Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-08-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Limegirl is on a distinguished road
Default To shy..

Hi,

I am a ts girl who really wants to meet a man who can give mw honest love, I have no experiences of relationships at all, and are afraid to have dates with men who only see me as a sexual fetish, to read about other ts-girls experiences makes me scared.
As a ts-girl you must be careful when u meeting men, cuz there is always a possibility of violence of when u tell them the truth about yourself.
I have the luck to look like g-girl so no one can see that I am a ts girl and many guys are hinting on me but I am both shy and scared what their reacition would be if they know the truth about me.
Many guys here at the forum just seems to meet a "shemale" who could give them a exotic sexual experience, I am not intressted in such a thing, I am searching for honest love..are I naiv?
Old 10-08-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Take chances, and be prepared to get your heart broken. That's pretty much what being 19 is all about. It allows you to be a better partner when you do meet someone special

When dating, be safe. Seriously, let your friends know who you are seeing and where you are going. Demand he give you a picture ( funny how often this stops the arrangement of a date) and let your friends see it. Have someone call you during the date on your cell. Insist on meeting in public. If you feel anything at all is amiss - get out. Make sure you can get out of any room where you may be alone (don't let him be between you and the door for example) if you are alone.

You don't have to "give it up" on the first date, don't feel like you have to. Lots of times guys are looking for a one-off fantasy. If you don't give them their sex fantasy on the first date, they won't call you back (so you rule out lots of creeps that way). The guys who do call you back are more likely to enjoy your company and thus more likely to see you as more than an object of lust.

You can keep yourself physically safer. You can weed out some jerks. Ultimately, nothing will protect you 100% from getting emotionally hurt. It happens all the time to everyone. The hard part is to keep from expecting to be disappointed, to get so jaded you can't enjoy another's company. It's really hard that part.

I also find guys flirt with me who don't know I'm trans. Out of fear of violence, I pretend I am oblivious to it.
Old 10-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default Tasty Lime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegirl View Post
Hi,

I am a ts girl who really wants to meet a man who can give mw honest love, I have no experiences of relationships at all, and are afraid to have dates with men who only see me as a sexual fetish, to read about other ts-girls experiences makes me scared.
As a ts-girl you must be careful when u meeting men, cuz there is always a possibility of violence of when u tell them the truth about yourself.
I have the luck to look like g-girl so no one can see that I am a ts girl and many guys are hinting on me but I am both shy and scared what their reacition would be if they know the truth about me.
Many guys here at the forum just seems to meet a "shemale" who could give them a exotic sexual experience, I am not intressted in such a thing, I am searching for honest love..are I naiv?
Hello again,

I've seen 3 avatars from you, of which the first one you said was you. It shows you as very femininely soft and desirable. Your 2nd one showed your cute face, that was you, right?

Do you have t-girlfriends to have girl talk with? Is a real and honest relationship possible? YES. It is easy to find? NO.

I would not recommend straight guys who don't know what's in YOUR panties. The key words are: don't know. Even with a half-hour conversation only, leading up to I'm a t-girl, is not the best idea. However, here in the states it may be different than in Europe. Hope I helped you.

A long soft lip lock,

TAL
Old 10-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Mizzy B pretty much nails it (to the great surprise of nobody).

Let me add one thing, though - or rather stress it - don't ever hide to a guy you take a fancy of that you are a t-girl. Surely, you may think that if he can just fall for you not knowing, then eventually he will come around. Indeed, this happens, but probably extremely rarely.

Unfortunately you have to accept the cruel fact that most socalled t-girl admirers are only in it for the sex. Not all, but most. Add to this, that for guys it can actually ALSO be traumatic to have a t-girl friend, so they chicken out.

So take your time - protect your young and vulnerable heart, but also be brave and bold, which being a t-girl indicates that you already are, and above all don't succumb to the negative sides of all this shit only. There ARE light sides - admittedly harder to find for folks like us in some ways - and with a certain degree of toughness you'll be fine!

Best wishes - may you find a sweet man, darling!

Peace!

Hank
Old 10-09-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talvenada View Post
Hello again,

I've seen 3 avatars from you, of which the first one you said was you. It shows you as very femininely soft and desirable. Your 2nd one showed your cute face, that was you, right?

Do you have t-girlfriends to have girl talk with? Is a real and honest relationship possible? YES. It is easy to find? NO.

I would not recommend straight guys who don't know what's in YOUR panties. The key words are: don't know. Even with a half-hour conversation only, leading up to I'm a t-girl, is not the best idea. However, here in the states it may be different than in Europe. Hope I helped you.

A long soft lip lock,

TAL
Yes, the 2nd one was me too, thanks for your compliments, I am grateful to all your kind words and good advices, its a rough world out there and its always enlighteening to take part of other persons experiences and thoughts about this important issue.
I am really convinced there is good people out there and some of them could be my solemate.
Many guys are very sexoriented but I suspect not so few of you want love too but you "hide" your need for love in a sexual hunt, typical male behavior.
But as young ts girl I have a good position cuz its a huge lack of ts women in general and young g-feminine looking ts girls in particulare, I am only 19 years old so I am not in a hurry, I will take my time.
It seems to me that many go to Asia and South America to find ts women, maybe cuz its more common there, but what do u think about westeuropean looking ts women?
Old 10-09-2008
CuriousJim

In any date situation, it doesnt matter if your male, female or t-girl, you've always got to have your wits about you, and be prepared (but not show it).

If you're on a date with a bloke that does not know your a t-girl, its probably best that you tell them before they find out. That way you're being honest and reducing the risk of anything bad from potentially happening.

You seem like a clever girl and I'm sure all of this will come naturally to you.
Old 10-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default Shy One

Quote:
Yes, the 2nd one was me too, thanks for your compliments, I am grateful to all your kind words and good advices, its a rough world out there and its always enlighteening to take part of other persons experiences and thoughts about this important issue.
I am really convinced there is good people out there and some of them could be my solemate.
Many guys are very sexoriented but I suspect not so few of you want love too but you "hide" your need for love in a sexual hunt, typical male behavior.
But as young ts girl I have a good position cuz its a huge lack of ts women in general and young g-feminine looking ts girls in particulare, I am only 19 years old so I am not in a hurry, I will take my time.
It seems to me that many go to Asia and South America to find ts women, maybe cuz its more common there, but what do u think about westeuropean looking ts women?
And hello to you again, sweetness,

I find many, many Western Euro t-girls to be extremely attractive, of which you are one.

The thought process is: female-oriented thinking is emotion first, physical second, while male-oriented thinking is physical first, emotional second. Physical can be looks only, or sexual gratification only, or both. Hope that gives you some idea of what is down the road.

With a soft moving touch on the back of your left hand,

TAL
Old 10-09-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
And hello to you again, sweetness,

I find many, many Western Euro t-girls to be extremely attractive, of which you are one.

The thought process is: female-oriented thinking is emotion first, physical second, while male-oriented thinking is physical first, emotional second. Physical can be looks only, or sexual gratification only, or both. Hope that gives you some idea of what is down the road.

With a soft moving touch on the back of your left hand,

TAL
I just wonder cuz the vast majority of the ts girls seems to be asian or latin, very few are of northwest european orgin.
Yes, I know the differences between the male and female psyke.
What separate the men from the boys is the awarness of female thinking and emotions, many guys dont understand how girls feel and think and therefore they often fail when they try to attract women.
I prefer sincere intelligent gentlemen before ignorant stupid brutes who hasen`t a clue of decent manners.
I am also a bit bisexual and like girls to, but girls are much easier to find IRL then trough the internet there they seems to be invisable.
Many women are also fascinated of TS girls but u dont hear about it , cuz the female sexuality is more forbidden and hidden then the male one so they dont make sp much fuzz about as the men does.
Old 10-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Worry Not, Fearful Heart

Quote:
I just wonder cuz the vast majority of the ts girls seems to be asian or latin, very few are of northwest european orgin.
Yes, I know the differences between the male and female psyke.
What separate the men from the boys is the awarness of female thinking and emotions, many guys dont understand how girls feel and think and therefore they often fail when they try to attract women.
I prefer sincere intelligent gentlemen before ignorant stupid brutes who hasen`t a clue of decent manners.
I am also a bit bisexual and like girls to, but girls are much easier to find IRL then trough the internet there they seems to be invisable.
Many women are also fascinated of TS girls but u dont hear about it , cuz the female sexuality is more forbidden and hidden then the male one so they dont make sp much fuzz about as the men does.
Sweet lips and hips,

It appears there is more tolerance by Asian and Latin people, and they have slighter and smaller frames, while having a smaller separation between male and female features. Plus, they appear to be sex industry workers for the most part, while others like you are quietly out there, being very cautious.

I really, really hope I'm helping you.

With a tender and warm kiss on your sweet neck,

TAL
Old 10-10-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Sweet lips and hips,

It appears there is more tolerance by Asian and Latin people, and they have slighter and smaller frames, while having a smaller separation between male and female features. Plus, they appear to be sex industry workers for the most part, while others like you are quietly out there, being very cautious.

I really, really hope I'm helping you.

With a tender and warm kiss on your sweet neck,

TAL
I got the impression that in Asia and South America there exist and entire, how should i put it "shemale culture" with homosexual men who take hormones to get female features.
In the west there is very few shemales, most are ts-women, men who feel trapped in the wrong body and want to change their body completly to make it fit better with their inner picuture of themselves as women.
Shemales and ts-women are not the same, there is a very big confusion out there on what is what so to speak, and to complicate the issue further there is a "greyzone" with girls who is a mix between shemales and ts-women.
Most shemales and ts-women are straight and like only guys, a few are lesbian and likes only women and some are like myself bs and like both guys and girls, mostly guys but I like girls too.
I have no need to expose myself on the internet to get attention, I know I am very good looking and I am not that type of person that need attention all the time to get the necessery selfesteem bosts that many seems to need.
If u show too explit pics of yourself in public then u send the wrong signals out and attracts the wrong guys.
I am just a ordninary girl but I had the bad luck born in a boys body, thats all.
So I have been forced to correct there nature have failed.
I live a ordinary life, not a "subculturelife" that many in the shemale or ts world seems to live in, I dont like that kind of lifestyle.
Thank you for your kind words TAL, I appriciate them much.

Limegirl
Old 10-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Girl Next Door

Quote:
I got the impression that in Asia and South America there exist and entire, how should i put it "shemale culture" with homosexual men who take hormones to get female features.
In the west there is very few shemales, most are ts-women, men who feel trapped in the wrong body and want to change their body completly to make it fit better with their inner picuture of themselves as women.
Shemales and ts-women are not the same, there is a very big confusion out there on what is what so to speak, and to complicate the issue further there is a "greyzone" with girls who is a mix between shemales and ts-women.
Most shemales and ts-women are straight and like only guys, a few are lesbian and likes only women and some are like myself bs and like both guys and girls, mostly guys but I like girls too.
I have no need to expose myself on the internet to get attention, I know I am very good looking and I am not that type of person that need attention all the time to get the necessery selfesteem bosts that many seems to need.
If u show too explit pics of yourself in public then u send the wrong signals out and attracts the wrong guys.
I am just a ordninary girl but I had the bad luck born in a boys body, thats all.
So I have been forced to correct there nature have failed.
I live a ordinary life, not a "subculturelife" that many in the shemale or ts world seems to live in, I dont like that kind of lifestyle.
Thank you for your kind words TAL, I appriciate them much.

Limegirl
Hello, sweet miss,

I never thought of Asian and Latin t-girls as gay men taking hormones. What gave you that impression? I'm not trying to disagree with you; it just seems to be an intriguing concept.

Part of what makes you attractive is you are not slutty, and some guys find that desirable or preferable.

With a glance that turns into prolonged eye contact,

TAL

Last edited by Talvenada; 10-11-2008 at 02:30 AM. Reason: posted before being finished
Old 10-11-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Hello, sweet miss,

I never thought of Asian and Latin t-girls as gay men taking hormones. What gave you that impression? I'm not trying to disagree with you; it just seems to be an intriguing concept.

Part of what makes you attractive is you are not slutty, and some guys find that desirable or preferable.

With a glance that turns into prolonged eye contact,

TAL
Cuz many of them work as prostetuts and there is a greater market if u look like a sweet girl instead for a boy. ts girls feel like g-women and therefore in general not so intressted to play the active role with a man, most prefer the passive femine role but gay men who became shemales has much easier to play the masculine role aginst their Johns.
Well, if you want a serius relationship with a man its not a good idea to behave and act like a whore, men like to have sex with this women but not involve themselves in any kind of serius relationships, thats the fact of life.
Guys want sweet tender familygirls as parters not those who act slutty and cheap.
Limegirl
Old 10-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Shy Girl

Quote:
Cuz many of them work as prostetuts and there is a greater market if u look like a sweet girl instead for a boy. ts girls feel like g-women and therefore in general not so intressted to play the active role with a man, most prefer the passive femine role but gay men who became shemales has much easier to play the masculine role aginst their Johns.
Well, if you want a serius relationship with a man its not a good idea to behave and act like a whore, men like to have sex with this women but not involve themselves in any kind of serius relationships, thats the fact of life.
Guys want sweet tender familygirls as parters not those who act slutty and cheap.
Limegirl
Sweet feminine scent,

The culture over there is different from the states, where I've heard a lot gay men frown on males wearing feminine attire. I don't know if that same situation exists in Europe, where gay men want masculine partners. What do you think?

With soft kisses on your closed eyes as I cradle your face,

TAL
Old 10-11-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Sweet feminine scent,

The culture over there is different from the states, where I've heard a lot gay men frown on males wearing feminine attire. I don't know if that same situation exists in Europe, where gay men want masculine partners. What do you think?

With soft kisses on your closed eyes as I cradle your face,

TAL
Well, I asume most gaymen want MEN and are attracted to the masculine features otherwise they shouldn`t be gay
Ts-women and shemales are not well seen in the gay community.
I have never experienced that a gayman ever show any intressted in me(I look to feminine for that) and I want it to be that way, I should be insulted if gaymen show their attraction to me, I want straight guys..not gays...
I look exactly like a g-girl so there is no problem with that part, many ordinary straight guys show their intressted in me but no know knows that I am a ts-girl and I so far to emotionally insecure to handle this situation.

Limegirl
Old 10-11-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, I asume most gaymen want MEN and are attracted to the masculine features otherwise they shouldn`t be gay
I have never experienced that a gayman ever show any intressted in me(I look to feminine for that) and I want it to be that way, I should be insulted if gaymen show their attraction to me, I want straight guys..not gays...
Limegirl
You shouldn't worry about gay men being attracted to you. They are not interested in women and this includes transwomen. Gay men are attracted to masculinity not femininity.
Old 10-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

and I so far to emotionally insecure to handle this situation.

Limegirl[/QUOTE]

You are learning gurl. Be careful who you fuck with.
Old 10-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Girl Next Door To Shyness

Quote:
I look exactly like a g-girl so there is no problem with that part, many ordinary straight guys show their intressted in me but no know knows that I am a ts-girl and I so far to emotionally insecure to handle this situation.

Limegirl
Hi again,

So, you're saying that Asian & Latin shemale prostitutes are gay men w/ straight or bi-men as customers. That's so interesting a life situation and cultural twist.

Until our eyes kiss again,

TAL
Old 10-11-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Hi again,

So, you're saying that Asian & Latin shemale prostitutes are gay men w/ straight or bi-men as customers. That's so interesting a life situation and cultural twist.

Until our eyes kiss again,

TAL

Yes, just exactly what I said, of course no rule without exeptions, but in general you can say that´s the situaion in a nutshell.
Or it could be pure ts-girls in Asia or South-Amrica who is forced into prostitution cuz they are to poor to have afford to finance their hormone treatment and final sex operations.
In the West people are more richer or the necessary treatments for a (hormones, plastic surgeys etc) sexchange is coverd by the public health inscurance system (At least in many eauropean countries)
Old 10-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
TAL
And, obviously, utterly untrue if not to say directly idiotic. Asian trans-life is so enormously diverse that stereotypical attemts on "classifications" are senseless.
Old 10-13-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

chelnov is on a distinguished road
Post thinking outside the box

Dear, u r shy coz it's your first time , normal.

u r scared coz men don't know u r a tgirl normal.

i think in your case u need to hunt instead of being hunted.

search for someone you know , someone not too moody,someone who understands you, someone you tlike being with.

then start getting closer to him when you think it's the time to tell him u r a tgirl do it.
and see how it goes from there , this is much safer.

but if u like the idea of choosing from men hitting on u , it's ok but make sure you tell him u r a tgirl before being alone with him in private.

most of us men are open book , u can recognize if the man is romantic, violent,understanding,stupid from his day to day actions.

be very selective and good luck

advices of bionca r GR8 , but so sad relationship between ppl need too much security actions.

take care and keep us updated
Old 10-13-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelnov View Post
Dear, u r shy coz it's your first time , normal.

u r scared coz men don't know u r a tgirl normal.

i think in your case u need to hunt instead of being hunted.

search for someone you know , someone not too moody,someone who understands you, someone you tlike being with.

then start getting closer to him when you think it's the time to tell him u r a tgirl do it.
and see how it goes from there , this is much safer.

but if u like the idea of choosing from men hitting on u , it's ok but make sure you tell him u r a tgirl before being alone with him in private.

most of us men are open book , u can recognize if the man is romantic, violent,understanding,stupid from his day to day actions.

be very selective and good luck

advices of bionca r GR8 , but so sad relationship between ppl need too much security actions.

take care and keep us updated
Hi Chelnov,
thanks for your wise advices to me, love is not easy for anyone, especially not if you dont fit in the "normstream" in society, If we lived in the perfect world nobody should care if others where gays or lesbian bisexuals straight or transexuals or shemales or whatever, love is the most important thing and is greater and more important then anything else in life, but unfortenly we dont live in a perfect world, we live in a world filled with contempt and hatred, therefore it is a necessety to be careful in your selections and interactions with other people in daily life in general and in the search for love in particular...

Limegirl
Old 10-29-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lucifer8 is on a distinguished road
Smile Lets Date.

I AM A 36YR OLD MALE ALSO LOOKING FOR HONEST LOVE. MY EMAIL IS ONUKA_ANYA@YAHOO.COM
Old 01-18-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Soontobe is on a distinguished road

Hey Limegirl, Just found this site and read your post. Got to say I admire the way you are approaching this and how supportive everyone seems to be. I understand about you saying in an ideal world it wouldn't matter what gender you are - but part of love is the physical side. Anyway hope you find someone soon!
Old 01-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Transgender

If we were all hermaphrodites, each with a cock and a pussy, it seems that would solve a lot of human problems. Maybe a lot of fun too.
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

orion is on a distinguished road

Hi Limegirl ...

There are plenty of reputable T-Girl dating sites on the net .. most of which are "International" .. these are also good places to make friends with other Girls & to get online support ..

Due to this Site's (understandable) rules .. I can't post a direct link .. but if you'd like to PM me .. I'll point you to the site of which I'm a Member and where I met my TS partner, Jenny ..

It's free to join .. and is well run ... BTW, I have no connection with the Site, other than being a Member ...

Good luck & take care ...

Orion ..
Old 02-09-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

nachtundnebbel is on a distinguished road
Default Hi Limegirl

Hello Limegirl. I´ve read all the posts, and i really like the way you think you are very sincere. I´m from Eastern Europe. I´m 27 years old, who really loved to give all my love to a shemale. For my shemales are much more then just a simple fetish, the are Woman, with their thoughts, feelings, and love. I would really like to talk more with you.

a kiss for you