Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-29-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shelia_82 is on a distinguished road
Default hi im shelia and i need help

Most of my life I have been turned on by shemales, most of my life I have been crossdressing. One of my greatest fantasies is becoming a shemale. My wife and myself are both interested in doing this to me. Here is the big question how can I have breasts, large nipples without losing penis function Any help would be great Thanks in advance
Old 11-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelia_82 View Post
Most of my life I have been turned on by shemales, most of my life I have been crossdressing. One of my greatest fantasies is becoming a shemale. My wife and myself are both interested in doing this to me. Here is the big question how can I have breasts, large nipples without losing penis function Any help would be great Thanks in advance
Implants with nipple tattoos. Your going to need more that that if you want to "look" like a women.
Old 11-29-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

We are serious I am looking for a way to be a full functioning shemale. We often have friends over to have fun, we want me to be a shemale for my wife to use as well as our friends. But I must be able to get erections and be able cum. So is there any way I can have the best of both worlds
Old 11-29-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

If you are looking to modify your body for some wife/fiends play time - I'd suggest you NOT take hormones. Also, really seriously think about this. Do you REALLY want breasts all the time? They do tend to get noticed and binding them for 8+ hours/day hurts LOTS.

Do you intend on socially transitioning as well, you know living your life as a woman? If you are not, I would suggest investing in a pair of breast forms an wear them when it's time for fun, and take them off when you are done.

If you are serious and really do want breasts, getting some implants is actually not a bad idea. They won't mess with your hormone balance and erections and ejaculation will not change. They acn also be rather easily removed incase you find that you don't like them.
Old 11-29-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Bionca, I have been thinking about implants for quite some time, but can't decide how large I want to go. Currently I wear a 38 B and I fill it out very well. Also my nipples are extremely sensitive, probably because when ever somebody is not teasing them, I use a nipple pump on them. They are bigger than a pencil eraser but not as big as a cigarette butt, with around 1/2 inch of projection. Although I would love it if they were thicker and fuller. My areola have not kept up with the Jones, not as wide or dark as I want. If I wanted to go out as a man without wearing my normal bulky, baggy clothes, how hard would it be bind my new implant breasts down. Could it be done, even if it hurt or is painful. Want is the best way to do that?
Old 11-29-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Deepak is on a distinguished road
Default Hi Sheila

What Help U want u send me message If possible I will try to help U, I am New in this Site.
Old 11-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

big decision think carefully about it
Old 11-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Hot Tranny

Quote:
Since you and your wife seem to be into alternative sex, here is a suggestion. Contact a big cocked tranny like Yasmine Lee and have her come over. Have a few drinks while Yasmine comes on to your wife, she responds and they go to bed. Yasmine quickly seduces her while you watch. Soon she is plunging her huge cock onto your wife's hot pussey. Your wife loves it cumming over as Yasmine relentlessly fucks her brains out turning her into a shameless slut. Finally your wife passes out with sensual overload. Yasmine withdraws her huge cock dripping with your wife's pussey juices. Yasmine stands stands up looks at you and says "your next". You eagerly kneel down and lick your wife's pussey juice off Yasmine's hard cock. Then Yasmine plunges her cock into your mouth and fucks you until she shoots load after load into her now dedicated sex slave.
Shameless slut and sex slave now you are on a new erotic adventure, good luck!
Old 11-30-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

First let me tell you, that describes us very well been doing that very thing for 6 years now. Although sadly without the shemale. I am very bi, I don't really know what the word is for my gender. Basically male at work, then at home or out on the town my inner slut comes to life. I love to please my partners no matter what I have to do. Men and women both seem to enjoy my company. I can't help it I'm a shemale slut and I love it. If any one out there wants to talk with me about my adventures let me know. Desire to please....
Old 12-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
First let me tell you, that describes us very well been doing that very thing for 6 years now. Although sadly without the shemale. I am very bi, I don't really know what the word is for my gender. Basically male at work, then at home or out on the town my inner slut comes to life. I love to please my partners no matter what I have to do. Men and women both seem to enjoy my company. I can't help it I'm a shemale slut and I love it. If any one out there wants to talk with me about my adventures let me know. Desire to please....
Sounds like you need to hookup with a hot shemale. She would turn you into her sex slave boy and I suspect your wife would enjoy it too. By the way, you don't really have to worry about your boobs, a shemale has other things on her mind.
Attached Thumbnails
4_923.jpg   surprise_210.jpg   tt12_435.jpg  

Last edited by randolph; 12-01-2009 at 06:37 PM.
Old 12-01-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Um sounds like a good time to me, I think no I know I would love that. My wife would too
Old 12-04-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

crossingoceans is on a distinguished road

Shelia, seriously, this is not an easy decision. If you get the body mods, they're really gonna be noticed. This means a huge change in your life, that needs to be plannifed carefully, and trust me, if you really have no reaso to transition rather than sexual pleasure... DON'T DO IT!!!

It makes no sense actually. I'm with bionca on everything she says, and again, do you really have another reason to transition? Do you plan on livng as a girl for the rest fo your life?

think about this, don't make a mistake because you will regtet it, and might lose everything you've worked to get in a second...
Old 12-15-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

beginner has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Hormones and erections

Bionca: From the quality of this post, can you tell if the effect of taking hormones is permanent? See, now I have TG girlfriend that I met some years ago. Then she would get erections like me and I loved it! She was away for a
long time, and took some strong doses of hormones by herself. Now she can't get erections anymore, but she still cum's. She did'nt take any more hormones. Do you know if the effect of the hormones will disappear with the time or not?
Thank You very much
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
If you are looking to modify your body for some wife/fiends play time - I'd suggest you NOT take hormones. Also, really seriously think about this. Do you REALLY want breasts all the time? They do tend to get noticed and binding them for 8+ hours/day hurts LOTS.

Do you intend on socially transitioning as well, you know living your life as a woman? If you are not, I would suggest investing in a pair of breast forms an wear them when it's time for fun, and take them off when you are done.

If you are serious and really do want breasts, getting some implants is actually not a bad idea. They won't mess with your hormone balance and erections and ejaculation will not change. They acn also be rather easily removed incase you find that you don't like them.