Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 12-06-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sktoolmate1yline_spanker is on a distinguished road
Default guy in cebu

hi,
my name is garth.im from the uk but i work for a hotel group.
i have been working in cebu since march this year,but i returned to uk early cos i injured at work,i was supposed to stay here till jan 3.i will return to work in cebu next jan 24.im straight i think.i dont seea ladyboy as a male.just as an extra special lady!
i dated loads of girls there but realy,i wanted to try a ladyboy.i did meet one i find threw FH but we went first date to sm mall cinema and it was a totally off putting experiance.her breath was totally stinking!i mean,it was noticable at 2mtrs!a shallow reason not for me to continue?!
well,wheni go back i wana date a nice tg.convincing,genuine.im not really into going out with large groups or drinking alot.i work with alot of ppl so in my own time i like to detox an just be with someone special.i think im only looking for serious relationship.im not into fun fucking,i like making love!(anyone can fuck,lets make it a bit more special!)
i like going to the beach,or to bohol island.i like cebu after work in the am times,late and quiet.i like going to tops all night.im not looking for a t girl who wants to spend all my cash,im not that really well paid!and im not into going out with a t girl,and ten of her gate crashing mates!
i like kissing,romance and being in love!
im 30 yrs old,but told i look younger.im gwapo!many tell me that.im a big guy,6ft 4 tall.brown short hair,blue eyes,well built.
i like eating jolibee rocky road sundies till im sick!
cebu is great city,but im bit lonely here.i wana meet someone nice.
get in touch!
i love this site!
pm me