Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-06-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default World Cup -2010

Okay soccer/football fans I realize that I'm possibly treading on dangerous ground here, but which country is your pick to win the next world cup?
My first pick is Brazil - yes I know Brazil is always a favourite, but I picked them in 1994 and they won (coincidentally I also won all my bets then)
My second pick is Germany - I think they might make it to the finals, but then lose in the final game.
Your turn faithful football fans.
Old 02-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to behold

Brazil.... too easy
Old 02-07-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ajdon is on a distinguished road

austria...

no, France will win!!
Old 02-07-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
Brazil.... too easy
Not necessarily. Brazil wasn't expected to win in 1994 and they did. However, they haven't won since.
Old 02-08-2008
Shecock obsessed

C'mon all you Europeans. You must have an opinion. There is still a little more than 2 years to go and plenty of time for countries to be eliminated and other choices to be made then.
Tlover what about England?
Gizmo does Ireland stand a chance or are the Faroes Islands better?
Elio (if you're still around) you must think Italy has the best chance?
What about our good friends from Greece?

Make a guess. Let's see who's right in a couple of years.
Old 02-08-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Sorry ila, i haven't got a clue about football never really interested me, Although i must admit for some strange reason i get excited at the world cup i think I'm probably being patriotic.
However i do know England are crap!(mm that's not too patriotic, but true) full of pampered overpaid premadonas, and if we dont win, which we wont i always find Brazil very entertaining and exciting(much like their shemales) so ill root for them.
Old 02-08-2008
Rick_

I want mexico to win :D
Old 02-08-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardReyes12@yahoo.com View Post
I want mexico to win :D
An excellent choice and definite contender.
Old 02-09-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
C'mon all you Europeans. You must have an opinion. There is still a little more than 2 years to go and plenty of time for countries to be eliminated and other choices to be made then.
Elio (if you're still around) you must think Italy has the best chance?
What about our good friends from Greece?

Elio always has an opinion and lots of them.
So were are you Elio? I'm getting kinda worried.
His last post was December last year, posting every day for ages then nothing all of a sudden!
Very strange!
Old 02-13-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shaman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to shaman

The mexican team has a bunch of new people that were playing in europe since very young, they were champions of the U17 world cup.... mi pick it's MEXICO
Old 02-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Mad_Bad!! is on a distinguished road

Italy of course.
2 times in a row would be really awesome...
Old 02-25-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Bad!! View Post
Italy of course.
2 times in a row would be really awesome...
Not a hope. At best 3rd place. Besides Bayern München is going to hold Italy's best player, Luca Toni, in Germany so that the Germans have a better chance.
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I don't think Toni is the best italian player. I'm italian, so I think I know our soccer players better than you do.
Also, you made a huge mistake: even if he plays in Bayern, he's still an Italian citizen, so he will of course play with our national team.

And don't forget we have the best goalkeeper ever...
Old 02-26-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Bad!! View Post
I don't think Toni is the best italian player. I'm italian, so I think I know our soccer players better than you do.
Also, you made a huge mistake: even if he plays in Bayern, he's still an Italian citizen, so he will of course play with our national team.

And don't forget we have the best goalkeeper ever...
I didn't mean he would play for any other country. I was trying to say that he is a very good player (and does play for Bayern currently) and that his current team will keep him in Munich so that he can't travel back to Italy to play for the Italian national team, therefore giving the German national team a better chance to win. It's a joke and not to be taken seriously. I also reserve the right to voice my opinion on who I think is the best player. I may not live in Italy, but I do have two soccer channels, on television, that show live games from England, Germany, Italy, Spain, and most South American countries.
Old 02-26-2008
Shecock obsessed

My last posting may have sounded a little harsh. Those people that know soccer/football know that no matter what country a player is currently playing in that player will go back to his own country to play for his national team for the world cup(should his national team want him). Also players on a national team are only allowed to play for the national team of the country of which they are a citizen (except for those who hold dual citizenship, in which case they have a choice). I do know the rules. I have been following international soccer for many years. I even like soccer more than I like hockey (it's almost sacreligious to say that in Canada). My apologies to you Mad_Bad if you misunderstood my humour.
Old 02-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
My apologies to you Mad_Bad if you misunderstood my humour.
No problem
Old 02-28-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Not necessarily. Brazil wasn't expected to win in 1994 and they did. However, they haven't won since.
My bad. I forgot about 2002.
Old 03-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

epj290 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to epj290

Well aprt from girls/ shemales and musci football is another addiction. I still think its too early too even say who can win since we dont even know who is actualyl going to the world cup yet.
Nevertheless, i do believe that this next world cup is rigth up for grabs to any top team. My pick will be germany, since the have been consistent getting 2nd in 2002 and 3rd in 2006. But that is just my opinion.
Old 03-11-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by epj290 View Post
I still think its too early too even say who can win since we dont even know who is actualyl going to the world cup yet.
Agreed. There's still lots of time for countries to get eliminated. This also means that if your favourite country is eliminated there is still time to pick another country to win.
Old 03-12-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

andrewtricolor is on a distinguished road

brazil will win the world cup
Old 03-12-2008
CuriousJim

If England qualify, I expect them to be a force to be feared. Capello has really turned England around in his very short career as manager, and I expect much bigger things from him and the team, particuarly when he manages to crack a winning formula.
Old 03-13-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jgutierrez is on a distinguished road

Its waaaaaaaaaaay to Early to pick a winner. We could get past the group stage and still be no closer to pciking a definite winner.
Old 03-13-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgutierrez View Post
Its waaaaaaaaaaay to Early to pick a winner. We could get past the group stage and still be no closer to pciking a definite winner.
It may be too early to pick a winner, but people can still speculate about who will win. There is still plenty of time for anyone to pick a country to win and then change their mind several times before the actual tournament starts.
Old 04-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

drowsuck is on a distinguished road

BIG fan, but not a world cup fan, coz my country is Fckin shit in soccer.
Old 04-11-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

gflex will become famous soon enough

I really hope and want our Bulgarian team at least at the semi-final, just like USA '94, but i know this is impossible dream. Besides, last 14 years teams from Balkan peninsula made really great surprises on all recent championships. So why not any team repeat it, let's say the youngest nation - Montenegro maybe Do not underestimate the Balkan players guys
Old 04-13-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

morocho has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Bro, Brazil won the world cup in Korea Japan 2002!!
I am personally tried of brazil, I hope Argentina wins. They have great players that always play in Europe
Old 04-13-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by morocho View Post
Bro, Brazil won the world cup in Korea Japan 2002!!
Check post #17 where I mentioned that I had forgotten about Brazil winning in 2002.
Old 06-18-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Desperanto is on a distinguished road

Greece is gonna win WC2010.
Old 06-18-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desperanto View Post
Greece is gonna win WC2010.
I hope they do. It will sure surprise the rest of the world. Good luck to Greece.
Old 06-19-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Desperanto is on a distinguished road

Haha thanx for the support. We won one major trophy we miss one the World Cup. If we win it I will organise a shemale party at my garden in suburban Athens and everyone is invited
Old 06-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

marlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the rough
Default Euro 2008

Never mind the World Cup 2010, more urgently who's going to win the European Championship which is happening now? And in particular who can stop Germany?!?! I was hoping Portugal would win it but Germany saw them off last night (very sad). Now I'm hoping Spain will win it.

Of course if England had managed to qualify we would have won it easily! Well... er... um.... this is a forum where there's a large dose of fantasy, isn't it?
Old 06-20-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

is this about sports then?
Old 06-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

marlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the roughmarlowe is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
is this about sports then?
Oh Bionca, you're such a girly girl sometimes

You should try it, you might like it.. It's a lot of guys with fit legs running around in shorts and occasionally they pull their shirts off to celebrate scoring.
Old 06-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to beholdNikki is a splendid one to behold

Chile won 2 games in a row now is #4 in the south american over Brasil wohoooooooooooooo!
Old 06-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
Chile won 2 games in a row now is #4 in the south american over Brasil wohoooooooooooooo!
But Nikki do you support Chile or Brasil?

Anyway bring on the South Americans in 2010, whoever! England will win We have an Italian coach now and we're gonna have a make-over and start playing all Latina style. haha
Old 06-20-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
Oh Bionca, you're such a girly girl sometimes
I have my moments...

Then again, set me in a clothing shop and after 15 minutes my eyes glass over and I get cranky and sleepy... sooo hate clothes shopping.
Old 06-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Howsoon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
I have my moments...

Then again, set me in a clothing shop and after 15 minutes my eyes glass over and I get cranky and sleepy... sooo hate clothes shopping.
A girl who hates clothes shopping? You sound like my dream girl.
Old 06-20-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
Never mind the World Cup 2010, more urgently who's going to win the European Championship which is happening now?
Okay Marlowe I'll start a new thread for the European Cup.
Old 10-20-2008
rhythmic delivery

i think we're due for a real upset at the next world cup. two teams i think could cause an upset are turkey and the united states. also though i'm loathed to say it i think england have an excelent team at the minute and with capello in charge i think they have a reall chance of going all the way, i hope not though.
Old 10-21-2008
Shecock Specialist

gangbangingGER will become famous soon enoughgangbangingGER will become famous soon enough

Germany is going to be the winner of worldcup 2010
Old 10-21-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangbangingGER View Post
Germany is going to be the winner of worldcup 2010
They had better start playing better. Their first 2 qualification matches weren't anything to write home about.
Old 10-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
They had better start playing better. Their first 2 qualification matches weren't anything to write home about.
Germany has only a few realy good games played, but on cups they play better. And they make it pretty far on the latests world and european cups.

But I think spain have got good young players, that are old enouth at 2010. Maybe they can surprise us.
Old 10-21-2008
Shecock Specialist

gangbangingGER will become famous soon enoughgangbangingGER will become famous soon enough

a lot of people say germany is a cup team and we got a lot of fighters.

i think that is our advantage.

for the last 6 years our team got a complete change from old player to young player. they have to learn a lot of skill and interaction to win the worldcup 2010.

and the team who kicked out the netherlands at the em 2008 got pwnd by us

*sorry for my english
Old 10-10-2009
Shecock obsessed

I just watched the Germany vs Russia qualifying game. Germany won (and in Moscow!!!), but what happened to Russia? Russia was the team to beat. Now they have to play at least one more game to qualify. What I would like to know is what are the media in Russia saying now? Could our Russian members (timhaas, udrees, etc.) please post information on this.

Does anyone have any predictions on the results of the qualification rounds? For the record I will say that Russia will easily win their next game. They are also going to have a strong finish in the World Cup and I'm willing to bet that they will make it through to the finals.
Old 10-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rambam is a jewel in the roughRambam is a jewel in the roughRambam is a jewel in the roughRambam is a jewel in the rough

Russia had bad luck, they can more. And Germany had as always good luck.
To the cборная... I think, now they have to go into the ГУЛАГ for less 2 years. That was a joke
Old 10-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to The Conquistador

I just watched Eurotrip and it reminded me of Manchester United!:D

"Given the current geo-political situation, I think all European countries should have a seat at the table. Except those fuckin' I-Ties!" -Mad Maynard(Vinnie Jones)
[QUOTE=God(from Futurama)]Right and wrong are just words; what matters is what you do... If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope... When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 10-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

threnn00 will become famous soon enoughthrenn00 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
...and if we dont win, which we wont i always find Brazil very entertaining and exciting(much like their shemales) so ill root for them.
Wonder if tlover was on to something here... Any correlation between quality of tgirls and quality of football? Brazil: hot tgirls/ great soccer. Spain: same. OK, actually I'll shoot down my own theory- if soccer and tgirls were connected, Thailand would be a football superpower... Never mind.

BTW, personally, I'm a big fan of España.
Old 10-11-2009
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambam View Post
Russia had bad luck, they can more. And Germany had as always good luck.
It wasn't that Germany had good luck, rather they played good. Their lone goal was the result of excellent passing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambam View Post
To the cборная... I think, now they have to go into the ГУЛАГ for less 2 years. That was a joke
Which gulag do you suggest?
Old 10-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rambam is a jewel in the roughRambam is a jewel in the roughRambam is a jewel in the roughRambam is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Which gulag do you suggest?
aaah, you understand Cyrillic
Old 10-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
It wasn't that Germany had good luck, rather they played good. Their lone goal was the result of excellent passing.
yes, maybe you are right, but after that goal the cборная was better than the German team. However they had no luck to put that damn marble in the German goal.