Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 07-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough
Default Favorite Summer Movie

Since there were current threads asking about Favorite Books and Favorite Music, I was just curious if anyone likewise had a favorite Summer Movie so far (since it's that time of year), especially since this weekend THE DARK KNIGHT totally tore up the box office and record books. Or perhaps a favorite of the year so far or for that matter an ALL-TIME personally favorite film?
Old 07-22-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeMind View Post
Since there were current threads asking about Favorite Books and Favorite Music, I was just curious if anyone likewise had a favorite Summer Movie so far (since it's that time of year), especially since this weekend THE DARK KNIGHT totally tore up the box office and record books. Or perhaps a favorite of the year so far or for that matter an ALL-TIME personally favorite film?
I went to Dark Knight on Sunday - it kicked my booty. Then again, Christain Bale is the thing dreams are made of... and, well Batman was always a secret love of mine.

I liked Ironman as well... unfortunately, I have been oddly absent from the movies this summer
Old 07-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
I went to Dark Knight on Sunday - it kicked my booty. Then again, Christain Bale is the thing dreams are made of... and, well Batman was always a secret love of mine.

I liked Ironman as well... unfortunately, I have been oddly absent from the movies this summer
You got in to see DARK KNIGHT? Grrr...I couldn't even get a ticket. They were completely sold out by me. Which was truly lame considering I'm near like 6 multiplexes, all of which were flooding their screens with it. Then again, I guess that many screens + that many sell-outs does explain making $155 million in 3 days flat. But I'm gonna try to catch it during the week. I'm looking forward to comparing it to IRON MAN (which I loved) since that was done with a more upbeat, easy going style. I like Christian Bale too (it's hard to believe at times he was the kid in EMPIRE OF THE SUN) and, again, it will be fun to compare performances since Robert Downey Jr totally made IM. I swear, he had me laughing from start to finish.

Overall this year's summer movies haven't been too bad. I was surprised that I liked INDIANA JONES as much as I did (what do you know? It turns out Harrison Ford didn't look too old after all!) Then again one of my summer favorites did die at the box office: SPEED RACER. Hey, I don't care what you say. You can't go wrong with race cars and a monkey in pants! Go, Chim Chim!
Old 07-22-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

I was quite pleased we were able to score tickets. The plan was to go out this week and catch a show. Guess I was lucky .. or maybe I was able to persuade someone to part with their tickets...
Old 07-22-2008
Banned

jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about

Batman Batman Batman
Old 07-22-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Hastur Hastur Has...*ulp*
Old 07-22-2008
St. Araqiel

WALL-E!!!
This is my generation's Cinderella!
You wouldn't believe how surprised I was to hear Louis Armstrong's "La Vie En Rose" in the movie. I haven't heard it since late childhood! Ha!
Attached Thumbnails
002476450877.jpg  

Last edited by St. Araqiel; 07-22-2008 at 11:57 PM.
Old 07-24-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

dude89 is on a distinguished road

the dark knight all the way
Old 07-24-2008
rhythmic delivery

yeah batman was excelent, however i found christian baile somewhat wooden, he was outdone by the vilains in movies, the joker is one of the finest charachters ever, vile and grotesk yet somehow likable, played to perfection by the late heath ledger, the film was left wide open for a sequel, i think if they do make a sequel there should be no joker in it, as no one will be able to do the roll justus.
Old 08-01-2008
St. Araqiel

I watched The Dark Knight today and I'll tell you: Somewhere, somehow, Heath Ledger is LHFAO
Old 08-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jennangelina can only hope to improve
Default summer date night movie

as of today it is Dark Knight as all u guyz alwayz gotta take me 2 dat

XOXO Jennangelina
Old 08-19-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

raterdzzz is on a distinguished road

Dark Knight by far, Heath Ledger is awesome, may he R.I.P. The latest Indiana Jones is also top notch :D