Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-04-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

FMB can only hope to improve
Default Worrying trend on this site

First off let me make abundantly clear I am not having a go at anyone and I really enjoy this site and am only trying to express my own feelings.

This site is somewhere I believed encouraged the idea of freedom of thought and speech and I believe at its core that is still what it wishes to, that is why I find the recent trend (well recent to me as I've not been here long) a bit worrying.

Take for example the following scenario. A gay man comes on here and says "I like looking at women, I find them sexually attractive but I don't see myself settling down with one." There is no harm in that right? Yet when a straight (or bi whatever you believe) man comes in here with a fetish about shemales and says he couldn't see himself settling down he is read the riot act. It seems a little bit pointless to encourage the idea of allowing people whoever they are to express their desires and feelings while at the same time using some sort of reverse bigotry to "defend" those ladies on here who were not born in a woman's body.

I have spoken with some of them and as with any other walk of life some are nicer than others and some are a bit more honest than others. I won't name any names of course other than to say Fran and Bionca (whom I haven't spoken with sadly) come across as very beautiful, honest and sweet women.

If a woman born in a man's body has the choice to become who they believe they were born to be then I respect that decision, if that same woman decides she could only settle down with a "gg" (hate that term) or woman who has been through the same then I also respect that. So why pre tel should I or anyone else be put down or belittled based on our own choices? I don't believe it to be right, well because it isn't.

Don't get me wrong there is a difference between hurting someone's feelings or deliberately speaking out of turn but in some cases this has not been the issue and the issue has merely been someone's sexual preference and preference in desired long term partner and that's not right.

Last edited by FMB; 05-04-2010 at 08:10 AM.
Old 05-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GCharles can only hope to improve

Fair point, alot of people will "try" t-girls the first time, then some'll like it, some won't. The ones who don't are often labelled as just trying out sexual fantasies, end of. But the thing is, if you genuinely wanted to see what life with a TS was like and didn't like it for whatever reason, it's not your fault. The same as if a gay person tried sex with the opposite gender. It's not a choice but it's how their brain works. Obviously there will be those who try it out "just to see" but how else are you going to know?
Old 06-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rachel is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Default Free thought?

Whatever gave you the idea that this site was about free speech and thoughts? The moderators (Dictators lol just kidding) decide what is and what is not appropriate for this site. As far as I ever saw they dont tolerate bashing of anyone b4 they step in and straighten things out.