Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough
Default White Bikini in the Window Bay - Liberty Update x

Hi All x

Well being as in England we are having a stint of sunny weather for a change lol (i know its a miracle isnt it) i braved the sheer teeny weeny white bikini and had a little sunbathe in my window bay ..before venturing out onto the lawn ...

Hope you like these pics .. you can see more previews on my free gallery here .. http://www.libertyharkness.com/galle...E&prefix=lhwbk

I am hoping to shoot some naughty hardcore in the woods next weekend if the sun stays out hehe ..

Kisses Liberty xx

Photography: Joanna Jet
Site: www.libertyharkness.com
Attached Thumbnails
lhwbk_3139.jpg   lhwbk_3178.jpg   lhwbk_3220.jpg  

lhwbk_3270.jpg  

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 05-01-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

A lovely bikini indeed, Liberty, and you look fantastic in it.
Old 05-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough

thanks baby xxx have a great sunday x

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 05-01-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Curioustsliker will become famous soon enough

You are such a tease.

Seriously though, great pictures as usual and you're right to enjoy the sun while you can, it never seems to last for long! It's usually here when I'm at work and can't enjoy it and gone when I'm not. -.-
Old 05-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Awesome, Libby. My mouth is watering!
Old 05-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hehe thanks curious.. yeah i jknow what you mean with our weather

lol SMC well i am in bikini so you can dribble on it i wont slap your arse if you do

Old 05-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
Hi All x

Well being as in England we are having a stint of sunny weather for a change lol (i know its a miracle isnt it) i braved the sheer teeny weeny white bikini and had a little sunbathe in my window bay ..before venturing out onto the lawn ...

Hope you like these pics .. you can see more previews on my free gallery here .. http://www.libertyharkness.com/galle...E&prefix=lhwbk

I am hoping to shoot some naughty hardcore in the woods next weekend if the sun stays out hehe ..

Kisses Liberty xx

Photography: Joanna Jet
Site: www.libertyharkness.com
Slowly removing that bikini and revealing your tranny goodies would indeed be a "liberating" experience.
Old 05-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

well i am Libertron a Trannyformer ... a Female in disguise hehe

Old 05-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
well i am Libertron a Trannyformer ... a Female in disguise hehe
From Jaeroe
Quote:
TrannyFormers come in a variety of shapes and sizes and on any given day can shift to another form. One could have any variation of penis, vagina, breasts, testicles, and pubic hair. A standard TrannyFormer will change their penis, pectorals, and hairy body for a vagina, breasts, and smooth skin. What makes TrannyFormers a little different from TransFormers? is the duration of time it takes for the transformation to take place. A TransFormer? changes from a truck to a robot back to a truck in a matter of seconds. A TrannyFormer changes forms in a few hours, and the complete metamorphosis may take years. Once a TrannyFormer has transformed it can?t return to its original state as fast as TransFormers? do, more often they morph into a more complex being. To assist you in identifying a TrannyFormer I have created a list with the various know combinations of these beings. Please email me at jaeroe@gmail.com if you know any other identified combinations. Knowledge is power, expand your range.
Sounds exciting!
Old 05-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
lol SMC well i am in bikini so you can dribble on it i wont slap your arse if you do
No problem. I'd actually prefer that you fuck my arse!
Old 05-01-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lemage is on a distinguished road

as allways ... sexy as fuck
Old 05-01-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

CD007 is on a distinguished road

Nice cock. Would love to suck on it.
Old 05-01-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
A lovely bikini indeed, Liberty, and you look fantastic in it.
And she looks just as sexy out of it.

Beautiful pictures, Libby! You sure know how to put a smile on my face...of course with the sunburn I got yesterday(I was at the beach) it's a little painful to do, but it's still worth it! LOL!
Old 05-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hehe thanksa ll most kind words xxx

sunburn hurts dude ... get some moistruoiser on it for the week x

Old 05-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

buck1986 is a jewel in the roughbuck1986 is a jewel in the roughbuck1986 is a jewel in the roughbuck1986 is a jewel in the rough

As always you look absolutely stunning.
Old 05-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sosed is on a distinguished road

Thanks for great pictures. You are very sexy in white underwear.
Old 05-02-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
hehe thanksa ll most kind words xxx

sunburn hurts dude ... get some moistruoiser on it for the week x
You're welcome!

I put some Solarcaine on it and it helped. The worst part is trying to turn my head, as it makes it sting. Of course, the pain is worth it when it is your pictures that make me turn my head around!

I played some tennis tonight and the cool breeze also helped immensely. Hopefully the sunburn that you had wasn't overly serious.