Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 01-13-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rawhead rex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinlion View Post
These were just emailed to me so I am sharing. Enjoy.
sweet scream-min!! who is that in the first two pics.???
And where can I find her?!?!
Old 01-14-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default www.shemale-japan.com

From several sets, delicious Emiru. As you can see, she knows how to reward a photographer for a job well done.
Attached Thumbnails
japan_2emiru005.jpg   japan_2emiru027.jpg   japan_2emiru040.jpg  

japan_emiru3.hiro.016.jpg   japan_emiru3.hiro.060.jpg   japan_emiru3.hiro.090.jpg  

japan_2emiru076.jpg   japan_2emiru080.jpg   japan_2emiru089.jpg  

japan_emiru(yuri)1.hiro.028.jpg   japan_emiru(yuri)1.hiro.092.jpg   japan_emiru(yuri)1.hiro.119.jpg  

Old 01-16-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Kei, new to SMJ, has a very long cock.
Attached Thumbnails
japan_Kei1066.jpg   japan_Kei1086.jpg   japan_Kei1099.jpg  

Old 01-22-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Makoto Nanase -- with her hair of such appealing, exquisite color -- is the newest model at Shemale Japan. She works at a new-half brothel.
Beautiful Makoto Nanase returns for another shoot at Shemale Japan. The low moans she emits as she strokes her cock in the video are almost too much to take!
Attached Thumbnails
japan_a_MakotoNanase2034.jpg   japan_b_MakotoNanase2081.jpg   japan_c_MakotoNanase2106.jpg  

Old 01-26-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
There is no such thing as too much Mai Ayase.
Mai Ayase, from her latest set.
Attached Thumbnails
japan_MaiAyase11021.jpg   japan_MaiAyase11029.jpg   japan_MaiAyase11050.jpg  

Old 01-28-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The patterns on the pillows and drapes in these pictures remind me of a "makeout" party I went to as a teenager. I am certain that had Mako Aiuchi been there, I would have never left!
Attached Thumbnails
japan_MakoAiuchi1012.jpg   japan_MakoAiuchi1093.jpg   japan_MakoAiuchi1105.jpg  

Old 02-01-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yuuki Tominaga is in her mid-30s and is the equivalent of the "madam" at a Tokyo-area new-half brothel.
Attached Thumbnails
japan_YuukiTominaga1028.jpg   japan_YuukiTominaga1041.jpg   japan_YuukiTominaga1079.jpg  

Old 02-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Yuu Hoshibana's cock in a guy's ass means she's my kind of woman!
Yuu Hoshibana returns to SMJ for another solo set.
Attached Thumbnails
japan_YuuHoshibana8031.jpg   japan_YuuHoshibana8055.jpg   japan_YuuHoshibana8066.jpg  

Old 02-04-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

guiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really nice
Default Yuuki

Quote:
Yuuki Tominaga is in her mid-30s and is the equivalent of the "madam" at a Tokyo-area new-half brothel.
Wow!! Love these pics smc...got any more please, exactly my type of girl.....
Old 02-04-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltydreamer View Post
Not from me, I'm afraid. This is the only set of photos she has done, as far as I know, and I have chosen the allowed three from the approximately 100 in the set.
Old 02-05-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

guiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really nice
Wink Giuliani

Quote:
Not from me, I'm afraid. This is the only set of photos she has done, as far as I know, and I have chosen the allowed three from the approximately 100 in the set.
Woe is me!!!
I want to see her ass so badly.....!!
Old 02-06-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Such a waste of Sayaka Ayasaki's cum, when I would've hopped on the next flight to Japan just to take it in my mouth.

Sayaka returns for another SMJ shoot, but -- unfortunately -- there's no cum this time.
Attached Thumbnails
japan_Sayaka12067.jpg   japan_Sayaka12085.jpg   japan_Sayaka12105.jpg  

Old 02-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Sayaka returns for another SMJ shoot, but -- unfortunately -- there's no cum this time.
And just like that, Sayaka shows up again a few days later. This time, there is cum ... although only in the video.
Attached Thumbnails
japan_SayakaAyasaki7031.jpg   japan_SayakaAyasaki7052.jpg   japan_SayakaAyasaki7092.jpg  

Old 02-14-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
And yet more of Minami Hosho, from a newer set.
Minami gives us pleasure again.
Attached Thumbnails
japan_MinamiHosho9025.jpg   japan_MinamiHosho9039.jpg   japan_MinamiHosho9060.jpg  

Old 02-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Woe is me!!!
I want to see her ass so badly.....!!
Much to my surprise, Yuuki Tominaga has done another set for SMJ. And I specifically picked an ass shot for guiltydreamer.
Attached Thumbnails
japan_a_YuukiTominaga2083.jpg   japan_b_YuukiTominaga2077.jpg   japan_c_YuukiTominaga2103.jpg  

Old 02-21-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Makoto Nanase -- with her hair of such appealing, exquisite color -- is the newest model at Shemale Japan. She works at a new-half brothel.
Quote:
Beautiful Makoto Nanase returns for another shoot at Shemale Japan. The low moans she emits as she strokes her cock in the video are almost too much to take!
By now, I have become completely smitten by Makoto Nanase, here back for her third SMJ shoot. I love the way her hair falls across her face.

I guess it's time to book that flight to Japan and check out her brothel.
Attached Thumbnails
japan_a_MakotoNanase3067.jpg   japan_b_MakotoNanase3042.jpg   japan_c_MakotoNanase3091.jpg  

Old 02-27-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Emi makes a bit of a mess on herself.
Attached Thumbnails
japan_Emi3063.jpg   japan_Emi3065.jpg   japan_Emi3098.jpg  

Old 03-01-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
After an orgasm, Lisa likes to bathe.
If it's the last thing I do, I am going to Japan and arranging to find Lisa in my hotel room, waiting just like this!
Attached Thumbnails
japan_lisa10103.jpg   japan_lisa10120.jpg   japan_lisa10141.jpg  

Old 03-05-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rina Shinoda is so new to SMJ that there isn't even any biographical information posted.
Attached Thumbnails
japan_RinaShinoda1003.jpg   japan_RinaShinoda1052.jpg   japan_RinaShinoda1085.jpg  

Old 03-11-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dieterpakendorf is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I love her tightly circumcised cock. Yum yum
Old 03-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
The patterns on the pillows and drapes in these pictures remind me of a "makeout" party I went to as a teenager. I am certain that had Mako Aiuchi been there, I would have never left!
As if Mako Aiuchi hadn't already captivated me enough, now she shows up wearing my favorite color: purple. I must get to Japan!
Attached Thumbnails
japan_MakoAiuchi3 235.jpg   japan_MakoAiuchi3 305.jpg   japan_MakoAiuchi3 331.jpg  

Old 03-19-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
From three recent sets added at Shemale Japan: Cocoa, Yumika, and Hime Tsukino.
This time Hime Tsukino shows her topping skills.
Attached Thumbnails
japan_HimeTsukinoHC2015.jpg   japan_HimeTsukinoHC2038.jpg   japan_HimeTsukinoHC2103.jpg  

Old 03-22-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Appearing for the first time on the SMJ website, sexy Noa Iijima.
Noa Iijima returns to lure you to fly on her airline.
Attached Thumbnails
japan_NoaIijima2034.jpg   japan_NoaIijima2092.jpg   japan_NoaIijima2094.jpg  

Old 03-22-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
As if Mako Aiuchi hadn't already captivated me enough, now she shows up wearing my favorite color: purple. I must get to Japan!
FFS, that ass shot has given me a major hard on....just fantastic, more of this set please!!!
Old 03-28-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Is it just me, or do the women at SMJ just keep getting more and more beautiful? These are from the first shoot of Rui Matsushita, and all I can say is DAMN!!
Attached Thumbnails
japan_RuiMatsushita1089.jpg   japan_RuiMatsushita1113.jpg   japan_RuiMatsushita1154.jpg  

Old 03-31-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Kei, new to SMJ, has a very long cock.
Kei has a threesome.
Attached Thumbnails
japan_KeiHC104.jpg   japan_KeiHC156.jpg   japan_KeiHC190.jpg  

Old 04-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
... here are three from sweet Kaede's latest shoot at Shemale Japan. ...
Kaede grows sweeter and sweeter with each new SMJ set.
Attached Thumbnails
japan_Kaede7061.jpg   japan_Kaede7081.jpg   japan_Kaede7093.jpg  

Old 04-03-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

petrifiedts88 is on a distinguished road
Smile Okama not New Half

Quote:
Originally Posted by broka View Post
What about Japanese laduboy?

I think pre-op ladyboys in Japan are called okama, not "New-half"

They use "New-Half" to refer to post-op ladyboys.
Old 04-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrifiedts88 View Post
I think pre-op ladyboys in Japan are called okama, not "New-half"

They use "New-Half" to refer to post-op ladyboys.
Well, you are wrong. An "okama" is a GAY MAN, especially an effeminate gay man or even a drag queen.
Old 04-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well, you are wrong. An "okama" is a GAY MAN, especially an effeminate gay man or even a drag queen.
Nevermind the okama what we need is a return of the onnagata and the wakashu of old.
Old 04-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
If it's the last thing I do, I am going to Japan and arranging to find Lisa in my hotel room, waiting just like this!
Lisa, from her latest set, again tempting me to visit Japan.
Attached Thumbnails
japan_lisa12062 copy.jpg   japan_lisa12085 copy.jpg   japan_lisa12119 copy.jpg  

Old 04-12-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Is it just me, or do the women at SMJ just keep getting more and more beautiful? These are from the first shoot of Rui Matsushita, and all I can say is DAMN!!
Rui Matsushita returns. She is so fucking hot!
Attached Thumbnails
japan_RuiMatsushita2036 copy.jpg   japan_RuiMatsushita2046 copy.jpg   japan_RuiMatsushita2108 copy.jpg  

Old 04-17-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Noa Iijima returns to lure you to fly on her airline.
Noa Iijima likes to fuck in costume. Here, as a police officer, she gives as good as she gets.
Attached Thumbnails
japan_NoaIijimaHC075 copy.jpg   japan_NoaIijimaHC101 copy.jpg   japan_NoaIijimaHC177 copy.jpg  

Old 04-19-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Much to my surprise, Yuuki Tominaga has done another set for SMJ. And I specifically picked an ass shot for guiltydreamer.
Yet again, Yuuki Tominaga poses for SMJ. This ass shot, again chosen as a gift for guiltydreamer, is her best one yet. My mouth waters at the thought of pleasuring that gorgeous brown hole with my tongue!
Attached Thumbnails
japan_YuukiTominaga3076.jpg   japan_YuukiTominaga3091.jpg   japan_YuukiTominaga3098.jpg  

Old 04-21-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kelamin is on a distinguished road

Hime Tsukino is my fav
Old 04-25-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Rina Shinoda is so new to SMJ that there isn't even any biographical information posted.
A new set from yummy Rina Shinoda.
Attached Thumbnails
japan_RinaShinoda3026 copy.jpg   japan_RinaShinoda3083 copy.jpg   japan_RinaShinoda3093 copy.jpg  

Old 04-26-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dogsic is on a distinguished road

my contribution
Attached Thumbnails
Miki5.jpg   panties sn001 (1).jpg   Raunchy Redhead Ladyboy Stokes Her Firemans Pole3c.jpg  

Old 04-27-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Anallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to all

Sexy Ladyboy Karina on Shemale Japan
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  
Old 04-27-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Wink Karina

all I can say is wow!
Attached Thumbnails
3reina_074.jpg   japan_KarinaShiratori22088.jpg   beach 06.jpg  

Old 04-28-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Mai Ayase, from her latest set.
Mai Ayase playing dress up and preparing my morning coffee.
Attached Thumbnails
japan_MaiAyase12041.jpg   japan_MaiAyase12043.jpg   japan_MaiAyase12097.jpg  

Old 05-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
And now Rui Matsushita's doing hardcore! With two guys! Why the hell aren't I one of them?!
Attached Thumbnails
japan_RuiMatsushitaHC067 copy.jpg   japan_RuiMatsushitaHC100 copy.jpg   japan_RuiMatsushitaHC127 copy.jpg  

Old 05-03-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

mynameisneo3650 will become famous soon enoughmynameisneo3650 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to mynameisneo3650
Thumbs up

Quote:
And now Rui Matsushita's doing hardcore! With two guys! Why the hell aren't I one of them?!
The 2nd pic is definitely a masterpiece, it can fit several other threads: kissing while balls deep, castrated shemales, dripping precum...WOW!
Old 05-05-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default She's called Amanda

Nice long legs and pretty!
Attached Thumbnails
Amanda bbb.jpg   Amandaf s.jpg   Amandafa.jpg  

Old 05-05-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hillview is on a distinguished road
Default Pretty

Japanese shemale are indeed pretty , l am not so good with their names , but l do remember about a year ago l was checked out some nice Japanese ladyboys on the net , went l came across this really hot girl wearing glasses .Would love to find her pics again ....... Oh yes thanks for all the nice pics ....... Cheers
Old 05-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
This time Hime Tsukino shows her topping skills.
Hime Tsukino returns to SMY for yet another photoshoot.
Attached Thumbnails
japan_HimeTsukino10050.jpg   japan_HimeTsukino10068.jpg   japan_HimeTsukino10095.jpg  

Old 05-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tonywaits has a spectacular aura abouttonywaits has a spectacular aura abouttonywaits has a spectacular aura about
Cool

Quote:
Hime Tsukino returns to SMY for yet another photoshoot.

Hime is one of my favorites. She is so adorable.
Old 05-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Kaede grows sweeter and sweeter with each new SMJ set.
Fortunately for those of us who admire her, Kaede seems to be spending a lot of time in front of the camera. These are from yet another new set.
Attached Thumbnails
japan_Kaede9021.jpg   japan_Kaede9037.jpg   japan_Kaede9106.jpg  

Old 05-10-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

luvdaladies has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via Yahoo to luvdaladies
Default yes.

Quote:

I totally agree. just biting my tongue till now...very sexy, very hot.
I love the hard cock and sac-less look(imo)
Old 05-12-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I want Minami Hosho's cock in MY mouth and ass!
Attached Thumbnails
japan_MinamiHoshoHC2061.jpg   japan_MinamiHoshoHC2076.jpg   japan_MinamiHoshoHC2132.jpg  

Old 05-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Anallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to all

Erina Aisaki on Shemale Japan
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg