Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jdawg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jdawg

I watched a The Old Republic trailer and I got to say the game looks like its straight out of the KOTOR era. The graphics look pretty average and the gameplay looks like its the same from the other games.

Has anybody kept up with the news about the game? I really am hoping I'm wrong and would like to know about the changes to gameplay etc.
Old 02-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

katieayanami will become famous soon enoughkatieayanami will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
If I ever tried to play StarCraft 2, I am afraid that I would be one of the "powned noobs".

Or would you take it easy on poor ol' me?
i might consider it. my BF doesn't like playing with me anymore as i own his ass every time. maybe i should let him win once or twice to keep him going.
Old 02-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieayanami View Post
i might consider it. my BF doesn't like playing with me anymore as i own his ass every time. maybe i should let him win once or twice to keep him going.
I have no interest in video games, Katie, but I would gladly let you own my ass anytime!
Old 02-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gor Gar will become famous soon enoughGor Gar will become famous soon enough
Cool

Right now I'm juggling my time between New Super Mario Bros Wii, Angry Birds, Bejeweled 3, Dark Matter, and just finished Limbo (2D will never die!!!). Though usually I'm a pushover for shooters, especially bullet-hell types from developers like Cave and Raizing...when I saw that Death Smiles appeared domestically I went out and bought an XBox 360 right away.
Old 02-11-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Recrudescence is on a distinguished road

Been playing Dead Space 2 on and off for the past two weeks now
Old 02-13-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

milkyfarts is on a distinguished road

Waiting for Marvel vs Capcom 3. Long live 2D.
Old 02-22-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

I need to figure out how to embed a Youtube video. There is an amazing trailer that I want to post!
Old 02-25-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Hopefully this will work!

This is one of the most emotional trailers I have ever seen. The buzz for it has been off-the-charts and might make the game one of the most anticipated of 2011/2012!

This is a trailer for the video game 'Dead Island'.

I hope you'll like it!
Old 02-25-2011
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Holy crap!!!!
Old 02-25-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Recrudescence is on a distinguished road

The trailer has my attention, I'm going to have to keep my eye out as more information is released on this.
Old 02-26-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Holy crap!!!!
"Holy crap!" good, or "holy crap!" bad?
Old 02-26-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recrudescence View Post
The trailer has my attention, I'm going to have to keep my eye out as more information is released on this.
Pretty much every gaming site is talking about the trailer. Mass amounts of word-of-mouth is basically becoming free advertising for them.

I am truly hopeful that the game will at least come close to justifying the hype attached to it. *fingers crossed*
Old 02-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This is a trailer for the video game 'Dead Island'.

I hope you'll like it!
The trailer creates a ?great? dauntingly atmosphere.
First person survival, weapons able to assemble and RPG elements in an open world on a holiday island. Developer Techland (Call of Juarez) seams not too bad.
Sounds like it has potential.
Old 02-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

How has this thread not turned towards total obsession with The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim yet? Did no one watch the latest trailer?
Old 02-26-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
How has this thread not turned towards total obsession with The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim yet? Did no one watch the latest trailer?
I would be getting the game regardless of any trailers. I own all the other Elder Scrolls games(except for Bloodmoon) after all.
Old 02-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

You can double wield! Even spells! This game is the doom of all geeks. And those dragon shouts, goddamn! Although I never made the connection that the dragon shouts were Thu'um.
Old 02-26-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
You can double wield! Even spells! This game is the doom of all geeks. And those dragon shouts, goddamn! Although I never made the connection that the dragon shouts were Thu'um.
Hopefully the whole Dragon part is not too similar to what it was in Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga(which was Divinity 2 and the expansion put together).
Old 02-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

And you can summon a dragon.

And Bethesda is being coy about whether or not you can combine your double wielded spells in battle.

But, you can summon a dragon!

God, I can't wait until they make a game in Valenwood. Bosmers are my favorite.
Old 03-01-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Maty is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Maty
Default I love games

I play WoW )
Old 03-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

You also have random fights w/ lesser dragons , they swoop down on villages and your character.

I do think you can combine your spells and increase their damage and effectiveness.
Old 03-02-2011
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Love the ESoA game - play Oblivion off and on and can't bring myself to remove Daggerfall from my computer. My only problem with Oblivion is I got it for the X-Box 360, so not so many mods

Been playing WoW with the bf and his family since I visited them over New Years. 85 Troll feral druid. All this and I still have an active social life
Old 03-04-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Love the ESoA game - play Oblivion off and on and can't bring myself to remove Daggerfall from my computer. My only problem with Oblivion is I got it for the X-Box 360, so not so many mods

Been playing WoW with the bf and his family since I visited them over New Years. 85 Troll feral druid. All this and I still have an active social life
I'm probably going to slap myself for not knowing this, but what is ESoA?

It is amazing how many Mods there are for Oblivion(and Fallout 3 as well!). In fact, a fan made a patch for Oblivion that allowed me to continue playing the game rather than having to restart the game! There was a bug in Oblivion that cropped up in games that were over 150 hours played. It would slow the game to a crawl, especially in the dungeons. It was basically a game-stopping bug and a fan fixed it! Awesome!

I have stopped playing Oblivion for over a year now(I plan on finishing it someday), but have been hooked on Fallout 3! I finished it with a "good" character and then immediately restarted the game(this time with the GOTY DLC added), but this time as a "bad" character. Daphne is considered "evil" by the game, but she is not truly an evil person. All she does is steal everything not nailed down(either to sell, or to hoard in Megaton. She has about 60 teddy bears so far!) or succumb to the hunger of cannibalism. Those raiders shouldn't have stolen her food!

I've never played WoW(nor any other MMO). I just don't have the time to commit to that sort of game(although it looks like it would be fun to play, and I already love the Azeroth mythos playing Warcraft 1, 2, and 3(as well as the expansions).
Old 03-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool What I'm playing lately

I just finished Darksiders on the XBox 360, and I have to say that this is an under-rated gem of a game. I'm foaming at the mouth for part two (and unfortunately will have to wait until at least 2012 for it to come out). Darksiders draws a lot of inspiration from games like God of War and the tried-and-true goodness that is The Legend of Zelda, and since I'm a fan of both franchises it came as no surprise to me that I totally loved this game. The character designs on War (you play as one of The Four Horsemen, how cool is that in itself?), the angels, and the demons are off the freakin' hook (Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw bagged on War's look, but personally I completely disagreed with him). The level designs, music, and overall atmosphere were masterfully done, and then you even had celebrities like Mark Hamil and Moon Bloodgood doing some of the voice work! The only thing that I didn't like was the fact that this game totally went under the radar for me until a couple weeks ago, but then, that meant I only paid $20 instead of $60 for this great game, so I guess that's not all bad.

On the PC I'm about halfway through Hallowed Legends -Samhain, a particularly challenging Hidden Object Game (but broken in at least one part that I know of), and very recently beat Stray Souls -Dollhouse, an exceptionally beautiful Hidden Object Game that I'd recommend to anybody who's a fan of the genre or not. Hidden Object games, I've found, can be pretty engaging and a lot of fun, and I'm kicking myself for not giving them a chance a lot sooner.

Also on PC I'm never saying die on Dark Matter, a game that can make you it's bitch in seconds flat if you don't play your cards right. I've got all but two missions completed on the campaign mode, even missions that are higher and supposedly harder than the two that are throwing me for such a loop! I don't get it, but at the same time I can't get enough of this sweet remake of good ol' Asteroids. If you haven't played this for yourself you really should, that is if you're into old-school levels of video gaming challenges...it's such an accomplishment and a relief to shoot your way out of an asteroid field all while fighting off an armada that are constantly gunning for you.

Other than that I'm anxious to get started on the Puppet Show series, more Hidden Object Games, when I get done with what I'm currently playing.
Old 03-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

Defcon and Natural Selection

if anyone wants to play PM me
Old 03-30-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Crysis 2 is my early GOTY. The campaign was absolutely amazing. I loved switching gun attachments on the fly and choosing between stealth and action gameplay.
Old 03-31-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

VectorClash68 is on a distinguished road

I'm loving Crysis 2. Homefront was just okay (not too much into multiplayer these days). Going through a 4th round of Dead Space 2 and enjoying MvC3. Tomorrow I have to download the new Mass Effect 2 DLC. Some XBLA titles that have been getting my attention are Beyond Good and Evil HD and Doom II. Can't wait for the new Mortal Kombat!
Old 04-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Morrowind in lieu of Skyrim.

I am the Nerevarine. 'Nuff said.
Old 04-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I have stopped playing Oblivion for over a year now(I plan on finishing it someday), but have been hooked on Fallout 3! I finished it with a "good" character and then immediately restarted the game(this time with the GOTY DLC added), but this time as a "bad" character. Daphne is considered "evil" by the game, but she is not truly an evil person. All she does is steal everything not nailed down(either to sell, or to hoard in Megaton. She has about 60 teddy bears so far!) or succumb to the hunger of cannibalism. Those raiders shouldn't have stolen her food!
I'm the Savior of the Wasteland. I think these people can excuse me taking a health pack here and a mag there.
Old 04-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Oblivion IV elder scrolls GOTY edition
(xbox360)
I've been playing it for 3 months as a dark elf mage.
I never took the twin brothers back to Weatherby in the Legacy lost quest
so never finished that quest.
As a result, the brothers follow me round, permanently moaning
"Take us to Weatherby"
They are really good fighters who NEVER DIE just get knocked out from time to time.
Result is I get them to do all the fighting.
I'm happier trading, collecting things, mixing potions
and chatting to NPC's.
I've just started on the expansion pack:
Shimmering isles & Knights of the nine.

Mrs Jodie used to play it on the PC ~~ finished it 5 times!
Seeing the game again prompted her to buy it for her ps3
She has given up on pc gaming as she hates the ongoing need to install patches thing.
With a console you just switch it on and play.

Last edited by JodieTs; 04-05-2011 at 01:32 PM.
Old 04-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I always find it strange when people talk about using characters other than Bosmer.
Old 04-06-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

murdoc is on a distinguished road

I'm a huge elder scrolls and fallout fan.i'm currently addicted to new vegas but am dying to get my hands on skyrim
Old 04-10-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

trapdyoungtg is on a distinguished road

Has any one played Little Big Planet? It is on the PS3 I am debating on buying it.
Old 04-12-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapdyoungtg View Post
Has any one played Little Big Planet? It is on the PS3 I am debating on buying it.
I haven't played it(I don't own a PS3), but it looks like it has sold a lot of games. You should check out the Wiki for it, as there is a lot of information on it there. It also looks like the Game Of The Year version is the way to go if you can find it.

If you decide to get it, let me know if it was any good.

Also, LBP 2 was released in January of this year.
Old 04-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapdyoungtg View Post
I played it a while back on my cousin's PS3, and honestly I wasn't all that impressed. The graphics and presentation were all top-notch, but the gameplay wasn't all that much fun.

If you're looking for some good PS3 titles, I'd recommend the Ratchet & Clank games, or the God of War Collection (God of War III was okay, but it missed the mark compared to the first two, very pretty though)...and if you're into downloading games you simply cannot go wrong with Castle Crashers and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, both of which are old-school 2D brawlers that never get old in my humble opinion.
Old 04-16-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Hourglass is on a distinguished road

I've been spending more and more time with handhelds lately. I got back into Final Fantasy Tactics and also picked up Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together on the PSP. Thinking about getting 3rd Birthday as well (I'm a big fan of Parasite Eve) but most of the reviews I've read have been pretty bad for it.

I still play WoW a little (Blood Elf Disc Priest main, tons of alts) but I've gotten burned out on the whole MMO bit, and have gotten back into older/retro gaming.
Old 04-16-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sammivalentine is a jewel in the roughsammivalentine is a jewel in the roughsammivalentine is a jewel in the rough

I play FPS on steam.. blackops at moment!! :-D
Old 04-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I think Minecraft deserves more transsexual artists playing around.

Pity I can't play it online.
Old 04-19-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammivalentine View Post
I play FPS on steam.. blackops at moment!! :-D
Sammi, have you ever Tea-bagged any of your unfortunate opponents?
Old 04-26-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Adhcl is on a distinguished road

Its great to troll your friends in minecraft, lure a creeper near their house, hear them scream and rage on mumble/ventrilo and enjoy.
Old 04-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhcl View Post
Its great to troll your friends in minecraft, lure a creeper near their house, hear them scream and rage on mumble/ventrilo and enjoy.
I'm not nearly that cruel.

But I've never played it online. Do you know any good servers? Ideally ones about surviving, ie hunting, gathering wood, mining stone?
Old 05-17-2011
Dark Overlord

I've been playing Torchlight for over a week now. It is a very addictive game! It was made by a lot of the same people that worked on the Diablo games, and you can see the resemblance. If anyone likes that sort of game, I highly recommend getting it!
Old 05-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cyborg is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm in my retro phase, playing emulators. The Streets of Rage trilogy and Star Trek TNG for Sega Mega Drive (Genesis) are currently on my list. Unfortunately, the Star Trek game sucks ass.
Old 05-18-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cybermorph is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I've been playing Torchlight for over a week now. It is a very addictive game! It was made by a lot of the same people that worked on the Diablo games, and you can see the resemblance. If anyone likes that sort of game, I highly recommend getting it!

Hi Im playing Torchlight too It is mint I love this kind of game
Old 05-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
That looks reminiscent of Bauldars gate
for the ps2

Its on the xbox360 so I'll check it out.
Old 05-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I got Mortal Kombat on Saturday and have fell in love with it. I hate fighting games, but this game kicks so much ass with all of the content it provides. While Marvel vs Capcom lasted like 2 hours, you could probably put in dozens of hours into this game without needing to go online.
Old 05-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Old school Sonic and the modern Super Meat Boy. 'Nuff said.
Old 05-19-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybermorph View Post
Hi Im playing Torchlight too It is mint I love this kind of game
Just wait until Diablo III comes out later in the year.
Old 05-19-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
That looks reminiscent of Bauldars gate
for the ps2

Its on the xbox360 so I'll check it out.
The weird thing about this is that the Baldur's Gate series for the PC is nothing like the games from the PS2. The PC games are full-blown RPGs while the PS2 games are, as you said, like Torchlight(as well as Titan Quest and Diablo, two other great games!).

I played Dark Alliance a few times at a friend's house a while back. While they are two totally different animals, both the PC and PS2 games were entertaining. The Dark Alliance games had great graphics to boot!
Old 05-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I just started playing the Torchlight free xbox live download
and have started playing that.

It gets me away from Oblivion IV Elder scrolls
Old 05-19-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

fattes is on a distinguished road
Default one thing is for sure...

today xbox is the best console so no one will tell you otherwise please!!!