Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-05-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

BBboySingle is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to BBboySingle Send a message via Skype™ to BBboySingle
Default My first experience with a Tranny

It was a tuesday night, just got off work and while driving I decided to pick up my phone and look for a special girl to spent the night with. I was nervous when she picked up the phone, I asked her a couple of questions and agreed to meet her at her house.

As I was walking to her door, my heart was going crazy, I had no idea what was in waiting for me behind the door # 375. A tall blonde woman sitting in her couch, long legs.

She was very nice, very friendly and humble, after a couple of minutes I was comfortable at her house and soon we began touching each other.

She put my in her mouth and started playing with it, after a couple of minutes she then asks me "do you wanna try mine?" and automaticlly I sai YES It wasn't very big (As I wanted it to be) any how, I was able to fit in my mouth and down my throat, she came inside my mouth in just of couple of minutes and kept saying how amazing I was sucking her cook (not bad for first timer )

I wanted to be tamed, I wanted to be bottom but was not possible, not because she did not wanted to, but the fact she could not get it hard all the time. We inverted roles and kept on for a couple more minutes and kept on having a lot of fun until I came.

We were both tired and called it a night, before I left she kept on saying how good was I and now I wish I could have stayed a little bit longer sucking her cook for another 30 minutes and shove it deep down my throat.

However, I must say I was a little disappointed, I was hopping to be tamed (If you know what I mean) but It was not possible do to her hormones, she could not get it hard. I must admit, now, Im craving to suck another shemale's cook like if there was no tomorrow, that is the part I enjoyed the most.

But regardless my need and craving of another shemale cock, I kind of let me down to the point where I'm stoping my "addiction" (if you may called like that) regarding shemale after that experiences, maybe she was not the right one to star with.

Hopefully the next girl I tried, can keep up for longer, Hopefully it will be bigger, and hopefully could ride me all night long
Old 07-06-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

peter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBboySingle View Post
It was a tuesday night, just got off work and while driving I decided to pick up my phone and look for a special girl to spent the night with. I was nervous when she picked up the phone, I asked her a couple of questions and agreed to meet her at her house.

As I was walking to her door, my heart was going crazy, I had no idea what was in waiting for me behind the door # 375. A tall blonde woman sitting in her couch, long legs.

She was very nice, very friendly and humble, after a couple of minutes I was comfortable at her house and soon we began touching each other.

She put my in her mouth and started playing with it, after a couple of minutes she then asks me "do you wanna try mine?" and automaticlly I sai YES It wasn't very big (As I wanted it to be) any how, I was able to fit in my mouth and down my throat, she came inside my mouth in just of couple of minutes and kept saying how amazing I was sucking her cook (not bad for first timer )

I wanted to be tamed, I wanted to be bottom but was not possible, not because she did not wanted to, but the fact she could not get it hard all the time. We inverted roles and kept on for a couple more minutes and kept on having a lot of fun until I came.

We were both tired and called it a night, before I left she kept on saying how good was I and now I wish I could have stayed a little bit longer sucking her cook for another 30 minutes and shove it deep down my throat.

However, I must say I was a little disappointed, I was hopping to be tamed (If you know what I mean) but It was not possible do to her hormones, she could not get it hard. I must admit, now, Im craving to suck another shemale's cook like if there was no tomorrow, that is the part I enjoyed the most.

But regardless my need and craving of another shemale cock, I kind of let me down to the point where I'm stoping my "addiction" (if you may called like that) regarding shemale after that experiences, maybe she was not the right one to star with.

Hopefully the next girl I tried, can keep up for longer, Hopefully it will be bigger, and hopefully could ride me all night long
thanks for sharing.it's a good experience.have you get into her ?maybe ,you could ask for fingers in yous .....
Old 10-03-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

alex37 is on a distinguished road

I had an appt with a girl who at the last min canceled on me. So I quickly went to backpage and found another girl who peaked my interest and asked if she was available. She told me yes and gave me directions. When I pulled up to her house my heart was pounding I was so nervous. When she opened the door I was shocked she was better looking than her pics. She had a little t-shirt and those cute little sweat pants on. We went up to her room and got comfortable. She turned on some music and straddled me doing a sexy little lap dance. After a few mins of that she laid down on her back and told me to explore her body and get comfortable since I was a 1st timer. Her body was so smooth and soft, and I immediately went straight for her cock. It felt so nice in my mouth even though it was a bit bigger than I thought I could handle. We eventually switched to 69 and continued for a while, until I blew a load in her warm mouth. She was nice and easy to talk to I can't wait to go back again and do more. I want to feel her cock inside of me so bad.
Old 10-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

wow both great stories love the one about someone first time
Old 10-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBboySingle View Post
Isn't it funny how the reality of a sexual experience doesn't always live up to the fantasy of the sexual experience?
Old 10-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
Isn't it funny how the reality of a sexual experience doesn't always live up to the fantasy of the sexual experience?
Almost everytime.