Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: DO YOU LIKE A PISSING LADYBOY ?
I WANT EVERYTHING 757 52.24%
EVERYTHING BUT DRINKING 288 19.88%
ONLY LOOKING 351 24.22%
I'M DISGUSTED 53 3.66%
Voters: 1449. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by charrett View Post
Anyone have pics of pissing post-ops?
I've wondered about that myself. Never seen any.
Old 11-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bigjoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past

some sexy pics in here :D
Old 11-27-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

graubi is on a distinguished road

Wonderfull pictures. Thank you all.
Old 11-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

purplehead is a jewel in the roughpurplehead is a jewel in the roughpurplehead is a jewel in the rough

Jakie-photo from Ladyboyblue

A partially exposed head when pissing
Attached Thumbnails
jakie ladyboyblue_tgp10.jpg  
Old 12-03-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jamiexxx70 is on a distinguished road

Damnd these pics are really hot!!!
Old 12-03-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

artlongjr is on a distinguished road

Those Allanah pics are fantastic! I have some other pics from the same series, without the peeing, but she is grabbing her talleywhacker as if she really has to go, and I used them to fantasize that she was desperate for a pee...now I see that she really was in need of a wee!:D

Captain Sacto, can you please post more in that Allanah series if you have them? She is utterly scrumptious!

Last edited by dauls; 11-12-2011 at 01:38 PM.
Old 12-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Captn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the roughCaptn Sacto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by artlongjr View Post
Captain Sacto, can you please post more in that Allanah series if you have them? She is utterly scrumptious!
Those are the only ones I have. I have belonged to a number of sites over the years, and almost all of them have removed any piss pictures and videos because VISA consider them taboo and won't allow them to accept there card as payment.
Old 12-04-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

moonwalkermoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Here are some pics of Luanna Varela peeing.
Attached Thumbnails
luanna_varela1075.jpg   luanna_varela1077.jpg   luanna_varela1078.jpg  

Old 12-04-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

BigToy4Asia is on a distinguished road

Not2old: do you have any more pics to share of the cute little Asian LB on a leash? Big turn on....
Loved the blonde on the balcony too!! Gr8 ass!!
Old 12-04-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captn Sacto View Post
Those are the only ones I have. I have belonged to a number of sites over the years, and almost all of them have removed any piss pictures and videos because VISA consider them taboo and won't allow them to accept there card as payment.
WHAAATTT?? So according to VISA, sucking and fucking is fine, but they can't deal with a little pee-pee?? Ridiculous!
I am truly bummed out about that.
OK everybody, this is one more reason to dig in your archives and post anything you have relevant to the subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigToy4Asia View Post
Not2old: do you have any more pics to share of the cute little Asian LB on a leash? Big turn on....
Loved the blonde on the balcony too!! Gr8 ass!!
Ooohh, BigToy, I wish I had a million more, especially in light of Captn Sacto's earlier post (see above).
Sad to say, you've seen all I have. You're right about the LB on a leash. That's HOTTT!!

Last edited by dauls; 11-12-2011 at 01:39 PM.
Old 12-08-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

oneontadude is on a distinguished road
Default Watersports personal experiences

Here's a post from my personal website. There are numerous other posts I've made there where I'm compiling my sexcapades during my life, on diaries I've kept. There are a few watersports stories, and others. I've made a study of the different pissing aspects of women and men, and I'm updating the site weekly and when I dare, I'll talk about ladyboy subjects in the Philippines and Japan. Enjoy. This is not a paysite or spam, so please don't spam the open comments. Thanks.

oneontadude aka jdflier.
athousandwomen.wordpress.com

There's something unbelieveably erotic to most men about watching a woman pee.

Whether it's up close and done by the lady to please her man, or caught casually in a parking lot, a trail, outdoor music fest, or late night bar alley, the sight, sounds, and smell of splashing urine pouring or dribbling or spraying from a spread pussy gives me a rock hard boner of the highest quality.

Even as a small child I would be aroused by the sound of a woman guests in the bathroom of our cheap crackerbox house urinating in the toilet. When I was five or six, I'd listen with my ear to the wall (my bedroom shared a wall with the bathroom, and a return air duct) when a female guest would relieve herself. Later I'd enjoy a good whackoff while listening to the golden tinkle hit the water and the bowl.

Most female urination sounds to me are 'swishy' - caused by the labia interfering with the jet from the urethra. If the lady parts the pussylips and holds them away from the peehole, it's basically just the sound of the pee striking the water, ground, whatever. Sometimes a burbling effect is achieved if the stream passes over the opening of the vagina and that opening is held in the open mode by the lady pulling up on the labial junction point. Its similiar to blowing air across Coke bottle. Either way it's Boner City when that happens. I love to hear noisy pissing women, and have been observing pissin' pussies for 30 years up close and personal. Many women love to give you a show. You just have to approach the subject gingerly and with respect. Many long term relationship companions will go out of their way to do it for you.

Depending on how the lady is seated, or reclining, some positions encourage the pee to run through the pussylips, down past the 'taint', and over the anal orifice. This sometimes causes Linda enjoyment, she has confided in me that she likes that warmth on her asshole. Sometimes if the lips are sticky from perspiration, or secretions, they will cling together. On women with generous labia (my favorite kind) the pee will swell up the lips like a balloon inflating, before it lets go with a tremendous gusher. Other times the lips stay stuck shut until the aft part of them opens, allowing a powerful jet to issue at the point where the bunghole joins the 'taint. Linda tells me when this happens that the pee will penetrate a bit up into the choochie, cover the clit and give her a cheap thrill. I've observed this phenomenon close up many times, in fact, Linda in our pee-play points it out to me after she gives me a peeshow, and while she's jacking my cock.

We will try to do a secret-yet-semi-public pee from time to time on the spur of the moment.
For instance, we'll be driving along a road, and suddenly Linda will stop the car, yell "I've got to take a piss", jump out, hide by the passenger's door , drop her panties, and give a monsterous squirt. I always run around, get my cock out, and furiously masturbate as her golden stream hits the ground, or weeds, or pavement. When we get back in the car, she sucks me off to a tremendous orgasm while I sniff out, lick, and finger her still-wet snatch and bung.

Other times she'll go to the porch, and bend over while I watch from the ground at eye-to-ass level. I take my hand and using the forefinger and middle finger, spread her cheeks an inch around her puckered and hairy anus as the pee squirts out. Her anal opening protrudes as she forces out the last few drops, and sometimes opens just a bit which turns me on tremendously.
We then rush into the house for a frantic screw as we're both so hot at that time.

We work pee play into sexscapes whenever we can.

Some of the best pee's are in the shower. Linda will drink a lot of tea, coffee or water, and then say to me "I'll bursting for a piss" and head off to the shower, where I get in with her, get on my knees, and expose my rockhard dickhead to her open labia while she gives a blast directly to the slit, shaft, head, my balls, and belly. She secretly gets off doing this, but will not admit it. If I can pee, I'll have her either bend over and I'll squirt her asshole or spray my jet directly on her clit. She then washes my cock with soap, and blows me til I"m ready to cum. She'll then lube her thumb, insert it into my waiting bunghole, and fuck it while jacking me off until I shoot my hot sticky wad into her waiting hand. In her reach-around-from-the-rear technique, she can insert the thumb, and use the remaining fingers to cup my nuts while the other hand jacks and then is used as a recepticle for my hot spew. Other times she'll suck me while using two fingers in front. Either way it's the best.

Unfortunately, she won't take cum in her mouth, but I understand why, and don't complain.

I ejaculate my most prodigous loads this way, and usually see stars as my asshole contracts rhythmically around her stroking thumb. I know she likes fucking my hole, but, again, will never admit it. I don't even have to ask anymore - she just automatically reaches around for the lube and wiggles her way into my tight orifice.
Old 12-08-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percival View Post
I've seen half my Dominican girlfriends piss regularly. They like sharing it with you, sort of a "I'm comfortable with you" which I think is cute and I'm not at all sqeemish. They just sit on the bowl and do it and giggle while they look at you. There's not much privacy in third world culture. I've also seen a hot shemale piss while she looked up at me with such a smile. And I've seen an absolutely gorgeous shemale do a little more than just pee, if you get my meaning, noise and all, closing no doors, nothing. I guess being in her I stimulated something. Anyway , they're comfortable and I hope that means they like me.
Most loving women will let you see them on the pot. A few will even suck you while urinating. That's one helluva turnon for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretostay View Post
I like sitting down to a novel, that way I'm not pissing all over my shoes.
At night I'll sit to pee too as aiming is tough. In response to another pee related posting above, I'll skin it back when standing, but not while sitting. I will take it out to dry it off after sitting, however, as I like it nice and clean for further activities.

Last edited by dauls; 11-12-2011 at 01:46 PM.
Old 12-08-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default Waersports Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonywaits View Post
I think it is totally sexy.
At various music venues outdoors in the late 60's it was a commonplace sight for women to urinate in public. The Hippie 60's were a free-for-all of permissiveness, and peeing was an expression of freedom and antiauthoritarianism. You'd see them go around the back of the PortO Johns when the lines were too long. I had several glimpses of young lassies peeing -their sweet pussies and asses exposed to the light of day and my gaze. Many the time I've seen women walking around in jeans darkened from not being able to get to the pottie in time.

While hitchhiking back from one event in the Catskills, I was sharing the backseat with a girl who desperately had to go. Stuck in traffic, she got out, dropped her panties, and pissed as fast as she could in front of a house in Bethel, NY while the disgusted homeowner looked on. I had a fine view myself. She wiped with her panties, left them lying in the street, and got back in panty-less. I got a whiff of fresh urine and had to play pocket pool for a moment before coming breathlessly. I think she knew I was jacking off as she gave me a sly look when I was coming, and she said "Enjoying yourself? " with a smile when I started to shoot in my pants. I wish I could have fucked her then and there. I think her name was Karla.

Once I caught a drunk young lady in a parking lot of a county stadium in the midwest during the middle of a ballgame. She dropped her linen, sat on the bumper of a deserted bus, and pissed for what seemed to be an eternity. There were just a few people in the vicinity, and they didn't seem to notice or care. She clutched her purse tightly to her breasts while she relieved herself, then calmly opened the purse, produced a Kleenex, and furtively wiped, discarding the tissue on the ground in the puddle of her pee.

The long lines at woman's restrooms have led to this incident, again at a major league game in Chicago, where the urinals, at that time, had no partitions. As I'm whizzing away, a tall middleaged lady rushes up to the urinal beside me, whips up her dress, and noisily discharges into the porcelain. The voluminous dress didn't allow me to see more than a glimpse of the stream, and she stared intently ahead with a red face, embarrassed to be seen but she did what she had to do. She left quickly without saying a word, or wiping. She also left me with a raging hardon.

Many is the time I've seen a car on the shoulder of an interstate highway, out in the middle of nowhere - the Dakotas, Indiana, et. al. with a woman squatting beside the passenger's side. Sometimes if the sun is at the right angle, you can catch a glint of the reflection off the puddle, most times its quickly fleeting. I still tingle at the sight of it.

Watersports are evidently getting to be popular, but verboten still.
Many Hollywood mainstream type movies feature piss scenes, and a list can be found, with photos, at patches.net.

Here are some of my favorite p-scenes
In the movie "One NIght at McCools", the bombshell sexkitten LIv Tyler is shown on the toilet. She enters the room, pulls down panties, hikes dress, and pees noisily while conversing with her boyfriend. She then wipes and flushes. Two boners up!

In l977, Jane Fonda, in "Fun with Dick and Jane", does likewise with George Segal.

In the film "The Last Seduction", Linda Fiorintino carries on a conversation behind a closed bathroom stall where you can hear the piss, and hear her wipe and flush. She's also does some very sexy fuck-and-suck scenes in this film. Three Boner's Up!

There are a series of excellent short MPG movies available on the internet for previews of XXXX films featuring watersports, also found at patches dot net
. Of particular interest are scenes from the Glimpse-It company, where English women are shown explicitly peeing in trains, bus shelters, busy parking lots, elevators, stairways, beaches, boats, you name it. The women are stupendous, some clit off while peeing, others play with the stream.

Instant whack material at it's best.
Old 12-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

liesjeversteven is on a distinguished road

We definitely share an interest!
Old 12-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

I live on a lake. I often see guys peeing over the side while fishing. It is not a turn-on. Trust me.
Old 12-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

To keep the original thread alive, here's Paola Lima from Only T-Girls.
Attached Thumbnails
paola_lima_1-014.jpg   paola_lima_1-015.jpg   paola_lima_1-016.jpg  

Old 12-20-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

s10ga is on a distinguished road

wow awesome thread. i love GG piss and TG piss. cool pics. i can tell i will like this site
Old 01-25-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tranfetish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwalkermoon View Post
Here are some pics of Luanna Varela peeing.
i would love to lick inside the pee hole.
Old 01-29-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Rocío is on a distinguished road

I personally prefer to sit when I piss: I feel my ass distend and I enjoy the feeling of openness.
Old 02-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mikek2 has a spectacular aura aboutmikek2 has a spectacular aura about
Smile For Holly

Hi, New to this forum. This is for Holly - All I know is her name is Andrea. Here are more pics.:
Attached Thumbnails
andera0001-1.jpg   andera0002-1.jpg   andera0003-1.jpg  

andera0004-1.jpg   andera0005-1.jpg   andera0006-1.jpg  

andera0007-1.jpg   andera0008-1.jpg   andera0009-1.jpg  

andera0010-1.jpg  
Old 02-03-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rchie1 is on a distinguished road

yes i like it, its really hot
Old 02-03-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

krisztatravi is on a distinguished road

i would like try the piss sex with an another cd/tv...
Old 02-04-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pantyhoseman is on a distinguished road

This has been one hot post, it is my cup of pee!
Old 02-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Sitting and peeing

For those that like to see Tgirls sitting and peeing here are some from my collection.
Attached Thumbnails
Amy072.jpg   Amy073.jpg   Amy074.jpg  

luciana00842.jpg   luciana00843.jpg   luciana00844.jpg  

luciana00845.jpg   luciana00846.jpg   Amy_36.jpg  

Amy_37.jpg   Amy_38.jpg  
Old 02-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default A little bit of Tara

Here are some pictures of Tara. I will post some more later.
Attached Thumbnails
tara73_109.jpg   tara73_110.jpg   tara73_111.jpg  

tara6069.JPG   tara8138.JPG   tara87216.JPG  

tara87217.JPG   tara87218.JPG   tara87219.JPG  

tara87232.JPG   tara87287.JPG  
Old 02-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikek2 View Post
Here are some pictures of Tara. I will post some more later.
PLEASE DO!!
These are great!
Old 02-05-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jigenbakuda is on a distinguished road

Those piss stories were too hot, I really want to do more with pee... maybe I should start asking ladies...
Old 02-06-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default Girls Pissing Like Boys

Please do post more of Tara!! Some of these I haven't seen before so they are very welcome. Also loved the ones of Andrea above from Franks T-Girls. She looks so sweet and innocent as she is peeing, while Tara looks so beautifully raunchy!
Old 02-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default A little more Tara

Here is some more Tara that I have. I'll have more later of this series if you want it.
Attached Thumbnails
tara1355.JPG   tara1356.JPG   tara1357.JPG  

tara1358.JPG   tara1359.JPG   tara1365.JPG  

tara1366.JPG   tara1367.JPG   tara1369.JPG  

Old 02-07-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

moonwalkermoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikek2 View Post
Here is some more Tara that I have. I'll have more later of this series if you want it.
Thank you very much for posting these and please carry on posting if you have more.

Tara is a great performer. She is so sedutive when she acts in front of a camera. Need to visit her site.
Old 02-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

dirty30 is infamous around these partsdirty30 is infamous around these parts
Talking Thanx for the pix of Tara Emory

These where great,thanx
Old 02-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Tara

a little more Tara:D
Attached Thumbnails
tara1372.JPG   tara1373.JPG   tara1374.JPG  

tara1375.JPG   tara1377.JPG  
Old 02-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

purplehead is a jewel in the roughpurplehead is a jewel in the roughpurplehead is a jewel in the rough

http://gallys.asstoyedshemales.com/v...4NToyOjI,0,0,0,

Jamie Coxx pees in the 4th clip
Old 02-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wink some outdoor pee

here is some veronica - more of this later
Attached Thumbnails
veronica101.jpg   veronica105.jpg   veronica106.jpg  

veronica108.jpg   veronica110.jpg   veronica112.jpg  

veronica113.jpg   veronica115.jpg  
Old 02-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

dirty30 is infamous around these partsdirty30 is infamous around these parts
Talking I'm in da mood 4 a golden shower

All this piss has got me hot...
Old 02-12-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

graubi is on a distinguished road

That's a very very good threat. Thank you all.
Old 02-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talking more Veronica

continuation of Veronica - a little more later
Attached Thumbnails
veronica116.jpg   veronica117.jpg   veronica118.jpg  

veronica119.jpg   veronica120.jpg   veronica121.jpg  

veronica122.jpg  
Old 02-13-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

tim4lb is on a distinguished road
Default Nice!

Thanks for the pics everyone. Here are a few of mine - I think they are all different I will try to find more in my files. I love seeing ladyboys piss - very hot and sexy. I have tried pissing on and being pissed on with a few ladyboys. I like it, but it isn't one of my favourite fetishes (more into watching her piss). I definitely prefer to see them standing.
Attached Thumbnails
pissing04.jpg   pissing05.jpg   pissing06.jpg  

pissing13.jpg   pissing15.jpg   pissing16.JPG  

Old 02-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Red face

here are the last few from Veronica
Attached Thumbnails
veronica123.jpg   veronica124.jpg   veronica125.jpg  

veronica126.jpg   veronica127.jpg   veronica128.jpg  

veronica130.jpg  
Old 02-17-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

tim4lb is on a distinguished road
Default A few more

Love the Asian girls:D

pic 1 - Bee Very beautiful!
pic 2 - Chun cute
pics 3&4 - Ae
Attached Thumbnails
013.jpg   07.jpg   Aef4108.jpg  

Aef4109.jpg  
Old 02-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smile

some more outdoor pee
Attached Thumbnails
VO313.jpg   VO314.jpg   VO315.jpg  

VO316.jpg   VO317.jpg   VO318.jpg  

VO319.jpg   VO320.jpg  
Old 02-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smile keeping the thread going

some from my collection. Still have a bunch more to share with everyone. Hope you like these
Attached Thumbnails
yasm_gor040.jpg   yasm_gor041.jpg   vanilla187.jpg  

vanilla188.jpg   vanilla189.jpg   vanilla190.jpg  

Old 02-24-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

These pictures are so erotic I am in heaven, please post more. This forum is the best I have ever found! Seeing these makes me thirsty!
Old 02-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smile A little more

here are a few more and the last of the Tara I have
Attached Thumbnails
Tainara2076.jpg   Tainara2077.jpg   tara3170.JPG  

tara3171.JPG   tara3172.JPG   tara3173.JPG  

tara3174.JPG   tara3175.JPG   tara87287.JPG  

Old 02-25-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pussy boy is on a distinguished road
Default thanks

they are berfect how they are nice and beautiful thanks for all
Old 02-27-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

arizonaboi26 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to arizonaboi26
Default Very hot thread!

Didn't realize how sexy it is to watch girls pee. Love the uncut cock with it coming out.
Old 02-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smile More pics

Here are some more pictures from my collection
Attached Thumbnails
SABRINA106.jpg   Sasha_129.jpg   Schoolgirl-d...-2526boa-079.jpg  

Schoolgirl-d...-2526boa-080.jpg   Schoolgirl-d...-2526boa-225.jpg   Schoolgirl-d...-2526boa-226.jpg  

Old 02-28-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Thanks Mike! I really like seeing your pics of the Brazilian shemales peeing, that is something I rarely see. Beautiful and erotic!
Old 03-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smile A little more

Here are some more pics that I hope you will like
Attached Thumbnails
ren_aro063.jpg   ren_aro064.jpg   ren_aro065.jpg  

ren_aro066.jpg   renata_araujo-015.jpg   renata_araujo-16.jpg  

renata_araujo_2_006.jpg  
Old 03-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thanks mikek2 - you da man!!
Please, keep on posting whenever you can.

Do you by any chance have any more pix from this set? I would dearly love to see what happens just before and after the 3rd pic. I think her name is Shante.
Attached Thumbnails
tsp28 (2).jpg   tsp28 (3).jpg   tsp28 (4).jpg