Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 06-10-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Titivilus can only hope to improve
Default S'pose I should say hello!

Hi all, I've been lurking for a bit, but I'm slowly being sucked into this forum, which is not at all what I was expecting. Mr Grooby is posting on here? Dear god, I've been into your stuff forever - cool beans. Transgendered posters being forthwith concerning their lives? I've never had insight like that, nor did I expect anything more than dirty guys like myself saying very inappropriate things while drooling over pics of gurls I never thought I could have a conversation with? Unbelievably cool!

Even the lack of trolls is somewhat amazing to me. I'm currently following a thread concerning the heated topic of immigration, and far from typical posts I'm seeing a very civil DEBATE (amazing how few people in this country seem able or willing to do that anymore).

In short, thanks much for creating a place where I feel like I'm finally HOME. That's worth more than a thousand boards of pron!

Personally I identify myself as a straight man with some decidedly kinky tendencies. I've never really been hung up on societal dictates concerning gender and identification (although I insist on things like paying the tab and holding the door for women, kind of oxymoronic I guess, but meh). My pic is in my profile (it's a few months old).

I originally joined for the pics and stories, but have found so very much more here. I look forward to getting to know some of you!
Old 06-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Welcome, and thanks for one of the best and most thoughtful introductory posts I've seen in my time here.
Old 06-10-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Thanks SMC, I'm pretty fond of the adage "say what you mean, mean what you say". Nothing really thoughtful about it, just saying what's on my mind.
Old 06-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titivilus View Post
Thanks SMC, I'm pretty fond of the adage "say what you mean, mean what you say". Nothing really thoughtful about it, just saying what's on my mind.
Don't sell your post short. The word "thoughtful" has multiple meanings, and in this case I think you exhibit several of them, even if you did not devote a lot of time thinking through what you wrote. One of those meanings, by the way, is "considerate of the feelings or wellbeing of others." Take that as a guide and your posts in our discussion threads will be very well received on this Forum.
Old 06-10-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Duly noted, and appreciated.
Old 06-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kimmyslut21 is a jewel in the roughkimmyslut21 is a jewel in the roughkimmyslut21 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Yahoo to kimmyslut21

Hey Titivilus,

Welcome to the forums! Its a great place with a lot of really cool people.

laters

Kimmy Love
Old 06-10-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Lol, you're actually the reason I'm here, darlin'. There I was, surfing the net for pics, and there you were, on this forum. I apologize if I'm objectifying you, but in all seriousness your pics led me here.

I can't remember the thread I was reading, but if there's any doubt in your mind, you are one sexy lady.

Ehem. Not trying to hit on you, just . . . hello.

*Edit* Oh, right, it's the thread just below this one. Em, and I replied to it.

Last edited by Titivilus; 06-11-2010 at 12:00 AM.
Old 06-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kimmyslut21 is a jewel in the roughkimmyslut21 is a jewel in the roughkimmyslut21 is a jewel in the rough

lol
Dont worry I get hit on thousands of times a day. So whats going on?
Old 06-11-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Well, judging by the number of my posts today, not much at all.

You?
Old 06-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not much here.. just surfin the web
Old 06-11-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

siamgirl will become famous soon enoughsiamgirl will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to siamgirl
Default hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titivilus View Post
Hi all, I've been lurking for a bit, but I'm slowly being sucked into this forum, which is not at all what I was expecting. Mr Grooby is posting on here? Dear god, I've been into your stuff forever - cool beans. Transgendered posters being forthwith concerning their lives? I've never had insight like that, nor did I expect anything more than dirty guys like myself saying very inappropriate things while drooling over pics of gurls I never thought I could have a conversation with? Unbelievably cool!

Even the lack of trolls is somewhat amazing to me. I'm currently following a thread concerning the heated topic of immigration, and far from typical posts I'm seeing a very civil DEBATE (amazing how few people in this country seem able or willing to do that anymore).

In short, thanks much for creating a place where I feel like I'm finally HOME. That's worth more than a thousand boards of pron!

Personally I identify myself as a straight man with some decidedly kinky tendencies. I've never really been hung up on societal dictates concerning gender and identification (although I insist on things like paying the tab and holding the door for women, kind of oxymoronic I guess, but meh). My pic is in my profile (it's a few months old).

I originally joined for the pics and stories, but have found so very much more here. I look forward to getting to know some of you!
Hello Titivilus, That's a nice intro...I'm really interested in your name, you are apparently a lover of zoology, with the emphasis on mammalian placenta..or are you referring to a hairy body. Haha, sorry for being so curious