Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 05-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
For dauls, it doesn't involve any thinking. I think he is a computer database with facial recognition (and apparently cock, tattoos, breasts, and other recognition) capabilities. Not convinced? Well, has he ever shown his face?
You may have something there smc. Whatever the case, I'm more than happy to let him do the bulk of the heavy lifting.
Old 05-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

While I'm right here, check out the deliciously skinny Hyra
Attached Thumbnails
Hyra 04.jpg   Hyra 07.jpg   Hyra 10.jpg  

Old 05-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default www.shemaleasia.com

Teena is yummy.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_teena_010.jpg   sk_teena_013.jpg  
Old 05-05-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

unclefrank can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplehead View Post
Ice-photos from SexyAsianLadyboys.com

A skinny girl with budding breasts, a thick, cut member, loose nuts and a full thatch of pubic hair.
Wow. I need to find more of this Ice. Lots of ladyboys call themselves Ice. But this one ... is nice.
Old 05-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Kelly is mighty fine.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_kelly_011.jpg   sk_kelly_013.jpg   sk_kelly_014.jpg  

Old 05-08-2011

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up @ladyboy-ladyboy

Quote:
What is it about skinny girls?!
This unknown is another ladyboy called First.
Attached Thumbnails
09.jpg   13.jpg   15.jpg  

Old 05-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.bobstgirls.com

Bella has an amazing smile.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_bella_8.jpg   sk_bella_9.jpg   sk_bella_13.jpg  

Old 05-09-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

harleyfan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
This unknown is another ladyboy called First.
let me be the first to say then, damn i want her, what a beauty, could those lips forever
Old 05-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Pami is a picture of perfection.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_pami_003.jpg   sk_pami_008.jpg   sk_pami_015.jpg  

Old 05-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is Tania from Manila. I want her!
Attached Thumbnails
Tania 03.jpg   Tania 08.jpg   Tania 10.jpg  

Old 05-11-2011

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another cutie whose name I wish I knew.
Wish granted: Her name is Nuy, and yes she is lovely.
Attached Thumbnails
09.jpg   14.jpg   nuy_(2).jpg  

Old 05-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2old View Post
This is Tania from Manila. I want her!
And I want to see more of her, she is gorgeous!
Old 05-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Wish granted: Her name is Nuy, and yes she is lovely.
Indeed she is.

But it took you 3 weeks! 3 weeks! Instead of referring to you as Sherlock, do I now have to call you Inspector Clouseau?
Old 05-11-2011

Wink

Quote:
Indeed she is.

But it took you 3 weeks! 3 weeks! Instead of referring to you as Sherlock, do I now have to call you Inspector Clouseau?
If, big if, I had been wrong, then yes, Clouseau.
Sometimes there's just no pleasing people.
And shemalestardb.com has her listed as an unknown. But don't worry I've set them straight, of course.
Old 05-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
If, big if, I had been wrong, then yes, Clouseau.
Sometimes there's just no pleasing people.
And shemalestardb.com has her listed as an unknown. But don't worry I've set them straight, of course.
It'd be worse to be labeled as Clouseau's boss, Chief Inspector Charles LaRousse Dreyfus.

At least Clouseau got results, however inadvertent they may have been!!

And yes, she is a cutie-pie!
Old 05-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

And I want to see more of her, she is gorgeous!
That makes at least 2 of us, dauls.
Old 05-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is Air. Call her long & lean, or tall & slim, but I say strictly skinny. And pretty hot!
Attached Thumbnails
Air 013.jpg   Air 014.jpg   Air 015.jpg  

Old 05-12-2011

Talking Chief Inspector Charles LaRousse Dreyfus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErosArtist View Post
It'd be worse to be labeled as Clouseau's boss, Chief Inspector Charles LaRousse Dreyfus.

At least Clouseau got results, however inadvertent they may have been!!

And yes, she is a cutie-pie!
Any mention of Chief Inspector Dreyfus, I always think about:
those "Kill Clouseau" scribblings on the walls of his padded cell;
and when he shot himself in the face with his cigarette lighter.
Click image to open a larger version of Kill Clouseau -- Herbert Lom.jpg. Views: 7.
And while hunting for a "Kill Clouseau" image, I noticed this one of a band from Florida called... Kill Clouseau.
Attached Thumbnails
Kill Clouseau, a band from Tallahassee, FL.jpg  
Old 05-12-2011

Thumbs up @lb-69.com

Back on topic, here's the lovely Candi.
Attached Thumbnails
013.jpg   014.jpg   015.jpg  

Old 05-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gor Gar will become famous soon enoughGor Gar will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
This skinny sweetie is Bow.
I'd love to see more of her so if ya got 'em, please post 'em.
Dude, if I see any more of her I will be more than glad to share the wealth. She is HOT!!!

Thanks for posting her pics!
Old 05-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool Bow -from LBGirlfriends

Quote:
This skinny sweetie is Bow.
I'd love to see more of her so if ya got 'em, please post 'em.
Well, I said I'd be happy to share some more Bow pics if I found them, and here they are. I hope you folks like them, and here's hoping we can see more of this rail-thin beauty queen!
Attached Thumbnails
Bow029.jpg   Bow074.jpg  
Old 05-14-2011

Leggy Lisa, delicious.
Attached Thumbnails
04.jpg   06.jpg   09.jpg  

Old 05-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gor Gar View Post
Well, I said I'd be happy to share some more Bow pics if I found them, and here they are. I hope you folks like them, and here's hoping we can see more of this rail-thin beauty queen!
Thanks for those, Gor Gar. Not easy to find, were they
Old 05-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Quote:
Thanks for those, Gor Gar. Not easy to find, were they
You're welcome Bro, and I'm hoping that this isn't the only set Bow has ever done...but right now it sorta' seems that way.
Old 05-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nas is very sexy, indeed.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_nas_010.jpg   sk_nas_011.jpg   sk_nas_013.jpg  

Old 05-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is Pin. I think her BMI is low enough to qualify as skinny.
Attached Thumbnails
Pin 09.jpg   Pin 11.jpg   Pin 12.jpg  

Old 05-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemaleyum.com

Alinah in red lingerie.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_alinah2022.jpg   sk_alinah2037.jpg   sk_alinah2053.jpg  

Old 05-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.franks-tgirlworld.com

Aor sounds like she's speaking "pirate" when she tells Frank her name.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_Aor_content_011.jpg   sk_Aor_content_009.jpg   sk_Aor_content_004.jpg  

Old 05-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

purplehead is a jewel in the roughpurplehead is a jewel in the roughpurplehead is a jewel in the rough

Stacie Miguire-photos by Shemale Strokers

These are the first shots I have seen of her.

Very thin frame contrasted by her longish, circumcised dick and loosely hanging nut sac.
Attached Thumbnails
stacie miguire 31.jpg   stacie miguire 34.jpg  
Old 05-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.supertransex.com.br

This is Byanca Spanc.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_byanda-spanc_139.jpg   sk_byanda-spanc_239.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 06-01-2011 at 10:17 PM.
Old 05-29-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Filipina Tania is certainly skinny, but quite appealing.
Attached Thumbnails
Tania PI 06.jpg   Tania PI 07.jpg   Tania PI 10.jpg  

Old 05-29-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

xerpico is on a distinguished road
Default cute asian tgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplehead View Post
photos by Asian Shemales

I do not know her name; however, she is thin with growing nipples, loose nuts, a full compliment of hair and a magnificent, circumcised member with a visible scar and mushroom like head.
she's Guitar... beautiful, isn't she?
Old 06-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.travestisbrasil.com.br

Quote:
This is Byanca Spanc.
How about a couple more of Byanca Spanc?
Attached Thumbnails
byanca-spanc_153.jpg   byanca-spanc_253.jpg  
Old 06-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is White (aka Golf?). Skinny but plenty yummy
Attached Thumbnails
White 012.jpg   White 013.jpg   White 016.jpg  

White2 007.jpg   White2 015.jpg   White2 016.jpg  

Old 06-05-2011

Thumbs up @franks-tgirlworld

Unique
Attached Thumbnails
unique-frankstgirlworld-08.jpg  
Old 06-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemalestrokers.com

Quote:
Unique
More of Unique Murcielago.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_unique-murcielago_01.jpg   sk_unique-murcielago_28.jpg   sk_unique-murcielago_40.jpg  

Old 06-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is Cin. Skinny, but still pretty easy on the eyes
Attached Thumbnails
cin1054.jpg   cin1094.jpg   cin1102.jpg  

Old 06-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.LBGirlfriends.com

This is Karn.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_Karn139.jpg   sk_Karn143.jpg   sk_Karn158.jpg  

Old 07-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ayu could have gone in the Newhalf thread, but she seems at home here.
Attached Thumbnails
Ayu 13.jpg   Ayu 14.jpg   Ayu 15.jpg  

Old 07-04-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ayu could have gone in the Newhalf thread, but she seems at home here.
It's so nice to see a newhalf that doesn't have any pubic hair at all. She is a refreshing change.
Old 07-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.LBGirlfriends.com

This cutie is named Por.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_024-por-2112.jpg   sk_024-por-2139.jpg   sk_024-por-2142.jpg  

Old 07-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This skinny ladyboy is called Eh. Delicious!
Attached Thumbnails
Eh 044.jpg   Eh 056.jpg   Eh 067.jpg  

Old 07-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.ladyboy-ladyboy.com

Beev definitely holds my attention.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_beev_1298865346.jpg   sk_beev_383725149.jpg   sk_beev_1838609062.jpg  

Old 07-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is Pop. No explanation necessary.
Attached Thumbnails
Pop 06.jpg   Pop 07.jpg   Pop 08.jpg  

Pop2 05.jpg   Pop2 06.jpg   Pop2 08.jpg  

Old 07-20-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

brne is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Tall & slender, not a lot of ass or boobs?
How about these?
Anonymous from TGirl Passion.
does anyone know the name of the black tgirl here?
Old 07-20-2011

Default Valeri and Leslys

Quote:
Originally Posted by brne View Post
Quote:
Tall & slender, not a lot of ass or boobs?
How about these?
Anonymous from TGirl Passion.
does anyone know the name of the black tgirl here?
The first three pix in not2old's post are of Valeri, and the other five shots show Leslys.
Attached Thumbnails
valeri4_1.jpg   valeri4_2.jpg   valeri4_3.jpg  

leslys-09.jpg   leslys-12.jpg   leslys-13.jpg  

Old 07-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemale-pornstar.com

Skinny Unique takes Christian's big cock.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_uniquechristian1046.jpg   sk_uniquechristian1069.jpg   sk_uniquechristian1129.jpg  

Old 07-27-2011

Slender ladyboy Allundra.
Attached Thumbnails
01.jpg   05.jpg   10.jpg  

Old 07-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemaleyum.com

In past sets, skinny Alhena Adams has been wearing her glasses. Here, she's taken them off and taken a cock.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_alhenaadamslucky1055 copy.jpg   sk_alhenaadamslucky1125 copy.jpg   sk_alhenaadamslucky1146 copy.jpg  

Old 08-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'm afraid I don't have a clue as to her name.
Attached Thumbnails
sk_name-unknown_12.jpg   sk_name-unknown_19.jpg   sk_name-unknown_24.jpg