Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-13-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bravardo is on a distinguished road
Default where are you ladies?

Where are all the ladies?don't be shy or invisable.email me and introduce yourself to me.I wont bite you! There must be a transsexual out there that luvs being intermittent and wants a relationship with a kind and gentle lover.
Old 12-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravardo View Post
Where are all the ladies?don't be shy or invisable.email me and introduce yourself to me.I wont bite you! There must be a transsexual out there that luvs being intermittent and wants a relationship with a kind and gentle lover.
Well, I'm no lady, but I'd love to know what you mean by "intermittent"!
Old 12-13-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Smile spelt wrong

I meant intermit.
Old 12-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I meant intermit.
Well, that makes even less sense. I think you're using the wrong word(s) for whatever it is you're trying to convey.

Intermit is a verb meaning to suspend or discontinue (an action) for some period of time.
Old 12-13-2012
Natalie_J

At a guess, I think the word you might be looking for is 'Intimate'
Old 12-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_J View Post
At a guess, I think the word you might be looking for is 'Intimate'
I think you're correct, Natalie. I didn't even think of that.
Old 12-13-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default thankyou

Thanks Nat that's what I meant.intimate. I find it amazing with the amount of members out there I can't even get a connection with one hot babe!
Old 12-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Thanks Nat that's what I meant.intimate. I find it amazing with the amount of members out there I can't even get a connection with one hot babe!
Well, maybe they were responding to "intermittent" and are all in the non-contact phase of that state of being! So stay tuned ...
Old 12-13-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default i guess so

Smc I think your right.but maybe there aren't as many real members as we think there are?
Old 12-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Smc I think your right.but maybe there aren't as many real members as we think there are?
Having once been a moderator here, I can assure you that there a lots and lots of trans members here. Maybe they're just not interested in another post about having a relationship, but from someone who says nothing about himself, posts no picture, doesn't indicate where he is, how old he is, what he's looking for other than a "relationship," says nothing about himself more than that he's "kind and gentle," and so on.

That is not meant as a personal criticism, just a statement of opinion about how the dynamics play out with our trans members, many of whom I have gotten to know over the years.

Plus, this isn't really a "dating" site so much as a pictures and discussion site.