Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-12-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sh3ml0v3r is on a distinguished road
Default Any 1 From Nz/new Zealand Here?

hello im sheml0v3r from new zealand/nz if you want a picture of me just ask and ill send it to you via email or can do cam 2 cam

build: athletic build (nice build)
height: 5ft 9 or 170cm
looking for: a tgirl, ladyboy or even a c-d
what for: relationship, 1on1, fun and to see how things turn out ive never done this before nor had anal sex or have received nor hav i sucked on a penis before but will give it a try if it pleases u n even will try swallow

lil bout me: as above im 22yr old i enjoy playing sports, dancing, playing on mi guitar tho still learning, hanging wit friends and family and work nite shift so hard to get out n about but manage on sats only as only nite i got n sundays.
ive never had sex with a tgirl, ladyboy or even a c-d before giving or receiving and never done anal with anyone else either.

So if anyone out there in nz want to chat, meet, date have a one on one with me, cam 2 cam just message me and ill be really happy to hear from you and hav fun getting to know u as u get to know me and seeing where it takes us. I like to take things slow so bare with me.

look forward to hearing from you n hope i get a reply from someone be sad if i dont