Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-13-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Tabasco Sauce

Pissed off, Kirsten says "So, you decided to go out for margaritas on Cinco de Mayo with that slut Bobbi instead of me?"
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_mjbol3ZZp71s6grxuo1_500.jpg  
Old 05-19-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

This is me spending last weekend at my girlfriend's.
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_obva1zNB0e1tuelyqo1_1280.jpg   tumblr_obva1zNB0e1tuelyqo4_1280.jpg   tumblr_obva1zNB0e1tuelyqo3_1280.jpg  

Old 05-23-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasha21 View Post
I go around the city, and all the transvestites who get in my way fuck me.
Sounds good. I do too in downtown Zionsville, but I've already fucked both of them...
Old 06-08-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Saving Myself for Kirsten

Can’t believe it’s been almost a year since Kirsten and I first met. I still remember when she walked into the gym that night (“Workout Partner”). June 24th 2016. We have already made arrangements to get married on the “one year” anniversary. We decided on a private ceremony at our home in Zionsville. We have a large entryway which will make the perfect setting. It will be small with just a few of our closest friends.

Afterwards we will head up to Mackinac Island on our Harleys and stay at the Grand Hotel. The island does not allow motor vehicles so we have arranged to have them parked and take the ferry back and forth. We will have to get used to riding another type of “cycle” as only bicycles are allowed. I’m glad I’ve kept up with my cardio.

On the way we will stop in Troy to visit my relatives and stay a couple days. Kirsten also wants to see downtown Detroit. I’ve told her this is probably a bad idea but she would like to see it anyway. We will most definitely leave the bikes at my relatives and use Uber or something.

Tonight we were just lying on the couch watching the NBA finals and started talking about how well things have worked out for us. If you’ve followed our story you know Kirsten is estranged from her family. We have a great sex life. A little on the wild side but the love we feel for each other is something special. She asked me once when we had our first “falling out” if I could “spend like the next 50 years with a 6’ tall blonde ‘tranny’ that is crazy in love with you.” The answer is of course I can’t even begin to imagine my life without her.

Sharing a bottle of Jack, we watched the Cavs get beat again. We both agreed they will probably get swept. She played basketball in high-school and knows a lot more than I do about it. If you remember, football was what I was best at although I was able to dunk. We both agreed Golden State has too much going for them.

With the game over, I ask her what she would like to do. Giving me that “look” she says “Silly… I just wanna fuck my future husband senseless tonight.”

Leaning over she pulls my workout shorts down and buries her head in my lap. My cock has been hard for quite a while and Kirsten is totally uninhibited tonight. She expertly works my cock over with her mouth and tongue taking me in all the way and slowly moving up and down the shaft. God, I want to cum so bad and she knows it. I can hear her giggling even with my cock in her mouth. She knows where my limits are and keeps me on edge. But soon there is no turning back and I literally explode in her mouth. She tries to swallow all of it but gags and laughing about it licks my cock clean. Fuck, her tongue feels so good.

“I love you baby” she says still laughing.

“I love you too” want to go upstairs?

“Yeah.”

We head up to our bedroom. When we reach to top of the stairs Kirsten jumps on me from the front and wraps her long legs tightly around me. As she kisses me I carry her into the bedroom and lay her on the bed. She is wearing very short black workout shorts similar to what she was wearing when we first met. She pulled her t-shirt over her head and threw it aside when we were still downstairs so she’s naked except for her shorts. Her cock is very hard and after pulling down her shorts it’s my turn to go to work on her. She’s not the only one who can suck cock like an expert and soon I have her writhing and screaming, begging me to let her come. She has grabbed my head and wrapped her long legs around me. I’m not going anywhere, not that I want to, so I continue to drive her wild. Soon she cums and I’m able to swallow almost all of it. Then I lick up what’s left.

For a long time afterward we just lie there together. We talk about our wedding and what it will be like to grow old together. She says “I don’t think we’ll ever grow old. I can’t imagine my life without you Andy. I hope you don’t mind me saying this but I hope that when we are old and life is shitty we somehow die together. I want to be with you whenever that happens.”

“A lot of couples die within hours of each other Kirsten. Maybe that will happen with us. I couldn’t live without you either.”

“No I mean I hope we die together. I don’t mean suicide, I just want to be with you when it happens. I’ve never really believed in God although I think there’s something beyond this. If not, then I want my last moment to be with you baby.”

Continuing, you say “Do you remember the night we did it on my motorcycle? We could have been killed. I wasn’t afraid. And I could tell you weren’t either. I guess having you fuck me one last time is how I’d like to leave this earth. You have made my life wonderful, Andy.”

“Yeah, I understand what you mean. But I think that will be a long time from now.”

“Sorry for being so morbid Andy. I didn’t mean it like that. I just love you so much.”

“No, I know exactly what you mean Kirsten. I love you.”

It’s been awhile and we are both beginning to recover. Kirsten looks over at me and says “You know what I’m thinking?”

“You want to watch the highlights of the game on ESPN?” I say laughing.

“No silly, I want you to fuck me. I don’t care what you do to me. I want you so bad, Andy. I was thinking we could get killed in Detroit and I’d be thinking shit, why didn’t we fuck each other more when we had the chance? If I wasn’t drunk, I’d have you tie me up downstairs. But I don’t think I’d make it.”

“I’ve got an idea Kirsten. But it’s something we’ve never done before.”

“What is it, honey?”

“Let me ride YOU this time. Just lie there baby. I’ll take care of everything.”

“You mean you’re gonna let me fuck you in the ass?”

“Well since you said it like that… Yeah.”

“Wow baby. You’re still a ‘virgin’ that way. That is SO special to me! I don’t know what to say. Do you know what you’re doing?”

“You’ve ridden me countless times Kirsten and, well, I kind of figured you would help.”

Giggling you say “Sure Andy. I still don’t know what to say. This is really awesome. You better get some of that stuff. Let me help you get ready then you can lower yourself onto me. I love this, baby.”

As Kirsten goes to work I realize how great it feels. I’m very excited and my cock shows it.

“I dunno Andy, maybe you should save yourself for our wedding night” you say giggling. Then “Fuck, you are so tight! It may hurt a little at first. Just try to relax.”

Facing her I gradually lower myself down onto her cock. She helps guide it in and at first it’s a little painful but then she’s inside me. I think about how this is what she feels when I fuck her and that makes me super turned on. What a thing to share with the person you love.

“You’re doing fine sweetie. Now remember you are the one in control. Just move your ass up and down on me, you’ve seen me do it to you God knows how many times. Just do the same thing.”

Slowly I ride her cock. She responds instantly and I can feel the pressure on my prostate. I’ve only ever felt that when I’ve fingered myself or stuck something up there while jacking off. But there’s no comparison to this.

I discover that I can play with her nipples which she loves and it doesn’t take very long before we are both getting close to orgasm. She has been stroking my cock as well and I feel like I’m going to come at any second. I can also tell she is about to cum. Kirsten just smiles at me. Soon we reach the point of no return and she cums inside me as I shoot my load all over her tummy and breasts. God was that for real? It’s hard for me to describe. Knowing that was her inside me. Feeling her warm cum. I collapse on top of her and she takes me in her arms. Holding me she says “I love you baby.”

“I love you too.”

After we separate, we lie next to each other. She gently touches my face and says “That was awesome Andy. You did great. I mean it.”

Totally exhausted, we eventually drift off to sleep. I’m not sure I’ve ever felt closer to you Kirsten.

Copyright © 2017 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 06-08-2017 at 04:43 AM.
Old 06-12-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sasha21 can only hope to improve

A young man sat in VK from morning till night and advertised photos and videos with depraved transvestites and shemale, with what pleasure they fuck each other.
I thought, but let me joke write to the group "Transvestites and shemale" a detailed address and invite a few shemale to visit us, laugh at the glory, it's all the same nonsense and frivolous. No sooner said than done.Passed a year or two, I still dabbled over trance and bumblebee in VK. I have long forgotten that I invited the shemale group to visit me and have been doing my own business for a long time. Suddenly the doorbell, on the threshold of two lovely girls: - Hello! Are you Mr. Oleg ?. - Yes. - We met in soc. Network VK and now came to visit you, I'm from America and my friend from Brazil.We rented a cottage and ask you to visit us. - Thank you, of course, but it's so unexpected, I'm not ready. "Please, Mr. Oleg, or you are frightened of us." - Not at all. Come on. And so we came to a detached cottage. We went in, we were met by another girl. My companion whispered something in her ear and she hurriedly left. I had a little doubt that something is wrong here."Mr. Oleg, we ask you to come up with us to the second floor." "We want to make you a little surprise, let us close our eyes." So we came. I was pushed into the dark room with force, I was still in the bandage. The door behind me slammed shut and immediately a bright light flashed. I was stripped of the bandage, with a cry of "surprise." A strong ray of light at first blinded me. When I rubbed my eyes, I saw the picture.Group, obviously transvestites surrounded me around and massaged, oh, horror, their huge members. Well, Mr. Oleg, you told us about your cherished fantasy in the contact, we liked it very much and we decided to help you translate it into reality. We are 10 shemale, we are from different countries, we have big and hot members and we will fuck you for a very long time, be brave. - No! Do not, save, Mom.Girls undress him, throw them at the pouf, spread his legs wider and with God. Mary, you're the first. Hurray-ah-ah!
Old 06-16-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tim Curry as my favorite "depraved transvestite."

Last edited by a9127; 09-28-2019 at 07:46 PM.
Old 06-25-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=a9127;266124]Found this on Pinterest. “Batman” was on TV long before I was born but I used to watch it in reruns. I often credit that show and “Wonder Woman” for starting my interest in bondage.

This picture seems more gay than trans but looking back, I realized that as a kid I used to get a hardon whenever a girl or “Robin” was tied up but not “Batman.” And of course I always had a crush on “Catwoman.” Would probably let her tie me up… Interesting.

I remember watching Batman reruns as a kid and getting turned on a lot by that show. Robin never did anything for me (that was hot fantasy though!) but I liked that every villain had a beautiful woman as a sidekick and I just loved Yvonne Craig as Batgirl. There was Catwoman of course

The episodes that really blew my mind though were the ones with Carolyn Jones as Marsha Queen of Diamonds I remember watching those shows as a kid hard as a rock and not knowing what to do with my erection!
Old 06-25-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

[QUOTE=Boner;266580]
Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
I remember watching Batman reruns as a kid and getting turned on a lot by that show. Robin never did anything for me (that was hot fantasy though!) but I liked that every villain had a beautiful woman as a sidekick and I just loved Yvonne Craig as Batgirl. There was Catwoman of course

The episodes that really blew my mind though were the ones with Carolyn Jones as Marsha Queen of Diamonds I remember watching those shows as a kid hard as a rock and not knowing what to do with my erection!
Will have to check out Marsha. I remember a female villain who put Batman, Batgirl, and Robin in a "Siamese human knot." But I don't think that was her.

That was definitely one of my crazier stories! I feel bad about killing off Batman. Especially since Adam West passed away not long after I posted this. RIP.

Just got to thinking “What if Robin was really a beautiful femboy?”

Much has been written about the possible homoerotic relationship between Batman and Robin. I have found many “shemale” or “femboy” cosplay Robin’s out there—some quite hot--will have to post pics.

Too much time on my hands obviously…

I remember the “Electric Chair” episode being one where they actually could have been killed. Usually Batman’s “predicaments” were silly. Like being turned into a giant ice cream cone or something. Do you remember the exploding rubber shark from the movie? My favorite scenes are where he’s running around with the giant bomb and when he “rehydrates” the members of the UN.

Lee Merriwether played Catwoman in the movie. A former Miss America, she was very beautiful (especially as “Miss Kitka” ) but no match for Julie Newmar.

Anyway don’t worry, I’m not staying away from TLB. If you read the posts right above mine in the “Is This Forum Dying” thread they all sound disgruntled. Just thought maybe if I didn’t post as much it would encourage others to contribute. None of them look like they have posted much. Maybe that thread should be deleted or closed?

Last edited by a9127; 06-25-2017 at 05:14 PM.
Old 06-25-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Out of the three Catwomen, Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, and Eartha kitt, Julie Newmar was definitely my favorite although all three were very beautiful.

Yvonne Craig as Batgirl was also a huge turn on but it was Marsha that really rocked my world. There was this episode where she does this really seductive dance. I remember getting totally worked up watching it. I had no idea what it was at the time but it sure made an impression. I was hooked on glamorous older women after that. (The opera helped with that too but that's another story.)

I never really pictured Robin as a femboy and while femboys aren't really my thing if you have any pictures of tgirls dressed as Robin I'd love to see them! The electric chair fantasy was hot.
Attached Thumbnails
10489709_495819857217149_6276974531690559298_n.jpg   craig021.jpg   mqd1.jpg  

mqd2.jpg   mqd3.jpg  
Old 07-13-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default An Autobondage Experience

I remember reading this back in the late 90’s. While strictly not a “shemale” fantasy, I found it somewhat hot and thought others might enjoy it. Just use your imagination. For me at least it would get very interesting if say, Kelly Shore walked in on me... I have never tried anything like this and don’t recommend it as there are too many things that can go wrong.

It’s too long to post at over 4000 words. Sorry the page is kind of “dated.” Just pretend its 1999!

http://www.selfbound.net/helpless/index_autobond.htm

Here’s an excerpt:

Quote:
I haven't done much self-bondage recently. The last real scene that I can recall happened early in the Fall. It was the most intense auto-bondage that I've undertaken to date. Rather than envisioning myself at the mercy of a female Dominatrix, I drove that intensity much higher by imagining -myself- as the master. This was a new twist for me, submitting to a male, but who would know better how to Top me, than me?

The setting was my exercise room. Intended as a bedroom, I have filled it with a large "Universal" type weight machine. I have mounted several mirrors to the walls, and a few more are loose. One wall is covered with about 30 Boris prints.

For this scene, I pulled down the window-shade, stripped, and knelt before one of the big mirrors. Kneeling down, knees spread wide, I picked up my collar, kissed it, and wrapped it around my neck, enjoying the smell, the rough feel of it. The heavy padlock went easily through the hasp, and with a resonant snap, the lock closed shut. Enslaved, I rushed around the house collecting up the necessary supplies.

When the floor of the exercise room was littered with rope, leather, cuffs, and various other items of pain or restraint, I lay down on the padded black exercise bench to check the view. Not good. I got up, and angled the bench up 30 degrees, locking it in place with a heavy steel pin. Better, but still not good enough. I slid the large movable mirror a few feet along the wall, until it was opposite where my head would be. I climbed back onto the bench, enjoying the sight of my muscles rippling as I positioned myself: feet down on the leg curl bar, body lying back on the bench, arms reaching high over my head, holding the two huge metal supports, between which the weights ride. I pretended that my wrists and ankles were fastened, and squirmed a bit. It felt good, stretching the muscles like that, and it looked good too.

My sight turned inward as I gazed into the mirrors, and I found myself wishing that I could replicate myself, with one copy to spring up and take control, binding the other copy tightly to the bench. I imagined how nice it would be to be able to tower over such a powerful male, made helpless by my bonds, and force him to submit to me. He would have to do anything I commanded, or face my wrath!
Old 08-09-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Pretty Woman 2017

Not having much luck getting laid this summer, I decided to try the site “find-prostitutes.com” to meet someone in Zionsville. There were over 40 profiles. The girl I finally decided on went by the name “SluttyCindy97.” She described herself as 20, 5’11”, slender build, long legs, blue eyes, long blonde hair, and large cock. She said she could be a top or bottom and was willing to try anything once.

I texted her and we agreed to meet downtown at the Dairy Queen next to the Bentley dealership. Very beautiful, she seemed friendly and we chatted over a “Guardians of The Galaxy” Blizzard. She had noticed the car I was driving and said “That’s really awesome, what do you do?” I told her I owned my own company in Zionsville and also taught at one of the local universities. She told me she was going back to Indiana University this fall and wanted to become a journalist. “You’re really cute. I bet I know some of your students. You’d be surprised. I can fix you up if you want.”

We chat for a while and you say, “I usually meet my ‘dates’ in the building where the antique store is. I’ve got my own place up there. It’s very private. Why don’t you walk over there with me? You saw on the website how much it is. I’ll leave the ‘tip’ up to you. Oh yeah, you can just call me ‘Cindy’ if you want.”

When we get to Cindy’s loft she kisses me then says "just leave it over there on the dresser." We continue making out and she says “You want me on my knees or you want to get on yours?” Already on my knees she giggles and says “well I guess that answers that…” She has already removed her top revealing a gorgeous tan body with small natural breasts. I can see the outline of her cock through her tight white cutoff shorts. It looks huge. Unzipping her shorts I slide them down her legs kissing her thighs and teasing her cock with my tongue.

Finally I start to suck her off. I don’t think I’ve ever been with anybody who had such a large cock before. She stands, legs far apart, bracing herself against a wall as I slowly bring her to orgasm. As I do I work a finger into her and massage her prostate. “Fucking Christ, that feels awesome baby. I might give you a freebie” you laugh. I do my best to take all of her in my mouth but I start to gag and she says “Don’t worry about it. Just keep doing whatever you were doing…”

After several minutes, she finally explodes in my mouth and I swallow most of her cum with the rest making a mess on the floor. She collapses to the ground sitting against the wall with her legs up. I’m on my hands and knees facing her. We both smile at each other. “You’ve still got another two hours coming baby. What would you like to do next? I can do anything you’ve ever dreamed of. You wanna get on the bed?”

We climb on and she lays there looking at me. “You’ve done this before haven’t you? Wow that was something else. I’ve never had a blow job like that before. Maybe I should pay you?”

I’m in no hurry so we both lay there and talk. You tell me a little more about yourself. You just turned 20 and it turns out you also live in Zionsville. You knew you were a “girl” when you were very young and had always been popular in school. One day you were looking at porn on your computer and realized there were a lot of guys who would love to spend a night with you. So…

“I bet I make more than I ever would with a college degree. Someday I will meet the right guy and settle down. Until then this is fun. And nobody knows.”

You lean over and kiss me again. Your mouth is open and the kiss is very lingering and sensual. “Just so you know, I don’t usually do that with a ‘client.’ So what would you like to do next?”

“Umm… what do YOU think?” I say as I kiss her and touch her breasts, running my hands all over her body.

“OK” you say smiling. “But I have to insist on ‘protection.’ Sorry, I believe you’re 100% clean but, well, you know…”

“Sure no problem.” Putting on a condom, I kiss you very hard then instantly we’re all over each other. I can tell you aren’t ‘faking’ it either. Our lovemaking is raw and aggressive. You are very strong and it’s almost like wrestling. Except that we are laughing and giggling. I was expecting someone cute who just laid there while I fucked her or she sucked my cock and took the money. This is way more than I ever expected.

Pausing you say “I always use this stuff, baby.” I gently insert my fingers and go to work on you. I can tell you are really turned on. Lying back on the bed you pull your legs up as I enter you. You let out a gasp once I’m inside then as I begin to fuck you, you moan and writhe while you grab onto the bars at the head of your bed. “God, that is fucking awesome… Christ…” You take your hands off the bars and stretch your arms out wide. Seeing the opportunity, I take hold of your wrists gently but firmly. You look me in the eyes and smile. Held tightly, your body squirms beneath mine, you say “Fuck me baby. Goddamn it... Ohhhhhh… Shit!” When I come it’s in the fucking rubber. To me it feels a little weird. I’ve almost always had unprotected sex with my partners but it still feels awesome with you. Your cum spurts onto your tummy and breasts. After I pull out I lick it off.

Both totally exhausted we lie there together. You say “God. I would have loved to let you shoot your load into me.”

You sit up and look at me. Touching my face you say “You know you can stay here as long as you want.”

We smile at each other. Then it’s time to go.

“What’s your name baby?”

“Andy.”

“That was amazing Andy. Do you think we’ll ever see each other again?”

“Maybe. Do you like movies and long walks?”

“Yeah.”

After I finish getting dressed we kiss for a very long time.

“You know how to get ahold of me Cindy.”

As I walk out the door I leave twice what you had asked for on the dresser.

Copyright © 2017 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 08-09-2017 at 09:09 PM.
Old 08-15-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default A Long Walk (Part 1)

Note: To anyone who reads and enjoys these things. Thanks. If you want to skip the story and get to the sex stuff just go to "Part 2"

A few days later, I get a text “hey whats up its cindy wondering if u still wanted to go 4 a long walk”

“yeah sure know where I live?”

“stonegate of course c u soon!”

I am not yet dressed so I run around the house getting ready. Just in time too. There’s a loud engine noise from my driveway—she can’t possibly have another Hellcat like mine? No, it sounds totally different.

Going to the front door I open it and am amazed to find a brand new blaze metallic orange Nissan GT-R sitting in my driveway with Cindy behind the wheel.

Getting in I say “This is awesome! Where’d you get this?”

“From my parents for my birthday.”

“Oh. Yeah. Nice to see you again Cindy” I say as we kiss. “Sorry, I just got carried away when I saw that car in my driveway.”

“I thought you’d like it Andy. You know I’ve gotta take some stuff to my apartment down at IU. I was just thinking about you and thought you might like to spend an afternoon together. Oh and this is a real date baby. We’re totally off the clock” you say giggling.

Carefully you back out of my driveway and then pull onto Oak street. Turning onto I-65 you blow by all the other cars and skillfully merge onto the Interstate. We’re doing almost 100 and soon are safely out of traffic. You slow down to about 75 and we just cruise along.

Watching you shift, I ask “Where did you learn to drive like that?”

“Oh when I was a kid I wanted to be the first transgender driver in NASCAR. Really! My parents paid for a lot of driving ‘schools.’ I’ve driven everything from go-karts to real race cars. Maybe you and I can take that Harley sitting in your garage out sometime.”

Continuing, you add “You know I had a really nice time the other night Andy. I’ve been thinking very hard about a lot of stuff… That was really sweet you left that tip for me. You know you didn’t have to. I thought you might like to know I donated it to charity. They are an organization that helps transgender victims of violence and hate crimes.”

“I had a great time too Cindy. You do know I’m involved with a lot of that.”

“Yeah I know you are. I know a lot about you. Please don’t be upset with me. I have to know everything about my ‘clients.’ A girl can’t be too careful. I had a girlfriend who was murdered by someone she took home.”

“I’m sorry to hear that. But I hope everything you learned about me is good. So there wasn’t anything about the meth lab I ran in high-school?”

“You’re so silly. But yeah. It is all good…” you say smiling at me. “Besides you hated Chemistry. You were always good with computers and you got straight A’s in Math and Physics. You also were a 1st team all-state linebacker, had a full-ride football scholarship to Michigan State and your first girlfriend was transgender. You got thrown out of a game because you beat up an opposing player for making a derogatory remark about her.”

“You know all that?”

“Um hmm… anything else you wanna know?” you say laughing. “You know Andy, I’ve always had it pretty good. I feel very fortunate. I knew I was a girl almost as early as I can remember. I told my Mom and Dad and they were totally supportive. My Dad owns several companies and they both made sure nothing happened to me in school. They went to the superintendent and told him there would be hell to pay if I was bullied or beat up. It’s not like I haven’t encountered hate or discrimination, especially now that I’m older, but I pretty much grew up free of what a lot of my friends have had to go through.”

“You are amazing Cindy.”

“Thank you. I think you are too. Anyway, I thought after we drop off my stuff we can take a walk around campus. I know you got your Doctorate there so you must know all the woods and pathways. Then we can stop at Nicks. When you were a student you liked to go there a lot. I know the owner and can get us a private booth in back. It’ll be a great way to get to know each other better Andy.”

“But you aren’t 21 yet.”

“OK then. I’ll just say you’re my Dad…” you look at me and smile.

Soon we arrive at your apartment. I help you carry your stuff in and you show me around. “That’s my bedroom…” you say suggestively. I can’t help but notice the large bed and also how nicely everything is decorated.

Driving onto campus you park the GT-R and we get out. “I’m sure you remember quite a bit but there’s a lot that’s new since 2005.”

You show me some of the new buildings on campus and along the way we just talk. About lots of stuff. It’s nice just being together. Soon we are laughing and joking around and you take my hand as we head into the woods.

“I’ll bet you remember this place…” you giggle. Of course I do, it’s the gazebo. Legend has it that if you kiss your lover at midnight you will be married. “You probably kissed a lot of girls here, Andy.” We step inside and you move closer so we are facing each other. We look into each other’s eyes. I can feel your hard cock pressed up against mine. Classes haven’t started yet so no one’s around. Then you say “But it’s not midnight yet Andy…” as you put your arms around my neck and we kiss. I reach down and feel your ass and pull you tight against me. We continue kissing for a very long time. When we separate, you look up at me and say “I realize how we first met, but I hope you know by now the way I really feel about you Andy. Why don’t we go to Nicks?”

We walk back to your car. You hold onto my arm the entire way. I can tell there is something “different” between us now. Could we be falling in love? I’ve been “in love” so many times I’m not even sure anymore. And you are so young.

Copyright © 2017 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 08-15-2017 at 07:44 PM.
Old 08-15-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default A Long Walk (Part 2)

Continued from Part 1 above...

It’s crowded at Nicks but for you that’s no problem. You call the owner on your cell and then drive around back parking in a reserved spot. When we go in there is a cozy booth in back just like you promised.

We order dinner and I notice you don’t order any alcohol. I assumed you could get away with anything and it would have been OK if you had but you just say “If you want a drink it’s OK Andy. You can get wasted if you want. I’m driving. It’ll just make it easier to take advantage of you later anyway” you say laughing.

During dinner we sit on opposite sides. We talk some more and I have the feeling I might be right about earlier. You can’t possibly be faking this Cindy. You have no reason to. Then you order dessert saying “I thought we could share this Andy” then you move over to my side. You kiss me then gently put my hand on your thigh. “You know this day may have been the nicest I’ve ever spent with anyone.” This time when you kiss me your tongue is all over the inside of my mouth. I run my hand up your leg and stroke your cock through your shorts. You feel my chest and shoulders gradually moving down to my cock. It’s a good thing we are in a private booth. As we make out I whisper “I want you Cindy.”

Placing your hand on my cock you say “Want me to climb under the table and give you a blow job? I bet your girlfriends never did that here. Or we could just go back to my apartment.” Seeing me get out my debit card you say “Don’t worry about it. It’s on me baby.”

We get up and head out back to your car. You look over at me and not saying anything take my hand and kiss me.

It’s starting to get dark now and as soon as we get to your apartment we are all over each other. There is a trail of clothes on the floor leading into the bedroom. You look so beautiful in the setting sunlight coming in from the window. Of course we are both rock hard and without saying anything, you get down on your knees and proceed to suck me off. Jesus! I’ve never felt anything like that before. The way you use your tongue. The way you slide your mouth up and down my cock. Pausing, with my cock in your mouth, you look up and giggle softly. I can tell you are thinking “What the fuck do you take me for, Andy, an amateur?” and “You ain’t seen nothing yet baby.” I desperately want to cum but you know exactly how to control the pressure and speed to keep me on edge. Just when I think it can’t get any better you put your fingers inside my ass and massage my prostate. My precum is flowing and you use this to your advantage as you continue to suck and massage. This goes on for like ten minutes or more. I’m not sure I can stand it any longer but you seem to know exactly when the right moment is and then drive me over the edge. My legs almost give out and I have to hold onto you as I shoot my cum into your mouth. You don’t gag like I did the other day at your place. The feeling is indescribable. I have to sit down on the bed and then you jump onto my lap facing me.

“Fucking Christ, Cindy. I’m not even sure what to say. That was like an out of body experience. It’s gonna take a while to recover baby.”

“That’s OK Andy. I’m glad you liked it” you say giggling. “Take your time sweetie we’ve got all night.” Then you kiss me on the forehead and hold me tight against you.

Lying down we talk some more about what a great time we had today. You tell me a little about your classes and ask me a little more about what I teach. “Just relax baby. Whenever you’re ready we can go again.”

“I think I would be a dead man if you did that again, Cindy. I’ve never felt anything like that.”

“That’s so sweet Andy. I’ve got an idea, hope you like it…” I know you have something awesome in mind. My cock is already beginning to get hard again in anticipation. Noticing this you say “I’d better get ready then… if you want to wash up there’s a bathroom in there, Andy.”

When you come out you are totally naked except for a leather collar. You are carrying a bunch of scarves. Seeing this makes me fully hard again and ready to go. “Andy, I’d love to be tied over the bed and spanked. I just can’t trust too many people. But you can do anything you want to me.”

You lie face down over the edge of the bed and I tie your wrists to the bedposts with two of the scarves then, spreading your legs far apart, tie your ankles to the other bedposts. I tie them loosely so you could get out if you wanted. Noticing this you say “I see what you are doing baby. That’s sweet Andy but you can really tie me up if you want, I trust you.” So I tie you very tightly stretching you out so you can hardly move. “That’s much better” you say. “Fuck that feels good.”

I have tied you in such a way that your cock is pointed down tightly against the side of the mattress. In this position I can do anything to it. Also your ass is totally exposed. It’s not like we’ve never been together before but I’ve never seen your ass quite like that. Fuck, Cindy, you are so sexy. I am hard now and feel like I badly need to cum again. Moving to the other side you look up at me and smile. “My nose itches” you say. I brush your long blonde hair out of your face and rub your nose. “Ooooo… that feels so much better, thanks baby.”

I gently massage your gorgeous body with oil and run my hands up and down your long legs. Your arms, back, and shoulders look so muscular yet slender. I pause to kiss you then move to the other side of the bed. Your cock is very long and super hard. Ever so slowly I stroke and tease it. Kneeling, I lick the tip. Especially around and behind the head. You pull against your bonds and moan and say “Fuck Andy. That’s torture! God it feels so awesome…”

Kissing your ass I insert my fingers inside and gently massage your prostate. Then I give you a smack on your butt. “Geeze Andy what the fuck was that big guy? I thought you were gonna spank me?” you say giggling. So next time I do it a little harder. “Um… I know you can do better than that sweetie.” This time you gasp and say “Owww… that was much better. I like that…” I spank you until your ass is red then I carefully insert my finger in you and fuck you that way for a while. You are moaning and straining against your bonds. Then I enter you from behind, very gently at first, then gradually fucking you harder and harder. As your orgasm builds, your body tenses. You are very strong. It’s a good thing I tied the scarves tightly.

I hold off as long as I can and we both come at the same time. This time I’m not wearing a condom and I ejaculate inside you. I am sure you will pull out all the scarves. You cum all over the floor as you let out the loudest scream I’ve ever heard. Then “Oh God. Shit. Motherfucker. Fuck. Jesus. Damn. That feels so fucking good to have you cum inside me Andy.” Then you go totally limp on the bed. I can hear you let out a sigh. I return to the other side and you look up at me. Your hair is matted to your face. I kneel down and we kiss. I touch your face. You look up at me and say “Andy, if we can’t find anything else to build our relationship on, sex will be just fine.” Then at almost the exact same time we both say “I love you.” Laughing at our “timing” we kiss again, then I untie you.

Lying together in bed after, you say “I’ve had the greatest time of my life Andy. I don’t want this day to ever end.”

Copyright © 2017 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 08-15-2017 at 07:59 PM.
Old 10-23-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default It's Been Awhile

“I’ve never felt like this about anyone before, Andy” you say across the dining room table “you are so fucking good to me baby.” The room is dark except for candlelight. It’s the end of your mid-term break, a cold October night, and, to celebrate your 21st birthday I made you dinner. There is a roaring fire in the fireplace. When we first met I had absolutely no idea where this relationship was going. I mean especially considering how we met (Pretty Woman 2017).

“I love you Cindy” I say as you smile at me. “I love you too Andy.” We have been through several bottles of wine already and I can tell you are a little drunk. “Andy, I have never been in love with anyone before. I have everything anyone could ever want. My parents are rich, I always got good grades in school, I was the most beautiful girl in my class. But I always thought most guys were jerks. I started my own call girl business because I love sex and didn’t want the commitment. You pause, then add “But there was something special that first time we were together. I know you felt it too. Didn’t you?”

“Cindy I’ve been with many women. You know I’ve been married twice. This divorce has been very hard on me. I saw your ad and I thought ‘what the hell’ I figured we’d have a good time and never see each other again. What I didn’t count on was falling in love.”

“Yeah. Well I realize what’s been missing from my life. I had no idea. That trip we made in August to take my stuff down to school. I’ve never spent a day just being with someone—even just talking—it was so different. You know I liked when we just held hands and walked around campus. And of course when we made love later that evening then snuggling up with you after… I’ve never woken up with someone that I really cared about Andy.”

You get up and walk over to where I’m sitting. You fill both our glasses and say “Why don’t we go sit in front of the fire?”

We lie there together and talk some more. You tell me how your classes are going. You say “I told my girlfriends that have had you in class not to say anything or give you a hard time. I know a few of them that would love to fuck their prof. I told them if they ever come onto you I’d kick their ass.”

“How do you feel about being in a relationship with someone in his 30’s, Cindy?”

“Christ, you’re in better shape than any guy I know, Andy. Plus you’re smart and successful. I’m not interested in ‘boys’” you say laughing. “I feel like I’m 21 going on 30 anyway. You and I have a lot in common. So I think it’s OK. You teach at a different university—it’s not like I’m your student. My parents really like you. My dad thinks it’s cool that you teach and also have your own company.” Giggling you add “What? Would you rather see me dating a 23 year old unemployed douchebag who lives in his parents basement?”

Without saying anything more we kiss. It is long and passionate. I was hard hours ago. Now I’m even harder. Laughing we both quickly down the rest of the wine then you lay back on the rug in front of the fire. Your slit skirt shows off your long legs which are slightly parted and very inviting. Running my hand up your thigh I feel your hard cock and slowly stroke you as we kiss some more. You moan as I gently take you into my mouth. I work your shaft and head over with my tongue until you can’t stand it anymore.

“God. Fuck me baby.” Continuing to work on your cock I insert my fingers into you and gently massage your prostate. I can tell you SO want to cum. But not yet baby. Not yet. You are squirming on the floor moaning and pleading, gripping the rug. When I can tell you are ready, I enter you. I hold your wrists down as I fuck you slowly at first. I can feel our orgasms building. Your cock is dripping precum and I begin to jack you off as I continue fucking you. You are fucking me back just as hard. Your eyes are closed and I can tell you are about to cum. We explode together. I shoot my load deep inside you and you shoot yours all over your tummy, me, the rug, everything.

We both collapse and just lie there for a few minutes. Looking me in the eyes you say “Christ Andy that was awesome.”

We grab a couple of pillows off the couch and snuggle up under a blanket. Outside the night has gotten very cold and there are snow flurries but lying there with you in front of the fire it feels so good. Holding each other we gradually drift off to sleep.

Copyright © 2017 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 10-23-2017 at 09:22 PM.
Old 11-13-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default A Halloween Visitor

Halloween 2017 was the coldest I can remember and there wasn’t much activity. Unlike other places I’ve lived, trick or treating here mostly occurs in the daylight and is essentially over by 7:00. Some costumes were very creative. My favorite was a giant toilet bowl and of course after 40 years “Star Wars” remains popular.

After the last group of kids, I go into my den and work on the computer for a while. This has been a lonely Halloween. I’m still getting over a breakup with my longtime girlfriend and my current lover is spending tonight with her parents. Around 9:00 I sit down in front of the fireplace. The warm fire feels good on a night like this.

Suddenly the doorbell rings. Nobody’s been by for over two hours. And I wasn’t expecting anyone. Standing at my door is one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen. Her face is gorgeous. She has long black hair, green eyes, and bright red lips. Topless except for pasties, she is wearing a blood red cape and thigh boots. On her head is a very realistic pair of horns. I also can’t help but notice the sexy bulge under her bright red panties. “Trick or Treat!” she says.

Normally I’d do her on the spot, but tonight I’m just not in the mood. “Did Sam and Grant send you?” I ask.

“Who?” she says.

“You seem really sweet and that’s a great costume, but…”

“You were thinking about me, Andy.”

“How did you know my name?”

“I’ve known you for a very long time. I just thought you might like a friend tonight.”

Thinking to myself, she IS very beautiful and seems nice enough. So I say “Why don’t you come in? You’re probably freezing your ass off.”

“Well I usually like it much hotter than this” she says, smiling.

“Can I get you something to drink?”

“Sure, got any Bacardi 151? No ice.”

Coming back with her drink, I can see she’s made herself at home on the couch in front of the fire. Sitting with her long legs crossed I get a good look at her fantastic body. Maybe this won’t be such a bad Halloween after all.

“Here you go…”

“Thanks. By the way, all my friends call me Luci.”

“Nice to meet you Luci. What were you doing out on a night like this anyway?”

“Well as I told you I knew you were thinking about me. You have been very depressed about breaking up with your old girlfriend and you have been really angry. I’m kind of worried about you.”

“Hardly anyone knows about any of that stuff. Did my friends put you up to this?”

“No. Why don’t you join me Andy. I hate to drink alone.”

Sitting down next to her we share a toast to “evil thoughts about people who have fucked us over” then we both laugh. She downs her Bacardi in one gulp. “Would you like another one?” “Sure” she says “Thanks…”

I get her another drink and when I return she is leaning back against the couch. Through her panties I can see the outline of her cock—it looks huge. I can’t even imagine how big it is hard. She notices this and smiles as I sit down next to her. Her eyes begin to glow red. All I can think about now is sucking her cock and fucking her. Her body glistens in the light from the fire. “It feels so good in here, Andy. I love the warmth.”

Then she puts her glass down, leans over, and kisses me. Instinctively I place my hand on her thigh. Her skin is so silky smooth. She giggles slightly as I run my hand up towards her cock. She lays back on the couch. I slide her panties off. I’ve never seen a cock that size before. It must be 15” at least!

We position ourselves in a “69.” At first I think I’m imagining it but my cock continues to get bigger and bigger—until it’s almost as big as hers. She looks at me and I can see her eyes are glowing red again. I can also feel what she feels. It’s quite a turn on. When we cum it’s like nothing I’ve ever experienced. It’s like my body is on fire. Then everything goes black. Recovering I say “Fucking Hell, Luci.” She laughs and says “You’re right about that baby.”

Lying there we pull a comforter over us and she asks me “So, are you still mad at everything?”

“No. That was amazing Luci. You can take those horns off if you want…”

“They don’t come off Andy. Go ahead, feel them if you want.”

“Well I’ll be damned...”

“Not yet Andy. You are a good guy. I also happen to know that your young friend Cindy (“Pretty Woman 2017,” “A Long Walk,” and "It's Been Awhile") really loves you. You turned her life around. Just be careful with her, she thinks she’s the world’s greatest driver. That GT-R she has is a very fast car.”

Luci continues “You don’t realize it but we almost met when you were 19 and totaled your Corvette. You were so upset over Stephanie moving to New York. You weren’t paying attention like you normally do. You were very lucky. Oh, and I think it’s cool that you drive a Hellcat. What a great name for a car! Wish I could stay and go for a ride with you.”

“But we were having such a great time. And you seem to know so much about me. Who are you anyway? I wish you could stay with me tonight and tell me more about yourself.”

“Sorry Andy. Before the clock strikes midnight, I have to leave. But we still have an hour together. You wanna go again?” you say, your eyes glowing red.

“Sure” I say. Suddenly my cock gets as big as before and I feel like I have to cum. Luci just laughs and lies back saying “Fuck me like you’ve never fucked anyone before. I love it rough. Do anything you want to me baby. You’d be surprised what I can take.”

It’s almost midnight. We fuck each other so hard we destroy half the furniture in the living room. Part of me wishes I could spend an eternity with her. Already I’ve lost track of time. Luci notices the time and says “You ready baby?” “Yeah.” Just like that we both come. Again, my orgasm is more intense than anything I’ve ever felt with anybody else. And it feels like it won’t stop. I don’t know if I’ve ever felt so relaxed. Afterward, Luci holds me gently.

“Do you really have to go?” I ask.

“Yes Andy. You know who I am. I’ll be there whenever you think of me but be careful what you wish for. And take good care of Cindy.”

You put your cape on and I walk you to the door. It’s about five minutes before midnight. You just look at me and smile. Turning around you head out into the cold. I watch you walk down the driveway towards the street then disappear into the night.

Copyright © 2017 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 11-13-2017 at 06:50 PM.
Old 11-14-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Great story Andy!
Old 11-28-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Alis is infamous around these parts
Red face

my fantasy is to let it happen)
but it would be just great if my bf would present me a night with a shemale staying to watch... or participate)
Old 12-18-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Ghost123 is infamous around these partsGhost123 is infamous around these parts

I do boiler repairs in domestic property. Always had a fantasy for a ladyboy to open the door dressed in latex for her to say "i didnt call you to fix my boiler"
Old 01-03-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Castration Experience

Originally posted Jan. 01, 1997. By Anonymous.

"One night my lover and I were talking and somehow the subject of castration came up. I mentioned I was turned on and intrigued by the idea of being castrated. She revealed that she had a long held secret desire to castrate me. In fact we were both highly excited by the idea. I agreed that she could castrate me someday. Later she left the room for a few minutes and returned with a box of stuff she had gathered together. She then told me to get undressed. I asked her what she had planned. She told me she was going to castrate me. While I undressed she went into the bathroom to get some towels. She put them on the bed and instructed me to lay down on them. Next I allowed her to tie my hands and feet to the bed. As I lie there she arranged things on her bed side table. Feeling a nervous excitement I looked over and saw the items that she had taken out of the box. Included was a brand new Xacto knife still in its packaging. A wave of fear came over me. Just a little while ago we were talking about a subject that excited both of us and now, less than two hours latter, here I am in imminent danger of losing my testicles. Excuse me I said I think I have had a change of mind. Could we hold off on this for now. No she said as she bent down to plug in a small soldering iron. I had agreed to it and she had fantasized about castrating me for years and she was going to do it now. I feel a damp cold on my scrotum as she washes it with soap and water, then alcohol which leaves a lingering burning sensation and finally iodine solution. My testicles tingle with a sense of their impending doom. As I try to reason with her she tells me to shut up. My heart races with excitement and dread as she opens the Xacto knife. I wince in pain as she pulls the bottom of my scrotum with one hand and slices it off with the knife. I feel faint and funny as she secures and burns through the cord of first my little (right) and then my big (left) testicle with the soldering iron. The air is filled with the smoke and smell of burned flesh. Hold still she commands as she places a few dabs of super glue and band-aids to hold the cut ends of my empty scrotum together. She leaves the room but quickly returns. Now I again feel cold as she puts an ice bag against my groin. How does it feel to be a eunuch she asks? It hurts like hell I answer. I keep ice on my wound for the rest of that night and take some advil for the pain. I also take some antibiotics we have in our medicine chest. Apart from walking a little funny for a few days I heel without any trouble. Folks, I would not recommend that you try this at home. It was a very painful and a rather bloody experience. I am told that I was lucky to have not come down with a major life threatening infection. My sexual desire went from a very high level to non existent. I suffered from hot and cold flashes and mood swings. (To this day I often have phantom testicular pain and sometimes feel the bottom, missing, part of my scrotum is being pinched.) I finally went to my doctor who was alarmed at hearing my story. Since then I have been receiving testosterone injections. My lover keeps my testicles pickled in a jar. She says it is her proof of what a castrating bitch she really is. She says she loves being serviced by her personal eunuch, and, since I started the testosterone therapy, for her sex has never been better."

Last edited by a9127; 01-03-2018 at 07:30 PM.
Old 01-03-2018
Junior Ladyboy Lover

DannyBoy1 can only hope to improve
Default My fantasy

My fantasy is simply be on my knees and have a young slim petite ts-girl stand over me as i worship her cock then i'll go face down ass up and let her fuck me doggy style and when i'm more experienced i'd love to on my knees back to back with a bottom female and have about 10 girls stand around us as we take turns worshipping their cocks then me and the girl get spit roasted and gang banged side by side and loads of cum in our mouth to spit back and fourth and play with.
Old 01-08-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally posted Jan. 01, 1997. By Anonymous.
My wife reads my stories. She said the "castration" one was "dumb" (even though it wasn't mine ) and says she can imagine me as a teenager giggling over it. She thinks I should do more with "Cindy" if I ever decide to write another one. She also liked the "Halloween" story and the one about me tying up a girl in class. She knows I would do something like that.

Last edited by a9127; 01-08-2018 at 08:17 PM.
Old 01-08-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

You guys have some good imaginations. I'm pretty simple. I just like fucking a shemale and stroking her missionary style while I'm standing on the edge of the bed or desk and vice versa.

Also, making out while fucking is so fucking hot! I love being passionate.

In addition I love it when they are a bit dominant and shove my face to their crotch and make it choke on their ladystick to the point where my eyes start watering. Mmmmm

I love eating ass too.

Shit...I love it all
Old 01-21-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

To be kidnapped and taken to a warehouse downtown by at least a dozen shemales. They take turns fucking my 300 pound fat ass while I’m forced to service the others. That is my most favorite fantasy.
Old 01-23-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
To be kidnapped and taken to a warehouse downtown by at least a dozen shemales. They take turns fucking my 300 pound fat ass while I’m forced to service the others. That is my most favorite fantasy.
That was really dumb. Look for something much better soon.

Last edited by a9127; 01-23-2018 at 04:35 PM.
Old 01-27-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Been working on a story involving my friend from this 70's tire ad. What if I woke up in her bed in 1978? What if she was trans? What if I discovered we had actually been lovers for a long time? It may be too long to post on here so gotta see what WordPress thinks about it (language and sex).

Found on the Internet:

"I love woman and I love pussy but I have had a shemale fantasy for 20 years and I want to do it ..I have never had a hard dick but i want one from a shemale only !! men do not turn me on but a shemale with a hard cock makes me crazy.I have been close but never done it but now i have met a very pretty shemale and she wants to break me in ,Bend me over and fuck me and have me suck her off. I really want both of those to happen , especially sucking her and letting her cum in my mouth and swallowing it .what you you think ?? should i let her ?? does this turn any woman on ?? I have shared my cum with a few of my girlfriends and I love it so I am sure straight from a cock will be sooo sexy i will lose my mind when it happens."

Last edited by a9127; 01-27-2018 at 07:34 PM.
Old 01-29-2018
Junior Ladyboy Lover

passivevoice can only hope to improve

I don't have a real life experience with a shemale, so any kind of fantasy just turn me on. But i have a special place for a 3some with two horny and hard dicky shemales.
Old 01-30-2018
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Spidermam69 will become famous soon enoughSpidermam69 will become famous soon enough
Default Had to take a longer Break

I just read the 1978 - Best Year Ever - thought I would read the story while on break - story was extremely hot - went outside where it is minus 14 C - cooled me off
Old 01-30-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidermam69 View Post
I just read the 1978 - Best Year Ever - thought I would read the story while on break - story was extremely hot - went outside where it is minus 14 C - cooled me off
Thanks. Glad you liked it. That's what I wanna hear...

Andy
Old 02-01-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Groundhog Day

Tomorrow, February 2nd is “Groundhog Day” in the United States. In 1993 there was a movie of the same name starring Bill Murray as a man whose life keeps repeating each day. Here is my own “version” of “Groundhog Day.”

The alarm goes off. Lying next to me in bed is Nicole Ferri. She says “Hi baby. How did you sleep?” I say “Great, what would you like to do today?” “Well I was thinking we could just hang out around the house all day and have sex.” Bedtime arrives, we snuggle up under the covers, and she says “night baby sleep well!”

The next morning the alarm goes off…

Last edited by a9127; 02-01-2018 at 09:27 PM.
Old 02-14-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Be My Valentine

Cindy and I decided that it was just too busy to go out anywhere tonight for Valentines Day. I wanted to go downtown to the Eagle’s Nest but so did every couple in Indianapolis. So we decided to stay at home. I bought her a Rose Gold Rolex, the one that she’s had her eye on for a while, and three dozen roses. I wanted to get her a box of chocolates as well but as it turns out, that wasn’t necessary…

She took an early weekend off from her classes at Indiana University and returned home Wednesday afternoon. Midterms are coming up in two weeks—she already knows everything anyway, and she said she’d rather be with me tonight. When I get home, her orange Nissan GT-R is parked in the driveway. This is one of first days she could get it out. I’m looking forward to this summer when we take it on a trip to Vegas.

I walk up to the door and she greets me wearing the shortest, sexiest, bright red satin robe. She has 7” clear heels on, I’m not sure how she can walk. She greets me at the door with “Happy Valentines Day baby” and kisses me for so long that when we stop we both are gasping for air… “Happy Valentines Day Cindy, I got you a little something, hope you like it…” “Jesus Andy, you crazy motherfucker. You really did get this for me? God I love it!!!” She throws her arms around me and we kiss again. Our tounges explore each others tonsils and it is even longer before we come up for air.

“I’m glad you like it Cindy. I’ve wanted to buy it for you for a long time. You mean everything to me. I love you so much.”

“I love you too Andy. More than I can say. I’m serious. I don’t know where I’d be if we hadn’t met.”

Then she gives me my present. It’s a certificate for the “World Champion NASCAR Driving Experience.” It’s a chance to drive a real race car for six qualifying sessions plus practice time. You get the track all to yourself. It typically costs thousands. And you work with professional drivers. You are allowed to go as fast as you can. No limits. Then she says “That’s not all I’ve got for you tonight baby” in a very sexy voice.

I put the watch on her wrist. The rose gold looks perfect on her (everything looks perfect on her) and she lets her short nightgown fall open. She is already very hard and with her heels on she’s as tall as me. We look into each other’s eyes. The way she looks at me says everything. God I’m glad we met Cindy. Really, you have turned my life around too. Totally naked except for the watch, you are just too beautiful—I must be dreaming.

You smile at me. Then we kiss again and slowly I work my way down your beautiful body until I reach your cock. Taking all of you into my mouth I suck and tease you for several minutes. Then just before you cum, I stop and work my way down each leg kissing and caressing your ass and thighs.

“You are so fucking sexy Cindy, you know how badly I want you.”

Kneeling, Cindy undresses me and then says “You know what? You forgot the chocolate! Oh, never mind, I’ve got some right here.” You grab a Hershey’s bottle and squirt it all over me and laughing we wrestle over it. I finally get it away from you and squirt it on you. Then we smear it all over each other. We are both a mess and there is chocolate syrup all over. We get into a “69” position and lick and suck each others cocks. “This is a hell of a lot better than one of those fucking candy hearts” you say giggling. It is so sexy and tastes great.

We go at it for quite a while. It’s almost like who can make the other plead for mercy. You win. I beg for you to let me come and you speed up until I shoot my load all over you. Then I do the same for you. We just lie there in the middle of the living room floor covered in chocolate and sweat and cum. Everything’s a total mess but I’m not sure I’ve ever felt closer to anyone in my life.

“I love you Cindy. Happy Valentines Day baby.”

“I love you too Andy. This was the greatest Valentines Day I ever had. Let’s just stay here tonight I don’t want to go out I just wanna be with you.”

“So what are we gonna do about the mess Cindy?”

“Call the carpet cleaners again. I’m sure they know the ‘crazy couple’ that lives in Zionsville by now” you say laughing. “I’m glad my watch didn’t get chocolate on it.”

I get up and pour us each a glass of wine. It is cold enough tonight that I turn on the fireplace. We yank the comforter off the couch and just spend the rest of the evening talking about our future.

Copyright © 2018 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 02-14-2018 at 10:29 PM.
Old 03-17-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Stomp On THIS

Was jacking off to pictures of Bailey Jay when Cindy comes up from behind and says "You stupid 300 pound musclehead! I knew you were beating off to pictures on the Internet behind my back."

"Ummm... I can explain baby."

"Yeah. Right. You lying fuck. It's that TLB site again isn't it? What you need is discipline."

Grabbing me by my hard cock Cindy pulls me out of the chair and kicks me in the groin. I fall to the floor doubled up in pain. Giggling, with all her weight Cindy crushes my balls with her high heels.

"God what an asshole. I don't know why I wasted my time with you. If I was bigger I'd beat your fat ass good. You better leave my stuff the fuck alone. I'll be back tomorrow to get everything."

Slamming the door behind her, Cindy walks out to her GT-R and I can hear the tires squeal as it roars off down the street."

(You don't really think I'm serious do you? )

Last edited by a9127; 03-17-2018 at 05:50 PM.
Old 03-19-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default It was just a bad dream...

Wow what a dream I had last night! It’s very early on a Sunday morning. Sitting up I’m still really shaken by it. Just last night we were talking about getting married. Then we made love for hours. Looking over at Cindy she is sound asleep next to me. God, I’m not sure what I’d do if she left me.

Stirring, she yawns and asks “What time is it baby?”

“About 5 AM.”

“Are you OK Andy? I could tell something was really upsetting you. You were thrashing around a lot. Wanna tell me about it?” she says as she sits up and puts her arms around me.

“Well I had a dream that you caught me looking at porn online and then left me.”

“Awww… Baby I would never leave you. And I know you like to visit that one site, what is it? TLB? You have a lot of friends there and you and I both have looked at porn together before.” Giggling you say “I get a lot of ideas from it… As long as you’re not sneaking around dating Angeles Cid or Nicole behind my back it’s OK.”

“I just need you to hold me Cindy.”

“Sure baby. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

After a few minutes, Cindy asks “are you feeling better Andy?”

"Yeah."

“Ummm… I can tell…” you say giggling. “So do you feel like having some early morning fun, baby?”

We kiss then start stroking each other’s cocks. Cindy is obviously enjoying this. She always sleeps naked and in the blue-green glow of our alarm clock her eyes look unreal. Her long blonde hair is messy from the night before and her body is still covered in a light coat of baby oil.

I go down on her and suck her beautiful cock as she continues to stroke mine. After a few minutes we shift positions and now she’s underneath me. She pulls her long legs up as I enter her and begin to fuck her.

“Fucking Christ Andy. That feels so good!”

“Funny I was thinking the same thing Cindy.” We both laugh.

As our orgasms build your body grows tense and your breathing become very shallow and regular. I can feel the tension building in both of us as we grab hold of the bed sheets. The oil shining in the dim light highlights your amazing body and legs. God, you are so sexy Cindy. We don’t say anything. Most the sounds we make are unintelligible anyway. The feeling grows and grows until we both shoot our loads. Mine into you and yours all over me, the bed, everything.

You just lie back and sigh. I snuggle next to you. Looking over at me you say “Andy, do you remember when I told you that until I met you I had never woken up with someone I cared about? Well remember this morning, baby. I love you.”

Feeling SO relaxed I reach over and shut off the alarm. Today we’re just gonna sleep in and then hang out around the house.

Copyright © 2018 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 03-19-2018 at 05:20 PM.
Old 03-23-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Found on another website:

"Hi, my name is Steve, age 29. I came across your site and love what i see. I am writing to see if you enjoy doing damage to a guys balls? I am into heavy cbt and would love for someone as sexy as you to ruin my nuts. If you are interested, I have an elastrator (banding castration device make for livestock) and castration bands that you could make me put around my balls. Once on these bands cut off all the circulation to the balls, and i’m sure you realize how much damage that could cause. If you were feeling cruel and make me leave it on very long my balls would be really messed up. If this sounds like fun to you, let me know and I’ll give you a call. I will honestly try and band my balls for as long as you wanted.”

(Sorry, not for me... )
Attached Thumbnails
elastrator-sheep-ring-applicator4.jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 03-23-2018 at 10:02 PM.
Old 04-14-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Fanfic Advice?

I’ve been working on a new story involving one of my favorite “Divas.” Pretty standard storyline. We meet. Hit it off. Go on a date. And have sex. Of course it just so happens that she has a “secret” she has been hiding from her fans. Which makes her all the more attractive to me and we end up falling in love (wow, didn’t see that coming… ).

My “friend” of course is portrayed in a very positive light and the story is more romantic than “explicit.” The sex is very gentle and loving.

What I’m not sure about is whether of not to use her “real” name and actual details. Including her band, where she’s from, her hair color, etc. I am not that familiar with “fanfiction.” To me, writing a fantasy story about “Edward” from Twilight is different from say writing about Robert Pattinson.

However, changing the details makes it a completely different story and I might as well write another sex adventure about Kirsten, or Bobbi, or Cindy, or some other gorgeous transwoman I happen to meet at the gym.

I have tried changing her name to stuff like “Holly Wilson.” But that to me seems dumb. And it reads poorly too. If I throw in details about her orange hair, singing talent, being much shorter than me, from Tennessee, etc. it’s pretty obvious (hell I could call her “Margaret Thatcher”) and you would still know who it was.

I could also make her tall and blonde. Singing in a metal band from Detroit. But then it would be a different story about a different person. And to me, meaningless. Although that idea does have possibilities...

Just wondering if there are others who have any experience with “Fanfiction.” Don’t want to post something that would get myself or TLB in legal trouble, or make my #1 celeb crush mad at me .

Yes, doing some initial research, I have seen “fanfic” about her and her band members, as well as other real celebrities using their actual names. Some of it quite explicit. So I know it’s been done.

Any advice would be genuinely appreciated. Thanks.

Andy

Last edited by a9127; 04-14-2018 at 02:37 PM.
Old 04-17-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default one of the moderators

My favorite fantasy involves one of the moderators.
( probably NOT a good idea to post it here.)
Old 04-17-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I’ve been working on a new story involving one of my favorite “Divas.” Pretty standard storyline. We meet. Hit it off. Go on a date. And have sex. Of course it just so happens that she has a “secret” she has been hiding from her fans. Which makes her all the more attractive to me and we end up falling in love (wow, didn’t see that coming… ).
Decided not to post it. I'm kind of uncomfortable writing about a real person. Apart from possible legal issues I think those kind of thoughts or fantasies should be private anyway. I have too much love and respect for the person I was going to write about. Thanks to all who sent me PM's. I'm glad you have enjoyed my posts.
Old 04-30-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Last Day of School

“Your class was awesome Dr. Andy. I think you are the best teacher I’ve ever had.”

Lauren looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes and smiled. She was one of the brightest students I have ever had and she was averaging over 100% in my Stats class. No one had ever done that before. Identifying as transgender she was one of my friend’s advisees—he and I are both advisors for LGBTQ students. She was graduating with a degree in Management with a minor in Psychology. Summa Cum Laude. And she had long ago been accepted to graduate school. I had written a letter of recommendation for her.

Most students had already left as it was the last day of the semester. It has been unseasonably cold in Indiana but the last few days have been like summer. Lauren was wearing cut off jean shorts and a shirt tied around her midsection. Her long straight blonde hair hung down framing her beautiful face. We had always kept our relationship professional—after all she was one of my students. We sometimes met at Starbucks after class and she often would tell me a lot about herself. We also used to spend hours together analyzing data for her research. She was an expert with SPSS and she was able to form insights that other students couldn’t. One of her papers won an award at a conference last year.

Lauren sadly had a very rough time when she was younger. Rejecting her identity, her parents basically wanted nothing to do with her and she was raised by her Aunt. She didn’t go to college at 18 like most young people, choosing to work in an art gallery. Very talented, she wanted to become a painter. During those years she learned a lot about running a business. At 29 she was older than most of the other graduates who were 21 or 22.

“Thanks. I’m glad you’ve enjoyed my class. It’s been a pleasure working with you Lauren. You’re going to do great things.”

“Thanks Dr. Andy. I owe you a lot. You always believed in me. I hope we can keep in touch.”

“We will. By the way, would you like to go over to Starbucks? You know they close for summer soon.”

“Andy. I mean ‘Dr. Andy’ I actually had something else in mind. I’d like to take YOU out. I mean I’m graduating and I think it’s OK. I mean if you want to…”

“Sure Lauren. What did you have in mind?”

“There’s a place down on Mass Ave called FortyFive Degrees. Have you ever been there? They are known for Sushi and great drinks. I just thought it would be fun. Maybe later you could meet my family.”

“Sounds great Lauren. What time do you want me me to pick you up?”

“Eight o’clock? This is where my Aunt lives. It’s not too far from here. I’ll be ready.”

I take a shower at home then dress in my usual black slacks, dress shirt and Sketchers.

Arriving at her Aunt’s promptly at 8, Lauren greets me at the door. She is wearing a very short black minidress and heels. She is a naturally beautiful girl but for tonight she has put on mascara and blusher.

“Glad you could find it Andy. I’m looking forward to tonight.”

I notice she‘s totally dropped the “Dr.” part but it’s OK now. God she’s gorgeous.

I meet her family. Lauren must have told them a lot about me. It’s a modest home not too far from our campus. They obviously love her very much and seem smart and hard working—I can see where Lauren gets it from.

“Have a great time kids!” her Aunt says as I open the car door for Lauren. It’s been a while since I’ve been called a “kid.” LOL

On the way downtown Lauren says again “I really enjoyed having you as a teacher. I’m hoping we can be friends for a long time. And your new car is freaking awesome. What happened to the black one?” I tell her that I traded it in last week. “So tell me more about yourself.” Laughing she continues “I already know you are a computer genius and the hottest teacher. What DON’T I know about you?”

I tell her that I was married briefly but now divorced, that my parents hated the music I listened to but since I got good grades and never did drugs they tolerated it. She already knew that I had played football and baseball. I told her that my dad was especially proud of my achievements in sports and helped me start a company when I was 14.

“I know you had a girlfriend who was trans from things you’ve said at school. Whatever happened to her Andy?”

“We broke up not long after my family moved down here. It was right after I graduated from high-school.”

“I’m sorry, Andy. She should have stuck with you. You said once that she was the first person you were ever in love with.”

“Well part of it was she wanted to go to New York to become a dancer. She was really good.”

“Well I still think that was selfish of her. And your “ex” sounds crazy as fuck. You are a great guy Andy. I can tell just from knowing you in class.” She pauses then adds “Maybe you just need to meet the right girl.”

You shift in your seat so you are closer to me and your dress rides up giving me a great view of your long legs and satin panties. I almost run into the car ahead of us. You giggle and say “better keep your eyes on the road.” Then you look over at me and hold my hand.

When we arrive at FortyFive Degrees, our table is ready. We both order Sushi and for the next few hours really get to know each other. By the end of the evening all hesitations I may have had about dating you are gone. You are after all 29, and as a graduate will no longer be “my student.”

“Maybe we could go for a drive? It’s a beautiful night. I don’t want to go home yet. My Aunt knows I’m a big girl and in very good hands.”

You hold onto my arm as we walk out to where I’m parked. Stopping, you turn and look up. “Andy, I…”

We kiss for what seems like forever. I can feel your cock getting hard under your dress. And I know you can tell I’m already hard. I grab your ass which is barely covered by your dress and pull you tightly against me, our cocks rubbing together through our clothes. When we separate I say, “Would you like to go back to my place Lauren?”

“Yeah Andy. Unless you want to fuck right here in the parking lot.”

On the way you undo your seat belt and scoot over close to me. You run your hand up my leg and play with my cock. You know I have to drive so you are careful not to get too carried away and you guide my hand so it’s on your thigh. You aren’t wearing pantyhose and your skin is so silky. Slowly I work my way up your leg to your cock and gently play with the head.

“Jesus Andy that feels so good.”

When we arrive back in Zionsville we pull into my driveway and go inside. “Nice place” you say.

We take up exactly where we left off. Slipping your dress down over your shoulders I suck and tease your nipples gently. You throw your head back as I kiss and bite your neck. You run your hands all over me and unzipping my slacks, begin to play with and stroke my cock. Working my way down I slip your cock out from under your dress and begin to suck it as I run my hands up and down your thighs. I can tell you are almost ready to cum so I stop. As if you know just what to do, you lay on your back with your legs up. “Here baby I brought this stuff…” you say as you get a bottle of lube out of your purse. I take a long time fingering you and massaging your prostate. “Fucking God, Andy. No one’s ever done that to me before.”

Suddenly I realize you are a virgin. I don’t think you are faking either. You are very tight so I spend more time fingering and massaging you. I can tell you love it. “Lauren, we have all night…”

After a while you say “I’m ready Andy.” Entering you gently, once I’m totally in you say “God that feels awesome. I had no idea.” I fuck you very slowly. This drives you crazy and you arch your back and grip the carpet as you moan. I also jack you off and soon our bodies grow very tense as we both cum. You fall back onto the carpet and I lay next to you caressing your breasts. We kiss gently and you smile at me. You are still wearing your black dress. My shirt is off.

You hold me tightly. Tonight was something very special. I have a feeling we’re going to be seeing a lot of each other from now on Lauren.

“Do you want to call your Aunt and let her know you are OK?”

“Yeah I should at least text her.”

We toss our clothes in the washer and head upstairs. After taking a shower we climb into bed. You snuggle up to me and we kiss again. “You really are the best teacher I’ve ever had, Andy. I think this is going to be the greatest summer ever!”

Copyright © 2018 AMS
Old 05-05-2018
Junior Ladyboy Lover

1_Talent_Scout is infamous around these parts1_Talent_Scout is infamous around these parts1_Talent_Scout is infamous around these parts1_Talent_Scout is infamous around these parts

it would be a remake of the scene from that Conan movie where he sneaks into the temple to kill the snake dude and there is a massive orgy going on.
It'd be me in that orgy with a room full of a fucking hot shemale just fucking away.
Old 06-15-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default New Car

My new ZR-1 came in today. I figured it would be no fun to go get it by myself (besides someone has to drive me to the dealer) so I called the only person I knew who would be as excited as I was about it. Of course I called Cindy. “Hi baby it’s in.” Giggling Cindy says “What the fuck Andy? In? Are you with someone right now?”

No Cindy, I meant my Corvette. I just heard from the dealer. Wanna go for a ride?”

“Fuck that, I wanna drive it! Somebody has to teach you. Then we can ‘go for a ride’ later Andy.”

Just a couple minutes later Cindy roars into my driveway in her Nissan GT-R. She gets out and lets herself in. Calling upstairs, “Hey I thought you’d be ready!”

Coming downstairs I say “Hi Cindy” as she kisses me.

“Hi Andy. Well let’s go, I wanna see what this bad boy can do. It ought to blow that Dodge you had off the face of the earth. You better take it easy. I’m not kidding baby, that kind of car can turn on you like a wild animal. And its bite can be deadly.”

“Yeah, yeah, I know. I promise I’ll be careful.”

“It’s 755 horsepower sweetie and unlike the Hellcat it’s light. You don’t want it wrapped around a tree. Remember I have had years of lessons and driven real race cars. Anyway I want to drive it. You’ll be in good hands baby.”

Cindy pulls into the lot of the Chevy dealer in her GT-R. Normally that would invite smart ass comments especially since it’s a Nissan, but the salespeople get a good look at the 5’11” blonde driver and her 6’4” passenger and think better. We pull up right in front. Getting out the owner sees us and greets us. “They’ve got it around back getting it ready for you Andy. Since you paid cash you just need to sign one thing then you can take it home.”

“Bill, I’d like you to meet my girlfriend, Cindy.”

“Hi pleasure to meet you Cindy. Nice GT-R. Can get you into a ZR-1 today?”

“No. This was a gift from my parents. But nice to meet you too and thanks anyway. I’m sure I’ll get to drive Andy’s.”

“Well come around back I’m sure it’s all ready for you!”

We go around to the service department and there it is. They have finished detailing it. Cindy walks around checking it out. The engine, suspension, brakes, tires, everything.

“You know this thing is capable of well over 200 miles per hour don’t you? I’ve never seen a factory car this powerful before. I’m dead serious Andy. This is like a fucking race car. Let’s get it home and then we can go out somewhere and I’ll show you how to drive it baby.”

Normally I would be pissed if one of my friends said something like that and tell them to fuck off. But Cindy really does know what she’s talking about. Not only do I love her but I respect her as well.

She follows me home. After we pull in the driveway, she says “I watched you all the way. You did pretty good. I saw the rear end get loose a couple of times but you didn’t do anything stupid baby. Can you feel the difference between this and the Hellcat?”

“Yeah.”

“Good.”

“I know a place where they were still working on the new Interstate. It’s open but nobody uses it much. We can go practice there. I’ll lead.”

The Orange GT-R and ZR-1 pull out of the driveway and then turn onto I-65. We are both going well over 100 MPH but it doesn’t feel like it. Cindy signals where we should get off. We pull over and stop.

“You wanna drive it?”

Walking over to the driver’s door. Cindy kisses me very passionately. She is wearing tight black lycra workout shorts and a tank top. I can feel our hard cocks touch as she presses her body up against mine.

“I love you Andy. I’ve always thought that we were meant for each other. If we were to die together someday it would be awesome.” Then a pause. “But don’t worry it’s not gonna be today. We have a lot of years left baby.”

I get in the other side. Cindy is carefully listening to the engine. Revving it. Checking out and adjusting everything. She seems very serious. “What a machine” she says quietly without any emotion and turns off the traction control. Then looking over at me she laughs “Don’t cum all over yourself baby.”

At that moment she floors it. The supercharged ZR-1 roars to life. The rear end squirms like it’s on ice. In about 2 seconds we are going over 60 MPH. If I tried doing that it would have been “donut city” or I would have put the back end into a tree or guardrail or something. Cindy is totally in control. We pass through 100, 120, 150, 180. The highway is very wide and brand new. She knows what she’s doing, and I trust her completely.

The speedometer shows 204 MPH. We are running out of highway so Cindy brakes. Hard. We come to a stop well before the end. Then she pulls over. “Fuck! This thing is a total beast! I love it! You are gonna need to use those driving lessons I gave you for Valentine’s day Andy. Do you promise me you’ll be careful?”

“Sure Cindy.”

“That was fun” she says leaning over and kissing me. “God I’m so turned on…”

Cindy walks around to the passenger side. I get out and we kiss. She looks up at me like “don’t stop.” I say “Well what if someone’s around?”

“Then fuck them. They can take a picture if they want.”

Pulling down her shorts, her huge cock springs out. It’s already dripping pre-cum. Kneeling, I lick her from head to shaft as she holds my head in her hands. “Oh baby…” she says as I lick and suck her now pulsing cock. I can tell she’s about to come so I stop and she drops back down into the passenger seat.

Her legs are spread very wide. Taking up where I left off, I can feel the tension in her body growing as she nears orgasm. Her legs are incredible. Long and muscular and tanned from being out in the sun every day. I run my hands all the way up and down them and kiss her pretty feet, then return to her beautiful cock. Almost instinctively she wraps her legs around me, and my head is held tightly by her thighs. So I have no choice but to finish her. She screams “Oh fucking Christ…” as she shoots her load into my mouth. Her back arches and then she relaxes on the passenger seat.

I kneel outside the car and lay my head in her lap. She caresses me and strokes my hair. “We’ll go again in a minute babe” she says softly. She is smiling. It is a very hot day and her blonde hair is matted to her face. I brush it away then we kiss again. She turns sideways and scoots down in the passenger seat with her legs very far apart and leans her back and shoulders against the center console. Still on my knees I am at a very good angle to fuck her. I take my time massaging her prostate. She is starting to get hard again so I play with her cock with my other hand. She puts her heels on the door sill and looks at me as if to say “I’m ready baby” and gently I enter her. We both have great leverage. As I fuck her she fucks me back. I’m ready to cum almost immediately. She senses this and slows the pace down. Her eyes are closed and she moans and sighs. Soon I can’t hold it any longer and I shoot my load into her. I make kind of a grunting sound as I cum. “Shit…” She giggles at this and says “I can tell that must have been wonderful for you Andy. It was for me.”

As I lay on top of her, she says “I love you so much.”

“I love you too Cindy.”

After a while, we get dressed and she says “Let’s go home and get cleaned up then we can decide what to do tonight. There’s the Starlite drive-in movie theater just North of here. That would be a pretty awesome date to go on in your new car. I heard they're playing Deadpool 2.”

Copyright © 2018 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 06-15-2018 at 05:34 PM.
Old 07-24-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Teacher’s Pet

This semester, my data analysis class has been unlike any other I can remember. It all started during the first week. We meet in a large lecture hall twice a week and once in a computer lab. After the first day, after all the other students were gone she came up and introduced herself. “Hi, I’m Laurie. I’ve heard a lot about you Dr. Andy. I’m really looking forward to your class. You know I really like computers and technology, you should check out my website sometime…” Looking up at me with her big blue eyes giggling, she smiled and licked her lips.

“Laurie, you will be learning how to use software tools for working with large data sets. Business can’t keep up with the demand. And security is more important than ever. This is not an easy class.”

“I know… My dad owns a company and he was hoping I would learn enough to help out the family business. Besides I like working with large things… Especially HARDware…” pausing, you look up at me and giggle.

Laurie seemed like other students I had had had, very pretty, smart, and a flirt. It was hot that day in August and she was wearing very short shorts and a tight t-shirt with her nipples clearly showing. It was cut off and left several inches of her toned abs exposed.

“Can I come by your office later? I’d like to make sure I have the right programs installed on my notebook.”

“Sure, I have office hours right now.”

“That sounds good” Laurie says smiling at me.

Looking over her computer everything looks perfect. She moves her chair around to my side of the desk and leaning over so I can get a good view of her breasts, says “Does everything look OK?”

“Yeah, don’t forget Wednesday we meet in the lab. I’ve already got a major assignment for you. If you want, you can look over Chapter One.”

Getting up Laurie pauses at the door. “Thanks Dr. Andy. I guess I’ll see you Wednesday…”

“OK. Bye.”

Still lingering she says “Bye…” again then turning around slowly to leave she looks back and smiles at me making sure we make eye contact.

The rest of the semester goes without incident. Laurie is an outstanding student and apart from her very frequent “office” visits with questions about the assignments, she doesn’t behave inappropriately. As Fall comes she starts wearing short denim skirts and her blouse is usually unbuttoned revealing her cleavage. We continue to meet regularly and the conversations become more personal but still professional. If she had been a fellow student in one of my classes back when I was still an undergraduate, I would have asked her out long ago. But although there is no formal “rule” about not dating students I still don’t think it’s right.

Monday after Thanksgiving break, she wore a denim miniskirt that buttoned down the front. Sitting in the first row I got a great view of her legs. Pretending not to notice, I continued my lecture. About halfway through she giggled and leaned back, spreading her legs. Since she was the only one up front none of the other students noticed but I could see she was not wearing panties. I was somewhat surprised to find that she had a full erection. Just guessing I would estimate her cock was about 7”. She appeared to be circumcised with a large head and smooth shaft. It was all I could do to finish my talk. I gave out homework problems and let the class out early. Laurie smiled at me and giggled again. “You want to keep me after class Dr. Andy?”

She knew exactly how I felt (I wanted to fuck her right there in the classroom) but I had to act as if she had crossed a line. I told her never to do that again in class and if she did she would risk failing the semester.

“You could always spank me, professor…”

“Enough, Laurie. We can discuss this later but for now this is how it has to be. Understand?”

“Got it!” she says smiling. She’s a very smart girl and I knew she would catch on.

The first week of December is finals week. Laurie’s project was the best in class. She had worked hard and we had spent many hours in my office going over and testing it. We also managed to find time to meet at Starbucks occasionally. She didn’t “flirt” as much and there was a very serious side to her that came out. Especially when she talked about growing up trans. She knew I was an advisor for LGBT students and asked me if I had ever been with anyone who was trans.

Given our circumstances, I didn’t think the question was inappropriate and the way she asked it was not like she was prying or trying to get me to go to bed with her. So I told her about Stephanie.

“Wow Dr. Andy that’s really awesome. I would have guessed something like that. You know I won’t tell anybody.”

“I know you wouldn’t Laurie.”

Smiling she says “No. Never.” Then she reaches across the table and takes my hand as she looks me in the eyes.

“You know the final is tomorrow. Are you ready?”

“Yeah, I’ve really been studying, Andy. I mean ‘Dr. Andy.’”

It’s late and they’re getting ready to close. I walk her outside. It’s cold and there is light snow. She looks so adorable with snowflakes falling on her long strawberry blonde hair. Her blue eyes are lit up by the lights all over campus. If she weren’t my student, this would be the perfect opportunity to kiss her. God, I want to so bad.

“See you tomorrow Laurie. Get a good night’s sleep and don’t worry too much.”

“Thanks. See you. This has been a wonderful semester, Andy.”

I notice she dropped the “Dr” again. This time she doesn’t correct it. I can tell she knows I wanted to kiss her but it wasn’t the time.

We smile at each other and her mittened hand gently holds mine as we turn and go our separate ways. She looks back then heads to her dorm.

Our final was scheduled for 8:00 that next evening. I had a lot of definitions and case studies on it. Most students were grumbling and turned them in early filing out until the only student left was Laurie.

“You know Andy, this was really hard but I think I got most of it.”

Reading some of her answers I was very impressed, but I couldn’t tell her that. I just smiled at her. She knows.

As I collect everything, the clock strikes ten, Laurie comes up to my desk.

“So is the semester officially over?”

“Yes Laurie.”

“Umm… So I guess that means I’m not your student anymore?”

Walking around behind my desk, Laurie kisses me, hard. I kiss her back. As we embrace I can feel her hard cock through her dress. I notice she is wearing the same denim skirt she wore earlier in the semester. We make out for several minutes. Gradually I work my way down unbuttoning her blouse. She’s not wearing a bra and her breasts are so beautiful. Her nipples are hard and I kiss and tease each one. She throws her head back and moans.

She unzips my pants and unbuttons her skirt. Our cocks touch and rub together as we make out. It feels wonderful. She reaches down and begins to jack us both off. The incredible feeling builds and builds until both our bodies grow tense and we shoot cum all over each other. Collapsing to the ground we kiss some more. Laurie looks up at me and says, “That was amazing Andy.”

“Fuck. I’ve wanted you ever since I first saw you Laurie. I thought back a few years to when I was a student. You wouldn’t have stood a chance” I say laughing.

“I knew that Andy. Sorry we had to wait so long. But it was worth it. You know I can’t go back to my dorm like this.”

“Come home with me tonight Laurie.”

“Sure baby. I’d like that. I’ll text my roommate and tell her I’m out with friends.”

“You think she knows?”

“Yeah. But she only thinks I have a ‘crush’ on my teacher. So does half the school. That doesn’t matter. We always behaved professionally in class and in your office.”

We wash up and then climb in my ZR-1. It had warmed up that day so I thought it was safe to drive since all the snow was gone. Even at night it’s still well above freezing.

“Can I tell you something?”

“Sure.”

“You know I’m graduating early. I’m going to work on my MBA. We don’t need to hide it anymore.”

Soon we are at my place. Opening the door for you I remove your coat and we sit on the couch in front of the fire together.

“Would you like a drink Laurie?”

“Yeah. Got a Crown and Coke? Thanks.”

I make the same thing for myself and we sit there just talking about the past semester, what her career plans are, and how we will eventually tell our friends.

After a couple of drinks we kiss again. I run my hand up your thigh and play with your cock which is rock hard. Taking you into my mouth I begin to suck you off, verrry slowly. It drives you wild.

“Oh. Fuck baby. God, that feels so good.”

Reaching around I insert my fingers gently into your ass and massage your prostate.

“Jesus God. Fuck me Andy. I need to feel you inside of me.”

You lay back on the couch with your legs up. I enter you and we go at it. Slowly at first then much faster. It doesn’t take long before we both cum. God it feels good.

“I’ve thought about this moment since the first day of class Andy. I knew you were someone special. My friends told me a lot about you.”

“I’m glad you understood why I couldn’t do anything Laurie.”

“Of course. I’m glad we were able to figure each other out. You didn’t assume I was just some slut wanting an ‘A’. You do know that’s a good sign for our future.”

“I could tell you were too smart for that Laurie. Let’s go upstairs. I want to show you the rest of this place. Especially the bedroom.”

We head upstairs and take a shower together. I take Laurie’s clothes and put them in the wash. We climb into bed and just talk about whatever. Everything seems so relaxed. I get the feeling that this is about so much more than sex. Soon we are both very tired. You pull close to me and say “I feel so good Andy. Thanks for an awesome evening, and a great semester.”

“I’m glad you’re here with me Laurie.”

“I am too baby.”

Copyright © 2018 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 07-24-2018 at 07:46 PM.
Old 08-14-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Since some of you actually read and like these things, I'll re-post the link to a much better edited version of "Your Girlfriend Is HOW Tall?"

https://a9127.wordpress.com/2018/08/...d-is-how-tall/

If you want to skip the story and get to the fucking, you can scroll down to "As we walk..."
Old 09-10-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Your Girlfriend Is HOW Tall? (Alternate Version)

Thought you might enjoy this version more than the original on my WordPress site.

Wham! I feel something hit me in the side of the head then I feel dizzy and fall to the ground. I must have been knocked out because when I woke up there was someone kicking me. Through blurred vision all I could see was this very tall gorgeous blonde standing over me.

“Get up fatass. What the fuck did you think you were doing? You know there’s no one allowed in our volleyball practices shithead.”

“I… I.. was just walking through…”

“Yeah, I bet you are a fucking pervert. You need to be taught a lesson asshole.”

The other players come over. “He looks like a total loser. What do you want to do with him captain?” one says to the blonde.

“Take him to the locker room.”

At well over 300 pounds I’m too heavy for even them to carry, so they drag me across the gym floor by my arms.

They hold me as the tall blonde pulls down my shorts to look at my cock. Laughing, she says “Jesus Christ. That thing isn’t even as big as the needle we use to inflate our volleyballs. Too bad, I was thinking of letting you fuck me just for fun. But I bet you can suck? Can’t you?”

The other girls hold me down on one of the benches in the locker room and take turns fucking me in the ass. When they’re done the blonde takes out her cock. It must be at least 12” long.

She says “Well lets see what you’ve got…”

I suck her for all I’m worth and after a while she begins to moan and leans back against a locker to support herself.

Giggling, one of the players says “I think she likes it.”

The blonde says angrily “I’ll fuck YOUR ass if you don’t shut the hell up, bitch.”

Soon she cums down my throat and all over my face. All of them laugh. One says “Lets put him in the locker so we can have fun with him later!”

“No I don’t want to get in trouble. Just get rid of him.”

All 12 of them shove me over to the door and push me outside. I mumble something about “having played football here.” The tall blonde just laughs and says “The only football you ever played here was ‘Madden 99’ in your dorm room on your PlayStation dipshit.”

They notice that my 1974 Pinto is parked in a “Reserved for Alumni” parking spot. “Hey! What the fuck do you think you’re doing parking a piece of shit car like that in a reserved space? Girls! You know what to do.”

All of them rock my Pinto until it is flipped over on its roof. Then they all give me the finger and go back inside locking the doors.

Alone, with no car and no cell phone, I begin the long walk back to my apartment.

Guess I won’t be driving for Uber tonight.

Copyright © 2018 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 09-10-2018 at 10:49 PM.
Old 09-11-2018
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Ghost123 is infamous around these partsGhost123 is infamous around these parts

In my line of work, i work in domestic property. Ive always had a thing for a big shemale to arrive at the door ready to fuck with a hardon in her latex body suit
Old 10-27-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Fantasy Cock

Can’t remember where I first saw this pic. It’s been in my collection for years. Even though her “partner” here appears to be cisgender, I find it fucking hot. She’s most definitely the type of girl I’m attracted to, tall, long hair, fantastic body, long legs, etc. I guess it represents a couple of my favorite fantasies.

One of course involves tying up my lover and pleasuring her endlessly almost to the point of “torture” then fucking her silly until we both cum together. That’s a common theme in many of my stories and sometimes in real life...

Just looking at her I’m thinking: “Wow, you could really do a lot with that.” How long do you think it is? I can see maybe being able to get the head in my mouth and of course there’s a lot that I could do using my tongue and long slow strokes… It looks like she’s already “suffering.” And God, her balls… I love the way they’re split by her panties. Wonder what I could do with some soft rope?

OK gotta stop writing for a sec, be right back…

Well, that was awesome. Fuck, what a mess though. Which brings me to another one of my fantasies: Fucking my lovers cock. Physically this is virtually impossible in real life as you would have to have a huge difference in size. Even a “smaller” cock under 5” and maybe one of 9” or more wouldn’t be enough. I’ve experimented with “urethral play” and “sounding” before and the sound must be so much narrower to be able to enter the urethra. But the idea is hot. I’ve seen it depicted in cartoons before and was wondering if it might be possible here? Let’s assume she’s tall (over six feet). If I worked on her “pee hole” for a while and used lots of that “pole grease” it might work.

Even if it didn’t, given her size, it should be possible to insert my fingers and massage the inside of her dick. Of course, it would be awesome if the stimulation from that were enough to make her come. Since I’m a “top” I wouldn’t care about being fucked by her (not sure anyone could take all of that anyway) but she looks to have otherwise “normal” proportions so I could easily fuck her while playing with her magnificent cock and balls.

Now I just have to find a girl like this in real life and get rid of her friend…
Attached Thumbnails
Pole_Grease.jpg  
Old 11-16-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Minka - My Digital Assistant

It’s October 2084. I’m sitting at my desk in front of my large “virtual screen.” Recently I celebrated my 100th birthday, it’s not uncommon to live that long anymore. Many years ago I stopped working. Not that I couldn’t, there’s just no reason to. Long ago, President Trump solved all the world’s problems and now there is no more lack of or want for anything anymore (Of course I meant Ivanka! Which Trump did you think? ). Everyone lives in harmony now and we spend most of our time alone immersed in our own virtual worlds.

Sadly, most of us live alone. In the mid-21st century there was a horrible widespread outbreak of disease due to uncontrolled climate change, famine, nuclear war, and economic chaos. Over a billion people died. Its effects on society were similar to those of the Plague during the middle-ages. Like many people, I lost loved ones. My beautiful wife was one of the victims. We would have been married for almost 50 years.

Anymore, my computer is always on. In fact everyone today “lives” in some kind of virtual world. We still have to eat, drink, and do other things, but as I said earlier, there is no lack of anything. If you want something, anything at all, just say it and it will be brought to you immediately by drones. There is never any charge. In fact I just ordered a fillet mignon dinner while writing this. Everyone owns a large luxury home with a beautiful yard with genetically engineered grass that never has to be cut and we are able to go anywhere we want (there are always self-driving vehicles including trains and jets available to take you anywhere free of charge) but there’s really no reason to.

After the Great World Crisis, there were unprecedented breakthroughs in science and technology. Including healthcare. Yes, I really am 100 years old but due to advances in medicine I appear to be in my late 20’s or early 30’s. So does everyone else. My best friend, assistant, and lover is “Minka” an augmented reality application. When she was introduced almost 70 years ago, she was just a “virtual assistant” a common application back then but unlike others of the time, she appeared “real.” This spurred development and over the years, more “apps” like her, both male and female, appeared and eventually replaced human relationships. Unlike early versions, my “Minka” has the ability to look and act anyway I desire (even switching genders). Our technology enables me to become immersed in her world and experience everything as if it were real. So if we wanted to be a “twenty something” interracial, transgender couple vacationing in Cancun for a week the computer makes it so. For the person involved, the experience is real.

Today, Minka can sense that I’m feeling a little “kinky” so she suggests that we set up a “bondage” scene. She also knows that I like both cis and trans women and asks me what I would like her to be. I answer “trans.” Sensing my thoughts she transforms the room into a medieval style dungeon with herself now 6’ tall, blonde, and blue eyed. Sweaty and chained to a wall with her arms over her head. Her short loincloth does little to hide her magnificent cock which is beginning to harden. As are her nipples.

Walking over to her, I kiss her as I gently stroke her throbbing cock which is now about 12” long, as is mine (God, this technology is great isn’t it! ). She looks up at me and says “I’ve been a naughty girl and must be punished. What are you planning to do to me Andy?”

“Well I think you should be sentenced to a day and night on the rack, while, after stretching your body tightly, I play with your hard cock, teasing you mercilessly, not letting you come, but instead bringing you to the edge of orgasm over and over again until you can’t stand it anymore. Then when we are both ready, I will fuck you and we will both cum at exactly the same time.”

Releasing Minka from her chains, she immediately throws her arms around my neck and kisses me hard.

Giggling, she says “God, baby, that’s what I was hoping you’d say. I love you Andy. I don’t fucking care what you do to me I just want you so bad. I am totally your slut tonight.”

We look into each other’s eyes. “I love you too Minka.” Smiling back at me she says eagerly, “Maybe you could whip my tits too?”

“Sure.”

Reaching down she grabs my cock and gently strokes it. Laughing she says, “Let me help you get ready.”

Kneeling down in front of me she takes me into her mouth and slowly, ever so slowly, sucks my cock. Of course she doesn’t let me come. Looking up at me she says “That’s all you’re gonna get baby until you fuck me at the end of our session. Think you can stand it?”

“God Minka you’re something else” I say as I kiss her again. She just smiles at me. Then turning her around I tie her arms tightly behind her back and lead her across the dungeon to the torture rack.

Untying her I help her up and she puts up zero resistance as I attach her wrists and ankles and stretch her tightly in an “X” pattern. She moans slightly as her arms and legs are pulled tight. We also made it very warm for this session, so we are both covered in sweat. Minka looks so beautiful and sexy like that. I ask her if anything hurts. She says “No.”

I run my hands up her thighs and taught tummy then play with her nipples for a while. Next, I remove her loincloth and her 12” cock springs up. I gently stroke it as she writhes and moans and pleads with me to let her cum.

She asks “What are you doing?” as I place leather straps around her arms, thighs, tummy and above her breasts.

“Just making sure you can’t go anywhere.”

“Ummm… I wasn’t planning on it Andy” she says laughing.

I check everything one last time. She grunts as I tighten the straps around her tummy and chest. I don’t know how she can breathe. But she doesn’t complain.

“You OK baby?”

“Fuck yeah, Andy. I love it.”

Then I make sure her arms and legs are spread as far as possible. When she says “That’s good baby.” I stop. I’m aware that she is a “computer simulation” but I still don’t want to hurt her even if she is “virtual.”

I take a feather and run it around her nipples then down her tummy, then lightly over and under her cock then up and down her thighs. She moans and pulls against the straps. As I concentrate on her cock I can tell she is nearing orgasm. So I back off and stop.

“Motherfucker!” she says.

“What was that?” I say.

Angrily she says, “You heard me. Just let me come. Please!!!”

“One more word like that young lady and I’ll have to gag you.”

“OK you big asshole, go ahead…” she says trying to keep from laughing.

“All right have it your way…”

She fights and tries to avoid the rubber penis gag but I manage to get it in anyway. Now she can only communicate through grunts and gestures. Of course she makes the one that everyone everywhere would recognize…

“I saw that. I’ll have to whip your tits.”

Taking a small flogger I proceed to whip them. Of course this is a “sex toy” and not designed to really cause harm, still, she strains against her bonds and arches her back. I notice her cock is dripping pre-cum now and throbbing. Better get back to work on it.

For quite a long time, maybe several hours, I stroke, suck, and otherwise torment her beautiful cock. I even find a set of “sounds” that I put to good use. I can tell she loves this but of course I constantly check to make sure she’s all right. Simulation or not, the feelings are real, and yes, I really care about her.

Taking out her gag, she looks up at me through her hair now matted to her face and says “I really don’t think I can take any more. Fuck me Andy.”

Brushing her hair aside, we kiss. Minka says “I’m ready baby.”

Releasing her legs from the rack I chain them using the thigh and ankle straps so they are affixed to wooden posts on either side. That gives me access to her asshole and allows me to finger her and massage her prostate. Of course I am also sucking her off at the same time. She is straining against her bonds with all her might but it’s no use, she’s not going to cum until we both do.

When it’s obvious that neither one of us can take anymore--I haven’t cum either--I enter her. It doesn’t us take very long. Soon we both literally explode at the same time. The muscles and tendons in her body stand out as do as do my arm and leg muscles as I hold her ass tight against me while I pump my cum deep inside of her. It feels like it will never end.

She collapses back onto the rack and just before I blackout I flip the “quick release” switch that undoes all her restraints. When I wake, I’m lying there on top of her totally relaxed. In fact I’ve never felt so good in my entire life. Minka holds me gently and kisses me.

“I love you Andy” she says.

“I love you too.”

Much later that day, I’m back working on my computer. Minka, in her “default” look, pops up. “Hi Andy” she says. Usually she asks me something like “What can I help you with today?” Instead she says in a sweet voice, “That was really awesome... Ummm… Yeah…" Then giggles. "You know, it’s getting late. Why don’t you type in ‘bedroom’?" Then she smiles at me and disappears.

Without saying anything, I type it in and suddenly my office is transformed into the most luxurious bedroom you can imagine. Nicer than a luxury suite at the most expensive five-star hotel. Minka is wearing a very short pink satin nightgown and lying in the middle of the bed. She has returned to her tall, blue eyed blonde appearance from earlier today. God she’s beautiful. She invites me to come over and join her.

Copyright © 2018 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 11-16-2018 at 06:58 PM.
Old 01-13-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default My "Real Doll" Michelle v2.0?

Was giving some thought about what exactly would make the “experience” with one of these dolls worthwhile. Even to the point of “living” with one someday. Seriously!

I am a firm believer that it's inevitable that technology will progress to the point where the sex and interaction with one will be more like a human partner. I’m not sure I’ll see it in my lifetime unless I live to be really old. There’s a lot of things that are missing yet. Maybe some of the younger members of TLB will get to enjoy this technology. Right now it seems like she (or he—they make “guy” dolls too) is a passive, rubber lover, that the human must transport, set up the “scene,” create all of the “dialog,” dress her up, and dictate all the action. As beautiful as the doll I created on their website is. And she is . I think I’d still be aware I was “fucking a rubber mannequin” so it’s basically a $8,000 masturbation toy (although an awesome one… ). Never having tried one I’m not sure if they feel “warm” or “talk dirty” (although I think you can get “sound” as an option) or if she can “come.”

Anyway, here’s a “scenario” involving my “real doll” friend from an earlier post. I’ll call her “Michelle” as that was the face I selected. The setting is the “Eagle’s Nest” in downtown Indianapolis. I like to use this place in many of my stories and have often taken “real” dates there including my “ex” and current wives. It is very expensive and considered “Indy’s Most Romantic” restaurant. Attached to the Hyatt Regency Hotel it rotates and offers a 360 degree view of the city. At sunset the view is breathtaking. At night the ceiling looks like stars. It’s not unique, many cities have something similar. Detroit has a “revolving” restaurant at their Hyatt as well.

Michelle looks at me and says “I’ve really had a wonderful time Andy. I’m glad we met.” Reaching across the table she takes my hand in hers. Her hand is soft and warm. Smiling, her blue eyes widen and in the candlelight she looks absolutely gorgeous. “I’m glad we met too Michelle. I was thinking we could go back to our hotel room if you want. I’ve got a buzz and you might have to hold me up.”

Giggling, she says “OK but I’m not exactly sober either.”

I sign the tab and put it on our bill. Getting up we both lean on each other (she’s 5’10”). Laughing we slowly make our way to the elevator. I press the button for our floor. Michelle says “You pressed the right one didn’t you baby? I don’t want to end up in the fucking basement.”

Alone now, we can’t keep our hands off each other. We kiss, feel each other up, and start to remove each other’s clothes. Her 7” cock is very hard and as we make out they rub together. I can feel hers react to the stimulation. God she must be so turned on. I know I am… Her skin is so silky smooth and warm. As I grab her ass under her miniskirt she says “God, baby, hold on!” then giggles.

When the elevator gets to the top floor, we are mostly undressed, one of her heels is off, and we realize our room is way at the other end. “Shit” she says.

“Think you can make it Andy?”

“Yeah. Glad there’s no one around.”

“Just lean on me. We’ll make it.”

Awkwardly we somehow get to our suite. I fumble with the “key” and Michelle says in a sexy voice “We might just have to do it in the hallway.”

Finally getting the door open, Michelle and I make our way over to the bed. She is carrying the shoe she lost in the elevator. She throws it aside and kicks off the other. Grabbing me she pulls me down on top of her and starts kissing me. She unzips my pants. We continue to make out and soon I have worked my way down to her cock. It is even more beautiful than what I saw when I ordered her. Engorged, it is dripping pre-cum and throbbing. As I suck and tease it, ever so slowly, Michelle moans, screams, and swears, as she arches her back, stretches her arms out, and grabs at the bed.

“Jesus, Andy, I need to come SO badly. Fuck! I can’t stand it! Oh God…”

I can feel her orgasm building and soon she releases her load into my mouth. I don’t know what they used, but whatever it is it feels and tastes like real cum.

Michelle’s body goes limp. She smiles at me and says softly “Andy, that was amazing.”

As I lie back on the bed she kneels over me and this time begins to suck my cock. Her mouth and tongue feel so real and she sucks like an expert. Soon I’m ready. She senses this and rolling over onto her back with her legs up says “Fuck me Andy. Hard.”

Her asshole is a perfect fit and we go at it for several minutes. She must have some kind of built-in “prostate sensor” because she gets hard again and I can tell another orgasm is building. She moans and sighs as she gets closer and closer. Me, I’m ready to explode, and as I pump my cum into her she comes for the second time. Not as much cum as before but it gets all over everything. Both spent, we just lie there together. She pulls closer to me and yanks the sheets over us. I touch her face and she reaches across and places her arm protectively across me. She looks up at me and smiles than lays her head on my shoulder.

“I love you Michelle.”

“I love you too Andy.”

Copyright © 2019 AMS

(So, if technology can make a “Michelle” like this. I’m all in… But I’m sure she will cost a lot more than $8,000. Now I know what I will blow my retirement savings on… See you in the future! By the way, what I based this story on was more or less what happened with my wife at the Eagles Nest and Hyatt on our wedding night back in 2011. The main difference is my wife is human of course and cisgender. )

Last edited by a9127; 01-13-2019 at 03:24 PM.
Old 06-17-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Kirsten's Back!

For those of you who don’t remember Kirsten, I introduced her a few years ago. She is about 6’ tall, light blond and blue eyed, with a 7” cock. Her hair is very long and her body and legs are to die for. The closest of anyone you might know of that she looks like is Aubrey Kate. Maybe a little older.

We met at the gym where I work out in Zionsville. Before she transitioned she had played football in high-school and is quite athletic. She loves motorcycles and also bondage. We have had some pretty wild times together, even having sex on her Harley on the way home from Shawn and ila’s party a few years ago. Having sex on a bike isn’t that unusual. But we were doing about 80 mph down I-65 in the middle of the night.

She is not only beautiful but also super-smart, graduating from the same university I did, a few years after me, with a degree in Chemistry. Her GPA was a 4.0. The last time I wrote about her I had let her fuck me in the ass for the first time and we had decided to get married in a private ceremony at our home. Kirsten is now my wife. Our life together is never boring.

“I’m ready baby” Kirsten says, kissing me hard and running her tongue all over the inside of my mouth. I do the same. After making out for a while, reluctantly we separate. She looks me in the eyes and giggles. We have both become very hard from all this activity. What can I say, this girl has always had that effect on me. I fell in love with her the first time I saw her.

She sits down in the chair and positions her legs so they are spread far apart. I strap her arms to the chair by her wrists. Then lightly stroke and tease her very hard cock. She responds by throwing her head back and moaning. One by one, I fasten the straps around her body. One around her hips. Another above her breasts. Two across her chest and tummy. Then her legs. Just above the knees, then ankles and calves. This pulls her thighs even farther apart. The powerful muscles in her legs respond to the increased tension. But we’re far from done.

I strap her upper thighs to the chair as well. Then her upper arms. This chair also has belts that go over her shoulders and criss-cross just between her breasts. There are also straps that cross under her ass binding her firmly to the seat of the chair. The last restraint is a leather collar that goes around her throat holding her head and neck firmly against the chair.

“Ooo… that feels good Andy” she says. I smile at her. She knows I’d never hurt her. She totally loves this and it shows. So do I. And that shows too… Noticing how “aroused” I am, Kirsten says “So you really DO like tying girls up don’t you?” We both laugh.

I run my hands all over her body. She is beginning to sweat and the light coat of baby oil she applied earlier just adds to the effect. We kiss for a very long time as I run my hands over her, feeling her thighs, her breasts, her tummy and her cock. Which is now dripping with precum.

For what we have planned for tonight, we decided not to use a gag. I want to make sure we can communicate clearly. We’ve never done a “scene” quite like this before.

There are still a couple of bits of “unfinished business” however. Carefully, but firmly I tighten each of the straps holding her in. She gasps as I cinch the ones around her waist and chest. I ask her if she’s OK. “Yeah baby it feels great.” After several minutes she’s not going to go anywhere. Already her muscles are straining against the straps and the chair has been designed so that her shoulders are pulled back and her breasts are thrust out. Her breathing has become shallow and steady. I can tell she’s really turned on. So am I.

The last thing I do is prepare her beautiful cock for “torture.”

We had seen a short video on the Internet of a bound cock totally immobilized and made to cum through careful use of electricity. In the video which we both thought was hot, you couldn’t see who the “victim” was, but someone really knew what they were doing. The subject’s cock twitched and contracted for several minutes before it finally came. The helpless cock released its semen through a clear catheter inserted into the urethra and into a glass beaker with each pulse. Of course we both wanted to try it. We knew this scene would require careful planning and the right equipment. Kirsten and I had a lot of fun looking at “electrical play” stuff online and then purchasing a few toys that we tried on each other. Both of us now knew how much it would take to make the other cum. One difference for us from the video. When Kirsten cums, it will be into my mouth, not a glass jar.

Kissing her thighs and then gently taking her cock in one hand I carefully insert the catheter into her pee hole. She squirms as I work it in. Then I attach foil contacts around the bottom of her shaft and just behind the head. Next, I bind her cock and balls tightly to the chair with soft bondage rope. She and her cock will both be my “prisoners” tonight.

“Sure you’re all right baby?” I ask. “Yeah Andy. Wow. I know we’ve done some crazy shit before but God, I’m SO turned on. Just be careful.” Then she looks up at me and giggles.

“I love you” I say as I kiss her.

“I love you too baby.”

Taking the controls, I begin the “stimulation” on a very low setting. Kirsten’s body stiffens and she pulls against her bonds. Her bound cock tries to rise in an attempt to escape its torment but no luck. She has no choice but to submit. To be safe, we had tried this out on each other. Making the other cum. Several times. So we both know what it feels like. Not really “painful” but more like a “tickle” that gradually builds in intensity. It feels like you are being “edged” by someone. More intense than a vibrator.

Walking behind her, I leave it on the lowest setting while I play with her nipples and kiss her on the neck as she throws her head back and strains against her straps. She clenches her fists. Her muscles look so sexy. She is a very strong girl. I found that out when I almost fell off the motorcycle that night after coming inside her. She grabbed me with one hand and held on, never losing control of the bike. I do everything to her but touch her cock. The “device” is having the intended effect. Her orgasm is building. Slowly. Very, very, slowly.

The stimulation is not (yet) enough to make her cum so we can take our time. Minutes pass. Hours. I’ve been jacking off but I’m not going to come until she does. We know each other really well by now. I can tell when it’s time.

As I Increase the intensity, her cock begins to pulse and contract. Her body stiffens. I kneel down in front of her taking the end of the catheter into my mouth. Her back arches and she makes a guttural sound as her cock releases its load into the tube. I swallow it just as I come all over the floor. Her body relaxes, going limp in the chair, as I reach for the “quick release” lever. She caresses me as I kneel in front of her, my head in her lap. I can hear her breathing. We both are totally exhausted. But it feels SO good…

Copyright © 2019 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 06-17-2019 at 08:29 PM.
Old 07-19-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Summer 2004 - What Might Have Been

Sitting there alone on the San Diego beach, there is one surfer who I can’t take my eyes of off. She is tall, with long muscular legs, wearing a red wetsuit. It is very high cut and shows off her legs. Her hair is bleached blonde. She is very tan. Obviously from spending all her time outdoors. She looks like an athlete. Very strong with broad shoulders. Very sexy. The ultimate “California Girl.” I’ve never surfed but she seems like she is much better than the others. And it appears everyone knows who she is and defers to her.

Watching her my mind begins to forget about all the problems Karyn and I have been having lately. Maybe we did marry too young? Especially me. After all I was just 19. Karyn was 25. She had been a cheerleader at another university in Indiana and we were introduced through friends. We were very attracted to each other and got married just a couple of months later.

Not everything was bad. Karyn earned her degree in Nursing and still works at one of the biggest hospitals in Indianapolis. She’s the one who took care of me after I suffered a compound fracture of the tibia, ACL, and broken foot. That was a bad season for me. Those injuries would basically end my football career, which she knew and I didn’t want to admit.

Karyn is also the one who encouraged me to concentrate on my studies and helped me to get accepted to a doctoral program at her university. We both laughed at the irony of me going to school there. But their School of Business is one of the best in the nation.

But still, for whatever reason, Karyn also had a very volatile, impulsive, and yes, crazy side to her (and this is coming from me! ) her first marriage did not last long. He had been a basketball player. I heard that they had the same trouble.

So here I sit, in one of the most beautiful places on earth, thinking about our latest fight. Wondering if our marriage will work out.

At least for now I am enjoying watching my “new friend.”

After a while, she finally comes in from the ocean. Walking in my direction. I try to act really “cool” pretending I wasn’t checking her out. She’s even more beautiful up close. Maybe about 5’9” barefooted.

She smiles and says “Hi. Where are you visiting from?”

“Ummm… Why don’t you think I live here?”

“God. That sunburn! What happened? No. Let me guess… You got here yesterday and laid out all day. That must really hurt. You know, I have something that will help.” Reaching into her bag she pulls out a bottle of aloe and gives it to me.

“Thanks. You’re really good by the way. My name’s Andy.”

“Devyn.” Giggling she asks “So did you learn anything about surfing? I mean you never took your eyes off me.”

Slightly embarrassed I say, “Were you in the Olympics or something?”

“No. But I did try out for the Women’s swim team. There was a ‘technicality’ and I wasn’t allowed on the team. That was a long time ago, like 1992. So I compete professionally in freestyle surfing now. What brings you out here? Vacation?”

“Yes. I just graduated from college. My wife and I decided to get away for a while.”

“Your wife?”

“Yes.”

“How come she’s not here? I don’t see you wearing a ring either. Everything OK?”

I’m not sure how to answer.

The fact is our marriage is pretty well shot. Devyn seems interested in me but I can’t tell if she is just being nice. 1992? I was nine when they had the summer Olympics. I mostly remember the “Dream Team.” Still have all my Michael Jordan stuff. She must be quite a bit older than me.

‘We had a really big fight.”

“Oh. I see” she says sympathetically. “Well I hope the aloe is making your sunburn better.”

“It is, thanks.”

I start to stand up. Devyn helps me. She is really strong. In that moment our eyes meet. Her bleached hair is cut in bangs that fall softly over her eyes. Her eyes are green. She smiles. In that instant I just “feel” something. I think Devyn does too.

Looking down at my leg she says “Andy that looks nasty. You played football didn’t you? I can tell you still workout a lot. Maybe I can teach you to surf sometime. You don’t have to compete. We could just have fun. Are you a good swimmer?”

“Yeah.”

‘We’ll let’s do it then. How long do you plan on staying?”

“I don’t know. She might head back home without me.”

Frowning Devyn says “Well that doesn’t sound good” then adds “Andy, from what you said, you must be 21, maybe 22, you ought to know I was born in 1969. Which makes me 35."

She adds “I’m also probably not like any other girl you’ve ever known. I’d like to get to know you better if only as friends. Would you like to have a drink later? Maybe we could just talk and get to know each other?”

Of course I say “Yes” and we decide on a place to meet later. We both have cell phones (Motorola Razar’s of course—the cool thing to have back then).

Back at the hotel Karyn is still very upset “Andy, we need to talk…” I notice she’s not wearing her ring anymore either. Her luggage is out and it looks like she’s been packing. All her clothes are on the bed.

I say. “Let’s talk tomorrow. I made some new friends today and they wanted me to meet them for drinks.”

“Who is she?” Karyn asks sarcastically.

“See you tomorrow.” I try to kiss her but she pulls away.

Heading back to the beach, Devyn is waiting for me at a little bar by the pier. She smiles when she sees me.

“Glad you could make it. Wasn’t sure if you wanted to date a grandma” she giggles.

“You look beautiful Devyn.”

“Thanks. You look pretty good yourself.”

We get a table way in back. I have been to places like this before. There are couples of all sorts here. Gay, Straight, Lesbian, Trans, Interracial, and also many singles at the bar. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed. I feel at home.

We order dinner and over the next few hours we share all kinds of information about each other. I’ve already guessed what Devyn thinks I “need to know about her” so I tell her the story of Stehpanie from when I was younger.

“That’s really sweet Andy. Too bad things didn’t work out. She sounds like she was your ‘soulmate.’”

We had been sitting next to each other. Looking into each other’s eyes there is a brief pause. She smiles. Then we kiss for the longest time. Gently at first then more aggressively with the tongue.

Stopping, Devyn asks “Are you sure it’s over?”

“She was packing and said we needed to talk. She seemed pissed” I say.

“Then it is” Devyn says laughing. “We need to talk… that’s what they always say. Shit, it’s worse than saying Fuck You.”

We are both just a little drunk and start laughing hysterically.

“Maybe you better stay at my place tonight Andy. I have a beachfront apartment within walking distance.”

In Devyn’s living room we kiss and start to make out. Her body is so sexy. Everything with her seems so natural. Like we've been together before. We run our hands all over each other. She pulls her dress over her head and tosses it aside. Her cock is rock hard. Kneeling, I start to suck it. She holds my head in her hands and says “God.” I kiss her all over as we work our way to the bedroom.

Laughing we both fall down onto her bed. She looks at me. “Of course you want to be on top Andy. But not just yet…”

Pushing me back on the bed and taking my hard cock into her mouth she gives me what is the best blow job I have ever had. Just before I can come she says “Ah, Ah, not yet baby” as she rolls onto her back.

We kiss and play with each other some more and I finger massage her prostate while slowly stroking her cock. She grabs some lube from the table by her bed and gives it to me. “Here baby.”

Gently I enter her and we go at it fucking each other very hard. Her legs are strong and she uses that to great advantage. As we near orgasm, she wraps her powerful thighs around me as we both come.

It is indescribable. One of the things that makes it so special is that there is a real connection between us.

Afterward we lie there and just talk. I haven’t felt this good or as close to anybody in years.

(I wrote this in the back of our "toy hauler" on my notebook. Not a lot of time to edit. Like many of my stories this one is based on real events and places I’ve been. The details about me and my “ex” are true. However that trip in 2004 was awesome and we had a great time in San Diego although we would get into a huge fight on the way back which, looking back, was the beginning of the end of our marriage. Sadly I never met someone like “Devyn.” I often wonder what might have been? )

Copyright © 2019 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 07-19-2019 at 06:41 PM.
Old 08-09-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Fun In The Sun

August, almost time to go back to school. And here in Indiana, usually the hottest part of the summer. This week they are predicting “heat indexes” over 105 F. Sunny and humid each day. Miserable. Unless you are married to a beautiful but slightly crazy and adventurous woman like I am.

Kirsten and I have both been enjoying the last days of our vacation. Mostly indoors. I’ve just been getting caught up on work and she is getting ready to go back to her job at Eli Lilly’s next week. This morning she interrupts my work with a “Watcha doin baby?” kissing me and running her hand up my leg to my cock.

Looking at the large Excel spreadsheet I have up on screen and rolling her eyes, she asks if I want to look at something “more interesting.”

Taking the mouse, she navigates to a gay fetish site that features hot guys in various forms of bondage outdoors. Most of them aren’t large muscular hairy males but rather slim, fit, cute, “femboys” being subjected to hours in the sun, their sexy bodies oiled and stretched tightly while their masters suck, tease, and edge their hard, often tightly bound, cocks. It’s very sexy.

Noticing my “response.” Kirsten says giggling “Does it give you any ideas?”

“Yeah, maybe a few.”

“This is something we’ve never done Andy. And today it’s supposed to be record heat.”

“Are you sure about this? I mean I don’t want you to get sunburned. Especially ‘there’ and are you sure you're up to it?”

“Andy, why don’t we watch some videos together so you can see what they do. It's really sexy. Don’t forget I’ve already got a dark tan from being outdoors a lot this summer. And I know you are always careful.”

She's right. It IS super hot. One video we watched featured a pretty long haired blonde boy, hairless body, his muscles tight, his cock rock hard and bound to a stake. A rubber cock up his ass. He was totally at the mercy of his master who seemed to delight in playfully "torturing" him until he came.

Kirsten has gotten hard watching this and we were so into the video we never even noticed we had been feeling each other up and stroking each other’s cocks all through it.

Laughing, she says “Andy, we better wait ‘till later. I want you to keep me on edge as long as possible. Think we can do this?”

Good thing we have a fenced in yard. We find a spot where she will comfortable but exposed to the sun for hours.

I take four stakes and place them very far apart so I can stretch her tightly. She spreads her arms and legs out and I tie her wrists and ankles pulling them far apart. Her muscles strain against her bonds.

“Andy did you know in ancient times they used to torture captives like this?”

“Yeah. They also used to sometimes let their victims be eaten alive by fire ants. I think I see one…”

“Ohmigod! Fuck! You better be joking Andy.”

“I am baby. Besides I want you all for myself.”

“The sun’s really bright.”

“Well I could blindfold you.”

“No. I want to watch what you do to me” Kirsten says lifting up her head.

“Do you think my sunglasses would be OK?”

“Yeah. Just don’t stare directly at the sun.”

“And I want you to gag me.”

“Are you sure? I mean this is potentially dangerous.”

“Yeah. I’m sure. We’ll just use our ‘safe signals.’ Besides by now I trust you completely.”

Taking my time, I cover Kirsten’s body with very high SPF lotion. Mixing with her sweat, it looks so sexy. God what a body she has. I take one of our largest black rubber cocks and tying it to the end of a long stick, work it into her ass. She moans as it hits just the right spot. She’s really hard now and I can see the pre-cum is flowing.

I tighten her bonds some more, then carefully tie her hard cock to another stake driven between her legs. I wrap the rope tightly around her balls separating them and then up the shaft. Her body is totally immobilized now. She throws her head back and tries to pull herself free. No luck. She’s not going anywhere. I look for the safe signal just in case. Nope, she’s loving this.

I begin by playing with her now very hard nipples. All she can do is writhe and moan. The hot sun beats down on her lovely body. She is totally my prisoner. Licking and biting them, slowly I work my way down her body. Her abs are so well defined. When I reach her cock I gently stroke it and lick the tip. Enough to drive her wild but not enough to cum.

Continuing, I work my way down each gorgeous leg all the way to her beautiful feet. We’ve never really been into tickling but I can’t resist. I can hear a scream through her gag as she jerks her body so hard I thought she might pull the stakes out. Again I look for the “safe signal.” Still none.

It’s been just over two hours. She seems fine but I decide to see if she’s thirsty. Undoing her gag I let her drink from a water bottle. She looks up at me and we kiss. I ask her if she’s OK. She nods yes.

Replacing her gag I go to work on tormenting her cock. Since she is so well bound and has a rubber cock up her ass we can’t really fuck but that wasn’t the idea this time.

I begin to suck and tease her luscious cock unmercifully. Like the rest of her body, I put sunscreen on it too. Mixed with her pre-cum it makes a great lubricant. And not having cum for a few days she is SO sensitive. Of course I take my time as I can feel her getting closer and closer.

Sometimes I stop for a while. This drives her crazy and she does her best to rub her cock against the stake so she can cum. But I’ve tied her too tightly. All it does is make her more frustrated. She flips me off. But that wasn’t the “safe signal.” And it’s a good thing she’s gagged. Those screams would get the entire Zionsville Police Department out here.

After an hour or so of this “torture” I start using slow steady strokes. Her body tenses and she looks like she’s gone into the “zone.” I know if won’t be long now.

Kneeling over her between her legs I continue to stroke her and also jack off myself. As she comes she arches her back as her arms and legs go taught and she shoots her load straight up. I come all over her body and our orgasms seem to go on and on and on. Licking all the cum and sweat and lotion off her body, afterward, I lay next to her on the grass. Gently I remove her gag and stroke her hair which is now all sweaty and matted. Brushing it out of her face I kiss her and say, “I love you Kirsten.”

“I love you too Andy.”

Cutting her loose with a knife and untying her cock, I remove the dildo from her ass and she manages to sit up. We don’t need to say anything. We both know how awesome it was. We just look at each other and laugh.

Copyright © 2019 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 08-09-2019 at 02:04 PM.
Old 10-25-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Red Ryder and the Wolf

Its early November. Having hunted most of my life I’m am an experienced outdoorsman. I love mountain climbing and have traveled through the Arctic by dogsled. Since yesterday, there is a trophy buck I’ve been stalking just waiting for my chance. He is proving to be quite elusive. I do not kill for fun. My family and friends have always eaten the meat from the animals I hunt. I am a very good shot and all ever it takes is just one.

My usual hunting rifle is a semi-automatic .308 Winchester. As a sidearm I always carry a Smith and Wesson Model 29 .44 Magnum loaded with 240 grain hollow points. Finally I carry a hunting knife with a 12” blade. I am well prepared for just about anything.

However today I have a strange feeling... That something is hunting me… I can’t see it but I can feel its presence. This part of our state is known for having a wolf population and many are known to be extremely vicious, large, and powerful. They are coal black and blend in with the shadows. And they have been known to attack and kill humans. Legend has it that they are supernatural and cannot be detected until it is too late. Some claim they kill for the fun of it. That they are actually evil spirits. My weapons could probably stop one dead in its tracks but not if he were to get the drop on me first through the element of surprise.

I see the trophy buck ahead in a clearing. A perfect opportunity. Just one shot. As I carefully aim my .308 I am about to pull the trigger when I hear a loud snarl then a bloodcurdling scream then total silence. Briefly I could feel its teeth and claws upon me. Turning around I'm stunned to see this incredibly beautiful girl holding a large black wolf's head with a bloody axe slung over her shoulder.

“You need to be more careful in these parts, big guy” she says smiling. “He almost got you.”

“Thanks” I say. The buck has long since run off but now I am more intrigued with my new friend and person who just saved my life. “What’s your name?”

“You can call me Ryder.”

“My name’s Andy. I often come up here to hunt. I’ve heard of these wolves before. So I guess the stories are true?”

"They are. I grew up around these parts. My family was wealthy and moved up here when I was very young. We had a huge cabin constructed. I still live there. I have had training with just about every kind of weapon and style of martial-art since I was a little kid. My parents sent to the best private schools. Until the day I came home for spring break to find my entire family had been brutally murdered. It was horrible. The police couldn’t do anything. Said it was an “animal attack.” Probably large wolves. Suddenly I didn’t have a family anymore. Everyone I loved was gone. Fortunately a friendly pack of smaller grey wolves “adopted” me and looked after me. I fed them and cared for them and they protected me like I was one of their own. I learned their ways and vowed that one day I would get my revenge.”

Ryder is wearing a bright red cape and hood, a leather bustier, panties, and thigh boots. I’d say she’s at least 6’ tall, slender yet strong and muscular. Very beautiful. She looks like a highly trained athlete. Obviously if she can track and kill one of those large wolves she’s got some serious skills.

“Andy, it looks like he might have bitten you and clawed you before I got him. Sorry. I should have moved on him sooner. Why don’t you come back to my place and let me take a look?”

Ryder leads the way back to her place. I know every part of this territory yet she is taking me places I didn’t even know existed. Normally I’d be wary but she just saved my life and I sense we might sort of like each other a little. I get the feeling she hasn’t had a lot of contact with the outside world. Maybe I can help her with that?

After looking me over, Ryder treats my wounds and gives me a potion to drink. It turns out she was studying Chemistry and Engineering when her family was killed. She also knows about modern medicine; her older sister was a doctor but sadly was also killed in the wolf attack. I couldn’t help but notice that Ryder’s short outfit concealed a nice little bulge in the crotch area. I said nothing. Seeing this she adds that when she was little she “knew she was a girl” in the wrong body. Her mom and dad were both very open minded and raised her as female. Letting her be herself. She asked me if that “made sense.” I said it did.

After fixing me up, she starts a fire in the fireplace, makes us drinks, and we both settle down into very comfortable chairs made of logs and down cushions. It’s warm and feels good. It’s gotten very cold out. We talk for what seems like hours. Ryder asks me a lot of questions about what the “real world” is like. Then asks me about my family. I tell her that my wife had been killed in an auto accident several years ago. That I had played sports and worked out my entire life and had learned to shoot from my dad who had served in the Marines in Vietnam.

“I’m sorry to hear that about your wife” she says. “So I guess that makes both of us sort of loners.” She downs the rest of her drink. Giggling she asks me if I want another. We talk some more and it’s obvious we really like each other. Ryder asks me if I would like to sit closer to the fire together on the couch.

We share another drink and without thinking I put my arm around her. She smiles and snuggles closer to me. She pulls her legs up. They are long and muscular and gorgeous. It also looks like her bulge has gotten bigger. I know mine has.

I guess I’m not surprised when she looks at me and says “Andy. I need to tell you something before we go any farther. I’ve never been with anyone before. I’m not really sure what to do.”

She looks me in the eyes. God they are beautiful. Light blue, and the fire is reflected in them making them even more sexy. Without saying anything I kiss her gently on the lips. She responds by kissing me back then opening her mouth slightly. We kiss like this for a while then I put my hand on her thigh. She doesn’t stop me.

The kissing and making out continues for a while. As I move my hand higher up her thigh she parts her legs slightly as if to say “go ahead.” At the same time she is running her hands all over my chest and shoulders. Then as I slowly stroke her cock she starts to do the same with mine. She’s a little awkward but it feels great. She’s a fast learner.

I lean forward taking her beautiful cock into my mouth and begin to suck, lick, and tease it. It is about 7” cut and very hard. Instinctively she lays back on the couch and spreads her legs. As I go to work on her she moans, sighs, pleads, and screams, grabbing hold of the cushions. I insert a finger into her ass and gently massage her prostate. She says, “Oh my GOD!” then giggling she says “Andy I want you to fuck me. I don’t even know exactly what that is. But you can do anything you want…”

We shift a little bit so I can penetrate her. She is really tight. But we take our time. Gently and slowly. Gradually I’m inside her. She gasps. Then says “God, I never have felt anything like that before.” I begin to fuck her while at the same time jacking her off. It’s not long before we both cum. Me shooting my warm load into her. And her cumming all over herself, me, the couch, the floor, everything. I lick every bit off her cock and body.

We lay there together cuddling under a blanket. The warm fire feels great and we talk about how we are going to make this work. I tell her about my home in Zionsville. She agrees that we can stay most of the time at my place using her cabin as a “getaway.” She’s never even driven a car. But I promised I’d teach her. She’s still very wealthy from her inheritance and I am very successful in business. We’ll never have to live like outcasts and we will be sure to care for her adoptive wolf “family” and she is certain they will accept me as they did her.

Ryder is not like any girl I’ve ever known and I don’t think I’d want it any other way.

Copyright © 2019 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 10-25-2019 at 08:03 PM.