Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies > ID help needed
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough
Default Britani

In Anabolic Tgirls 4, there is an amazing woman, in the opening, she is credited as Britani, I have never seen her in any other film. I have no pictures of her, and I was hoping that anyone could help me identify if maybe she goes by another name, if she has any photo sets, or any other movies out. She is just so beautiful, and very sexy, and I have fallen in lust with her, as I have with so many others. The difference is that I can't find anything on her, and so it drives me insane. Thanks all, kisses and more
Old 03-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie View Post
In Anabolic Tgirls 4, there is an amazing woman, in the opening, she is credited as Britani, I have never seen her in any other film. I have no pictures of her, and I was hoping that anyone could help me identify if maybe she goes by another name, if she has any photo sets, or any other movies out. She is just so beautiful, and very sexy, and I have fallen in lust with her, as I have with so many others. The difference is that I can't find anything on her, and so it drives me insane. Thanks all, kisses and more
I don't know who she is, but is she on the cover of the flick? That might help our intrepid experts (like dauls).
Attached Thumbnails
65258222042.jpg  
Old 03-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough
Default Britani

She is in the middle, wearing the hat. Oh my, just seeing her makes my panties damp.,
Old 03-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh my, just seeing her makes my panties damp.,
Now that's an image I would like to take to bed with me. I was looking for something to provoke the perfect dream.
Old 03-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Oh my, such flattery

Thank you, you make me blush all through my body with such talk. Kisses and more
Old 03-19-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She is in the middle, wearing the hat. Oh my, just seeing her makes my panties damp.
It looks like 'Anabolic Tgirls 4' was probably Britani's first film. If I find any photos of her as Britani or under another name I'll post them.
Attached Thumbnails
britani ~ 677706_4.jpg  
Old 03-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Yea, another bit of britani

thank you, any help is appreciated. kisses and more
Old 03-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Connie, please tell us: what is it in particular about Britani that appeals to you?
Old 03-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Britani

I don't really know, I think it is a combination of things, the way she looks is certainly a factor, she is so female, yet has a tasty wonderful cock. The way she was in the film was certainly a consideration. She was open and sexual and looked like she really enjoyed sex. She of course, has a wonderful accent, the whole package just makes me want to strip down and let her have her way with me.
Old 03-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
the whole package just makes me want to strip down and let her have her way with me.
Lucky girl! Maybe I should work on my Britani impersonation.
Old 03-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default wet undies

Oh my, if you did, my panties would be off in a second.
Old 03-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Oh my, if you did, my panties would be off in a second.
Thanks to your words, and unlike Britani in those vidcaps posted above, I am now hard as a rock. So, Connie, if I perfect my imitation, do I take it like Britani in those vidcaps, or vice versa? Please, please, please, say both!
Old 03-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Top and bottom

We could do both, unlike britani, my little clittycock gets hard again and again. I have always prefered bottom, but do enjoy a using my cockie as it was meant to be used.
Old 03-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
We could do both, unlike britani, my little clittycock gets hard again and again. I have always prefered bottom, but do enjoy a using my cockie as it was meant to be used.
Well, darling, as long as I get to drink the result, you can put your "little clittycock" wherever you'd like.

Last edited by smc; 03-23-2010 at 08:46 AM.