Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-09-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Hot weather

We are experiencing some very hot unseasonal weather and trhis definitely has asexual arousal affectof thefemalepopulation.

This morning I went as usual to the local Coffee Club for lunch. I sat quietly eating a ham sandwich and drinking a lovely Late. Looking around the tables occupied mostly by groups of young ladies who had met for lunch I noticed most were well dressed in thin cotton frocks and had hitched the up to mid thigh length. This no doubt kept their thighs cooler than when covered with a knee length cotton dress.

When ladies get hot around the crotch area they tend to cross and uncross their legs more than usual. Years ago I used to think this was nothing unusual, until I eventually caught on to the fact the leg crossing with swinging foot was in fact a form of masturbation.

Next time you observe this watch the faces of the ladies and you will see a change in expression as the sexual arousal heightens.

I have never seen a woman reach an orgasm this way, but some get very close and have to uncross their legs,look to see if anyone is watching them and if no one is watching a hand moves down to their pubic bone, which is pressed very hard until all possibility of an orgasm has subsided.

Today was no exception and one young lady had moved her legs about so much her dress was up so high it revealed a small flash of pale blue satin panties, which she was pressing very hard with the first and second fingers of her right hand. Her facial expression was of panic, but she need not have worried, because the orgasm was avoided. At the same instant she pulled her dress down to knee height, made an excuse to leave her friends and went to the rest room.

I made a move towards the same rest room, but to no avail, because there were too many women waiting to use a cubical. Therefore I left.

Next time you go for lunch or coffee, look below the tables, you may be surprised at just what ladies do down below the tables, particularly on a hot day.

Pauladunbar

Last edited by pauladunbar; 10-09-2015 at 11:06 AM.

Tags
flash