Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-09-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sgh123 is on a distinguished road
Default Finally done it!,

I've just returned from a trip to Amsterdam, and whilst there I plucked up the courage to meet a shemale, it was mindblowing, I've fantasised about sucking and being fucked by a gorgeous shemale for a long while!, ouldnt believe my luck when I found her, she looked stunning in her window wearing nothing but a bra knickers and suspenders, I thought she was a real girl and when I saw her bulge in her knickers I got sooo excited I had to go in, she was so nice to me, n made it so easy, she kissed me which I never thought she would then let me suck her lovely cock without a rubber, which I also cudnt believe, it was amazing, she soon started playing wid my bumhole n fucked me like I've dreamt about, I can't wait to go back,
Old 08-09-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Marine_N41_432 will become famous soon enough
Default Two Lips from Amsterdam

Did you end up with anything else while you were there, or were you too exhausted ?

Tell us more when you can sit down comfortably !
Old 08-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

fuckstudent can only hope to improve

You were in Amsterdam and fucked just one t-girl?

Anyway...congratulations you lucky man
I can only imagine how horny you were when lying on the bed, she preparing and you waiting to finally feel the cock in the ass
Old 08-09-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

udanishaslin is on a distinguished road

tell us more, what position do you use, did she use a rubber when she fucked you, did you get to fuck her back?
Old 08-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jedthejew can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to jedthejew

Sounds like a hot trip. Congrats you lucky bastard
Old 08-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

chelsea can only hope to improve

Congrats, remember my first trip to amsterdam

great times
Old 08-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CuriousMattUK will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to CuriousMattUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgh123 View Post
I've just returned from a trip to Amsterdam, and whilst there I plucked up the courage to meet a shemale, it was mindblowing, I've fantasised about sucking and being fucked by a gorgeous shemale for a long while!, ouldnt believe my luck when I found her, she looked stunning in her window wearing nothing but a bra knickers and suspenders, I thought she was a real girl and when I saw her bulge in her knickers I got sooo excited I had to go in, she was so nice to me, n made it so easy, she kissed me which I never thought she would then let me suck her lovely cock without a rubber, which I also cudnt believe, it was amazing, she soon started playing wid my bumhole n fucked me like I've dreamt about, I can't wait to go back,
Good story you lucky bugger!
Old 08-10-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

amots49 is on a distinguished road

that sounds like so much fun, was it as good as you imagined it to be
Old 08-11-2009
sexchannel

one is fine .....quality over quanity
Old 08-11-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sgh123 is on a distinguished road

Oh yeah it was as good as I imagined, wen I was laid on the bed with her standing over me, I'd never felt so Horney and excited, I just couldn't believe I was finally going to be with a shemale, n a hot n gorgeous 1 at that, she laid down next to me kissing me n after a while asked me would i like to suck her??, oh yes I moved down to her knickers n could see her bulge, I was instantly hard!, I quickly removed them to see her cock, she told me to play wid her n she soon was gard aswell!, that's wen she told me to put her in my mouth!, I was soooo excited, it tasted as nice as I imagined, my fiirst ever cock in my mouth n I couldn't of asked for a nicer one, she then asked me if I wanted to fuck her??, I said no I want you to fuck me!, she told me to put my legs over my head n propped my back up with a pillow, n started fingering me whilst applying plenty of lube! (my first time!), I watched her then playing wid her cock b4 trying to put it inside of me!, it took a fee attempts but she managed it n began to fuck my virgin hole, she thenpulled me up so I was on top of her n I rode her cock, such a nice feelin, she then pulled me closer n sucked me til I came, best eva sexual experience, girls will now never compare, I'm going back in 3 weeks, can't wait, well worth 50 euros,
Old 08-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aa2239 is on a distinguished road

wow... that is definitely one of the best first-time stories i've ever heard... congratulations! I bet you're literally counting the hours until you're back in Amsterdam lol
Old 08-11-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

She-Cock Obssession can only hope to improve
Thumbs up Congrats

nice story man. there's nothing like sucking t-cock for the first time. i know it's an experience i'll never forget. it all happened one magical night in may of 2002. you see, back in my hometown theres an area of about 3 or 4 blocks which has been a 'red light district' of sorts for decades and is worked exculsively by mexican tgirls from the surrounding area. everything from crossdressers to full ts's would be out on a nightly basis in their shortest skirts and highest heels. i had picked up several of the girls before but all i ever got was a quickie bj in the car on some dark side street. all they wanted was to get me off as quick as possible and get back on the corner. all my attempts to get them to expose their cocks were either ignored or flat out denied(not to mention most of the girls thought i was a cop so it was already hard to pick them up in the first place).. i quickly grew tired of this, eventually gave up all together despite still yearning for my first 'true' shemale experience (i.e. i still wanted to suck cock and get fucked). so a year or two go by and i just happen to be driving through this area on my way home from a friend of mines house and i see this cute little latina strutting down the street lookin fine as fuck. shes like 5'5" or so, i'd say about 140lbs.-ish with curly dark blonde hair and a cute, fem face. shes wearing this sexy little outfit that was like a long sleeve coat on top and some some capri type shorts with pantyhose underneath and some high heel sandals that made her ass shake as she walked. i make eye contact with her as i approached (i was driving east, she was walking west) and at first she doesnt really acknowledge that im looking at her but then as i get closer i slow down. she looks at me and hesitates and im thinkin 'great she thinks im a cop, shes just gonna keep on walking'. suddenly she stops, steps towards the curb and gives a quick glance up and down the street to see if any other cars were coming, and upon seeing the coast was clear, signaled for me to pull around the block. 'YES!' i'm thinking as i race up the street to the corner and begin to make my way around the block. this girl was smokin hot and she was about to be all mine. despite the fact that i must have been going at least 50mph it seemed to take forever to get around the block. as i came back around she was slowly approaching the corner. i pulled to the side of the road and waited for her. when she got to the corner she again looked up and down the street before making her way to the passenger side of my car. she looked even better up close. she was cute but u could tell she was a tranny(which i think is hot) still, very pretty. nice make up. i rolled down the window and asked how much she charged. she said '40' and i said 'great' and she got in the car. she smelled great. her perfume gave me an instant boner. so she gets in and she tells me to go straight. so i'm headed to 'the usual spot'(which is the area of dark side streets up ahead where most of the girls handle their business) probly for a quickie bj im thinking. i begin looking around for a good place to park and she's just sitting there all nervous and quiet, and all of the sudden, out of the blue she says 'well, we can go to my house, but its going to cost u 60' i all too happily agreed realising that this was most probably was going to lead to more than just a 'quickie bj'. she began to give me directions to her house which was across town. so we're in the car driving and she starts telling me how good looking i am and that she thought i was a cop at first and how glad she was that i picked her up. at this point im starting to get the impression that she knows that i know shes a tranny. i think she figured that since i was young and good looking i wouldnt need to hire a prostitute unless i was specifically looking to hook up with a tranny. like i said earlier, u could tell she was a tranny from up close and im sure she realized that i wasnt under the impression that she was a genetic girl. i think she knew exactly what i wanted from the beginning. so it takes us about 10 minutes to get to her place and she intructs me to park in the drive way. we get out and i follow her into the house and to her bedroom. i sat on the bed and started to get comfortable while she went to the kitchen to get us a couple beers. now i'm really starting to get excited realizing that my first real tranny encounter was more than likely just moments from taking place. she came back in the room and we both had a few swigs of our beer. she then makes her way over to the bed where im sitting and begins to get on top of me. 'so, what do you want to do?' she asked. i'm speechless at this point. here i have this beautiful latin tranny on my lap asking what i want and i'm thinking 'i know exactly what i want, i just have to man up and say it'. so after a small hesitation i mustered up enough courage, looked her straight in the eye and told her 'i want to suck your dick'. i couldnt believe i'd said it. i worried that she might laugh me off or get offended. without saying anything she got up and took a step back away from me. 'oh great!' i thought 'i've probably offended her by implying shes a tranny or embarassed her.' i began to feel embarassed myself and was about to tell her to just nevermind about the whole thing, when she reached down and began to unbutton her shorts. i couldnt believe what was happening. was this really happening to me? was this life long fantasy about to become a reality?
Old 08-11-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

She-Cock Obssession can only hope to improve

she unzipped her shorts and let them fall to the ground. now, i'll never forget what happened next as it was the most glorious sight i had ever seen, she pulls her pantyhose and panties down and boing. there it was. god what a beautiful sight. my first she-cock. i sat in awe. i couldnt speak. i just sat there for a moment looking at it, admiring it. she was already fully erect and her cock looked gorgeous. she had to have been about 8 or 9" cut and thick. she stepped towards me and began playfully waving her hard cock in my face. i grabbed it and began stroking and playing with it. i loved the feeling of stroking a hard cock. feeling it pulsating in my hand. i was getting so horny. i knew what i had to do next. i looked up at her and layed down flat on the edge of the bed. she stood at the side of the bed and suddenly i was face-to-cock with her. as i brought my mouth closer to her cock i kinda hesitated a little. 'is this really what i want?' i thought to myself. i took one last look at her throbbing hard on, closed my eyes, and in a moment that changed my life forever, i opened my mouth and stuffed it with her cock. i was hooked the instant her dick touched my lips. i knew at that moment that i never wanted pussy again. i cant even describe the rush of having a cock in your mouth for the first time. it was the greatest experience of my life. i loved everything about it. the way it felt sliding in and out of my lips, the taste, the smell, everything. i instantly became a she-cock addict. she stood at the edge of the bed and fucked my mouth as i lay there looking up at her. then she caught me off gaurd and started sticking it deeper and deeper down my throat causing me to gag slightly. finally she grabbed the back of my head and thrusted her cock deep down my throat till the base of her cock was touching my lips. here i was, deep throating my first cock. it was such a glorious feeling. i wanted to keep sucking it forever. she was really getting into it as well. u could tell she was really getting off on having a guy suck her cock. then she asked me 'do you want it in your ass?' fuck yeah i did. i continued sucking her for a minute then she told me to lay on my stomach and put my ass in the air. i did as she said and she was soon behind me trying to stuff her thick cock into my tight virgin hole. i didnt think it was going to happen. it was just too big. just as i was beggining to give up hope, i felt the head slowly penetrate my ass. it hurt, but was bearable. she began to slowly ease it in little by little. it was quite painful going in but once she was all the way in it started to feel good. she gently began to fuck me. it was a bit uncomfortable at first but after a minute or so actually felt quite good. before long she was really giving me a pounding and it felt great. up until that point i was never really sure if i ever even wanted to try getting fucked in my ass. 'would i even like it?', i often wondered. thankfully this dicked-diva helped me to answer that question on this lifechanging night. the answer was not only would i like it, i would love it. i soon came to pity any man who has never been fucked by a tranny. as i said before she seemed to really be enjoying this to. she was fucking me really hard, asking me if i liked feeling her dick in my ass. i think she was getting off on the fact that she was getting her dick sucked by this seemingly straight guy and fucking him in the ass. the ass pounding went on a while longer. then she stopped and asked 'do you want me to cum in your ass or in your mouth?' 'my mouth,' i said without hesitation. 'ok' she said, 'let me just fuck you a little bit more.' she was really letting me have it. slamming her cock in and out of my ass with enough force to make the whole bed shake. she then pulled out of me and told me to lay down on my back again. she stood over me stroking her cock in my face. it was a beautiful sight. this gorgeous big dicked latin t-girl was staring down at me stroking her dick in my face. i was mesmerized. she began stroking faster as she began softly moaning. i could tell she was getting ready to cum. 'open your mouth,' she said. i did as she told. she pointed the tip of her cock to my mouth and stroked it frantically until she let out a loud moan. the next thing that happened was truly a sight to behold. i looked up as her cock began to squirt long streams of sticky white sperm. the first big spurt landed straight in my mouth, and i immedately swallowed it. at this point her dick began erupting like a volcano. i got few more good squirts in my mouth with the rest ending up all over my face. it was everything i could have hoped for and more. i laid there in a state of euphoria. i couldnt move. i had just had the greatest sexual experience of my life. it was the best feeling ever. just laying there, my face covered in she-cum, having just sucked and been fucked by my first tranny. i didnt even cum and i felt completely satisfied. afterwards she helped me get cleaned up. i got dressed, finished my beer, gave her her 60 bucks, and thanked her for the time of my life. i drove home ,went straight to the bathroom and jerked off, shooting a huge load. i felt great. my dream had come true. i had just serviced my first tranny and i couldnt wait to do it again. at that point i knew i only wanted to be with trannies. why would i ever want pussy again when i can have cock? things would never be the same for me again after that night, for after years of admiring and fantasizing about trannies, this was the night that i truly became she-cock obssessed. just thought I'd share this story with you guys.
Old 08-18-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

wonderinghart is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wonderinghart

Congrats. good for you! Fun isnt it?
Old 10-05-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

gitemrowdy is on a distinguished road

sounds very hot