Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-07-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

freeside is on a distinguished road
Default Is it possible for two shemales to fuck each other at the same time?

I am yet to see any images of it being possible. post some please if you know of any that exist.
Old 05-07-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Skeggjold has a little shameless behaviour in the past

It seems theoretically possible, if their cocks were long enough. They'd have to do it head-to-toe and facing away from eachother, I would imagine, and it would probably be uncomfortable, but it should be possible... I can't recall ever seeing it done, in pics or video, unfortunately.

I have sat around thinking about the possibility of four tgirls doing each other at once (so that all cocks involved were in a butt), which I think would probably be more comfortable than two girls trying to do so. They'd have to each do it doggy-style, lying on their sides arrayed kind of like a + sign(when seen from an aerial view), I imagine... :D

If I ever get a scanner, I might just have to illustrate the theory and up it for scientific consideration and debate.
Old 05-07-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

freeside is on a distinguished road

yeah i have seen a chain of 3+ but never just 2
Old 05-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

racquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really nice

Haven't you seen the videos of shemales fucking themselves? Simultaneously fucking each other would be easier. Of course, it would be just as silly. You can't really do that sort of thing with an actual erection.
Old 05-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Vanillas will become famous soon enough
Default Pushing the Envelope.......

Personally I'm holding out for a Shemale Circus Orgy. Two T-Girls would be shot from a cannon, do a 69 in midair and land on the high end of a teeter totter. This would catapult each of four bikinied midgets onto the backs of four prancing horses, each one with a huge erection the size of a Clydesdale's. The midgets would then reach around the horses' butts and begin masturbating them with the aid of giant gloves dipped in hot chicken soup. Meanwhile, as a pair of 400 pound shemale trapeze artists began their act, a congo line of seventeen Hermaphrodites, connected erect penis to rectum to erect penis to rectum to - you get the idea - begin making their way across the tightrope to the accompaniment of 27 leprechauns singing "Its a long Way to Tipperary."

If anyone has seen this or something similar performed please let me know.
Old 05-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aa2239 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanillas View Post
Personally I'm holding out for a Shemale Circus Orgy. Two T-Girls would be shot from a cannon, do a 69 in midair and land on the high end of a teeter totter. This would catapult each of four bikinied midgets onto the backs of four prancing horses, each one with a huge erection the size of a Clydesdale's. The midgets would then reach around the horses' butts and begin masturbating them with the aid of giant gloves dipped in hot chicken soup. Meanwhile, as a pair of 400 pound shemale trapeze artists began their act, a congo line of seventeen Hermaphrodites, connected erect penis to rectum to erect penis to rectum to - you get the idea - begin making their way across the tightrope to the accompaniment of 27 leprechauns singing "Its a long Way to Tipperary."

Yeah same here, if anyone has seen anything like this before, please let me know too lol!
Old 05-09-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanillas View Post

That is just...
Old 05-09-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Darha is on a distinguished road
Talking Please....!

For the love of mankind! someone try it
Old 02-11-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

smooth has a little shameless behaviour in the past

seems like a broke dick looking for a place to happen to me
Old 08-05-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

thevenun is on a distinguished road
Default two shemales at same time

same time shemale fucking video
Old 08-06-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LuvTSLB is a jewel in the roughLuvTSLB is a jewel in the roughLuvTSLB is a jewel in the roughLuvTSLB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeside View Post
Is it possible for two shemales to fuck each other at the same time? I am yet to see any images of it being possible. post some please if you know of any that exist.
YES ! IT IS Possible . . with a double headed DiLDooo

You did not specify it had to be with each others dicks

OK . . more serious . . yes . . do a sixtyniner (69) Both get [face] Fucked at the same time !

SERIOUSLY . . it would take very long and soft cocks..just because of how the anatomy of the bodies are, to the required position / bending to penetrate each other simultaneously.

This is probably why you have never seen this, nor ever will. But, will keep a eye out