Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light

[quote=sesame;101267]What do you have to say about transmutation of elements?

And he took the calf which they had made, and burnt it in the fire, and ground it to powder, and strawed it upon the water, and made the children of Israel drink of it. Exodus 32-20 (King James Version) Note - calf was made of gold

So what is it with GOLD? What was the value of gold to ancient peoples? Why did the Incas gather so much gold, yet used only a small portion of it for religious purposes and some jewelry. Why did ancient miners of 5000 years ago dig hundreds of feet through solid rock to extract it? Is there anything to ORMUS?, shrew bread, the Philosopher's Stone, etc. ?????????

Why do you believe mercury is the best candidate for transmuting to gold? Is it because the ancient Chinese believed so? Did this idea migrate from the East through India and Arabia and from there to the alchemists of Euroupe? Is it just a big coincidence that mercury is associated closely with gold in alchemy texts throughout differant cultures and times, and is right next to gold in our present day periodical table of the elements??????

Getting back to the golden calf; What was the purpose of Moses burning the calf, grinding it down, chucking it upon water, and having all the people drink thereof? Normal burning of gold would simply melt it; so did Moses burn it in a special way? And how do you grind gold? Was Moses converting the gold into a monoatomic state? ORMUS?

???????????????????????

Sesame, I see you have a new Avatar. Can we interpret the rays as light rays? And who was Lucifer (Satan) but "the light bringer"? And then there is the Sun - Son connection.

Last edited by Jenae LaTorque; 08-16-2009 at 08:40 AM.
Old 08-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque
Getting back to the golden calf; What was the purpose of Moses burning the calf, grinding it down, chucking it upon water, and having all the people drink thereof? Normal burning of gold would simply melt it; so did Moses burn it in a special way? And how do you grind gold? Was Moses converting the gold into a monoatomic state? ORMUS?
In water extract cyanide dissolution (I hope it is translated right), gold reacts with oxygen, and other elements, and form “metal complex” structure. And this metal complex can possibility be grinded.
I doubt that Moses knew this. But there is a possibility to let gold react with oxygen (“burn”). It would be a bad idea to drink something that contains cyanide.

Why mercury: I’m sure sesame can answer you.

To the other questions: I don’t have a clue about ancient history and their psychology.

This thread is called “Ask Jenae for real answers – no games”. I know I started unasked answering, but now you start questioning.

Last edited by Tread; 08-16-2009 at 09:34 AM.
Old 08-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tread View Post
This thread is called "Ask Jenae for real answers - no games". I know I started unasked answering, but now you start questioning.
__________________________________________________ ____________

I was using the Socratic method to answer his query as to my views on transmutation. Some investigation into the various subjects I mentioned would open a variety of interesting avenues to approaching the subject of transmutation. Have you googled Ormus to see where that lead you?
Old 08-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I was using the Socratic method to answer his query as to my views on transmutation. Some investigation into the various subjects I mentioned would open a variety of interesting avenues to approaching the subject of transmutation. Have you googled Ormus to see where that lead you?
Oh yeah, buy the unbelievable wonder powder that heals all kind of disease, only 70$ per ounce.
Totally full of pseudo science and false explanations.
I was talking about influence nucleus and electrons of an atom.
Old 08-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Oh yeah, buy the unbelievable wonder powder that heals all kind of disease, only 70$ per ounce.
Totally full of pseudo science and false explanations.
I was talking about influence nucleus and electrons of an atom.
__________________________________________________ _____________

That was a very shallow hole you dug in your search Try this instead:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/ormus/ormus.htm
Old 08-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Cool Why Mercury?

By Atomic structure

Compare between the atomic structures of Mercury and Gold.
Just take away one proton from Mercury's nucleus and you will get Gold!
Well, somehow you will have to get rid of 3 Neutrons also.:D

Also see the electronic orbits of Gold.
2, 8, 18, 32, 18 and 1
It's electrons are almost satiated, thats why it chemically reacts so scarcely. Just take away that extra electron and it will become completely Inert.

By Rasayana Alchemy

Rasayana is Indian alchemy, thousands of years old. The Yogis could do it in ancient times (as the legend goes). Some yogis until 100 years ago, could somehow digest Arsenic and mix it with their digestive juices (bile). Next they anointed copper in that juice and heat it for hours. When everything cooled, the copper would change to Gold!

The great Buddhist Philosopher Nagarjuna of India, invented 16 methods of gradually purifying Mercury. That involved several chemical reactions. Eventually Mercury would lose the affinity to react at all and its property would change. What is left behind, is a powder. That powder, when added to molten copper and heated for several days, yields Gold.

There is another method prevalent among the wise sages of the Himalayas (called, the Rasayaniks= chemists). They dip mercury for a whole year in a special mineral soln. The rest is the same as above. Actually these men are not in it for the Gold. Gold is a by-product to a medicinal substance that is supposed to extend Life... to many more years.

Western Alchemy

The western alchemists searched ardently for the Philosopher's stone. Their secrets were shrouded in the fog of myths. They gave each element a unique nickname and a symbolical expression. Even the intermediate compounds and alloys had secret identities! Below are 2 pictures depicting such symbols.
Attached Thumbnails
A109.jpg   chemical_bath.jpg  

Last edited by sesame; 08-16-2009 at 02:52 PM.
Old 08-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool Sun

Jenae, thats my self portrait, you were talking about. Sun's son... well, are we not? We are each a bundle of the sun's energy. The Sun is the source of all our energy. Chemical energy, heat energy, even the food we eat has it's source in the sun.
Old 08-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
That was a very shallow hole you dug in your search Try this instead:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/ormus/ormus.htm
I don't know what you want to tell me with the link. I have read similar articles before it. The only useable links refer to the admitted mathematical physicist Sir Roger Penrose and his controversial model of spirit and consciousness.
I thought that you as atheist (not agnostic or theist), would be more critical to such theories.
The rest are physical effects that are without evidence connected to "ORMUS".

It is highly suspicious that it exists in high amounts, is easy to find, has incredible properties, only known by ancient cultures, and nobody discovered it before 1977.

In the end it leads to the wonder powder that heals everything.
Old 08-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Once again you are generalizing and incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
Jenae, thats my self portrait, you were talking about. Sun's son... well, are we not? We are each a bundle of the sun's energy. The Sun is the source of all our energy. Chemical energy, heat energy, even the food we eat has it's source in the sun.
__________________________________________________ ______________-

"The sun is the source of all our energy" Not so!

Consider geothermal energy. Geothermal energy's originates from the consolidation of dust and gas which formed this planet along with most of the rest of our solar system more than 4 billion years ago. Since the same process formed the sun then you could point to this consolidation as the source of all our energy. And then you could point even further back to the Big Bang if you wanted to.

Then consider nuclear energy. It's source lies in the beginnings of the universe also and is not derived from the sun. Then consider that there are also forms of magnetic and electrical energy that are not derived from the sun either. So???????
Old 08-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Oh, I do tend to be critical, but I choose not to blind myself to possibilities

I thought that you as atheist (not agnostic or theist), would be more critical to such theories. - Tread

The fact is that I do folow the recomendation given by John Trapp
in his Commentary on the Old and New Testaments, 1647:

"This is to be taken with a grain of salt."

But on the other hand I try to be receptive to the idea that there may be a kernel of truth in old legands, myths, religions, folk remedies, etc.... I do not say "where there is smoke, there is fire." Rather I say "where there is smoke, there may be fire."

Please note that I was neither advocating that Ormus had any value or even any legitimacy; nor was I saying that it was pure baloney. I was just throwing possibilities into the wind to see what they might yield. I too have a great deal of skepticism regarding the whole Orme story and the vendors of white powder of gold (ORMUS). And yes, it seems to me that if there was anything much to it; we would be hearing more from the scientific world on the subject.

There have always been charletans who come up with all kinds of "miracle cures and treatments" involving little understood aspects of science. Witness all the treatments involving use of electricity that were so prevalent in the early part of the last century. Many of these were even endorsed by the medical establishment of the time. Of course most of these were later proved to be hogwash, but today there are approved uses of electricity in the medical field, notably for pain supression. And how many people are alive today due to electrical shocks to restart an arrested heart.

The point is that until more evidence is in I'll just say MAYBE.

"Maybe so, maybe not"

Last edited by Jenae LaTorque; 08-16-2009 at 11:19 PM.
Old 08-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool Sun = Energy Source

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
The sun is the source of all our energy
Quite so! The earth is a piece of the Sun! We belong to the Solar family, remember? Furthermore, can you eat, breathe, drink water, get sunlight, burn patrol and firewood without the sun? NO, you cant!

Food: ultimate source= Plants ---> Photosynthesis--->Sun

Oxygen: same as above

Water: Rain and snow--->Icecap--->Rivers--->oceans--->evaporation--->sun

Patrol wood bioenergy: Plants--->Photosynthesis--->sun
Old 08-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Quite so! The earth is a piece of the Sun! We belong to the Solar family, remember? Furthermore, can you eat, breathe, drink water, get sunlight, burn patrol and firewood without the sun? NO, you cant!

1 Food: ultimate source= Plants ---> Photosynthesis--->Sun

2 Oxygen: same as above

3 Water: Rain and snow--->Icecap--->Rivers--->oceans--->evaporation--->sun

4 Patrol wood bioenergy: Plants--->Photosynthesis--->sun
__________________________________________________ _________________

I can see you didn't head the class in the area of science. "The Earth is a piece of the sun." The sun and the earth had a common origin, as I said above, in the consolidation process. NO! The earth did not come from the star we call the Sun. By the time the proto star had compressed enough to begin the fusion process and then be considered a star, the earth had already assumed most of it's planetary mass and orbit.

You also talk about water in relation to energy. I suppose you think water came from the sun also? No!, most of the water on Earth is believed to have come from comets.

You mention petroleum, at least I guess that is what you meant by "patrol". Yes, most of the science world believes that petroleum comes originally from plants and animals. However, there are dissenting view on this from some.

http://www.csun.edu/~vcgeo005/Energy.html

You seem to think that by stressing accepted scientific facts that you are proving something. Your whole argument fails because the earth did not come from the sun; instead, they had a common origin. Just the same as you did not come from your sisters and brothers; rather you share a common origin.
Old 08-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque View Post
But on the other hand I try to be receptive to the idea that there may be a kernel of truth in old legands, myths, religions, folk remedies, etc.... I do not say "where there is smoke, there is fire." Rather I say "where there is smoke, there may be fire."
Wouldn't this make you more an agnostic, than an atheist?
Old 08-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Science

Science is primarily dealing with quantitative aspects of reality. The ability to measure and collect data are the essence of science. The qualitative aspects of reality are not easily measured. This is the realm of philosophy, myth and religion. How do we measure a dream or a thought? They are real as far as our mind is concerned. The Indian mystics recognized this and spent a lot of time meditating on the mind's relationship to reality. Amazingly, they comprehended many aspects of reality, such as the age of the earth and the big bang thousands of years ago. Without science, how did they do this? The mind is composed of the same elements as the stars, add some energy, billions of years of evolution and viola comprehension becomes part of the universe.
Old 08-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default The trouble with words and labels.

Quote:
Wouldn't this make you more an agnostic, than an atheist?
__________________________________________________ ________________

Def. from The American College Dictionary (applicable parts)

agnostic - one who holds that the ultimate cause (God) and the essential nature of things are unknown and unknowable or that human knowledge is limited to experiance.

atheist - one who denies or disbelieves the existance of God or gods.

Damn, do I have to pick one.

I am an atheist in the sense that I disbelieve the existance of God(s) as supernatural beings. Having been raised in a primarily Judeo-Christian culture and that history being the one I have studied the most; I have not the slightest belief in the existance of God, Jehovah, YAHWEH, EL-SHADDAI, etc.... As far as I am concerned, the ideas of God promoted by Jews, Muslims, and Christians is fanciful nonsense. Each of these religions would seem to have the God of the patriarch Abraham as their one true god. And yet look at the differances between them. And why would there be any differances if these faiths sprang from the same source. No, it is because these faiths are from the minds of men, and all men's minds are differant and reflect the various influences life has made upon them. Then you have, each faith splintered into so many differant branches; some with so little in common that they may as well be differant faiths. If there was such a god, then he must be a schizophrenic if one was to do a clinical assessment of the evidence of the behavior patterns attributed to him.

I am not an agnostic because I do believe that if the race of mankind survives long enough, we will expand our scope of knowledge to understand the essential nature of things. Look how many things we already understand the cause and effect for that were once things attributed to the gods. We no longer believe the sun is a chariot of fire being pulled across the sky. We know thunder and lightening have nothing to do with Thor, Jupiter or even Susanoo or Chaac. Droughts and plagues are not sent by gods to punish us. People are not possessed by demons, rather they suffer from mental illness. (I would even say they people are not possessed of the Holy Spirit, rather they are suffering a mental aberation.) It is very simple to see why biblical type miracles do not happen anymore (outside of the National Enquirer anyway). Think for a bit about how many things we take for granted as a common occurance would be heralded as a miracle a thousand years ago.

"And the lord NASA did speak to his child NEILA, who had journeyed to the moon in a silvery chariot, and commanded him to return to him, and to convey homeward the rocks he did find there"

FDR said that we have nothing to fear except fear itself. And what is so true for mankind except that we fear most what we don't understand. Ignorance is the prime cause of fear. I don't fear God because I understand. I do fear what paths ignorance and fear may lead us down. I despair of mankind when I see how easily fear-mongering leaders can motivate people to go against the basic tenets of their religious beliefs by using religion to foster hatred against others who are "differant".

Aw hell, I need a break here.
Old 08-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Quote:

I can see you didn't head the class in the area of science. "The Earth is a piece of the sun." The sun and the earth had a common origin, as I said above, in the consolidation process. NO! The earth did not come from the star we call the Sun. By the time the proto star had compressed enough to begin the fusion process and then be considered a star, the earth had already assumed most of it's planetary mass and orbit.

You also talk about water in relation to energy. I suppose you think water came from the sun also? No!, most of the water on Earth is believed to have come from comets.

You mention petroleum, at least I guess that is what you meant by "patrol". Yes, most of the science world believes that petroleum comes originally from plants and animals. However, there are dissenting view on this from some.
Well sister Jenae, if a person thinks that petroleum or coal came from any other source than plants and animals, he is a moron!

I didnt say that water came from the sun, I merely referred to the H2O cycle of evaporation and rainfall. The energy behind that cycle is sunlight and heat. You must should have paid more attention in the geography and biology classes, instead of making origami, hiding in the last bench!

If there was no sunlight, all life on earth would perish due to starvation and cold.(may be some anaerobic bacteria and virus may go on living...) All the food we eat, has its source in the plants. No sun, no plants, no food, understand, little sister?

Where do you think all this oxygen in the air we breath came from? The plants photosynthesized and filled the atmosphere with oxygen. Before that, the air contained all the other gases, but no oxygen. Again, dear, no sun, no oxygen to breath. There was oxygen on earth, trapped in compounds, but not in the free molecular state that we inhale.

And about the origin of the earth, scientists are of many opinions. You are stressing on only one of them.
Quote:
Your whole argument fails because the earth did not come from the sun;
Even if the earth and sun are brothers, for arguments sake, my other points stick, they dont fail. Your Logic is horrible!

Take special classes in Geography, biology and logic; it might help you and change your life!

Last edited by sesame; 08-17-2009 at 11:36 PM.
Old 08-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Lightbulb Do we reincarnate?

Do we, each of us possess an indestructible soul, that is born again and again in different bodies after each death?
Attached Thumbnails
rebirth.jpg  
Old 08-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Do we, each of us possess an indestructible soul, that is born again and again in different bodies after each death?
I would like to believe so. It would seem to be a more equitable way for one's soul to progress towards a higher state of being. It is obvious that some people have a much easier path to be a good person than others whose path is strewn with obstacles. What chance does a child who is born of a drug addict mother and an alchoholic incestuopus pedophile father to grow into a person of high morals and behavior. One hell of a lesser chance than a child who is born of and raised by 2 good parents who teach love and compassion by their examples of behavior. It makes a nice picture that each soul would be able to experiance many opportunies through many lives to progress and eventually would reach a state of Nirvana and beyond.

But do I believe so? The answer is NO!

If you want to know why, ask me.
Old 08-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

[quote=randolph;101469], they comprehended many aspects of reality, such as the age of the earth and the big bang thousands of years ago. Without science, how did they do this?

Somebody told them. I refer you to the Library of Halexandria which google will lead you to. Read their version of the history of the world. While I don't think they have all of the answer, I do think that they sound a hell of a lot more credible than the biblical history which any student of history knows is a mishmash of legend, myth, and wishful thinking.
Old 08-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool Q & A #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorK
But do I believe so? (reincarnation) The answer is NO!
If you want to know why, ask me.
WHY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae
eventually would reach a state of Nirvana and beyond.
What is beyond Nirvana?
Old 08-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
The Indian mystics recognized this and spent a lot of time meditating on the mind's relationship to reality. Amazingly, they comprehended many aspects of reality, such as the age of the earth and the big bang thousands of years ago. Without science, how did they do this? The mind is composed of the same elements as the stars, add some energy, billions of years of evolution and viola comprehension becomes part of the universe.
Good post!

TraiLokye Yani Bhutani,
Tani Sarvani Dehatah.

~Yoga Shastras. (sanskrit)

Meaning: Whatever is contained in the Universe, is already there inside the human body. Whatever happens in the Macrocosm, can be known by knowing the Kundalini trapped inside the Microcosm. The Nine chakras resemble the external Universe.
Old 08-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

Quote:
No. Time for humanity to let this fairytale go.
Old 08-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Soul

Quote:
Good post!

TraiLokye Yani Bhutani,
Tani Sarvani Dehatah.

~Yoga Shastras. (sanskrit)

Meaning: Whatever is contained in the Universe, is already there inside the human body. Whatever happens in the Macrocosm, can be known by knowing the Kundalini trapped inside the Microcosm. The Nine chakras resemble the external Universe.
I don't believe in reincarnation, however, as I have mentioned before, the mind goes beyond quantitative science, it is qualitative. Discovering ones kundalini latent energy will confirm this. Transcending the ego and becoming aware of ones inner female energy is "enlightment". She is often called Uma Parvati the inner goddess, the soul. I worship her, she is the ultimate pleasure.
Old 08-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool Soul

Quote:
I don't believe in reincarnation, however, as I have mentioned before, the mind goes beyond quantitative science, it is qualitative.
What is the mind then, if it can transcend the physical plane?

Quote:
Discovering ones kundalini latent energy will confirm this. Transcending the ego and becoming aware of ones inner female energy is "enlightment".
She is often called Uma Parvati the inner goddess, the soul. I worship her, she is the ultimate pleasure.
On one hand you admit the inner God /Goddess as the soul; and then you deny the existence of the eternal soul!

Does this Inner Goddess die? Was she ever born out of anything?
If not, you and I are talking about the same thing.
You call it Uma and I call it Soul, someone else calls it God.

The Yoga Sutras say that we are born again and again because of this desire for ephemeral things. When we realise our inner nature, which is complete and eternal, we do not thirst anymore... for we become one with the ultimate source of bliss and peace. That is called Kaivalya or Nirvana.

Last edited by sesame; 08-18-2009 at 02:18 PM. Reason: grammatical mistake
Old 08-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default soul

Quote:
What is the mind then, if it can transcend the physical plane?

On one hand you admit the inner God /Goddess as the soul; and then you deny the existence of the eternal soul!

Does this Inner Goddess die? Was she ever born out of anything?
If not, you and I are talking about the same thing.
You call it Uma and I call it Soul, someone else calls it God.

The Yoga Sutras say that we are born again and again because of this desire for ephemeral things. When we realise our inner nature, which is complete and eternal, we do not thirst anymore... for we become one with the ultimate source of bliss and peace. That is called Kaivalya or Nirvana.
I am not Indian or Hindu so this is difficult for me to conceptualize into words. My inner female spirit/soul is unique to me as I "view" her. When I die this female energy returns to the vast field of female energy in the universe. An analogy might be the Higgs field, which I imagine as female dark energy, which science is unable to "see". Each one of us, while living, has some of that energy within us. That energy is the same in all of us. I relate to mine as Uma. Another adept may relate to it in another way, but always female.
I think the Yoga Sutras are another way of saying that when we transcend our ego, we no longer direct our desires and needs outward. I meditate for two hours every morning. During that time I love the goddess. We play with each other, she takes many forms including transsexual, she is very erotic. I feel that since she is a spirit lacking a "body" she enjoys the sensual pleasures created within my body, my body is hers. The ego strongly resists this relationship. He wants to control all of my thoughts and actions. However, Uma is a lot more fun to be with. After my meditation, my ego returns and the usual daily life returns.
As the Dali Lama once said when asked "what is the meaning of life" he answered, "pleasure".
Old 08-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Randolph,
Did you notice one thing? The Ask me oracle is not answering our queries anymore. We are answering each other. I think thats a degeneration of commitment on her part. Bad Bumblebee! :D

What you are doing in your mind during your vivid meditation is Visualisation of the Tantras. Now, Tantras dont deny the existence of the Soul, but their philosophy is based on the evolution of the Soul to power and freedom. Have you read MahaNirvana Tantra or, Tantra of the Great Liberation? There is a nice version translated by Sir John Woodroffe.
Old 08-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

The mind is the group behavior of the neurons that make up the brain. If the properties of neurons and chemicals in the brain are fully accounted for along with how they interact with each other, then the mind becomes a quantitative science. Since we do not know all the all the properties of neurons or at least cannot fully grasp how they interact with each other then it only appears to go beyond quantitative science. That is only our failure to fully grasp what is going on.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Arthur C. Clarke
Old 08-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Thanks

Quote:
Randolph,
Did you notice one thing? The Ask me oracle is not answering our queries anymore. We are answering each other. I think thats a degeneration of commitment on her part. Bad Bumblebee! :D

What you are doing in your mind during your vivid meditation is Visualisation of the Tantras. Now, Tantras dont deny the existence of the Soul, but their philosophy is based on the evolution of the Soul to power and freedom. Have you read MahaNirvana Tantra or, Tantra of the Great Liberation? There is a nice version translated by Sir John Woodroffe.
Thanks Sesame,
You are the first person that I have been able to share these ideas with. I have many books in eastern mysticism and have been meditating for ten years. I tried go get my wife interested but she refused. There are no gurus where I live so I have taken the path alone. Thanks for the references, I will check them out.
Old 08-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default the mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
The mind is the group behavior of the neurons that make up the brain. If the properties of neurons and chemicals in the brain are fully accounted for along with how they interact with each other, then the mind becomes a quantitative science. Since we do not know all the all the properties of neurons or at least cannot fully grasp how they interact with each other then it only appears to go beyond quantitative science. That is only our failure to fully grasp what is going on.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Arthur C. Clarke
We will probably eventually build a machine that can read thoughts. That could get us closer to "knowing" the mind. However, we still do not understand quantum mechanics. The mathematics work but as Fineman said "nobody understands quantum mechanics". We are no further along than we were sixty years ago. Until we can come up with a quantum theory compatible with Einstein's, the mind will always remain an enigma from a "scientific" standpoint. Until then, the goddess rules!
Old 08-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
We will probably eventually build a machine that can read thoughts. That could get us closer to "knowing" the mind. However, we still do not understand quantum mechanics. The mathematics work but as Fineman said "nobody understands quantum mechanics". We are no further along than we were sixty years ago. Until we can come up with a quantum theory compatible with Einstein's, the mind will always remain an enigma from a "scientific" standpoint. Until then, the goddess rules!
Neurons don't depend on our understanding to work the way they do. The mind is quantitative regardless of our understanding of the processes. Don't make the mistake of believing in Idealism. And by the way, we have made a lot of advances in quantum mechanics in the last 60 years.

Last edited by TracyCoxx; 08-19-2009 at 11:47 PM.
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

spike_40 will become famous soon enoughspike_40 will become famous soon enough
Smile Do T/girls

Quote:
I would like to open the field to any and all questions. I will give my honest opinion and/or knowledge on any and all topics to sincere questions. If I can I will try to diresct you to further information on the topic.

What are my qualifications? I have been around a while and nothing much shocks me anymore. I have had my IQ tested at over 150 and my friends do respect my opinion and knowledge of many subjects. I have read the Bible and while not a biblical scholar, I am more familiar with it than George Bush.
I am somewhat a scholar of offbeat subjects and somewhat of a computer nerd. I started on computers when PCs were rare and most all our work was done on a mainframe. Punchcards anyone?

Anyway, if you want an answer or just want a sounding board, give it a try.
As a old in age only Australian bloke do T/girls seek to find true love like marriage??. I have only been here a few weeks and my readings so far have not uncovered this topic.
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike_40 View Post
As a old in age only Australian bloke do T/girls seek to find true love like marriage??. I have only been here a few weeks and my readings so far have not uncovered this topic.

I think they are just like everybody else. Mainly they are looking for love and acceptance. Marriage would be a possibility after that, if they live in a locale where the laws allow same sex marriages, and they wish to have the benefits of marriage. As the stigma of living togather in "sin' fades away in many cultures, there is less and less reason to get married now outside of tax benefits, insurance purposes, etc. Legitimizing offspring is of almost no concern unless it makes it easier to adopt children. I am not informed at all on that possibility.
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rachel is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Default Msg

Is there a remedy for MSG poisoning ? I got very sick from that darn stuff this weekend. Had to call out sick Monday. It makes me feel like I'm hungover with the Flu.
Old 08-20-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Cocks with beauty has a spectacular aura aboutCocks with beauty has a spectacular aura about

So Mr Sesame, ref. your assertion
" Matter cannot be created, nor can it be destroyed ",
and " Similarly, Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it only changes form "

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MATTER MEETS ANTIMATTER ? ( The existence of both has been proved experimentally )

I'd be interested to see the theoretical Interaction Equations.

Oblige me please.
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default MSG Poisoning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
Is there a remedy for MSG poisoning ? I got very sick from that darn stuff this weekend. Had to call out sick Monday. It makes me feel like I'm hungover with the Flu.
First off there is no known antidote for msg poisoning that I could find that was absolutely guaranteed or recommended by authorities in this area. Possible antidotes include vitimins B-3, B-6, taurine (like in Red Bull), aspirin or ibuprofin, and ingestion of L-Glutamine which you can find supplements of in the vitimin/supplement section at the store.

A chinese guy that runs a resturant (famous users of MSG) says that a teaspoonful of salt dissolved in some Coca Cola will do the trick.

I do have a question concerning this. How do you know that it was MSG poisoning? You related flu-like symptoms. Perhaps it was a strain of flu or some other bug. I have had the topics of MSG and aspartame poisoning brought to my attention at various times due to the fact that I am a Diet Mt. Dewolic. I have not experianced any problems from these products that I have noticed. Maybe I am just not sensitive to either one.
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

[quote=Cocks with beauty;101998]
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MATTER MEETS ANTIMATTER ?
__________________________________________________ _______________

E = mc²

The reaction of 1 kg of antimatter with 1 kg of matter would produce 1.8×1017 J (180 petajoules) of energy (by the mass-energy equivalence formula E = mc²), or the rough equivalent of 47 megatons of TNT.

The above is from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimatter

Last edited by Jenae LaTorque; 08-20-2009 at 01:10 PM.
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Are the SI Units (like kg and J) so unknown in the USA, that you have to link them?
Why USA, Burma and Liberia don't accept le Système international d'unités, like everyone else?
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Msg

Quote:
First off there is no known antidote for msg poisoning that I could find that was absolutely guaranteed or recommended by authorities in this area. Possible antidotes include vitimins B-3, B-6, taurine (like in Red Bull), aspirin or ibuprofin, and ingestion of L-Glutamine which you can find supplements of in the vitimin/supplement section at the store.

A chinese guy that runs a resturant (famous users of MSG) says that a teaspoonful of salt dissolved in some Coca Cola will do the trick.

I do have a question concerning this. How do you know that it was MSG poisoning? You related flu-like symptoms. Perhaps it was a strain of flu or some other bug. I have had the topics of MSG and aspartame poisoning brought to my attention at various times due to the fact that I am a Diet Mt. Dewolic. I have not experianced any problems from these products that I have noticed. Maybe I am just not sensitive to either one.
MSG (monosodium glutamate) is a salt like substance. My experience was at a Tai restaurant, apparently the food was loaded with MSG and I got heart palpitations and an asthma attack. It's bad stuff in large doses.
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Metric

Quote:
Are the SI Units (like kg and J) so unknown in the USA, that you have to link them?
Why USA, Burma and Liberia don't accept le Système international d'unités, like everyone else?
Gasp, do you think as true Americans we are going to accept socialist commie pinko things like the metric system?
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

OK I'm pulling back the question, I fit is necessary to post Links.
It has nothing to do with them. They are only able to use the right system.
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

Although I got a chuckle out of Randolph's reply; the answer is; No, they are not so unknown. As I stated below that, it was from a Wilkipedia page. When I copied and pasted; it brought the hyperlinks along with it.

I don't know exactly why the USA never completly switched over to the metric system. I remember that they said we would over 40 years ago when I was in school, but it hasn't happened yet. Right now we have a mixed up system. Think how lucky folks are in other countries. I have to have two sets of mechanics tools just to work on my vehicles.

The progress towards metric usage in the USA is happening; it is just rather slow. Just another example of the "will of the people" in action.
People have a natural resistance to change. Most likely that is an inborn survival trait. They resist change unless there is a clear-cut advantage to it. So far, this country has been able to get by without changing for the most part. Other countries had to change to compete economically. In areas like the sciences; the USA change was instituted long ago. Most of the Federal government has changed to the metric system.

One area that has changed is that alcohol (booze) is sold by the metric system. It is now sold in metric containers with a 750 ml bottle replacing the former "fifths" which were about 757 ml. Beer however is still measured by the old standard ounces like soda pop. Both usually display the metric volume in parenthesis also.
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
MSG (monosodium glutamate) is a salt like substance. My experience was at a Tai restaurant, apparently the food was loaded with MSG and I got heart palpitations and an asthma attack. It's bad stuff in large doses.
88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 888888888888888

Sounds like you may be sensitive to the nasty stuff. Maybe you should try the salt-Coke recipe or have a Red Bull with your next Thai. But then I have heard warnings about Red Bull also Maybe it is just best to practice the old adage about "all things in moderation."
Old 08-20-2009
Communicator

Mel Asher is infamous around these partsMel Asher is infamous around these parts
Exclamation Now you see it, now you don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocks with beauty View Post

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MATTER MEETS ANTIMATTER ? ( The existence of both has been proved experimentally )

Oblige me please.
I don't want people to think I am replying for Sesame, or that I am trying to take anything away from Jenae's authorship of this Thread, but it looks as though you have assumed that nothing is left when Antimatter hits Matter.
This is not so. Almost invariably intense Gamma Radiation is created with a very short duration, which is why I would imagine Jenae quoted E=mc2. In fact the velocity of stellar Gamma Ray emissions is far less than the speed of light, which is why it takes a hell of a long time to reach instruments here on Earth, and sometimes never reaches us at all if it is not aligned with our galaxy. Only a small proportion of Gamma Radiation received from space can be accounted for in this way, and Matter-Antimatter interactions in Space are one of the Holy Grails sought by many Astrophysicists.

And yes, the product of Matter-Antimatter interaction is pure energy ( mostly Gamma Rays )

What irritates some Astronomers is the observable fact that some stars apparently self-destruct without any apparent residual radiation ! Spooky stuff eh ?
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

[

What irritates some Astronomers is the observable fact that some stars apparently self-destruct without any apparent residual radiation ! Spooky stuff eh ?[/quote]
Not sure what you mean by "spooky", and really am puzzled by the Astronomers being irritated by it. I for one can accept that we are limited in our observations by what our senses and instruments can detect. No need to get mad, get even! Build a new theory, based on the data you have, to account for it, and figure out a way to test the theory. Do again and again as necessary until you get it right. Only thus will you achieve harmony and enjoy peace and tranquility.
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default petajoules

[QUOTE=Jenae LaTorque;102046]
Quote:
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MATTER MEETS ANTIMATTER ?

__________________________________________________ _______________

E = mc²

The reaction of 1 kg of antimatter with 1 kg of matter would produce 1.8×1017 J (180 petajoules) of energy (by the mass-energy equivalence formula E = mc²), or the rough equivalent of 47 megatons of TNT.

The above is from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimatter
Hey Jenae,
What would happen if I tried to peta your joules?
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rachel is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Default msg

After many years of sometimes getting this weird sickness and wondering what it was it was suggested to me to check content labeling. I had purchased a store brand of bread crumbs that I knew didnt have msg. I purchased more in a different flavor ( plain and Italian style) Got sick looked at labels again still none in the plain however the Italian style had it! I've also gotten sick from frozen pizzas that didnt have msg listed in contents but I knew the symptoms so it was in there somewhere.
Old 08-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool Rachel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lois Lenz
25 years ago, four of us went to dinner at Dr. Hoagley Woagley's Texas Barbecue in California. We all ordered different meals in order to test them. I ordered roast beef, and everyone raved about how tender it was. Within an hour, I became deathly ill. I felt as though my heart was totally dry and very painful.

We rushed home and I drank my old-fashioned remedy against food poisoning -- apple cider vinegar, honey, and water -- and I slowly returned to normal. My roast beef must have been loaded with MSG, but I thankfully, I was aware.
Homemade cure for food poisoning. I was deadly ill last night. I drank huge quantities of water and vomited 4 times. My fever receded instantly and I felt better. After that I prepared a solution with glucose and salts and kept drinking it to prevent dehydration.
Old 08-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool Metric vs mad

Quote:
Gasp, do you think as true Americans we are going to accept socialist commie pinko things like the metric system?
The metric system is much more scientific than the ounce pound foot mile hodge podge.

The metric system progresses in Tens. Its clean and uncomplicated.
mili centi deci meter deca hecto Kilo
Perfection!

Old English system: Jumps in threes and twelves... usually

1 digit=3/4 inch
1 Nail=3 digits = 2+1⁄4 inches = 1⁄16 yard
1 palm=3 inches
1 foot=13 inches... 12 inches from 1066AD onwards!
1 cubit=From fingertips to elbow, 18 inches.
1yard=36 inches
1 fathom= left fingertip to right fingertip with arms outstretched= 6 feet (not always!! )
1 rod=16 1/2 feet, used to be 20 feet earlier.
1 furlong= 660 feet=40 rods
(One plough's furrow long; in Saxon, furrow =furh)
1 mile=1760 yards= 5280 feet=8 furlongs... after 1066ad, became 5000 feet.

You see, its like some private measuring system going haywire! Those ancient barters and farmers didnt care about science or measurement standards. They managed with whatever they had, palms, hands, feet, ploughs even!

Do you think NASA uses this mad system in it's space programs? No. They use the metric system for scientific endeavours.

Last edited by sesame; 08-21-2009 at 07:21 AM.
Old 08-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool Balance of energy

Quote:

Oblige me please.
The sumtotal of all matter and energy in the universe is a constant. When matter and animatter collide, the result is not NOTHING, but the release of huge amounts of energy in the form of Gamma Photons. Each gamma photon carries 511 Kilo electronVolts of energy. If you apply E=mc^2, you will see that the matter-energy equation still holds true.

Antimatter~ example
When a very fast proton collides with a Hydrogen neucleus consisting of 1proton only, the proton and it's kinetic energy is converted to a neutron, an antiproton and a meson. The total electrical and the baryon charges are conserved in this materialization.

But the question is, if there is matter(mostly) and antimatter in this Universe, why doesnt it self-destruct?
Attached Thumbnails
protonB.jpg  

Last edited by sesame; 08-21-2009 at 08:20 AM.
Old 08-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Do you think NASA uses this mad system in it's space programs? No. They use the metric system for scientific endeavours.
What was it then with the Mars Climate Orbiter 98? Ok, it was a NASA subcontractor from Lockheed Martin.

Last edited by Tread; 08-21-2009 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Link
Closed Thread