Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-26-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

rahulaagarwal is on a distinguished road

damn, she is amazing. on one hand producers are queuing up to get her on their sites...on the other, guys like me will queue up to get her on their beds.
Old 03-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gor Gar will become famous soon enoughGor Gar will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dguy View Post
Indeed. My new fav. Long and lean with a flat chest. Just the way I like them. I hope she doesn't implants. She perfect the way she is..
You got that right! Implants on Domino, as far as I'm concerned, would destroy the awe-inspiring beauty that is her near-perfect physique.

If you think about all those "am I gay" questions pertaining to t-girls men sometimes ask, looking at Domino I'd have to go on record as saying that in my opinion you'd have to be gay to not find her attractive!
Old 03-26-2011

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up @ts-dominopresley.com

Two sets from Domino Presley's site.
Attached Thumbnails
07.jpg   10.jpg   15.jpg  

11.jpg   13.jpg   12.jpg  

Old 03-26-2011

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Taken from another couple of sets at Domino Presley's site.
Attached Thumbnails
08.jpg   09.jpg   15.jpg  

11.jpg   12.jpg   13.jpg  

Old 03-27-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

wertyu has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i have see the scene whit cristian xxx
very hot
complimet!!
Old 03-27-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

yuk is on a distinguished road

fantastic! wonderful! sincerely a beauty like her I'd marry immediately!!!
Old 03-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Who could refuse an invitation into Domino's bubble butt ?
Attached Thumbnails
77.jpg   78.jpg   82.jpg  

Old 03-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Domino feeling lonely at home and playing with her glass dildo
Attached Thumbnails
98.jpg   104.jpg   105.jpg  

Old 03-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Domino

Domino testing the ocean at winter
Attached Thumbnails
115.jpg   116.jpg   118.jpg  

Old 03-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
Two sets from Domino Presley's site.
Thank you for these awesome Domino pics good sir!

That first pic on the second row is eyeball-meltingly-hot...makes me wish I was the pool boy that day and she was feeling particularly frisky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhasso View Post
Who could refuse an invitation into Domino's bubble butt ?
I don't know...I think I'd spend an hour or two on those sexy, dirty bare soles on Domino first! Barefoot Domino Presley with dirty soles...man, dreams do come true sometimes. What great imagery to start the day...

Thanks for the awesome selection of pics!

Last edited by dauls; 01-12-2012 at 11:41 PM.
Old 04-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Domino hanging out with Yazlene Reyes and Britney Markham at the launch party for her new website.
Attached Thumbnails
domino-launch-party_IMG_0269-copy.jpg   domino-launch-party_IMG_0286 copy.jpg  
Old 04-04-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dani_5320 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to dani_5320

wow she is really pretty, cute too, she is amazing, again wow
Old 04-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

The latest candids from Domino's blog.
Attached Thumbnails
domino_blog_4-3-2011_abs.jpg   domino_blog_4-3-2011_girl.jpg   domino_blog_4-3-2011_sideboobtitty.jpg  

domino_blog_4-3-2011_photo.jpg  
Old 04-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Two of Domino's self-described "dork" pictures, from her blog.
Attached Thumbnails
domino_dork1.jpg   domino_dork21.jpg  
Old 04-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Three photos from Domino's blog, posted in late December 2010. Her caption for the second one is "some jizz from my booty," and for the third one is "a full load on my ass."

Hey, Enoch Root, that could be you!
Attached Thumbnails
domino_blog_12-29-2010_IMG_4059-225x300.jpg   domino_blog_some-jizz-from-my-booty_12-29-2010_IMG_3082-223x300.jpg   domino_blog_a-full-load-on-my-ass_12-29-2010_IMG_2103-225x300.jpg  

Old 04-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Domino in the shower, from her new site.

Enoch Root, she wants you to wash her back.
Attached Thumbnails
domino_shower_08dpr copy.jpg   domino_shower_12dpr copy.jpg   domino_shower_02dpr copy.jpg  

Old 04-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Domino in the shower, from her new site.

Enoch Root, she wants you to wash her back.
If Enoch's washing her back, do you think Domino would mind if I slipped in there and tended to a few of her other bodily parts? I promise to keep my pants and sneakers on and never make eye-contact with Enoch the whole time, that is if Domino was cool with the idea of course.

Thanks for more Domino pics smc! She is so tongue-wagging hot sometimes it's unbelievable...
Old 04-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Some more of Domino's "self-portraits" from her blog.
Attached Thumbnails
domino_blog_coorset21.jpg   domino_blog_corset11.jpg   domino_blog_corsetass1.jpg  

Old 04-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud of
Default Domino Presley New Site Review

Has her new site been posted yet? I did a search with her name when I wrote this and didnt notice it.

Anyway I made a TS Domino Presley Review the site is rather new so its not filled with years of content but its opening up with a nice amount.

Hope you guys and gals like

Cheers
Attached Thumbnails
6.jpg   2.jpg   10.jpg  

Old 04-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

From her site, Domino by the pool.
Attached Thumbnails
domino_nude-by-the-pool_03.jpg   domino_nude-by-the-pool_11.jpg   domino_nude-by-the-pool_13.jpg  

Old 04-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Some more of Domino's blog photos.
Attached Thumbnails
domino_blog_bodystocking.jpg   domino_blog_purplelakerbaker1.jpg   domino_bootyheels.jpg  

Old 04-30-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

That glass table is the world's most fortunate inanimate object. (from Domino's site)
Attached Thumbnails
dominopresley-trannyawards-01.jpg   dominopresley-trannyawards-02.jpg   dominopresley-trannyawards-03.jpg  

Old 05-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Domino with Britney Markham and Jesse at Blue Moon Nights in Los Angeles.
Attached Thumbnails
domino_BMNs-072.jpg   domino_BMNs-092310-013.jpg  
Old 05-03-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

biboy is on a distinguished road

Wow, absolutely WOW! This girl is soooo lovely!
Her Body is very
Old 05-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Some samples of Domino seducing Ty from a new set at her site. Domino writes:

[INDENT]"I love how easy it is to get boys to come off the street and fuck my brains out. I lure yet another young stud into my bedroom and easily persuade him into some hardcore fucking and sucking."[/INDENT

I know if I was walking down the street and saw Domino through the window, with her ass up in the air, I'd be trying to get in there in a heartbeat!
Attached Thumbnails
domino-presley-ty-01.jpg   domino-presley-ty-02.jpg   domino-presley-ty-03.jpg  

Old 05-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Lounging Domino, from her site.
Attached Thumbnails
dominopresley-lounging-01.jpg   dominopresley-lounging-02.jpg   dominopresley-lounging-03.jpg  

Old 05-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about

I long to lounge with Dominio...
Old 05-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Domino playing around with John Magnum at Blue Moon Nights in Los Angeles.
Attached Thumbnails
domino_bluemoon_4-7-2011_IMG_0415 copy.jpg   domino_bluemoon_4-7-2011_IMG_0416 copy.jpg   domino_bluemoon_4-7-2011_IMG_0417 copy.jpg  

domino_bluemoon_4-7-2011_IMG_0443 copy.jpg   domino_bluemoon_4-7-2011_IMG_0444 copy.jpg  
Old 05-12-2011

A few sexy shots of Domino Presley in a bodystocking, delicious.
Attached Thumbnails
Fishnet003.jpg   Fishnet020.jpg   Fishnet095.jpg  

Old 05-13-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kaytan has a little shameless behaviour in the past

nice hair cur, nice feminine body and face and also her small tits makes me horny.
how every I think she has a good dressing, it makes she more sexy :D
Old 05-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hazel, Morgan, Domino, and Doll, hanging out at Blue Moon Nights in Los Angeles.
Attached Thumbnails
domino_blog_hazelmorgandominodoll1.jpg  
Old 05-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Anallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to all

from her new site
Attached Thumbnails
03.jpg   04.jpg  
Old 05-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

From her new site, Domino in a set called "Girl."

She writes (in what is clearly a message to Enoch Root), accompanying these photos:
"Mmmm, I'm feeling really horny and want you to come here to lick on my titties and suck this hard cock! What's that baby? You want to cum on my face? Ok! I really hope you enjoy this intimate solo. Great for blowing your load to!"
My kind of girl!!
Attached Thumbnails
domino_girl_05.jpg   domino_girl_10.jpg   domino_girl_13.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 05-20-2011 at 12:36 PM.
Old 05-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Domino, from her blog. Is that a pipe on the couch? Has she been smoking weed?
Attached Thumbnails
domino_blog-5-20-2011_new-cell-pics_IMG_0506.jpg   domino_blog-5-20-2011_new-cell-pics_IMG_0507.jpg   domino_blog-5-20-2011_new-cell-pics_IMG_0509.jpg  

Old 05-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Domino, from her blog. Is that a pipe on the couch? Has she been smoking weed?
Never mind the pipe. She's clearly waiting on that couch for me. Or so says my fevered brain at night.
Old 05-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
From her new site, Domino in a set called "Girl."

She writes (in what is clearly a message to Enoch Root), accompanying these photos:
"Mmmm, I'm feeling really horny and want you to come here to lick on my titties and suck this hard cock! What's that baby? You want to cum on my face? Ok! I really hope you enjoy this intimate solo. Great for blowing your load to!"
My kind of girl!!
I usually don't like those captioned photos. I find them very silly. But sure, I do want to cum on her and have her cum on me.

That middle photo is stunning. She should never go back to straight hair.
Old 05-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
Never mind the pipe. She's clearly waiting on that couch for me. Or so says my fevered brain at night.
Maybe she'd "smoke" your "pipe" ...
Old 05-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Maybe she'd "smoke" your "pipe" ...
It's the only vice I approve of.
Old 05-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
It's the only vice I approve of.
I believe you meant to write this:

"It's the only voice of which I approve."

Now, back to my regular students ...
Old 05-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I believe you meant to write this:

"It's the only voice of which I approve."

Now, back to my regular students ...
I wrote that incorrectly? Fantastic. I guess I'll never get to share a drink with Salman Rushdie and Cormac McCarthy.
Old 05-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I wrote that incorrectly? Fantastic. I guess I'll never get to share a drink with Salman Rushdie and Cormac McCarthy.
What a frightening proposition! But let's get back to Domino, because this digression is shrinking my erection.
Old 05-25-2011

Thumbs up @ts-dominopresley

Domino Presley with time to catch some sun and lose her bikini.
Attached Thumbnails
09.jpg   13.jpg   15.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 05-25-2011 at 01:14 AM.
Old 05-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A few more self-portraits of Domino, from her blog.
Attached Thumbnails
domino_blog_garterbelt1.jpg   domino_jovani-dress1.jpg   domino_obeysweater.jpg  

domino_photo2.jpg  
Old 05-28-2011

Domino Presley in (& out of) short shorts.
Attached Thumbnails
ShortShorts002.jpg   ShortShorts044.jpg   ShortShorts056.jpg  

Old 05-28-2011

More of Domino Presley & Ty -- I love the third picture.
Attached Thumbnails
Ty_HC062.jpg   Ty_HC039.jpg   Ty_HC111.jpg  

Old 05-30-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

From her site, more of Domino in another "lounging around" set. The picture with the precum dripping from her is almost more than I can take.
Attached Thumbnails
domino_052711_lounging-around_07.jpg   domino_052711_lounging-around_13.jpg   domino_052711_lounging-around_14.jpg  

Old 06-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Domino pleasuring a cock, from her blog.
Attached Thumbnails
domino_blog_5-31-2011_3.jpg   domino_blog_5-31-2011_2.jpg  
Old 06-02-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

darkerfun2 is on a distinguished road
Default I HEART Domino

Domino... I just wanted to say I LOVE YOU, girl. You are simply GORGEOUS!

You and Fabiane are the reasons I joined this site. Thank you a million times to all the people who have posted pics on this thread. And most of all, Domino, to YOU... for just being YOU.

You are AWESOME.

Old 06-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Three from another of Domino's "Lounging Around" sets.
Attached Thumbnails
domino_lounging-around_050611_05.jpg   domino_lounging-around_050611_07.jpg   domino_lounging-around_050611_15.jpg  

Old 06-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A fan bought Domino this lingerie.
Attached Thumbnails
domino-presley-fan-01.jpg   domino-presley-fan-02.jpg   domino-presley-fan-03.jpg