Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 06-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default Our sexual organs tell us nothing...

I want to challenge the whole world's view on sexual organs. To me a penis has the gender of the person it's attached to. If on a man it becomes masculine, if on a woman it becomes feminine.

If every body could see this the same way then the SRS surgeons would quickly become unemployed.

I know I'm by some considered weird by my views, but think about it for a while, please. It makes sense.

Gender identity happens in the mind and NOT in the body.

It's as simple as that.

H
Old 06-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough
Cool

Truer words have never been spoken.
Old 07-01-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Breezy is on a distinguished road

sorry, but you either have xx chromosomes or xy chromosomes. sorry to break it to ya BUDDY.

does this stem from not wanting to admit that pretty little thing you're with is actually a genetic man?

tell me im wrong. im SURE the ENTIRE scientific community would back me up on this.

i can believe im a fucking penguin, but that doesnt change a damn thing, buddy. i can get as much cosmetic surgery as my heart desires and my wallet will allow to resemble a penguin, but at the end of the day im still a HUMAN(male), genetically.

btw, wtf did they teach you in highschool? apparently it went in one ear and out the other, much the same as what the BMs said on the OTHER forum that u frequent.

Last edited by Breezy; 07-01-2009 at 01:29 PM.
Old 07-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
tell me im wrong. im SURE the ENTIRE scientific community would back me up on this.
Genetic isn't that simple.

1. To have XY (XX) dosn't mean you must develop as a boy (girl). That is controlled by the amount of hormons and the individualy susceptibility to hormons. You could have XX (XY), but develop an outer female (male) gender. And realise in the puberty that you are male (female) in mind. If a child has visable notes of both gender, the parents and doctors decide which gender it become official and "adjust" the gender in an operation. They don't look at the DNA.

2. There are more cases than XY and XX. There are humans with XXX, XXY, XX, XY, only X, and special cases between them.
How would you explain a Hermaphrodite person? There isn't a clear border between male and female.

3. Scientist know for years what is written in the DNA, but know less of how to read it. There are several ways to read one gen, and every time you get another Information. If you read a bit of epigenetics you could learn that the Information of the DNA can be changed without changeing the DNA or the chromosomes. Epigenetics is a very important thing in evolution.
Some animals can change their gender a few times, or the development of their gender is only a result of the temperature.

Thats my scientific biological view.
Old 07-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

I'm really enjoying all these threads, tone poems, ruminations, polemics, pleas, pledges and whatever else Mr Hank is coming up with. Bravo, Hank!

Quote:
Gender identity happens in the mind and NOT in the body.

It's as simple as that.
Yes! I love your forthright declaration! Exactly!

Sadly, you always get these bad seeds ...

(Rude, ignorant, hostile, belligerent etc.)

Quote:
i can believe im a fucking penguin, but that doesnt change a damn thing, buddy. i can get as much cosmetic surgery as my heart desires and my wallet will allow to resemble a penguin, but at the end of the day im still a HUMAN(male), genetically.
To aid your shallow thinking, I suggest a simple breakdown. It's crude, but so are you.

1) Sex. The underlying "genetic" configuration of one's biological characteristics (not the characteristics themselves).

2) Gender. The "psychological" attitudes towards one's physiology and one's inner self.

3) Orientation. The "psychological" attitudes toward's one's desires and what one finds desirable and not.

Note (A) : All of these are inherently subjective things. That is, they belong to the person. Society has little or no say in the matter, even if it perpetually wants to and tries to.

Note (B) : The categories themselves are arbitrary and inexorably linked, though the latter is redundant if the former is true (even as defined, they're not necessarily immutable, either). Sex, gender, orientation and sexuality itself are concepts that cannot be cracked. Not with feeble rhetoric, anyway -- and that's usually all anyone is ever trading in.

Quote:
btw, wtf did they teach you in highschool? apparently it went in one ear and out the other, much the same as what the BMs said on the OTHER forum that u frequent.
From your typing/spelling ... did you even GO to high school?

Last edited by TheSkronkDonkey; 07-01-2009 at 09:07 PM.
Old 07-02-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Breezy is on a distinguished road

oh, i didnt realize you were so "high-class".
Old 07-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
oh, i didnt realize you were so "high-class".
And that was most likely your mistake... here we think and discuss things at a level WAY above your mental paygrade, baby... you humiliate yourself with your... what can I say sorta politely... "basic laymens' uninformed ideology..."

Based on what you cockily express, you don't have a chinaman's clue as to the nature of transsexuality.

But trust me, honey, I do... :-)

Peace, mano!

H

Last edited by hankhavelock; 07-03-2009 at 09:02 AM. Reason: The usual misspelling