Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-11-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default I am back...

I have been gone for a while I know I am so sorry not to have said good bye.
I had met someone and he was freaky in a really good way. Really good. He liked the whole "slave" thing and I did too. A lot. He took really good care of me but had some strict rules. He had a hair fetish which happened to be shaving so now I have to wear a wig for the time being. It was kind of liberating not having to wash and condition and then fix everyday but it is out of my system now and waiting for it to grow back but that's what they make wigs for huh?

He was working in the United States and was from Europe and they sent him back. He wanted me to go with him but nah. It was fun while it lasted. So I guess I am extremely submissive still except for the haircutting part but that all depends too on the guy.

It is kind of embarrassing but not really though. I was a live in sex slave that got paid. I let him do stuff to me that I never thought I would let anyone do and most of it turned me on.

But anyway I am back if anyone cares.
Old 09-12-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

virtualflowe is infamous around these partsvirtualflowe is infamous around these parts

Welcome back JamieTS.

Sounds almost like you lived a real-life Fifty Shades of Grey.

I am glad you enjoyed most of your experience - how awesome!
Old 09-12-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualflowe View Post
Welcome back JamieTS.

Sounds almost like you lived a real-life Fifty Shades of Grey.

I am glad you enjoyed most of your experience - how awesome!
Thanks virtualflowe. yeah you could say but I really think he was a little more sadistic???? But definitely no more haircuts in a fetish sense though.
Old 09-13-2017
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back, Jamie. It's good to see you on here again and it was nice to read that you're doing well.
Old 09-14-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thanks ila.
Old 09-15-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Pollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to behold

Welcome back Jamie. I noticed the change of your avatar. Am I correct it is some picture of Betty Page?
Old 09-16-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollux View Post
Welcome back Jamie. I noticed the change of your avatar. Am I correct it is some picture of Betty Page?
Yep. It is Betty Page. But Betty Page is the original submissive sex idol though.

Thanx Pollux. I am glad to be back.
Old 09-17-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

marriedhoustonbiguy is infamous around these partsmarriedhoustonbiguy is infamous around these parts

Great to have you back - missed you ! Always enjoy your thoughts.
Old 09-18-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marriedhoustonbiguy View Post
Great to have you back - missed you ! Always enjoy your thoughts.
Thanx. I am so sick of hearing about whining and crying on other sights that are trans oriented.