Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-12-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default Masturbation toy

For a couple of years now I find it takes longer to "rub one out" just using my hands and some lube. Therefore I have been looking for either a toy and or something to stimulate my brain into the old state of arousal that had me masturbating several times a day. I know that as we get older the desire for sex diminishes, but I don't think I have reached the age where once a month is acceptable. I do get regular erections, but they all seem to be at times when a bit of self pleasure is not possible.

I found it best to take the Toy to bed and place it under a firm pillow, or two. I lie face down with the computer Lap top in front of me. Then as I become aroused I insert my willie into the Toy and hump away. It is possible to pause and take as long as you like. I seldom like a quickie and have been known to take edging up to twenty times, before the uncontrollable desire takes me over the top.

For me this Flashlight Toy is as good as experiencing real sexual intercouurse and far superior to my hand, which because of the length of time I like to play leaves me with a sore cock, particularly if I run out of lube or spit during long sessions.

Paula Dunbar