Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default Favorite Scream Queen - B Movies

My favorite of all the B-Movie Scream Queens is Michelle Bauer.

My favorite scene that she did was where she cut up the guy with the chainsaw in the movie Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers. She did the job with such glee and wild abandon that I just couldn't hold it against her. Besides I would have been scared to hold it against her while she had that chainsaw. She also did a number of photo shoots for men's nude mags.

So everybody who has a favorite Scream Queen; please post a pic and tell us why she is your favorite.
Attached Thumbnails
12L.jpg   aka. Kim Bittner, Michelle McClellan, Pia Sands, Pia Snow and Michelle McClendan.jpg   2.jpg  

Old 08-29-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

easternphoenix is on a distinguished road

never seen the movie jenae... but you are sooo beautiful...
Old 08-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice
Default Fave Scream Queen-Linnea Quigley

Great choice, Jenae La Torque. I am very familiar with Michelle Bauer, but my absolute, hands-down favorite "Scream Queen" is Linnea Quigley. She is a contemporary of Michelle Bauer (they also co-starred in Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers).

Linnea Quigley has quite a resume....here are some of her "better-known" films...
Graduation Day, Summer Camp, Nightstalker, Still Smokin', Young Warriors, Savage Streets, Silent Night-Deadly Night, Return of The Living Dead, Nightmare Sisters, Treasure Of The Moon Goddess, Creepozoids, Sorority Babes In The Slime-Ball Bowl-a-Rama, Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers, Nightmare On Elm Street 4, Night Of The Demons, Doctor Alien, Vice Academy, American Rampage, Innocent Blood, Beach Babes From Beyond Infinity, Pumpkinhead 2, Assault Of Teh Party Nerds 1 and 2, Witch Trap, Jack-O, Death Mask, Kolobos.
Attached Thumbnails
LinneaQuigley1.jpg   LinneaQuigley2.jpg   LinneaQuigley3.jpg  

LinneaQuigley4.jpg   LinneaQuigley5.jpg   LinneaQuigley6.jpg  

Old 09-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough
Cool

Ah Ms. Quigley is an awesome choice , i add Brinke Stevens to the list and Debbie Rochon.