Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2007

Default personalities of shemales

ok so becuase of the fact that i have never even seen a shemale in person, i know nothing about their general personality (i know i'm stereo typing but it's the same thing if i was talking about females or males). i know i read some posts here about people saying they only want money ect ect..

one day i do hope to find a ts that i care about but before that i'd like to know as much as possible from your expiriences. GENERALLY, how are their personalities, how they act, how they are, ect ect.

remember you can never judge anyone because of their gender but like i said theres a general similarity that all types of people share and there has to be one of shemales.

intelligent, romantic, sexy, naughty, interesting, different, styleish, mean, greedy, ANYTHING which you believe is a similarity that a good amount of shemales share..

again, i realize everybody is different, but people also have many similarities!