Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

marlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the rough
Default The Dating Game.

Guys and gals, let's hear what you have to say about the dating game.

Do you use the internet to date? What sort of site would you use? Do you think the internet is the way for guys to hook up with tgirls, or for tgirls to find guys? Do you rely on making contacts through work or social circles? Do you go clubbing to find someone? What are the other ways of making contacts? Has anyone hooked up through this site? Are you out of the loop and glad to be so?

Experiences, opinions, and observations all welcome. Whilst this principally relates to transgender dating it's not exclusively so. So, tgirls, men, women, or whatever it is you fancy, let us know how you go about finding someone to fulfill your desire.
Old 07-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

marlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the rough
Default internet dating

I recently had an exchange with 'hankhavelock' that went like this:

'hankhavelock'
"...in spite of the fact that this (TLBF) is not per se a dating forum there still is this "kind-of-magic". In that regard it's really not much different from a dating-forum..."

'marlowe'
"I've never been on a dating forum. Of course I understand the basic principals, but I wonder what you mean by "kind-of-magic". Are you talking about the fun of flirting?"

'hankhavelock'
"Yep. But a bit further... If I were in the neighbourhood of quite a few of the Godesses here on this forum (I'm too far away - but), I would for sure try my best to get a date IRL. Because in the end we can only get to know each other THAT much via internet-talk... nothing beats meeting for real!
So yes, of course, any forum where ppl communicate is a potential "dating-forum". So don't keep hiding behind the screen... go for the ladies, baby :-) They may even be pleased that you do!"

As I said, I've not done internet dating. I've hooked up with partners either through meeting at work or in a social context. It seems to me that in order to step out with a tgirl I need to get dating on a site for that specific purpose (I don't entirely agree with hankhavelock that this site is effective in this respect). It's a bit daunting if you're not used to that way of doing things.