Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-30-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
In the lab, I had a pet jumping spider who hung around the insect cages looking for lunch. One day a female jumping spider showed up. With his excellent vision he immediately and very carefully approached her. Now male jumping spiders have special hairy front legs that they wave around in a special way to determine if the female is friendly of hungry.
The understanding at this point is critical. One misstep on his part and its all over. Fortunately for my buddy, his efforts were rewarded and he lived for another day.

Quick someone step on that thing and crush it, YUCK i hate spiders
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 03-30-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
Quick someone step on that thing and crush it, YUCK i hate spiders
Jerseygirl Jen
Hey, don't hurt my buddy. He is a nice guy, he just wants to have lunch and lots of sex. I'll bet he would think your quite cute for a human, he does prefer cute young female spiders, however.

They eat lots of bad bugs you know.
Old 03-30-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default connection?

Randolph:
What is the connection between my post that you quoted and the spider story you posted?

You smokin' "grass" fires again?
Old 03-30-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Randolph:
What is the connection between my post that you quoted and the spider story you posted?

You smokin' "grass" fires again?
Fran selected
Quote:
not scare away
first guy to come along with itches in his britches.
but he is trying to be careful
check out the "turf".
He may be fun to play with for a while,
like a cat plays with a mouse.
then decide if I throw him back.
watch out for the lightening strike
Some words from your post. They sounded kinda spidery to me.
Old 03-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Now I understand.
Randolph, you're creepy.
Old 03-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Now I understand.
Randolph, you're creepy.
Just a little teasing Fran, just a little teasing.
Old 03-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
... smc, let's not scare away the customers here. ...
I did not mention personal privacy; you did. That post prompted me to do my "job."
Old 03-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Now I understand.
Randolph, you're creepy.
Yeah, I'm going to creep up your leg and kiss your patooti.

Last edited by randolph; 03-31-2011 at 05:02 PM.
Old 03-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hey, don't hurt my buddy. He is a nice guy, he just wants to have lunch and lots of sex. I'll bet he would think your quite cute for a human, he does prefer cute young female spiders, however.

They eat lots of bad bugs you know.

Why does every guy always have a creepy friend that they bring along with them everywhere they go?
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 03-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Why does every guy always have a creepy friend that they bring along with them everywhere they go?
Jerseygirl Jen
Now Jen, don't tell me your one of those wimpy girls that freaks out at the site of a spider or gasp, a mouse?
Old 04-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Now Jen, don't tell me your one of those wimpy girls that freaks out at the site of a spider or gasp, a mouse?
|
Fraid so, guess i'm a girly girl and mice are a very good reason to have a cat

Jerseygirl Jen
Old 04-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
|
Fraid so, guess i'm a girly girl and mice are a very good reason to have a cat

Jerseygirl Jen
Well, don't get me wrong Jen, I like girly girls and tgurls, the girlier the better.
When they see a mouse, scream and jump up on a chair and raise their skirt, the view just improves.
When I was a kid, dad took the umbrella out of the garage, put it in the car and we went to the beach. When we opened up the umbrella, on the beach, a whole family of mice jumped out of it and started running around the beach.
The place became bedlam with screaming girls running around while we were trying to catch the mice. It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.
Old 04-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new believer will become famous soon enough
Default Whaaaaat

Fran may be gorgeous, sweet yet taunting, and I'll wager she is as tasty as she looks. But do you really believe she has a 'Patooi". (Whatever that is).

Randolph, I'll give you this much, I think she likes you.

Quote:
Yeah, I'm going to creep up your leg and kiss your patooti.
Old 04-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Well, don't get me wrong Jen, I like girly girls and tgurls, the girlier the better.
When they see a mouse, scream and jump up on a chair and raise their skirt, the view just improves.
When I was a kid, dad took the umbrella out of the garage, put it in the car and we went to the beach. When we opened up the umbrella, on the beach, a whole family of mice jumped out of it and started running around the beach.
The place became bedlam with screaming girls running around while we were trying to catch the mice. It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Well i don't know what i'd do as my apartment has never had a mouse but i do know if i ever do find a mouse my cat Twiki had better go to work and get rid of the mouse
Now if you want me to stand on a chair and lift my skirt for you we don't need an icky mouse
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 04-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Well i don't know what i'd do as my apartment has never had a mouse but i do know if i ever do find a mouse my cat Twiki had better go to work and get rid of the mouse
Now if you want me to stand on a chair and lift my skirt for you we don't need an icky mouse
Jerseygirl Jen
Hey, hey Jen, that's the best suggestion I have had for quite a while. I'll make sure the area is mouse fee and I'll bring a nice package treat for Twiki.
Old 04-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Hey, hey Jen, that's the best suggestion I have had for quite a while. I'll make sure the area is mouse fee and I'll bring a nice package treat for Twiki.
Now that will make Twiki a very happy camper

Jerseygirl Jen