Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 06-11-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mobious212 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mobious212
Default young nerd looking for his girl in NYC

hey the names Ivan im 19 and an IT intern i live in the lower east side of Manhattan ima nerd and a gentleman and heres a pic of me though i doubt ill look that good in person and check out my myspace www.myspace.com/mobious619 were you can see some more of my pics and learn a little more about me if you wish im looking for something long term and and for someone who likes to be affectionate like holding hands and hugging and kissing when ever possible. and im very open minded. i hope to hear from you soon.
Attached Thumbnails
l_fef6f4eadf8aab16e76c0553faacc1ac.jpg  
Old 06-11-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Hey Ivan,

Best of luck to you. I don't live in NY, so I won't be much help, but you sound super and I bet you will make some gal very very happy. You are lucky, NYC has a HUGE T-girl population.
Old 06-13-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mobious212 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mobious212

i havent had much luck most TS women want fit guys and im a little on the large side but i guess the majority of the world is like that anyways
Old 01-24-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

McLuvinladyboys can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobious212 View Post
hey the names Ivan im 19 and an IT intern i live in the lower east side of Manhattan ima nerd and a gentleman and heres a pic of me though i doubt ill look that good in person and check out my myspace www.myspace.com/mobious619 were you can see some more of my pics and learn a little more about me if you wish im looking for something long term and and for someone who likes to be affectionate like holding hands and hugging and kissing when ever possible. and im very open minded. i hope to hear from you soon.
DUDE go to pacha, its a club(i might have that spelled wrong) its a club that has a lot of thse special ladies in it. actually i love it i love korean biological girls and t-gurls, and there are lots of each oddly enough.
but trust me you can find a woman there that will take you for who you are. no worries on that brother. trust me check it out.
Old 01-30-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

McLuvinladyboys can only hope to improve

alright dude i got more for you
i know for a fact that pacha is 18 and older on fridays, so you can check that out. also i would check out this site
www.myspace.com\ultimatetspartiesnyc.com
i am going to the recession fri thing tonight after 11, its only 20 bucks. i would call and see if its 21 and up i dunno what the deal is. if you can go that would be kick ass. maybe we can go together(no dude i dont mean that) its always good to have a wing man that understands your love of ladyboys, you cant really just bring your best friend with you can you