Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-19-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pigsnizzle is on a distinguished road
Default Anal Orgasm?

I've read posts in thread about the pleasure of anal, that some people can cum while recieving anal.
I've been having an experience for a while now that feels like an Orgasm in My ass. I Dildo a while and the pleasure builds up till I feel... almost like a pulsating pleasure in my ass and it causes a little bit of urine to squirt from my cock like a water gun. I usually take the dildo out at the climaxing feeling and put it back in when the spasming feeling is done. A few more strokes and I could have another seconds later.
What kind of orgasm is this? Had anyone here ever had a similar experience?
Old 07-23-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigsnizzle View Post
I've read posts in thread about the pleasure of anal, that some people can cum while recieving anal.
I've been having an experience for a while now that feels like an Orgasm in My ass. I Dildo a while and the pleasure builds up till I feel... almost like a pulsating pleasure in my ass and it causes a little bit of urine to squirt from my cock like a water gun. I usually take the dildo out at the climaxing feeling and put it back in when the spasming feeling is done. A few more strokes and I could have another seconds later.
I think what you squirt out is not urine, its pre cum.. Does it have a sticky feel to it??
Old 10-04-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

hauna is on a distinguished road
Default anal orgasm

I drool from my cock when I have anything up my ass. I have even cum when someone is banging me
Old 10-24-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

stephanie4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Thumbs up

Quote:
Thats the anal O my friend. Wonderful isn't it? I honest to god pasted out the first time I had one.
Old 10-26-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

I discovered that I enjoyed anal play right about the time I began masturbating. I'd diddle my ass with my fingers and various objects. It didn't have receptive anal until I was 48 and had become my transformation. Why I waited so long is another matter, but it suffices to say I've been making up for lost time! The following is an account of my first anal orgasm over five years ago.

Eric laid on his back on the carpet with his head on a pillow. Celeste told "This is a special occasion. It's Melissa's first time." I was a little
embarrassed but given the size of his cock I was glad that he knew. Celeste hadsquirted a huge amount of Astroglide into my tush when she was playing with itand now she was busy slipping a Trojan Magnum on his cock. I have a dildo aboutthe same size as Eric, but I knew the real thing was going to be different. Celeste said, "Come on get over here! I can't keep him hard all night!" and laughed. I straddled his narrow waist and felt his ribs with my thighs. Celeste took his shaft and gently pushed his cockhead against my pink asshole. "Melissa,bare down on his cock like you are pooping, it will help relax your sphincter!" I couldn't believe she just said that, but I did as I was told and Eric's cockslipped painlessly into my bum. Celeste took a picture of me that I still havethe moment his cock went balls deep inside me. I have this big surprised look onmy face My ass relaxed and I began to rock up and down on him. I looked overin the wall mirror was watched his cock disappear and reappear from my ass. Ireally began to get into it, pissed I had waited until I was 48 to get fuckedbut glad I finally did.

I got a little daring and climbed off Eric and asked "Wanna fuck me doggy?"without a word his cock returned inside me. Celeste stuck her 6" cock in frontof me and I sucked on her. Celeste pulled her cock out of my mouth and unwrapped a condom and slipped it on. Eric and she took turns doing my ass which was making something stir inside me. While one would fuck me I would stroke the other to keep them hard so I could have more. Eric pumped me and and held my asscheeks tightly. My cock grew hard and without warning I shot my load all over the carpet. Eric didn't stop when I came and I nearly hyperventilated. Celeste got behind him and tugged his balls. I finally felt his cock pulsate as he shot his load into the condom. I was covered in sweat, my make up had run a little but this was the most erotic experience I had ever had. Celeste pulled me off the floor when Eric eased out of me and had me lean against her bar. The twoof us fucked standing until I begged her to come. My ass was more than a littlesore by now, but in a good way. I pulled away from her and got on my knees and pulled the condom off her cock. I deep throated her letting her shoot a stream into my mouth. Celeste's cum tasted sweeter thanEric's. I opened wide and showed off her pearly white jizz on my tongue before I swallowed it all. That was over two years ago. Since then my new gender and sexual journey has continues and I have no regrets.
Attached Images

Last edited by Melissa Pink; 10-26-2012 at 10:34 AM.
Old 04-12-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

triplej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default That's the real deal!

Yep. Sounds like you experience what I consider the anal orgasm! They are awesome to put it mildly! I love them. Although they can be pretty intense. I have yet to pass out from one but I'm usually pretty dizzy after several. And I concur with others remarks, it's probably not urine but precum coming out of you. I can soak through a hand towel with the amount of precum that anal toying makes me produce.
Old 05-04-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

JanieTgirl is on a distinguished road

It is amazing how with the right man, a Black man for me, sex can be. He can and does create many mini and maxi orgasms in me during anal sex. I never knew sex could be so good or so satisfying.
Old 05-11-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanieTgirl View Post
It is amazing how with the right man, a Black man for me, sex can be. He can and does create many mini and maxi orgasms in me during anal sex. I never knew sex could be so good or so satisfying.
I hear you sister! There is nothing like the sensation of a having a partner that knows how to work their cock in and out of your ass like a jackhammer to pleasure you and reaffirm your status as a cock slut!
Attached Thumbnails
melbanged.jpg  
Old 06-12-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

JanieTgirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Pink View Post
I hear you sister! There is nothing like the sensation of a having a partner that knows how to work their cock in and out of your ass like a jackhammer to pleasure you and reaffirm your status as a cock slut!
yes, Melissa ... it is life affirming. You know you're a woman and your his woman!
Old 06-23-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

Anal-Os come seem to personally come naturally from painful or large insertions instead of regular sex. If it REALLY hurts me bad and I wish it would just stop or be over, ...I'll probably cum. lol

Last edited by Smoothie; 06-23-2013 at 10:53 PM.
Old 08-19-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

stressless is on a distinguished road

the best feeling I every had so far
Old 09-11-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

thebigdick is on a distinguished road

i jus wanna noe how to get my precum to squirt out like sperm? i had dildoed myself before but the pleasure is just not 100%.
Old 09-15-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Devora_la_devi is on a distinguished road

Cumming without touch you cock is a myth does not exist
Old 09-19-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LarryP will become famous soon enoughLarryP will become famous soon enough
Default Must Disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devora_la_devi View Post
Sorry Devora, I absolutely disagree with you. I have cum many times while being penetrated anally--and without touching my cock. The orgasms are unbelievably strong and powerful. With an experienced and passionate lover who is willing to take their time and make love to your ass, the experience can be mind blowing---as many of the commenters above have alluded to. An anal orgasm is wonderful.....and very real. Peace.
Old 09-19-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryP View Post
Sorry Devora, I absolutely disagree with you. I have cum many times while being penetrated anally--and without touching my cock. The orgasms are unbelievably strong and powerful. With an experienced and passionate lover who is willing to take their time and make love to your ass, the experience can be mind blowing---as many of the commenters above have alluded to. An anal orgasm is wonderful.....and very real. Peace.
I fear Devora_la_devi may be generalizing from her own experience. If so, that's sad ... because an anal orgasm without touching the cock is an amazing thing of beauty. LarryP is correct, and I can attest to that from my own experience.
Old 09-19-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Sorry but the other posters are right, it can happen. I have seen it for myself.
Old 10-02-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kamsutra has a spectacular aura aboutkamsutra has a spectacular aura about

you are right. Can't get dildos in INDIA and I have not get banged from behind bu a cock but I have played with my cock while a cucumber/bottle in my ass. intense orgasms. The urine you are talking about is actually sticky precum. There are times when after first orgasm, I cum almost 4-5 times in next one minute. There are times when I just want to get fucked no matter what. Anal orgasm makes you a cock slut
Old 10-02-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

An anal orgasm is intense and real, and the receiving partner may even ejaculate while completely flaccid.

Sex feels good for everyone, I don't know why this would be unbelievable to some. Anal sex is pleasurable and completely fine without the aid of any penile stimulation.

I have had 2 or 3 100% hands-off ejaculations in my lifetime from anal play or sex.

Anal sex feels good. Sometimes people cum. Anal sex is still great even if you don't happen to cum.

The End.

Last edited by Smoothie; 10-02-2013 at 11:23 PM.
Old 01-03-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

eric is on a distinguished road
Default Not urine

Yes I´d say that wasn´t urine but sperm. Since your dildo fress the spot where it is accumulated. Probably you wouldn´t squirt if you ejaculater recently (=empty "bag" .
Old 01-09-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud ofsailove has much to be proud of
Default Urine never

Quote:
I can cum without even touching my cock, when I fuck myself, I will leak precum then two or three times squirt a big load, I love to cum on a dildo and lick it clean, this makes me cum again and again. Am I sick ?
Old 03-03-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Kakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really niceKakariko is just really nice

I was fingering myself yesterday afternoon and produced quite a bit of pre-cum.
Old 03-08-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

aidyen is on a distinguished road

Prostate is the male's "g-spot". It is possible to ejaculate with prostate stimulation, it's called p-spot orgasm. Though it needs experience in most cases, like getting prostate used to being stimulated. Also, it needs a little anatomical knowledge, just thrusting straight is often not enough. The prostate is in a place that requires a little angle. But regardless of everything, I think anal sex is very pleasureable, even if I'm not attracted to guys at all and only experienced strap-on and dildo so far.
Old 09-05-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Nadlong is on a distinguished road

During intercourse or insertions i do experience handsfree cum, n loads of precum before that, but i do believe anal orgasms r a lil different frm simply prostate orgasm cuz when you reach that state u dont really ejaculate but some muscular spasms do take place n the feeling makes me like go thru a frenzy..
Old 09-05-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

Much better than penile orgasm in my opinion. It's can be less intense than the pumping feeling of ejaculating via penile stimulation. But to me, the afterglow is a lot warmer and longer lasting.
Old 09-05-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Nadlong is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I fear Devora_la_devi may be generalizing from her own experience. If so, that's sad ... because an anal orgasm without touching the cock is an amazing thing of beauty. LarryP is correct, and I can attest to that from my own experience.
oh yes I agree as I have and have been experiencing handsfree org aswell..
Old 09-06-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
Much better than penile orgasm in my opinion. It's can be less intense than the pumping feeling of ejaculating via penile stimulation. But to me, the afterglow is a lot warmer and longer lasting.
I totally agree! Nothing is sexually satisfying for me as the sensation of having just been pleasuring by a cock deep in my derriere! I adore getting out of bed to pee and feeling the squishy sensation of my gaping asshole as I walk to the bathroom!
Old 09-07-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

samantha69ding can only hope to improve

I am curious what does it mean by without touching?
If it mean as it is, the cock not touching anything and one can cum/ejaculate just by someone fucking the ass then I have not experience it.
However, on some occasion, especially in some position like the so called splitting bamboo positions, with my balls feeling the pressure of his abdomen, after a while I lost erection and my pre-cum (or cum) starts dripping a lot and it makes me want to last forever.. but it's not like ejaculation, it's just drip and drip for about 30 sec to about a minute (sometime longer) - does that count?
Or is it like facing down on bed and my cock caught between the bed and my abdomen while he fuck from behind which usually cum in ejaculating lasting about 10-15sec?

the feeling after is much different, one makes me love my man more and feel weak but really relax while the later makes me feel "lost interest" after ejaculating.

Last edited by samantha69ding; 09-07-2014 at 10:46 PM.
Old 02-02-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Kiwidrew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hauna View Post
I drool from my cock when I have anything up my ass. I have even cum when someone is banging me
Never received anal yet, but coming at the same time sounds fantastic, I want.
Old 02-02-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

JamesMahon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwidrew View Post
I am with you, yet to try it but thought alone is incredible.
Old 02-02-2015
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwidrew View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMahon View Post
I am with you, yet to try it but thought alone is incredible.
Try it. Receiving is one of the best feelings that you will ever have. It's something that I wanted for a long time and after the first time I can't get enough.
Old 02-02-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

JamesMahon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Try it. Receiving is one of the best feelings that you will ever have. It's something that I wanted for a long time and after the first time I can't get enough.
I really want to, can't wait to finally try one. I have used fingers before and have really enjoyed that.