Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 10-11-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Niche has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Ever tried to cross to the other side?

Hi everyone, I am new here

This sort of follows on from the "would you ever suk a man off if you pretended he was a tranny" post: Has anyone tried to educate themselves to be attracted to guys? I mean, we all are attracted to a bit of male sexuality, we all know what bit that is! , but the trans community is still has a taboo surrounding it in our societies compared to the gay, lesbian and bi sexual communities, who have done brilliantly to turn back alot of the stigma. Like Its far more acceptable to come out as gay than as being into ladyboys. And lets face it, guys are a lot more common that tgirls! I always thought it would be a lot easier if I was just out and out attracted to guys. Thought I could do it, but got chatted up by some guy in a bar recently, he was a good looking guy, nothing wrong with him But I just wasn't up for it! My friend who knows of my trans attractions thinks I am deluding myself, that I need to get some cock from somewhere... Has anyone else tried to be bi, or gay in an effort to be more "normal"?
Old 05-10-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

justin84 will become famous soon enough

I was first attracted to shemales when i was about 13. never considered myself gay at all, but thirsting over cock on t-girls soon evolved into feminine guys, it was then that i realised im bisexual. i love girls, feminine guys and shemales are my favourite.
I have since had a couple of experiences with men but they were not at all my type but i did it anyway purely because there are more men up for that type of sex than shemales or crossdressers. Still waiting for my first experience with a T-Girl. its so difficult to get the opportunity
Old 05-10-2010
Natalie_J

Default Ever tried to cross to the other side?

That reminds me of a joke...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ChickenJoke.jpg (37.8 KB, 31 views)
Old 05-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bondageboy02 will become famous soon enoughbondageboy02 will become famous soon enough

Well you could try some of the hypnotrainer type files, lots of them are geared in that general direction. Lots of sissy/cocksucker/gay/trans/slave themes to choose from...
Old 05-18-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Hourglass is on a distinguished road

Interesting notion.

I am not attracted to other men, really. I can appreciate a guy being good-looking or whatever (admittedly that may stem from my being jealous of them) but I've no wish to date or be intimate with another male. I have no problems at all with people who do (one of my old friends from high school was gay, in fact). It's all about who you are attracted to.

I think you made a stellar point about society being more accepting of a person who is gay than of a person who is transgendered. Granted, there are still a lot of shallow, unaccepting people out there in the world. But I think on across a broader level, being a guy who's with another guy will bring you far less ridicule than being a guy who's with a shemale.

Why is this? I don't know...the reasons for human beings' unwillingness to accept or understand anyone who isn't "one of us" is a staple of the species; It has been that way for centuries and will continue to be. I don't think we'll ever truly understand why people judge others the way they do.

The one thing I do know is this: You have to be content with who you are and who you are attracted to, society be damned.
If you're attracted to a shemale because of their...equipment...then that's just who you are. Notice that I said who and not what; I frown upon human beings being so focused on labeling themselves (but that's another topic). You shouldn't take the mindset that you have to change what (or who) you want because of what's easier. I'm willing to bet there are a number of our beloved T-girls out there who could tell you the same thing.

You should not feel like you have to resort to one path or the another - straight, bi, gay, whathaveyou - for the sake of it being easier to deal with. If you're attracted to the male member and think you'd like the person it's attached to, go for it. Guy? Shemale? Doesn't matter. Liking a penis doesn't "make" you anything, and what other people might say or think is irrelevant.

Oh, and...to answer your question, no.

Last edited by Hourglass; 05-18-2010 at 08:54 PM.
Old 05-18-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niche View Post
....... Has anyone else tried to be bi, or gay in an effort to be more "nomal"?
No, I haven't, but then I feel that my desire for transwomen is normal. I don't feel that I'm different because I want to be with a transwoman.
Old 05-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

WudLuv2try is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hi everyone, I am new here

This sort of follows on from the "would you ever suk a man off if you pretended he was a tranny" post: Has anyone tried to educate themselves to be attracted to guys? I mean, we all are attracted to a bit of male sexuality, we all know what bit that is! , but the trans community is still has a taboo surrounding it in our societies compared to the gay, lesbian and bi sexual communities, who have done brilliantly to turn back alot of the stigma. Like Its far more acceptable to come out as gay than as being into ladyboys. And lets face it, guys are a lot more common that tgirls! I always thought it would be a lot easier if I was just out and out attracted to guys. Thought I could do it, but got chatted up by some guy in a bar recently, he was a good looking guy, nothing wrong with him But I just wasn't up for it! My friend who knows of my trans attractions thinks I am deluding myself, that I need to get some cock from somewhere... Has anyone else tried to be bi, or gay in an effort to be more "normal"?
Yes, I have.
Old 05-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

WudLuv2try is on a distinguished road

I tried to be gay, and found out a lot about myself.

I tried to be bisexual, and again, found out a lot about myself.

And I tried to be transexual, and still yet, I found out a lot about myself.

So what does all that mean? I don't know exactly.

But I think it means,

"There are much to be found about one's self."
Old 05-20-2010
aw9725

Quote:
My friend who knows of my trans attractions thinks I am deluding myself, that I need to get some cock from somewhere... Has anyone else tried to be bi, or gay in an effort to be more "normal"?
No. I am fine with who I am. I disagree that it is simply a "need to get some cock." At least for me. Is your friend a psychologist? I'm sure there are men who are attracted to transwomen for only that reason--for some of us it is the female person that we are attracted to. So I happen to find both cis and trans women attractive.

To me that's as normal as being bi, gay, or straight.

(Yes, I know the OP hasn't been here in two years--but the question keeps coming back...)

Last edited by aw9725; 05-21-2010 at 12:07 AM.
Old 05-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

I met a chicken coming the other way...
Old 06-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jayshawn! can only hope to improve

i never really tried but ive thought about it and i dont think its for me but i guess you dont know unless you try
dont really think i wanna try though
Old 06-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

From the other side, I can go for GGs, TG's and even CDs. Few straight guys light me up. Many want to feel me up but that's another story.
Old 06-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

i love every body gay straight ts !!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-24-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
From the other side, I can go for GGs, TG's and even CDs. Few straight guys light me up. Many want to feel me up but that's another story.
To be one of those lucky few... *sigh*
Old 08-07-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jigenbakuda is on a distinguished road

Quote:

This sort of follows on from the "would you ever suk a man off if you pretended he was a tranny" post: Has anyone tried to educate themselves to be attracted to guys? I mean, we all are attracted to a bit of male sexuality, we all know what bit that is!
After thinking about this for quite sometime, I've come to the conclusion (for me) that the penis and vagina are not masculine or feminine... so liking dick does not equal liking masculinity. To me transgendered ladies are just another type of ladies, I like hairy girls, I like girls with big tits, I like girls with wide hips, I like girls with very large labia, I like girls with dicks... its really quite simple to me.

So in my opinion, there is no road for me to cross, if he looks close enough to a girl, I would suck a man off.

P.S.I do not think of transgendered ladies as men.