Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies > ID help needed
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-15-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Pollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to behold
Default Is her name really "O"?

Yes, I know these three pictures are “oldies” but still not vintage.
Captain Outrageous calls her schoolgirl “O” but if I do a search on that very valuable
http://www.shemalestardb.com/stars/ ,I cannot find anything about this lovely girl.
So, does anybody know her real name?
Attached Thumbnails
O1.jpg   O2.jpg   O3.jpg  

Old 02-20-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Pollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to behold

Well, it seems that I have to accept that I will never know her name....
Attached Thumbnails
O4.jpg   O5.jpg  
Old 02-21-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud of

her name probably is "o" lots of ladyboys have very short names, like 0, 0hh, Nit, Noi even the name Name

Since this set is from Captain Outrageous the set is probably 15 years old she probably in her late 30's or 40's now
Old 02-22-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShemaleReviewDude View Post
her name probably is "o" lots of ladyboys have very short names, like 0, 0hh, Nit, Noi even the name Name

Since this set is from Captain Outrageous the set is probably 15 years old she probably in her late 30's or 40's now
You are right I think. I do not remember how long ago this was, but I got a payed membership at the Captain Outrageous site with the sole purpose downloading and collecting all the pictures concerning this wonderful girl on that site.
Those "Franks-Tgirlworld" pictures are the only ones I have of her ever published on that site "out in the open". Do not know if there are more and if they are still available to the " ladyboy lovers" of this world. I hope it is.... Perhaps some member of this Forum is willing to publish some more (within the rules of course ).