Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-05-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ubernothingness is on a distinguished road

I have seen ftm and mtf transitions first hand, very stressful and EXPENSIVE.
Old 06-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
I'm not getting rid of the penis. Not because it is particularly importat, but because it is just not at all important to me. The surgery is expensive, and IMO not needed because having a vagina won't make me feel any more of a woman. My identity is not contained in my pants, so having an expensive, potentially disasterous surgery just seems like a silly waste of time.

I'm not a "gay guy who looks feminine".
That's my girl! Be the strong, highly talented person you are! Love you totally!

H
Old 06-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

linguslingus is on a distinguished road

Very nice, Adriana and Shanice.
Old 07-01-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

brutusbum is on a distinguished road

I think one of the most extreme transformations was Holly Sweet. I have to dig it up to post here, but it's startling how different she was at first.

B
Old 10-02-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

raconteur can only hope to improve
Cool Watch what ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by versi2000 View Post
and especially watch this:
I don't see anything but the text, "and especially watch this", in your post?
Old 10-03-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Cool Jennifer's Big Tool !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by versi2000 View Post
i'm very sad to see, jennifer made that operation.
i have been looking for films with her long time.
she definitely was one of the most beautiful and sweetest shemales, and she also had a huge dick.
Jennifer didn't get clipped!

See:

http://www.bananatrans.com.br/forms/...x?lang=0&id=21

and,

http://www.riorelax.com.br/tr/jenniferzack/

Ummm ... can I mention another forum in here?
Old 10-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rambam is a jewel in the roughRambam is a jewel in the roughRambam is a jewel in the roughRambam is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
I'm fascinated to see the development from starter femboy to full-blown translady.

Does anyone have good before and after comparison pics?

Here's a couple of Brazilians to get the ball(s) rolling, Bianca Freire and Jennifer Zack.
Marlow, is it that what you want to see? OK OK, I have no before pics but that girl in the pics is all naturally. No fake or plastic. Think she has really well grown breasts. As to my taste, it is sufficiently.
Anyway it is an example for a full-blown translady

Last edited by Rambam; 08-03-2014 at 05:59 AM.
Old 10-20-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Quote:
I'm not a fan of Shemale or Ladyboy. Shemale has a really nasty history (Google Janice Raymond + Shemale) and Ladyboy is a term for Trans*women from Thailand - as a white woman, it would be inappropriate for that term to be used. It is also mostly used by Westerners for Trans Thai prostiutes. So, I a big fan of being called by my name, barring that Transgendered is swell.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us ... I, for one, am grateful to learn. I have no TV/TS friends and all I know is what I read. So, please excuse my ignorance and lack of real world experience! Please don't take offence to anything I type. Just reply and set me on the right course!

In Brazil, they use the Portuguese word "boneca" to describe mtf TS's. Boneca translates to "doll" in English. (it can also translate to dolly, puppet, poppet, dummy and poppet-valve)

I like to think of lovely TS's as Dolls -- being a beautiful Lady, above just girls, almost angelic, with a special surprise.

In some cultures (e.g.Thailand) a reference is made to the third sex.

Do you think "Doll" is acceptable?

I thought the blond "femboy" look of Jennifer Zack was my perfect Doll. If she was my friend, I'd have tried to talk her out of getting bolt-ons and dark hair (she might have chnged my mind, of course). What does that say about me?

Anyway, just some thoughts. Be kind if you reply ...
Old 10-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Now as long as the ts is passable, its all good.....and I dont require anything crazy if I plan on being in a serious relationship with one...just as long as she's herself!
You in for a disappointment
we are all crazy.
Old 11-27-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

zcat1956 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to zcat1956

I just found this thread. Wow, two nice tracks.
One addresses the phase which my body has languished in for almost ten years. Just trying to turn fem, but not really going anywhere visible except to the trained eye. (when I finally had the courage to see an endocrinologist, he was a tad surprised when I removed my shirt - "yes you are developing breasts there"). It's been long enough I have accepted it, but I will always be a smidge self conscious. The penis shrunken all the way inside is another story.
When I see others in this condition, just budding, tool shrinking, I really love the look of them. I have no idea why, perhaps its very personal. I am curious if others are affected this way.
About breast size, it may help to understand that giant breasts didn't impress me a lot visually when youinger when I felt more like a man (my body and brain sort of osccilate genders nowadays) and oddly, my breast size appreciation has not changed at all. After 25 years of marriage, my wife's very petite breasts look as good as they did 26 years ago. Just part of the attraction of them, they never sag. Now were are both about teh same cup size.
And don't get me wrong, some of my best friends have giant boobs and love that I can admire them politely.
But I have been through much much embarassment, angst and depression as my body wants to swing me (right) then back (left). I fear others can see what I want or what I am becoming, before I accept it or make a decision myself. I am never sure who I will wake up as tomorrow, Tom, Tami, or Pat (somwhere between).
And yet I have come to like myself, however I find myself in the mirror any given morning. I am OK today.
Yes, let's be sensitive that many of us have this fragile phase. Sometimes it's a mighty long phase. But we willcome out the other end somehow. Still people.
And let's also be courageous and always expect that there is more to any of us than drooling oaf, or horny slut. I like and need safe places like this. There are surprisingly few lectures here and I admire that.
Now..where were we? Oh yeah, those pert little breast buds really can be amazingly sexy, don't you think?
Old 11-27-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by raconteur View Post

In Brazil, they use the Portuguese word "boneca" to describe mtf TS's. Boneca translates to "doll" in English. (it can also translate to dolly, puppet, poppet, dummy and poppet-valve)

I like to think of lovely TS's as Dolls -- being a beautiful Lady, above just girls, almost angelic, with a special surprise.

In some cultures (e.g.Thailand) a reference is made to the third sex.

Do you think "Doll" is acceptable?

I thought the blond "femboy" look of Jennifer Zack was my perfect Doll. If she was my friend, I'd have tried to talk her out of getting bolt-ons and dark hair (she might have chnged my mind, of course). What does that say about me?

Anyway, just some thoughts. Be kind if you reply ...
Since I'm not Brazilian, I can't really answer if it is respectful or not. It depends on how it is used. "Doll" in English can be sweet and give an impression of something special and precious, but it can also be insulting and dismissive. For example"

"She's such a doll" - Not bad, sounds affectionate
"Listen doll, I need you to get those reports" - Not so great. It's dismissive and insulting.

It is all about how words are used in general context.

Jennifer Zack's hair color and boob changes and your opinions of them really don't say anything more about you than what you prefer people to look like. Everyone have opinions and attractions, and friends offer that sort of advice all the time for a variety of reasons - some selfish and some out of genuine desire to help.
Old 05-04-2010
Communicator

Mel Asher is infamous around these partsMel Asher is infamous around these parts

Hank

I have read the posts in this thread, and I have to say how immensely moved I was and so relieved that there exist on this forum individuals of all sexual persuasions who have such deep compassion and insight into the pain and courage of those prepared to face up to their need for sexual fulfilment and identity, and to swim against the tide of prejudice. It is people like yourself, Bionca, Fran, Racquel and others who make this forum an inspiration and hope for so many readers who feel lost and afraid.
Old 05-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

laura.trivulzi will become famous soon enoughlaura.trivulzi will become famous soon enough

GREAT POST!!! I LOVE THE SAME TOO

for who don't know, also the beatiful Harley Quinn / Bailey Jay had recently a breast implant
of course, now is... is... I can't find the words!!!
Attached Thumbnails
bj-01-before.jpg   bj-02-before.jpg   bj-03-before.jpg  

bj-04-before.jpg   bj-05-after.jpg   bj-06-after.jpg  

bj-07-after.jpg   bj-08-after.jpg  
Old 05-05-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura.trivulzi View Post
GREAT POST!!! I LOVE THE SAME TOO

for who don't know, also the beatiful Harley Quinn / Bailey Jay had recently a breast implant
of course, now is... is... I can't find the words!!!
I'm sure quite a few on here know about her implants since it was posted in a thread about her. Seanchai from Grooby also posted some pictures, from one of his sites, shortly after Bailey Jay had her implants done.
Old 05-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

laura.trivulzi will become famous soon enoughlaura.trivulzi will become famous soon enough

hope it's ok
Attached Thumbnails
295020432.jpg   331279052.jpg   446210032.jpg  

545107894.jpg   722224242.jpg   1066341441.jpg  

1426381867.jpg   1517263972.jpg   1714574044.jpg  

1778850026.jpg   2064089613.jpg  
Old 05-03-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

horny sissy will become famous soon enoughhorny sissy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2old View Post
Don't know it it's good or not, but here's an example of a femboy to ladyboy transition. She was only identified as "A".
its gud.. shes looking beautiful...
Old 05-03-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

horny sissy will become famous soon enoughhorny sissy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I'm not getting rid of the penis. Not because it is particularly importat, but because it is just not at all important to me. The surgery is expensive, and IMO not needed because having a vagina won't make me feel any more of a woman. My identity is not contained in my pants, so having an expensive, potentially disasterous surgery just seems like a silly waste of time.

I'm not a "gay guy who looks feminine".
its the irony of our life, people never try to understand who we are, they just try to fit us in their stereotypical dogmas...