Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

These pictures of Carolina are the kind that make me want to check into a hospital. C'mon, baby, I need an injection, STAT! (from Andrea Nobili Productions)
Attached Thumbnails
down_carolina_anp04a.jpg   down_carolina_anp05.jpg  
Old 05-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

i see we have the same kind of ideas
first bee, third karine, i don't know the middle one
Attached Thumbnails
content_006.jpg   ladyboyblue_tgp08.jpg   karine8.jpg  

Old 05-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a variation on my usual posts in this thread. Jennifer is indeed looking down, but I couldn't help but imagine myself in the third picture doing what the first two pictures make me hungry for. By the way, her glasses make her especially sexy. (from Andrea Nobili Productions)
Attached Thumbnails
down_jennifer_anp03.jpg   down_jennifer_anp05.jpg   down_jennifer_anp07.jpg  

Old 05-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

the first one is shatell, i don't recogize the other one but pics are fine
Attached Thumbnails
shantell1071.jpg   sn009.jpg  
Old 05-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I like the idea of Koko dangling that beautiful girl cock right over my hungry mouth and stroking herself, first to give me some of those initial drops of precum and then to let me drink her entire load. (from Ladyboy Crush)
Attached Thumbnails
down_koko_lbc_-1111-14-lg.jpg   down_koko_lbc_-1111-15-lg.jpg  
Old 05-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
These pictures of Carolina are the kind that make me want to check into a hospital. C'mon, baby, I need an injection, STAT! (from Andrea Nobili Productions)
if you like carolina, here is a link where you can see her in action
http://www.andreanobiliproductions.c...2111621&pr=vhg
Old 05-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

there are many others from andrea nobili's production
Attached Thumbnails
02 (3).jpg   02 (5).jpg   02 (6).jpg  

03 (4).jpg   03 (7).jpg   04 (9).jpg  

05 (13).jpg   02 (4).jpg   04 (5).jpg  

Old 05-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Am strikes the pose!
Attached Thumbnails
down_only-tgirls-am-picture-007.jpg   down_only-tgirls-am-picture-008.jpg  
Old 05-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jasmin, jhoanny and nam
Attached Thumbnails
jasminB1041.jpg   johanny.jpg   nam010.jpg  

Old 06-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

For those who enjoy a little bite-size hors d'oeuvre, here's an unnamed newhalf from ShemaleJapan.
Attached Thumbnails
lookup 010.jpg   lookup 011.jpg   lookup 012.jpg  

Old 06-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Or if you'd prefer a full-size appetizer, how about Hiromi, also from ShemaleJapan.
Attached Thumbnails
Hiromi 11.jpg   Hiromi 12.jpg   Hiromi 13.jpg  

Old 06-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2old View Post
For those who enjoy a little bite-size hors d'oeuvre, here's an unnamed newhalf from ShemaleJapan.
Quote:
Or if you'd prefer a full-size appetizer, how about Hiromi, also from ShemaleJapan.
In either case -- bite-size hors d'oeuvre or full-size appetizer, may I have a drink with that? You don't have to go to any trouble. I can get it from the same place, and I'm happy to get it myself.

Last edited by smc; 06-02-2010 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Corrected typo.
Old 06-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
In either case -- bite-size hors d'oeuvre or full-size appetizer, may I have a drink with that? You don't have to go to any trouble. I can get it from the same place, and I'm happy to get it myself.
Hold that thought, smc. If we're to continue this metaphor, we need to choose an appropriate entr?e and also a dessert. I'm open to suggestions.

Last edited by smc; 06-02-2010 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Corrected typo in smc quote.
Old 06-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Hold that thought, smc. If we're to continue this metaphor, we need to choose an appropriate entr?e and also a dessert. I'm open to suggestions.
To paraphrase Oliver Twist, "More cock, please."
Old 06-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It is now officially an immutable law of nature: one can never get enough of Foxxy and her lusty look.
Attached Thumbnails
down_foxxy12.jpg   down_foxxy11.jpg  
Old 06-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Who else wants to get up underneath Jade's dress? (from Frank's Tgirl World)
Attached Thumbnails
down-jade5028.jpg   down-jade5091.jpg  
Old 06-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Six luscious thread-appropriate pics: Marcella Flor, Ana Venus, Samanta, Bianca, Melissa, and Jessica Host.
Attached Thumbnails
down_marcella-florF16.jpg   down_ana-venus12.jpg   down_samanta_anp03.jpg  

down_bianca_anp04.jpg   down_melissa_content_002.jpg   down_jessicahost_content_007.jpg  

Old 06-09-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Monic, Nancy & Yuu.
I could stay down here indefinitely.
Attached Thumbnails
up Monic 14.jpg   up Nancy 13.jpg   up Yuu 004.jpg  

Old 06-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Variations on a theme: Angel Star, Viviany Aguilera, Mirella Bristol.

I'll get to the solo "down" shots soon enough.
Attached Thumbnails
down_angelstar04.jpg   down_tslatex-viviany_aguilera_2-006.jpg   down_mirella-bristol_anp07.jpg  

Old 06-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Here's Marcela Italy, very deserving of a spot in this thread.
Attached Thumbnails
Marcela Italy 13.jpg   Marcela Italy 14.jpg   Marcela Italy 15.jpg  

Old 06-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

An assortment of this great pose: Alexia Noghera, Jojo, Leticia, Lisa, Mirella Bristol, and Peaches.
Attached Thumbnails
down_Alexia Noghera_anp04.jpg   down_jojo13.jpg   down_leticia12.jpg  

down_lisa_content_006.jpg   down_mirella-bristol_anp04.jpg   down_peaches11.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 06-11-2010 at 10:46 AM.
Old 06-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

And another: Letizia, BamBam, Kelli, Milenna, Olivia Love, and Michelle Charme.
Attached Thumbnails
down_letizia_anp05.jpg   down_bambam_82.jpg   down_kelli2043.jpg  

down_milenna046.jpg   down_olivialove10.jpg   down_shemales-get-fucked-michelle-charme-picture-004.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 06-11-2010 at 10:48 AM.
Old 06-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Latest pics of pretty Chrissy. The last pic doesn't fall perfectly in this thread, but its yummy anyway
Attached Thumbnails
02.jpg   03.jpg   01.jpg  

Old 06-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Bee cumming on a camera. Gorgeous look from down!
Attached Thumbnails
007.jpg  
Old 06-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I love that Rosy's nipples are as hard as her cock. I'd love to work my way up and down from her tits to her cock, again and again.
Attached Thumbnails
down_rosy_anp02.jpg   down_rosy_anp05.jpg  
Old 06-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Kimberly Kills has a new set at Shemale Strokers.
Attached Thumbnails
down_kimberlykills34.jpg   down_kimberlykills37.jpg  
Old 06-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I want Nia Lee to put her cock in my mouth.
Attached Thumbnails
down_nia-lee07.jpg   down_nia-lee10.jpg  
Old 06-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ludmila's black hair is almost as sexy as her cock.
Attached Thumbnails
down_ludmila10.jpg   down_ludmila11.jpg   down_ludmila12.jpg  

Old 06-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is Danielle, aka Khloe.
Attached Thumbnails
down_danielle_aka_khloe10.jpg   down_danielle_aka_khloe11.jpg  
Old 06-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

In today's daydream, Vivian is dangling her incredible girl cock before me as I kneel down to worship her smoldering sexiness. Eventually, I get a taste.
Attached Thumbnails
down_vivian14.jpg   down_vivian13.jpg  
Old 06-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Beautiful women with beautiful cocks, staring down. They come from different places, they are different ethnicities, but they all are delicious. Here are Alicia Ferrari, Bianca, Marcela Flor, Elisabeth, Kat, and Fish.
Attached Thumbnails
down_tslatex-alicia_ferrari_1-016.jpg   down_bianca-blond-anp04.jpg   down_marcela_florF16.jpg  

down_elisabeth_anp05.jpg   down_kat14.jpg   down_fish12.jpg  

Old 06-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Aly, Honey Love and Veronica Ravena all look good from down here.
Attached Thumbnails
up Aly 11.jpg   up Honey Love 11.jpg   up veronica ravena 15.jpg  

Old 06-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The incredible Meghan Chevalier may be looking down, but she never fails to bring me up (or get me up, for that matter). Meghan is the proof that their is beauty in women at every age.
Attached Thumbnails
down_meghanchevalier08.jpg  
Old 06-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

There is no more magnificent view than looking up at a fully cocked tgirl showing off her goodies.
Attached Thumbnails
iermg16[1] (6).jpg  
Old 06-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Lucky for us, Nook has a cock and a pussy.
Attached Thumbnails
down_nook08.jpg   down_nook09.jpg  
Old 06-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A "pose-off" of beautiful girls in this thread's sexy pose: Sabrina Braks, Miriany, Bianca, Hazel Tucker, Fabiane Spears, and Rafaela Privatele.
Attached Thumbnails
down_tsdolls-sabrina_braks_1-013.jpg   down_Miriany60.jpg   down_bianca_anp05.jpg  

down_hazeltucker25.jpg   down_Fabiane0089.jpg   down_rafaela-privateleF15.jpg  

Old 06-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

And 3 more for good measure. Marcia, Nicole and Yarah.
Attached Thumbnails
up Marcia Kelly.jpg   up Nicole Lima.jpg   up Yarah.jpg  

Old 06-23-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

joewill is on a distinguished road
Default yes!!!!

Quote:
Naomi Allure (from Shemale Strokers). My god, those nipples are so incredibly alluring that they almost make me forget about her beautiful cock, even if only for a moment.
I used to fuck her before and after she got those implants, they made her nips pop out, she's cool, great head.
Old 06-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy Daly has beautiful little nipples to go with her beautiful cock.
Attached Thumbnails
down_amydaly28.jpg   down_amydaly31.jpg  
Old 06-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

two unknown to me and yeidi collins
Attached Thumbnails
05 (1).JPG   natalia_pic9.jpg   Yd0076.jpg  

Old 06-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Six sexy girls looking down: Alicia Ferrari, Cynthia, Andrea, Saki, Tong, and Olivia Love.
Attached Thumbnails
down-tsdolls-alicia_ferrari_1-013.jpg   down_piladyboy-cynthia05.jpg   down_andrea_anp02.jpg  

down-saki-smj-08.jpg   down_tong013.jpg   down_olivia-love12.jpg  

Old 06-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfk92110 View Post
two unknown to me and yeidi collins
Oh, my god! I would love to worship Natalia, a transsexual goddess.
Old 06-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rei looks really nice from down here!
(Of course she looks pretty good from other angles as well.)
Attached Thumbnails
Rei 06.jpg   Rei 07.jpg   Rei 08.jpg  

Old 06-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

i wish i was in front of them on my knees
Attached Thumbnails
9.jpg   10.jpg   11_0.jpg  

Thara0090.jpg   tsdolls_com_valeria_beyonce_1-086.jpg   twamodelp13.jpg  

Old 06-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbr4me View Post
Japanese newhalfs and shemales are my dreams cum true
This newhalf seems really happy to be showing off. I'm certainly happy to be observing from down here.
Pix from ShemaleJapan.
Attached Thumbnails
up newhalf 013.jpg   up newhalf 014.jpg   up newhalf 015.jpg  

Last edited by not2old; 06-27-2010 at 06:03 PM.
Old 06-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Deanna from both sides, looking down.
Attached Thumbnails
down_deanna_12.jpg   down_deanna_13.jpg  
Old 06-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Clearflow will become famous soon enough
Default Are You HUNGRY?

Here's your job for today...
Make each one of these Beauties COME IN YOUR MOUTH
Attached Thumbnails
08kae.jpg   09kae.jpg   015ggg.jpg  

tsdolls-yeidi_collins_1-010.jpg   211.jpg   218.jpg  

323.jpg   398.jpg   155.jpg  

Old 06-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

enjoy these ones
Attached Thumbnails
01.jpg   09.jpg   pic_3.jpg  

Old 06-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I would be very happy indeed to be on my knees looking up at Leticia Griffol's scrumptious cock.
Attached Thumbnails
down_leticia_griffol_11.jpg   down_leticia_griffol_12.jpg  
Old 06-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Luana Araujo with dark hair (instead of her usual blonde). The video of this photoshoot, in which she pounds a lucky guy's ass, is awesome.
Attached Thumbnails
down_luana-araujo_anp03.jpg   down_luana-araujo_anp04.jpg