Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 06-09-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold
Default My first man

Okay, he's not TECHNICALLY my first. I had a threesome many years ago where I was going down on an old high school sweetie. And a few more involving my girlfriend's husband-- but those were all focused on pleasuring her, and as such there was no interaction between he and I.

But I made friends with this older gentleman on FB, and for the first time I felt like I was actually being treated right by the male species. I've been hit on by a number of men, and it invariably devolves into immediate requests for sex, sexting, etc. Well, this fellow didn't allow sex to be the first thing out of his mouth, and we actually became friends first. I do that emotional connection.

At any rate, he got his work to send him up my way, and he's been visiting and will be here until Friday. Gosh the sex is great! Talk about stamina-- he's old enough to be my father, but he could outlast me and most of the men I've heard about. I'm also having fun introducing him to my bag of many sex toys and bondage equipment. So yeah, sort of new for me, given that I've mostly confined myself to lesbian relationships. And I will continue to be mostly a lesbian, but I guess it goes to show that it's not so much about gender or looks for me, as it is how the person treats me, and if they're courteous and polite.
Old 06-10-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

virtualflowe is infamous around these partsvirtualflowe is infamous around these parts
Default Happy for you

I am happy to hear you've found a man that you can connect with.

Out of curiosity, what gender are you referring to when you say that you will mostly have lesbian relationships?
Old 06-11-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Historically, all of my relationships have been with cisgender lesbians. But I'm attracted to trans women as well and would readily consider a relationship. I suppose I'm really Pansexual at heart, but with a strong tendency to gravitate to women.