Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-07-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jerkalot has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default How does sex with a shemale feel

how does it feel to fuck a shemale
Old 08-08-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sowman can only hope to improve

it feels really good. it depends on what you're in to.....I've only been with one TS girls and it's always been great. Anal sex with her was a little strange at first but after a few time we both got in the grove. I guess you just have to get use to each other and once you do sex is even better.
Old 08-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Cool Strangeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowman View Post
it feels really good. it depends on what you're in to.....I've only been with one TS girls and it's always been great. Anal sex with her was a little strange at first but after a few time we both got in the grove. I guess you just have to get use to each other and once you do sex is even better.
I wonder why you said that it was strange. Can you elucidate please?
Old 08-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

fuckstudent can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
I wonder why you said that it was strange. Can you elucidate please?
Probably because at first you have in your subconscious that you are fucking a man?
Old 08-08-2009
Communicator

Mel Asher is infamous around these partsMel Asher is infamous around these parts
Default A hole in one

Maybe it was because he didn't have to wonder which hole he'd plunged into, Sesame. But perhaps we'd better wait for a reply from the member himself before we take off on the wings of speculation !

Oh yes - and long time no speak ! I'm still considering that animal sex thread you suggested way back !

Old 08-08-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sowman can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckstudent View Post
Probably because at first you have in your subconscious that you are fucking a man?
Hey guys,
Well I guess going in I thought that it would feel a certain way when it didn't. Not sure if I'm explaining it correctly.....it had nothing to do with me thinking that I was fucking a dude. I was totally excited but when I went to put it in her ass was really tight and I kept popping out. She is a really petite girl and I'm average; she just had a lot of difficulty handling it at first. We learned our lesson though, now I just play with her asshole for a while to loosen it up and then put it in.

I guess the lesson is don't go straight into the asshole, warm up with some foreplay and then go at it. let me know if i explained myself.
Old 07-19-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jmadaf is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up amazing

I have and been fucked by men, and shemales are far and above any sex I have ever had A woman with a cock there is nothing better to me.
Old 08-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

It really depends.
As a top it's not unlike being with a gg, except you sticking it in the bum.
The only real downside of a nice tight bum is that all ts I have been with cannot take anal penetration for a long time. With a gg I can often fuck for well over and hour, and with a ts, most has been about 30min max.

I enjoy giving oral, and for me this is the real kicker for being with a ts.
Only when she has a pretty looking cock, I love to suck it and look up accross her body, over her breasts, and can see her face and the look on a prett face as im sucking her off. Pussy now just tastes too funky for me.
I am not a bottom, but from what I read this is the real "fantasy pleasure" ther guys seem to get a real kick out of being with a ts.
I suppose having a stunning looking woman ramming her thick hard cock into your ass. Well there is no substitute for that
Old 08-17-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

LillyBerry is on a distinguished road

I've only received. That's not so much about the pleasure but the over all feeling of allowing yourself fall helpless to the big strong men.
Old 08-18-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jmadaf is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up sex

I've had sex with gay men, and I will say sex with a shemale is hands down the best sex I have ever had
Old 08-18-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Chaz is on a distinguished road

I've always wondered...

I'm a straight guy, but I've fancied she males for a loooooong time. I get so turned on thinking about them, but I've never had the chance to date one, much less have sex.

It's a shame I guess, but one day soon.... :P
Old 08-18-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hedonistman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Hedonistman
Default Great

,,, in a word ,,that's how sex w/a ts always feels to/for moi',,,,
Old 06-20-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

Sex with a "shemale" feels just like a genetic woman's vagina if she is loose and can stay as such, and feels like anal sex with a woman if she is tight and has normal "gripping" anal contractions during intercourse...

Last edited by Smoothie; 06-20-2013 at 10:07 PM.
Old 06-21-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

Pretty much like having sex with anybody.

If you asking what does it feel like to GET fucked it's a different story.

First time is a whole new world.
Old 06-21-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

LovinThaTSLadiez is infamous around these parts

I have had both good and bad experiences with TS ladies, just like I have with GG's. As far as the actual sex with a TS, well it was great! I am verse so I rather enjoy basically all aspects of sex with a beautiful TS lady. Of course it depends on what you're into, but for me, I have had some of my best orgasms while being topped.
Old 07-02-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

abbyashe is on a distinguished road

For me it's really as if they're a woman, up to a point, that magically has a penis.....it's pretty amazing. Except sometimes near the end there's a certain scent that suddenly reminds me that biologically they're male, that can be a little disconcerting.
Old 07-02-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default How does sex with a shemale feel

How does sex with a shemale feel ?

You get the right one, there's nothing like it.
You get the wrong one,
there's nothing like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 07-06-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LarryP will become famous soon enoughLarryP will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
How does sex with a shemale feel ?

You get the right one, there's nothing like it.
You get the wrong one,
there's nothing like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well said Fran. I have had experiences with four TS ladies. One experience was horrible; 2 were very nice; and the fourth (my most recent experience) was mind blowing and life changing---as in very, very good.

Not that the sex felt "different" this last time--just much more intimate and powerful. Simply put, we "connected" in many ways. Hard to describe, but very real. Cheers.
Old 07-07-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

corneliusguy is on a distinguished road

Until this week, I only fantasized about sex with shemales. This week I had sex with two hotties. I'll post details in a new thread, but let me say this, it was life changing & mind blowing. If you haven't done it, do it....even if you have to pay for it...just be willing to pay extra for quality. I don't subscribe to the "a good one is great, a bad one ain't bad" mindset.
Old 11-13-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ronnelv08 is on a distinguished road

Looking for a serious relationship? Then check out the best ladyboy dating site https://myladyboycupid.com/
Old 11-15-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Sex with a shemale? I have never had any complaints yet. Yes for some it may seem strange at first but for a man and they understand and can actually comprehend that we are truly feminine, maybe even more so than Cis Women.

Personally I don't want to be your equal other than intellectually maybe. I want a man that is strong emotionally and physically. I want to feel cherished and admired for what I can do for my guy. No we are not gay in the sense of the word because we are not men. We other than genitalia may actually more feminine that what some guys can even handle. So when I have oral sex with a guy, I know exactly what feels the best for him. Sucking is good but sucking while working the tounge up and down with pressure on the sensitive parts and the most sensitive part before going back down seems to make them go wild. Tightening the "love tunnel" with the appropriate lube also makes most guys go wild.

I can't help it but I can't be top, but no guy that I have had a relationship has ever been disappointed. Oral or anal.

But one good turn deserves another though. I love my nipples enticed with your tounge and light biting but not bitten off. Puhlease. Hell I have to wear baindaids to keep them down if I don't wear a bra. But it is getting harder and harder without wearing a bra.

Just remember though that since we both have the same equipment then we know what feels really good. We will use that to our advantage to make you feel maximum pleasure. You like us and we really , really appreciate you but still want to be treated as women. I don't like feminism especially for the militant kind. Yes everyone should be treated with respect and equal as human beings but I cherish my femininity. I always have and never really denied it. My hair, my clothing, makeup, piercings and so on. Not to mention shaving and hair removal which can be a pain in the ass but much like a big one up there it is so fucking pleasurable to elate my self with smooth skin, taking care of my hair and so on. Lotions clothing and so on along with makeup and plucking brows and bangs to appear more feminine. Jewelry and shoes play a big part. Most thing that I have beautiful legs because of definition. Hell a lot of guys are female leg models because of that. Some cis women have no definition in there legs. I am not talking blood vessels and veins but actually the shape of the legs if you have enough subcutaneous fat.

But believe me that we know what guys like and what turns them on. Looks is one. Hair is another. Makeup is yet again another. I personally do not wear flats but rather wedges or heels that accentuate the shape of my legs and butt. I wear sexy type bras that accentuate my B cub breasts even though I do have tranny nipples but have seen some cis women with nipples in the same position. I am soft and warm. Willing and ready for the right guy and willing to make them feel like a King. I will do whatever they want if we know each other and I can trust them. Any fetish or whatever else they may want. Hell I have been told I give the best BJs because along with the suction, my tounge works way better than your hand ever will. Any position I am game for. You can just plain out screw me as hard and far as it can go with the proper lube of my choice. You can ride me hard or tender. I love both. I can ride you cowgirl or reverse cowgirl. Missionary or whatever you like best.

I can't speak for every trans woman but as for myself though. Yes sometimes it hurts anally but then we can relube. If you want to make it hurt then OK too. Just give me a couple of days to recover with just oral.

But as for me and my friends, we love you guys. We respect you guys and do not consider you even close to being gay. Since so many women are discarding their femininity, we are embracing it. A lot of us especially me want a real man.

Does this kind of help to figure out what is in a trans woman's mind and how some of us think?
Old 11-15-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkalot View Post
how does it feel to fuck a shemale
I see that the OP posted this question back in 2009 and hasn't been on this site since 2012.

But I would say to anyone who asked "Why don't you try it and find out?"
Old 11-17-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Our love tunnels are tighter than vaginas. And we know what feels good too while giving oral. I mean who the hell blows? Suck and work the tounge on the bottom of the shaft. I guarantee you will blow in 5 minutes or less. Usually 2mins. or less. 2 or less if you haven't jacked in a day at least.
Old 01-07-2017
Alphadmw

It definitely comes down to if you asking about giving or receiving and what your preference is. I received once in a hook-up and I can't say I enjoyed it at all even though I am quite use to using toys that were much larger than she was. I think this mainly came down to her insisting on being a bit more rough when I was telling her to slow down a bit. I've had my current gf fist me and that wasnt close to as uncomfortable as being fucked for some reason and my currently gf though is strictly bottom as her tight foreskin makes it too painful for her so I can't say I have much experience in that area to give you a good idea on what it's like. However giving is always great though and I have loved it ever since my first time and you won't be disappointed
Old 05-29-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

luvblack77 is on a distinguished road

Some people say that having sex with a transgender woman is just like having sex with anybody else, I guess meaning genetic women. I disagree. Transgender women are women for me, but physically they are not exactly the same as genetic women. Transgender women have a different attitude, normally more feminine as they are women by choice and not by chance. Transgender bodies are also a little different, sexy but with slightly different curves. Anal sex is more pleasurable both for the top and the bottom. Ass is tighter and a better fit for a penis than a vagina, and of course transsexuals can also top giving immeasurable pleasure to their partners. Due to body chemistry they also have a slightly different smell and taste (when you kiss them, lick them, rim them, etc.). Finally, transgender women seem to appreciate more closeness and intimacy and for that reason are also often more capable of establishing a connection with their partners. All this put together, sex with transgender women is far, FAR better than sex with genetic women. The catch is, once a man experiences closeness and intimacy with a transsexual, he is likely to lose interest in genetic women. That happened to me and to other men I know. I think the reason genetic women feel so much hatred against TS ladies is that genetic women feel jealous and they know they cannot compete with transsexuals when it comes to sex, closeness, intimacy and simply giving and receiving pleasure.
Old 05-30-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvblack77 View Post
Some people say that having sex with a transgender woman is just like having sex with anybody else, I guess meaning genetic women. I disagree. Transgender women are women for me, but physically they are not exactly the same as genetic women. Transgender women have a different attitude, normally more feminine as they are women by choice and not by chance. Transgender bodies are also a little different, sexy but with slightly different curves. Anal sex is more pleasurable both for the top and the bottom. Ass is tighter and a better fit for a penis than a vagina, and of course transsexuals can also top giving immeasurable pleasure to their partners. Due to body chemistry they also have a slightly different smell and taste (when you kiss them, lick them, rim them, etc.). Finally, transgender women seem to appreciate more closeness and intimacy and for that reason are also often more capable of establishing a connection with their partners. All this put together, sex with transgender women is far, FAR better than sex with genetic women. The catch is, once a man experiences closeness and intimacy with a transsexual, he is likely to lose interest in genetic women. That happened to me and to other men I know. I think the reason genetic women feel so much hatred against TS ladies is that genetic women feel jealous and they know they cannot compete with transsexuals when it comes to sex, closeness, intimacy and simply giving and receiving pleasure.
This is an interesting post. I hope you will continue to share. I have often wondered about the same things. My first experience of any kind was with a very cute and feminine male friend when I was a lot younger. We became a couple and dated throughout high school. She transitioned and now lives in New York. I have had many girlfriends since, both cis and trans, and been married twice. I have never found anyone else that I ever felt that way about. I’ve never been with anyone who openly identified as “gay” although I have several gay friends and colleagues. There have been many who identify as “femboys” I have found attractive—mostly on here or in porn. I often wondered if, back then, it was simply because we were so young (she was my first lover) or was there something more?

This “theme” comes up again and again in many of my stories and posts. I suppose ultimately this is what I’m looking for in a long term relationship. I’m sure many others on TLB have had similar experiences.

Last edited by a9127; 05-30-2017 at 01:01 PM.
Old 06-02-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

Some amazing posts. As a TS I think I'm more loose, but I'm a size queen. In other areas, yeah, we tend to have less hangups.
Old 06-09-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Luigi14 will become famous soon enough

I fall into the boat of being extremely interested in the sexuality of transladies but have no experience. It seems to be nonexistent in my area and I'm so nervous I just can't bring myself to move forward. I can't get enough of the porn, especially where the man is the bottom. I hope I can get the courage to live out my dream some day.
Old 07-12-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gisker is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi14 View Post
I fall into the boat of being extremely interested in the sexuality of transladies but have no experience. It seems to be nonexistent in my area and I'm so nervous I just can't bring myself to move forward. I can't get enough of the porn, especially where the man is the bottom. I hope I can get the courage to live out my dream some day.
One day it will just happen. You will know all then!
Old 09-23-2017
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

chaser666 has a spectacular aura aboutchaser666 has a spectacular aura aboutchaser666 has a spectacular aura about
Default My first

I sucked the dick of my escort partner, then she sucked mine, while I was stroking hers. I couldn't fuck her after my early cum, but it's still the most intensive sexual experience of my life.
Old 09-26-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser666 View Post
I sucked the dick of my escort partner, then she sucked mine, while I was stroking hers. I couldn't fuck her after my early cum, but it's still the most intensive sexual experience of my life.
Just enjoy her femininity. As an escort it was all business. Now it is all about him.

With us it is all about making you as a guy feel like a man. There is way more to it than just sex. We are feminine, we have no desire to be equally as masculine as you in a relationship. You are the man so be masculine.

The world today is so messed up because women are shedding their femininity it seems on jobs, in relationships and so on. I want a man to call the shots and just ask for my input and then make his decision.

Yes we are equal as human but we are different and that difference compliments one another.
Old 10-04-2017
Ashley V

I really want to find out.
Old 11-24-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Alis is infamous around these parts
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley V View Post
me too! hope my dream will come true soon...
not sure but I think shemales prefer sex with men to sex with girls...
hope I'm wrong...
Old 11-25-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley V View Post
Old 11-26-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gisker is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alis View Post
me too! hope my dream will come true soon...
not sure but I think shemales prefer sex with men to sex with girls...
hope I'm wrong...
I am not so sure you're right. Unfortunately!
Old 11-28-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Alis is infamous around these parts
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gisker View Post
I am not so sure you're right. Unfortunately!
does it mean they aren't interested in girls at all?
I mean in real life, not porn
Old 12-03-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Ghost123 is infamous around these partsGhost123 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieTS View Post
Our love tunnels are tighter than vaginas. And we know what feels good too while giving oral. I mean who the hell blows? Suck and work the tounge on the bottom of the shaft. I guarantee you will blow in 5 minutes or less. Usually 2mins. or less. 2 or less if you haven't jacked in a day at least.

First bj i had of a TS i shot my load in 2 minutes. Went for round 2 fucking her up the bum and ive never went back to pussy since