Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: Fran's Questions
Jen gets to be in the middle 4 15.38%
ila gets to be in the middle 10 38.46%
Fran gets to be in the middle 3 11.54%
Jen gives the first lick 2 7.69%
ila gives the first lick 7 26.92%
Fran gives the first lick 9 34.62%
Jen receives the first lick 3 11.54%
ila receives the first lick 5 19.23%
Fran receives the first lick 9 34.62%
Lights must remain on 17 65.38%
Lights must be turned off 1 3.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default Come to bed (part 2 )

Over a year ago, Transjen and I were talking about going to visit one of the moderators. Ila had been sick for a while and we thought he would do well recieving some "special" attention. But we couldn't agree on who would sleep in the middle when we got there. We didn't go.
Now we are thinking of it again but we need your help.
We need the imput of you members of the forum. Later Ila will attach a poll to this thread and you can answer our questions.
Namely, WHO gets to sleep in the middle?
Some facts to help you.
Ila is male and one of the moderators. Horny
Transjen (Jen) is a post-op TS Well known member of the forum and a frequent poster on hockey.
Franalexes (Fran) that's me, a pre-op TS, redhead and fiesty ( sometimes)
Now Jen and I live about ten driving hours apart and Ila is six days apart so we want to get all the details taken care of before we go to Ila's.
Who gets the first lick of the dick?
To give or to recieve?
Does Ila get to enter "the best breast" contest?
Do we leave the lights on? if so WHY?
There may be more questions we haven't thought of.
Wait 'til ila attaches a poll to this thread then "have at it."
Don't be affraid. What trouble could the three of us possibly get into? :lo l:
OOPS! that's another question.

Last edited by ila; 07-25-2011 at 08:46 PM. Reason: fixed typos
Old 07-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Demonic shemale licker is on a distinguished road

I hope you all have tremendous time. Enjoy!
Old 07-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Over a year ago, Transjen and I were talking about going to visit one of the moderators. Ila had been sick for a while and we thought he would do well recieving some "special" attention. But we couldn't agree on who would sleep in the middle when we got there. We didn't go.
Now we are thinking of it again but we need your help.
We need the imput of you members of the forum. Later Ila will attach a poll to this thread and you can answer our questions.
Namely, WHO gets to sleep in the middle?
Some facts to help you.
Ila is male and one of the moderators. Horny
Transjen (Jen) is a post-op TS Well known member of the forum and a frequent poster on hockey.
Franalexes (Fran) that's me, a pre-op TS, redhead and fiesty ( sometimes)
Now Jen and I live about ten driving hours apart and Ila is six days apart so we want to get all the details taken care of before we go to Ila's.
Who gets the first lick of the dick?
To give or to recieve?
Does Ila get to enter "the best breast" contest?
Do we leave the lights on? if so WHY?
There may be more questions we haven't thought of.
Wait 'til ila attaches a poll to this thread then "have at it."
Don't be affraid. What trouble could the three of us possibly get into? :lo l:
OOPS! that's another question.
It sounds like a wild time on the Canadian prairie. I hope that you have plenty of ice cold Labatt Blue! I live in the southeast U.S. but I enjoy hockey too! I look forward to reading TransJen's posts! Have fun!
Old 07-29-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

*pouts*

Why should ila have all the fun?
Old 07-29-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Well at least everyone agrees on the lights staying on,
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-29-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Well at least everyone agrees on the lights staying on,
Jerseygirl Jen
When the women in question are as beautiful as Fran and yourself, why would anyone want to turn off the lights?
Old 07-29-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
When the women in question are as beautiful as Fran and yourself, why would anyone want to turn off the lights?
AH shucks you're making me blush

Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-29-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad to see that vote so far favours me being in the middle. There can't be anything better than being between two beautiful women.
Old 07-29-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I'm glad to see that vote so far favours me being in the middle. There can't be anything better than being between two beautiful women.
The votes seem to be all over the place on most questions and like i said earlier the only thing everyone agrees on is the lights stay on
This may be a big mistake but i have two questions not listed

1]should there be a camera man
2] if so who should it be Shadows or SMC
Troublemaking Jen
Old 07-29-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
The votes seem to be all over the place on most questions and like i said earlier the only thing everyone agrees on is the lights stay on

Troublemaking Jen
I only have eyes for you, Jen, so if I were the cameraman it would be a very skewed film indeed.
Old 07-30-2011
Dark Overlord

Quote:

Troublemaking Jen
I am lover of good books and hockey, remember?
Old 08-04-2011
CuriousJim

Fraaaaan =(