Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-30-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Pyro26 is on a distinguished road
Default Lonely guys looking for sexy shemales in our area

Hey my name is lucifer.I live in Brandon Manitoba in Canada. I'm a tall bi sexual guy wit long dark hair and I'm looking for a sexy shemale to meet and get to know.no I'm not like horny guys who just wanna fuck.I'm actully looking to first start a friend ship first ten leave it up to you shemales.so if yoy are in the area or in Manitoba at all message me of send me your cell number of skype name and let's get to know eachother
Old 05-02-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Pyro26 is on a distinguished road
Default Hey

Hey.if any sexy t girls, bi guys, or anyone with a sexy ass or cock wanna talk message me your skype name or just message me hehe