Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Guly_French is on a distinguished road
Default Meeting, learning, loving...

Hi everybody,

I finally have made my decision to write this here, though I do not really know where to start...

I came here first to get to know you girls better, and spent some time reading the threads, sometimes writing a post but almost never... I did not know if it was my place. But I'm sure of it, now. I want to meet one of you who is like me, has some common interests with me, get to know her and... well, let's say time will tell us the rest.

But I should say a little about me. I'm a French Ph.D. student in computer network sciences. So basically, yes, I spend my time on a computer, at work at least. I love to play some board games with my friends, or, even better, go dancing, especially some rock'n'roll (ain't nothing like dancing with a girl and make her spin, spin, spin, again and again). I love reading the classic fantastic novels, like the ones from H.P. Lovecraft or Terry Pratchett.

I'm seen that many of you come from USA (of course) but also Australia or South Africa. Maybe those last ones will know where I'm from : Toulouse, south of France, and 19 times national rugby champions. I really love rugby.

Ah... that doesn't sound very attractive... I guess I don't know how to talk about myself. But that's pretty much me.

I don't bite, don't be affraid to send some MPs or post in this thread.