Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: What sort of relationship do you want with a ladyboy??
NONE 8 1.25%
FREINDSHIP 27 4.21%
CASUALE SEX 255 39.72%
FULL TIME TGIRLFREIND 218 33.96%
MARRIGE 106 16.51%
NOT SURE 28 4.36%
Voters: 642. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-25-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Globe009 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default my ladyboy for life

I have been in a very serious relationship with a ladyboy from Toronto. We met online and we have been together ever since. I lost my "t-girl" virginity to her and she lost her's own virginity to me. I could not ask for a better friend, lover, soul mate...I was married for over 20 years to a genetic woman which did not end well...I have had a ladyboy fetish for so long so when I left my ex I decided to give dating a transexual a try! I have NO regrets!
Old 11-13-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

will91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I'm starting a relationship with a TS girl just right now, we have been dating and having sex and we like each other, so we'd like to start something more than sex. And she's damn HOT! 23 yo (i'm 22), 6'1'' tall and leggy, 7.5 inches penis, really good breast and she's a redhead :P. She's also sweet and lovely, which counts even more than aspect in having a relationship, she loves to sleep embraced with me (and i love feeling her night erections lol)
Old 11-21-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tiesjief has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I'm putting full-time girlfriend because I'm not really into marriage. It's not that I'm really waiting for a GG or anything, because I'm done with them anyway. I'm just not into marriage. Aside from all the regular dating stuff, I do want a girl that loves her penis as much as I do so I think it's non-op only for me.

Last edited by tiesjief; 11-21-2013 at 04:35 AM.
Old 11-25-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

a994 is on a distinguished road

If she's the right woman, I could see myself marrying her.

I too would prefer a fully functional non-op who likes her penis and enjoys using it, but post-op is a good option, as would be a GG.
Old 11-25-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bwanadik is on a distinguished road
Default Friendship

Have to say friendship because I am just starting down this path. But, it is possible I could go all the way. Have to wait and see.
Old 01-17-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

eternalflame is on a distinguished road

LTR or marriage with a shemale, preferably a very pretty one with long silky dark hair and a big shecock.
Old 07-22-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lordscott has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default I can't vote but however i will say this much

Fellow members including OP who asked this question sorry i can't vote on this question i don't know what to vote for but however i will say this please bear with me first we'll start as full time with my relationship with her of a transgender girl/transgender woman and hopefully leading up to marriage if we're still together that is then we'll go from there and yes hopefully she's open to adoption so we can have kids and we start our own family and like i said just now if we're still together that is .

And don't worry like i mention earlier and i will gladly say it again I'll defend my girlfriend/my wife if i did have someone,I'll defend people who i love and I'll defend people who i care about and i would never ever leave her and our kids when and if we have kids because I'm not such a douchebag and I'm not such a jerk and assholes and other bad men they're known for .
Old 08-01-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Niko1977 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Question

Like most people here, full-time t-gf and maybe marriage if it works out, no different than being in a relationship with a woman.

But if we want kids, then there may be a problem. Then again, if a woman cannot bear kids for certain reasons, then there would be the same problem, wouldn't it?
Old 10-12-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Joost is on a distinguished road

I'd love to have a 'normal' relationship with her, with lots of sex of course. I've dated genetic girls over the years, topping them all the time. I have some catching up to do when it comes to bottoming, so I'd love to experience a lot with that.

Aside from that, I'm single now, live alone in my little apartment. Would love to have some company here, preferably a sweet pretty tgirl. Lie on the couch together with her in the evening watching tv, hot steamy sex afterwards.
Old 10-12-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

My feelings haven't changed since I posted this as "aw9725" five years ago. But since getting married (for the second time) in 2011, I have limited my activity on here to strictly on-line friendships.
Old 10-13-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

omni is on a distinguished road
Wink

Marriage.

Oh man, what I'd give to by happily married to one.
Old 10-20-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

DavidJones1985 can only hope to improve

Nothing intimate. I think only for sex
Old 10-26-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

T.S.Severe is on a distinguished road

Viewing this question from a very limited perspective, I would probably be happier with a 24/7 crossdressing male (passable, please!) rather than a m2f TS simply because once the transition is physically complete, she's not a shemale or ladyboy anymore - fantasy concepts, at best, but concepts which nevertheless appeal strongly to my fantasies.

Now, if I could find a pre-op TS who is bisexual and doesn't plan or even desire to undergo SRS, and she has a great sense of humor, likes dogs, can play Radar Love on the drums, and doesn't even own an iPhone...It could be love!
Old 01-18-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sorcisto has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I can't give a proper answer, it totally depends on the girl in question.

I've been married before and I'm not keen to get married again but with the right person I would walk down the aisle once more, girl or ladyboy
Old 01-26-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lmc has a little shameless behaviour in the past

A ts girlfriend would be perfect