Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-14-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about
Question TGIRL TOO GOOD - Worried sex with a Tgirl might be too good

Like most of the guys here I'm a tgirl virgin, i fantasize all the time about making love to a tgirl, but one thing worries me.
If or hopefully when i finally do go-it -on with a tgirl mabey i wont like it that much, but that's ok i just move on, but what if i like it a lot, what if i like it too much.

What if i like it so much that sex with a "normal" girl just aint exciting anymore, doesn't hold the thrill of something really naughty and different like sex with a tgirl.
What will happen to my relationships with girls, will it all end?
Although i have absolutely no hangups about other guy's having a full time relationship/partnership with a tgirl, Elio and Hank seem to have found true happiness in their relationships, but i find the idea a bit frighting.
Family pressure, friends and society's taboos all playing a big part in my fear I'm ashamed to say, a bit of a coward in that department.
I could see myself unfulfilled and lonely.
So how about you tgirl virgins, do you worry sex with tgirl might be TOO GOOD, have you thought about the consequences?
Or is it just me?
Old 09-14-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Boogaloo is on a distinguished road

Yeah, with you there. It's something I've thought about a fair bit and (sorry to say any tgirls out there) I don't think I could take a full time relationship. Saying that, these girls have turned me on enough (and often enough) that sooner or later I think I'll have to have a go!

If I get there first - I'll let you know if there are any after effects!
Old 09-14-2007
Rick_

No,i will still like girls and shemales
Old 09-14-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jeffkraemer916 is on a distinguished road

I too am a transexual virgin and feel the same way.
Old 09-15-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

trans_lover is on a distinguished road

Me too... but litte bit different because i got a girlfriend, and now i discovered that i like fantasies about tgirls....i'm starting to get doubt about me...anyway i think i'll never try, even if the temptation is really...really strong...
Old 09-15-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cucumber has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Yep, feel the same.

Maybe I'll keep it to an Internet kink
Old 09-15-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

gizmo can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to gizmo

OK, I may be one of the very few here
that has been with ladyboy's and will never go back
to GG,s! It's just so much better with a TS.

I've had many relationship's with girl's
but have never been happier, than when
I'm with my " lady"! Remember, you never know
till you try! :D
Old 09-15-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

trans_lover is on a distinguished road

i'd like to add few words...
I'm not only scared that it should be better...but i'm afraid it should be bad too...
i mean: what about her hairs? does surgery/hormones get her hairs off (i mean from face) or what about her voice?
those kind of things i'm afraid to find out i don't like if she still have...
Old 09-15-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default sex ..with a Ladyboy

Once you go down the path of ladyboys.........sex with a normal girl is boring....Ive been with lots of ladyboys in Bangkok and manila..........I would never go back to a girl again......................as the song goes......"Take a walk on the wild side".....................you wont regret it.....

Live life to the full.............and for gods sake.........have fun!!!
Old 09-15-2007
She-cock inspector

Glad to see I'm not alone in my fears.
Gizmo and Kelly your experiences is what i fear, i worry about not being able to go back to the "normal" way.
Mabey your right ive got too many hang ups i should relax and have more fun.. but that would be a complete turn around for me i guess I'm just made that way.
Mabey like trans lover i will never try just in case its too good.
Old 09-15-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default Don't worry

I wouldn't worry too much about this if I were you. Your attraction to girls will most probably remain intact - I think you should regard it as an expansion of your tastes rather than an either-or limitation.

Ok - I admit that I most certainly prefer ladyboys now but that doesn't mean that I don't feel attracted to genetic girls as well.

So don't hold your self back on this account, I suggest.

H
Old 09-15-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

So as Kelly and Gizmo. I've lost any interest in woman. But what's wrong with ladyboys ? I never worried about the prejudices of my family and of my friends. My life is mine, and my love too ...
Old 09-15-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

I fully agree with hankhavelock......your attraction to females...will not diminish...........but sex with a girl.....well for me is very ..how do
I put it...ordinary..black and white...i guess..........ladyboy sex...well WOW..color....and...fireworks...........
Remember......ladyboys..are looking for a life long partner.......just like everybody else.....

If you want a ladyboy partner......there are lots available.

Kelly
Old 09-15-2007
She-cock inspector

Default Mr worried from worriedsvill

Well this is my worrie, probably i wont lose my interest in girls i love them, but mabey the sex life side will boring, ordinary, or black and white as Kelly puts it, i would be saddened my this and sex is a very important part of my life so i would lean more to the tgirl experience, that would mean a life long commitment.
Elio .. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with ladyboys its just me and outside pressures, as i said I'm a coward.
Hank can i ask you.. do you still go with normal girls or would you if you weren't in a full time relationship with your fiance, and is it a bit dull now with "normal" girls.
Old 09-15-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

Hi, TL ! After tasting salmon, you can't want a soup !
Old 09-15-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default ladyboy girlfried

I've had a lot of ladyboy girlfriends,................they are are much better than girls............don't forget......they look better than most girls.......they are beautiful...........and sexy,.....
So go for it.....you wont regret it...........shemales are beautiful.......very sexy and passionate

by the way..... I forgot to ask you....where are you are from???

Kelly
Old 09-15-2007
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly View Post
I've had a lot of ladyboy girlfriends,................they are are much better than girls............don't forget......they look better than most girls.......they are beautiful...........and sexy,.....
So go for it.....you wont regret it...........shemales are beautiful.......very sexy and passionate

by the way..... I forgot to ask you....where are you are from???

Kelly
Thanks kelly, i live in the UK north west NR Liverpool.
Old 09-15-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pksl50 is on a distinguished road
Default some concerns

i also have concerns about being with a shemale. the best of both worlds. id be afraid ggs just wouldnt be the same
Old 09-15-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Hank can i ask you.. do you still go with normal girls or would you if you weren't in a full time relationship with your fiance, and is it a bit dull now with "normal" girls.
Well, my attraction to genetic girls has not diminished and I've certainly been with genetic girls after my "introduction" to t-girls, and it wasn't dull. How ever, being with a t-girl is "where I belong", if you know what I mean. I prefer t-girls with out any doubt.

But my initial point was that you should not stay away from trying this out of fear of becoming uninterested in genetic girls. May I refer you to your own poll here where a majority states that they are into both genetic girls and t-girls.

So again, don't worry about this - enjoy and expand your taste :-) The transsexual world is so full of sweetness, beauty and kindness if you enter it with an open heart and it would indeed be a shame for both you and your future t-friends if you avoid it out of fear alone.

So, rock on, buddy! Give it a try!

Peace!

Hank
Old 09-16-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

You live in England

Get youself down to London......and go to the "Way out club"........lots of ladyboys there.......sat night...after 11 pm.......I think its about £12 entrance fee.........well worth a visit.
A lot of ladyboy hookers work there.........but a lot of ladyboys looking for a boyfrien as well.

have fun.......

Kelly
Old 09-16-2007
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
Well, my attraction to genetic girls has not diminished and I've certainly been with genetic girls after my "introduction" to t-girls, and it wasn't dull. How ever, being with a t-girl is "where I belong", if you know what I mean. I prefer t-girls with out any doubt.

But my initial point was that you should not stay away from trying this out of fear of becoming uninterested in genetic girls. May I refer you to your own poll here where a majority states that they are into both genetic girls and t-girls.

So again, don't worry about this - enjoy and expand your taste :-) The transsexual world is so full of sweetness, beauty and kindness if you enter it with an open heart and it would indeed be a shame for both you and your future t-friends if you avoid it out of fear alone.

So, rock on, buddy! Give it a try!

Peace!

Hank
Quote:
You live in England

Get youself down to London......and go to the "Way out club"........lots of ladyboys there.......sat night...after 11 pm.......I think its about £12 entrance fee.........well worth a visit.
A lot of ladyboy hookers work there.........but a lot of ladyboys looking for a boyfrien as well.

have fun.......

Kelly
Well hank i see what your saying about my poll, but i think most of the voters are like me tgirl virgins, as proved by my other poll - notches on your tgirl bedpost, so thay haven't had the experience.
But i take on board the fact that its "where you belong" it may be in your character to lean more towards tgirls, maybe after my experience i will still lean more towards normal girls and just have fun with tgirls.
Anyway a bit more reassured now thanks hank, your right i should expand my tastes, variety is the spice of life as i like to say, and i should live by it little more.
Kelly i'll have to get down to London for a holiday next year i think, thanks for the info.
Old 04-18-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

warblade can only hope to improve

I been thinking that my self as well. I like girs and ladyboys as well and would like to be able to meet a T-girl and have a normal relationship with her but the problem that I see is the rest of the world won't accept her. She would have to face discrimination hate for no reazon what so ever, she will be hurt all the time by other people because of their damm ignorance. And ther worst one I don't think my familly and friends wouldn't accept her and treat her like a normal person.
I really would like to know and answer too.
Old 04-18-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

warblade can only hope to improve

well my problem is I have a girlfriend well we are going to get married and I like T-girls, a lot, my fiance dose not know it jet. sometimes I wish she was a ladyboy. I never had sex with a T-girl before but I feel so drawn to them.
Old 04-19-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

giancarlo is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cucumber View Post
Yep, feel the same.

Maybe I'll keep it to an Internet kink
I agree with you.
Old 04-19-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

casperboy2005 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Like most of the guys here I'm a tgirl virgin, i fantasize all the time about making love to a tgirl, but one thing worries me.
If or hopefully when i finally do go-it -on with a tgirl mabey i wont like it that much, but that's ok i just move on, but what if i like it a lot, what if i like it too much.

What if i like it so much that sex with a "normal" girl just aint exciting anymore, doesn't hold the thrill of something really naughty and different like sex with a tgirl.
What will happen to my relationships with girls, will it all end?
Although i have absolutely no hangups about other guy's having a full time relationship/partnership with a tgirl, Elio and Hank seem to have found true happiness in their relationships, but i find the idea a bit frighting.
Family pressure, friends and society's taboos all playing a big part in my fear I'm ashamed to say, a bit of a coward in that department.
I could see myself unfulfilled and lonely.
So how about you tgirl virgins, do you worry sex with tgirl might be TOO GOOD, have you thought about the consequences?
Or is it just me?
Confused and excited is my train of thought.
Old 04-19-2008
A dedicated FEMBOY Lover

jimudon will become famous soon enough
Default Once taste it you will not go back

Once I tasted ladyboy cock, shemale and other cock, I totally went over to that team. I have been on the shecock/cock team for seven years! Like many have said sex with a gentetic girl is boring and lacking! However, sex with a shemale/male is just great. So be careful! Cock to cock sex is so much better sex with a GG. BUt I am a little different than most who like shemales, ladyboys, femboys. I consider myself as gay. I only want to be with cock, usually someone with a femboy look. I have totaly lost interest in pussy or women.
Why did I waste my time with so-called real girls!
Old 04-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Aunt Kay will become famous soon enoughAunt Kay will become famous soon enough

Shemales make for many steamy nights...
Attached Thumbnails
e3a3.jpg  
Old 04-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
I fully agree with hankhavelock......your attraction to females...will not diminish...........but sex with a girl.....well for me is very ..how do
I put it...ordinary..black and white...i guess..........ladyboy sex...well WOW..color....and...fireworks...........
Remember......ladyboys..are looking for a life long partner.......just like everybody else.....

If you want a ladyboy partner......there are lots available.

Kelly
where available in QLD australia? i've still had no luck
Old 05-16-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Candyboy222 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Kay View Post
Shemales make for many steamy nights...
You can say that again. We try our best to impress boys and give them a night they will never forget. Most males who have a taste of us try again because we showed them a great time, at least I have had repeat men, but as far as going steady I am not ready yet nor are most of my boy friends, they just want to have a good time.
Old 05-16-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Candyboy222 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans_lover View Post
Me too... but litte bit different because i got a girlfriend, and now i discovered that i like fantasies about tgirls....i'm starting to get doubt about me...anyway i think i'll never try, even if the temptation is really...really strong...
I think you should try one of us first so you don't disappoint the girl later. Better safe than sorry. Just make sure you pick the type that really turns you on and feel what it is like. Bet you will enjoy your visit. Most men I date do.
Old 05-20-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Reslemock is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Reslemock
Default I am have not been with a T-Girl ether!

Yeah! like many of us, we fantasies of been with a T-Girl, I know soon as I have the opportunity I will do it, but what really worries me is that sex with a T-girl probably it would be so good that possibly that I would not like have sex with a G-girl.
Attached Thumbnails
transsexuals-in-pantyhose_13.jpg  
Old 05-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aa2239 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reslemock View Post
Yeah! like many of us, we fantasies of been with a T-Girl, I know soon as I have the opportunity I will do it, but what really worries me is that sex with a T-girl probably it would be so good that possibly that I would not like have sex with a G-girl.

Erm... excuse me for asking, but what's so bad about liking t-girls more than g-girls? It almost sounds like you're afraid of becoming gay? Like many people have already said, it's unlikely that having sex with a t-girl will completely turn you off sex with a g-girl. But in the event that it does, so what?! At least you're doing what you enjoy with who you want to, you're with the person/people you find most attractive.

Maybe I'm not seeing the issue from your point of view... in life, I try to do what's best for me, not what everyone else says or thinks I should do... but I know that not everyone is the same.
Old 12-21-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mylife01 is on a distinguished road

i have been with a cd and a ts . Ive fucked the ts for years now , as much as i like her i know we cant really "DATE" . It sucks i know and im still in my early 20's so maybe 1 days it will change , but i see real women as what im going to have a real realationship . Like i said i feel guilty for it .... But i just like fucking ass ! so ts ass is better than gg ass but i still love gg asshole
Old 12-21-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jimyzun is on a distinguished road
Post I see I´m not alone

T-girls have always attracted me, but since a few weeks ago when I ran into a beautiful T-girl who was walking in the rain and I offered her a lift and took her to her home just a few blocks from mine, I can´t stop thinking about her, specially since she gave me her phone number and said that she would love to see me again. I have met her once or twice again on the street and we always have a short chat and the subject of seeing each other again always comes up.
I fantasize about how it may be. Her soft voice, lovely curves, great ass and her sexy way of walking drive me crazy. Then later all those things you people have mentioned go through my head and I begin to doubt.
I think I´m going to give a call today and go for it...!!
Old 12-21-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylife01 View Post
i have been with a cd and a ts . Ive fucked the ts for years now , as much as i like her i know we cant really "DATE" . It sucks i know and im still in my early 20's so maybe 1 days it will change , but i see real women as what im going to have a real realationship . Like i said i feel guilty for it .... But i just like fucking ass ! so ts ass is better than gg ass but i still love gg asshole
I don't know why you can't really date a transwoman. If you find a girl that you like then date her. Take her out and show her how much you care for her. If you can't do that then all you want is a dirty little secret. That makes you a user, a chaser, and a less than honourable person. You care only about yourself and not about any woman. If you can't be proud of the woman that you are with and you won't be seen with her then you don't deserve her and you shouldn't be with her. Transwomen have feelings and they want to be treated as ladies.

I'm not fond of your real women and real relationship comment either. Transwomen are real women. I suggest that you educate yourself on this. There are a couple of good threads here that provide excellent education.

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showth...highlight=real

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=7311

I suggest you read them. I'm sure your eyes will be opened to reality and hopefully you will see the folly of your thinking.
Old 12-21-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

british_boy will become famous soon enough

Well, I tasted the forbidden fruit last summer, and I'm happy to say that I'm heading back to the Philippines tomorrow for 2 weeks of sun, sea and sex with my gorgeous t-girlfriend! Can't wait! Happy Christmas!
Old 12-21-2009
Communicator

Mel Asher is infamous around these partsMel Asher is infamous around these parts
Default A little of what you fancy . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa2239 View Post
Erm... excuse me for asking, but what's so bad about liking t-girls more than g-girls? It almost sounds like you're afraid of becoming gay? Like many people have already said, it's unlikely that having sex with a t-girl will completely turn you off sex with a g-girl. But in the event that it does, so what?! At least you're doing what you enjoy with who you want to, you're with the person/people you find most attractive.

Maybe I'm not seeing the issue from your point of view... in life, I try to do what's best for me, not what everyone else says or thinks I should do... but I know that not everyone is the same.
There is little or no connection in terms of psychological development between being an un-selfdiscovered Gay and being attracted to tGirls. Men are intensely-visual creatures, most particularly in matters of sexual stimulus, and the popularity of porn sites bears this out massively.

While there is some logic in assuming that enjoying the sight of a penis or balls and lusting variously after the owner might indicate some degree of Gayness in the person lusting, the facts really do not bear this out. Just because a Gay seeing another naked Gay's equipment might turn him on, it does not mean that he would be turned on by seeing the same in a tGirl, in fact he would more likely be turned off by her femininity / femaleness.

So, yes, by all means enjoy the turn-on, as a testosterone-loaded male with visual appreciation it is your right, just as you might be turned on by the sight if two Lesbians ' at it '.

A different question is the one about ' real woman ' or not. This is purely a question of individual viewpoint. However it would be very hurtful, if not downright insulting to imply to a Transgender still in the process of strugging to come to terms with her need for recognition and respect that she was less than a worthwhile person sexually. Technically differences there might be, but emotionally there should be no distinction. If there is, then it is in the mind of the peson who makes such hurtful and disrespectful criticisms, and he or she should respectfully withhold the opinion.

Hank has already said do not worry about your sexual preferences changing to such a degree that you are unable to enjoy what you had before. Just be thankful that you still have a healthy appetite both for sex and for life !

Old 12-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

yes it will be TOOO good
Old 12-25-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

CortoriaCUM is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't worry that being attracted to tgirls means you're a closeted homosexual. A good tgirl friend of mine is really offended whenever somebigoted creep tells her "he's not into men". She's tired of having to explain that she is ALL WOMAN (with extra yummy bonus bits, of course) and that - when she used to work as an escort - the men that visited her were clearly attracted to women, not men.

As to not loving girls that much anymore, I've been with both tgirls and ggirls and believe me, a hot girl will still be a hot girl, whether she has a pussy or a dick. That said, sex with a tgirl IS better. It's more intense, kinkier and tgirls tend to be more adventurous.
Old 12-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

oskar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CortoriaCUM View Post
I wouldn't worry that being attracted to tgirls means you're a closeted homosexual. A good tgirl friend of mine is really offended whenever somebigoted creep tells her "he's not into men". She's tired of having to explain that she is ALL WOMAN (with extra yummy bonus bits, of course) and that - when she used to work as an escort - the men that visited her were clearly attracted to women, not men.

As to not loving girls that much anymore, I've been with both tgirls and ggirls and believe me, a hot girl will still be a hot girl, whether she has a pussy or a dick. That said, sex with a tgirl IS better. It's more intense, kinkier and tgirls tend to be more adventurous.
That`s my opinion too. I am single and since a couple of years very much into tgirls. But I live in an area where it is hard to find some to live with. There is only the possibility to go to an escort. Therefore I do also have sex with ggirls and I enjoy it. But of course sex with tgirls is much better .

By the way, I wonder what happened with TLOVER
Old 12-27-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jennyshemale is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I am worrying the same thing too! I am a shemale virgin also! I haven't been looking at GG porn for more than 2 years now! I only watch strictly shemale porns! This is scary!!
Old 12-28-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

BigFella1981 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

How will you know until you try?

I'm still attracted to women, still sleep with them and I've only ever fallen in love with women but if it's a choice between sex with a woman or a t girl I'll take the t girl every time, so much more enjoyable and naughty.

I love how women smell, how smooth, soft and submissive they are but the sex with t girls is so much better, hearing them gasp as I slowly slide my dick into their tight girly ass and reaching round and stroking their hard cock whilst I fuck them is the height of sexyness.
Old 03-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Now that I recently tried sex with a tgirl, I will repeat it, no doubt about it. But even if it was special, its not the same as with a woman! I will not change my sexual options ever, but I will go over the fence to get a taste from time to time Its just so wrong and so tasty...
Old 03-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhasso View Post
Now that I recently tried sex with a tgirl, I will repeat it, no doubt about it. But even if it was special, its not the same as with a woman! I will not change my sexual options ever, but I will go over the fence to get a taste from time to time Its just so wrong and so tasty...
"So wrong"? That warrants an explanation.
Old 03-15-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

FMB can only hope to improve

I see it as a fetish and nothing more for me. I have no intention of ever getting with a shemale long term and I have no idea whether I will enjoy it as much as I think I might but then that's the fun in finding out.

Will it change my preference? Nope unless I meet an incredible person who changes my mind.
Old 03-15-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

beginner has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I agree with CORTORIA. I've been with tgirls since a long time (1990/91), and then sex with tgirls was casual; during some years I also had girlfriends. Then I was alone for 2/3 years, and I started dating tgirls on a casual base. But now I have a very sweet tg girlfriend.
And, if as CORTORIA I still find some girls very hot and attractive, I think sex with a tgirl is much better, intense and , of course kinkier! A 69 with cock and ass is wonderfull!!! With a cunt it just can be very good.
And, anyway, why are some people afraid of changing for best?
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by CortoriaCUM View Post

Old 03-15-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ZincDink is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Once you go down the path of ladyboys.........sex with a normal girl is boring....Ive been with lots of ladyboys in Bangkok and manila..........I would never go back to a girl again......................as the song goes......"Take a walk on the wild side".....................you wont regret it.....
How about sex slaves in general? Will I be able to "go back" after them?
Old 03-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
"So wrong"? That warrants an explanation.
I can't help it... I still feel guilty about these desires...
Old 03-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhasso View Post
I can't help it... I still feel guilty about these desires...
Psychologists generally define guilt as that which occurs when you believe or realize that you have violated some kind of moral standard or norm. It doesn't even matter whether you actually have done something of that sort -- you simply believe that you have. It causes internal conflict, because you believe you either did something you should not have done, or failed to do something you should have done.

Guilt is a terrible thing to carry around. It tears us apart as human beings. I suggest you need to spend some time realizing that sex with a tgirl does not violate any moral standard, and you will be able to get past these feelings. If you are hiding this sex from a partner, that -- of course -- is a different issue.
Old 06-24-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

natalie1980 is on a distinguished road

i fell in love with a shemale prostitute after seeing her on regular basis 6 years ago i always think of her when im having sex with GGs
to get me going, if you do try it beware of the chemistry and STDs remember no kissing or fingering.