Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-19-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Submissive has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Hello, I'm Submissive!

I'm not really sure where introductory threads go but oh well.

I guess the first thing I should start out with is how I feel about being here. I ain't going to lie, I'm really nervous. This is my first time submersing myself into a Trans- Oriented community despite being TO myself. Then again, societal pressures don't exactly make it something to be proud of, although I've been trying to be more open about it. Anyways, I hope you guys treat me nice here.

If there's one thing I want to get out of this experience is being able to have my first tranny experience. I know that's kind of blunt but... well... that's what I've been dreaming of for awhile. A nice, sexy, effeminate shemale who I can love and worship for the rest of my days. And, by worship, I mean completely and passionately submitting to her in bed. Letting her take control and do with me as she will. Well... I guess surrendering would be a better term. I'm a romantic submissive. I don't mind the whole "bondage and masochism" thing (since those are my fetishes) but I prefer just straightforward dominance where I just melt in your arms and let you have your way.

Ah! I didn't mean for that to go straight to the sex (but I would prefer some other things to do so). I like to take things so slow, so... I wouldn't ask for the D just yet. I just want to have intimate moments with you... See you smile... just spend time with you. You know... just be in love with you.

But if there's anything that I'm scared of, it is losing my anal virginity. I mean if I want to fully commit then that's expected but... I feel like a woman who imagines losing her virginity for the first time. I'm nervous because that's such a tender area and I don't know if I would be good enough that you would enjoy it... Maybe I'm just getting ahead of myself. Still, I would do anything you ask of me and I would enjoy it whole- heartedly.

And I guess the last thing I should say is what my perfect Tgirl is. Any woman that looks effeminate is perfect for me. As much as I love Tgirls, it's hard for me to be attracted to more masculine trannies (as of me being a straight man), though I guess that goes without saying. Still, just as long as you're loving and compassionate, I'll be happy.

So... I think that's about it. Thanks for having me and I hope to meet some beautiful ladies here.