Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-27-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cunnilingus will become famous soon enoughcunnilingus will become famous soon enough
Default Tricky small cocks.

I've realized I'm not the only one who likes small cock shemales, but I think there is a wrong interpretaion about what small cocks are. There are two types, the real ones (cocks that are tiny in flaccidness and stay considerably small when shemales have erections) and the tricky ones ( cocks that are tiny in flaccidness but they get considerably big when shemales have erections).

For example, you can say that Tayla Dieckmann (brazilian shemale) is a small cock shemale, but she is a tricky small one for me, her cock gets big and fat when she has the erection, but she has a really little tiny cock in flaccidness , in the other hand, Miki Miasa (japanese shemale) is a real small cock shemale for me, her cock is tiny in flaccidness and gets hard but small in size when she has the erection.

Many people use to consider as a small cock shemale, the one whose dick is small but only in flaccidness. I think we have to categorize shemale penis size when her cock gets erected, not before; once she gets hard you can classify her as a big cocked one, normal cocked one, small cocked one or micro penis one.
Old 10-27-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Why categorize everything. A cock is a cock. They should all be enjoyed no matter what the length or girth. So instead of trying to size this is small or this big or this is normal, just enjoy them all.
Old 10-27-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cunnilingus will become famous soon enoughcunnilingus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Why categorize everything. A cock is a cock. They should all be enjoyed no matter what the length or girth. So instead of trying to size this is small or this big or this is normal, just enjoy them all.
You are right, we use to categorize everything but talking about shemales I categorize them because only the small cocked ones turn me on; a small cocked one is more femenine than big cocked one, at least for me; anyway I respect your point of view.
Old 10-27-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pipkins_7 is on a distinguished road
Default Tayla Dieckmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunnilingus View Post
I've realized I'm not the only one who likes small cock shemales, but I think there is a wrong interpretaion about what small cocks are. There are two types, the real ones (cocks that are tiny in flaccidness and stay considerably small when shemales have erections) and the tricky ones ( cocks that are tiny in flaccidness but they get considerably big when shemales have erections).

For example, you can say that Tayla Dieckmann (brazilian shemale) is a small cock shemale, but she is a tricky small one for me, her cock gets big and fat when she has the erection, but she has a really little tiny cock in flaccidness , in the other hand, Miki Miasa (japanese shemale) is a real small cock shemale for me, her cock is tiny in flaccidness and gets hard but small in size when she has the erection.

Many people use to consider as a small cock shemale, the one whose dick is small but only in flaccidness. I think we have to categorize shemale penis size when her cock gets erected, not before; once she gets hard you can classify her as a big cocked one, normal cocked one, small cocked one or micro penis one.
I completely agree with CUNNILINGUS on almost all but just wondered how small is small as the gorgeous Tayla's dick whilst marginally thick is only 4" max it's fully hard length covered by 4 fingers (not what I'd call big and fat).
Old 10-27-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

mmmmmm, ok I don't know what you think ..........just look at it by yourselves
Attached Thumbnails
015.jpg   Tayla5.jpg  
Old 10-28-2008
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

Does anyone care to post pics or links to Miki Miasa? I'm a genetic female who adores small cocks, especially if "she" has been castrated.
Well! I'm waiting!
Old 10-29-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGirl View Post
Does anyone care to post pics or links to Miki Miasa? I'm a genetic female who adores small cocks, especially if "she" has been castrated.
Well! I'm waiting!
Sorry girl, it's really hard to find pictures of her. as soon as I get them I will post them.

Meanwhile .... I post this for you, she is not Miki Miasa, but you will love these pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
cecille026.jpg   cecille029.jpg   cecille051.jpg  

cecille054.jpg   cecille073.jpg   IMG_0217.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 09-29-2011 at 06:08 PM.
Old 10-29-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

heretostay is on a distinguished road

That is unbelievably small. Smallest I've seen before this was probably from Hime Tsukino.
Old 10-29-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

saman85 is on a distinguished road
Default great

that's good man
where youu found this one
Old 10-29-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Well! I'm waiting!
finally I got some pictures of Miki Miasa, notice that there isnt much difference in flaccidness and when her cock gets erected.
Attached Thumbnails
miki miasa 1.jpg   miki miasa 2.jpg   miki miasa 3.jpg  

miki miasa 4.jpg   miki miasa 5.jpg   miki miasa 6.jpg  

Old 10-29-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by saman85 View Post
that's good man
where youu found this one

She is Cecille and I found her on grooby-archive.com
Old 10-29-2008
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about
Smile

Quote:
meanwhile .... I post this for you, she is not Miki Miasa, but you will love these pictures.
Cunnie!

Thank you soooooo much. I'm glad I checked in before starting the usual day!
There's nothing more exciting (mostly) to me than seeing a pretty LB with a small penis and nothing beneath except a little empty sack.
The LB I am on intimate terms with is in that condition and I still get wet "down there" just by looking at her tiny penis and void beneath.
The few pics/vids I've seen of caucasian or latina shemales are OK, but I can't seem to locate many...Darn it! Still, the Asian LBs who have lost their balls are my Number One!
I must be one wacky girl!

Thank you again and again.

Quote:
finally I got some pictures of Miki Miasa, notice that there isnt much difference in flaccidness and when her cock gets erected.
I'm pretty certain Miki is a "balls out" New Half. I can even make out the tidy little castration scar in the midline of her sack. Wow! You've made me one happy lady!

Thanks so much, for this post and the previous one, and KEEP THEM COMING!

Last edited by dauls; 09-29-2011 at 06:09 PM.
Old 10-29-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cicc999 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
meanwhile .... I post this for you, she is not Miki Miasa, but you will love these pictures.
It's very nice! I very luv castrated boys or shemales! I don't know why.
Old 10-29-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I'm pretty certain Miki is a "balls out" New Half. I can even make out the tidy little castration scar in the midline of her sack. Wow! You've made me one happy lady!

Thanks so much, for this post and the previous one, and KEEP THEM COMING!
You're welcome..........these are some short videos I found of Miki Miasa with Hime Tsukino

http://www.amtranny.com/trannies6064...transtvid.html
Old 10-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

underthere will become famous soon enoughunderthere will become famous soon enough

oh my! I absolutly adore those little cocks!
Old 10-30-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

FatCock is on a distinguished road

Hi Cunnilingus, the first girl you showed in this topic, two pics, blonde babe, whats her name mate? I adore her, lovely body, nice small cock, loved the second pic..mmmmm
Old 10-30-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatCock View Post
Hi Cunnilingus, the first girl you showed in this topic, two pics, blonde babe, whats her name mate? I adore her, lovely body, nice small cock, loved the second pic..mmmmm
She's the lovely Tayla Dieckmann.
Old 10-31-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

FatCock is on a distinguished road

Thanks for her name mate, love the picture you posted, her taking cock, on her back looking at him screw her, real hot, nice tiny cock on her
Old 11-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

brian621 will become famous soon enoughbrian621 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
She is sweet. Nice little package but somewhat incomplete. Castrated she males are a very special treat for me.
Old 11-01-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

johnfitzgerald is on a distinguished road

i love shemale cocks...doesnt matter their sizes
Old 11-01-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

fatbutt1 will become famous soon enough

cock size doesnt matter to me..i just like functional penises.
Old 11-04-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mrhoy is on a distinguished road

I like them to have a nice sized cock don't like to small
Old 11-05-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

girly_boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Well my cock is small when flacid it is about 4cm and hard I am around 9cm and I love my little cock I prefer shemales with small cocks as it looks more fem
Old 11-05-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

patrocluslv has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
damn..what a hot mature ladyboy!
Old 03-02-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kakatas is on a distinguished road

thank you
Old 03-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

robbo971 will become famous soon enough

The bigger the better for me
Old 03-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cumfucius1 is on a distinguished road

As long as it's on a beautiful shemale whoe cares what size cock it is (even though I prefer a bit smaller myself).
Old 03-07-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

msmith34b is on a distinguished road

[COLOR="magenta"]What do you mean by small?
Old 03-08-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

derrylad is on a distinguished road

thers something really sexy about girls with little babydicks.
i really shouldnt admit this but i have a fantasy about having my own cock shrunk, would love to be left with a pathetic little pecker in my panties lol.
unfortunately no-one seems to share this fantasy as ive yet to see any shrinking penis or babydick wannabes posting stuff online.

anyway, small cocked shemales rock haha
Old 03-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

slipper can only hope to improve

In the cock realm (whatever that is), it's common to distinguish between "grower" and "shower" (and, not the rainstorm). Growers are small when flaccid and increase disproportionally in size when erect, whereas, showers are large when flaccid and increase less proportioally when erect.

Then, we have those that start small and stay small in all circumstances; we call those... GREAT (especially if uncut and castrated)!!!

AND, POST MORE PIX, PLEASE.

Last edited by slipper; 03-09-2009 at 07:15 PM.
Old 03-09-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

uberandrew is on a distinguished road

you can suck them the same, big or little
Old 04-12-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Special Services is on a distinguished road

small dicks make my tiny cock so hard.
Old 04-12-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

iluvshemale is on a distinguished road

prefer bigger ones
Old 04-21-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jer3my is on a distinguished road
Default 1st prize

My vote goes for the beautiful pics from Cunnilingus. Hope the skin on that lovely little prick is really tight. Can we have some close-ups, including flaccid and including pulling skin back as far as it can go comfortably.
Old 04-27-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Shini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Shini
Post Tiny small?

Actually, wouldn't like too big.... One likes to receive as well as give :-P

Last edited by Shini; 04-27-2009 at 06:32 AM. Reason: typos
Old 04-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bigjoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past

small is nice but not too small that you dont feel anything
Old 04-30-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

chieninac is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I have this found this thread on Google, it's very interesting and it was the reason to join this forum.
Anyway, I agree with cunnilingus - the small ones are the right.

Greetings
chieninac
Old 04-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice
lol mine is tiny flaccid and not much bigger erect. Guess it's true that opposites attract, becouse one's like yours Mearlypink are my favorites,
please do share a pic of ur dick if it aint asking for too much....
i've read some other of your posts in this forum.... i really wanna see u....
Old 04-30-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

maxpowers is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumfucius1 View Post
As long as it's on a beautiful shemale whoe cares what size cock it is (even though I prefer a bit smaller myself).
I totally agree (and i also prefer smaller ones).

And Alice, i second Biswajyoti... please share some pics with us
Old 05-01-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

charlietwobeans is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to charlietwobeans
Default small is beautiful, but...

I agree, small is certainly beautiful on the right body type, but sometimes it can seem a little odd when on a larger frame. In any case, when its small and flaccid, I think its really cute, but I prefer larger erect ones - just more real estate to hang onto :D
Old 05-03-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

takeit36 will become famous soon enough

very nice cocks, i love it with some cum ;-)
Old 05-03-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jmape has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via ICQ to jmape Send a message via AIM to jmape Send a message via MSN to jmape Send a message via Yahoo to jmape

Quote:
Cunnie!

Thank you soooooo much. I'm glad I checked in before starting the usual day!
There's nothing more exciting (mostly) to me than seeing a pretty LB with a small penis and nothing beneath except a little empty sack.
The LB I am on intimate terms with is in that condition and I still get wet "down there" just by looking at her tiny penis and void beneath.
The few pics/vids I've seen of caucasian or latina shemales are OK, but I can't seem to locate many...Darn it! Still, the Asian LBs who have lost their balls are my Number One!
I must be one wacky girl!

I haven't read all the lines in this thread but I would like to remind you about a GREAT latino she-male with a little dick: Fernanda Lima!!!
Old 05-03-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jmape has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via ICQ to jmape Send a message via AIM to jmape Send a message via MSN to jmape Send a message via Yahoo to jmape

Quote:
That's a teeney weeney that I love! says Tim of Finland
Old 06-18-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ryann is on a distinguished road
Default thanks

small peenys are the most feminine
Old 06-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:

What a weird posting... but ok... I guess I've had my share of both "real" and "tricky" ones then... I just asked my ass and the answer is that I used to prefer the "real" ones but now accommodate "tricky" ones too...

As someone once said, we're all "tricky" but some happen to be more "tricky" than others... so how "real" can it get?

Last edited by hankhavelock; 06-18-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Old 06-20-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

s10ga is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You are right, we use to categorize everything but talking about shemales I categorize them because only the small cocked ones turn me on; a small cocked one is more femenine than big cocked one, at least for me; anyway I respect your point of view.

i agree with you 100%. but i guess it depends on the size of the cock to the body. proportion is a good thing. yes i think smaller is more fem and i like that, but hey, a shecock is a shecock
Old 07-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by girly_boy View Post
Well my cock is small when flacid it is about 4cm and hard I am around 9cm and I love my little cock I prefer shemales with small cocks as it looks more fem
do u mind sharing a pic of ur little dick if it ain't asking for too much
Old 07-15-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tinDic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chieninac View Post
I have this found this thread on Google, it's very interesting and it was the reason to join this forum.
Anyway, I agree with cunnilingus - the small ones are the right.

Greetings
chieninac
Shemales who have small dick's when they are hard are so sexy. I am only 4 inch hard I would love to stand next to them and compare size.
Old 08-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

timhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Thanks for beautiful post, mate! Please only note, that she is Mizuasa...

Quote:
Cunnie!

Dear Girl, I agree with you so much concerning the Asian LBs. I'm just very eager to see any pictures of YOUR friend-LB you talk about so often!
Is she too shy to get photoed or is it you who doesn't want to share such a treasure?

Last edited by dauls; 09-29-2011 at 06:05 PM.
Old 08-26-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Bildestoned is on a distinguished road
Default Small cock catfight!

Whilst I share the view that size is immaterial and that all such cocks should be appreciated for waht they areI do think there is a dilemma here somewhere.
My contention is that most guys seek out the larger cock by preference and thus the appreciation of a smaller cock has to be (obviously) for reasons other than size.
My latest and favourite UK escort orig. hails from Singapore and whilst I haven't discussed the point with her has clearly avoided showing her delightful little cock in her online profile. However, it is the colour of milky coffee whilst from beneath the head resembles an upturned chocolate heart. I LOVE it and it gets REALLY hard which simply adds to its allure. Last time I cupped my hands and she came into them; you can guess what I did with the cum!
It is certainly an interesting business but the lady mentioned above disproves my usual rule of attraction e.g. must have big cock!