Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-01-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

megalops is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie413 View Post
Oh yes, that empty sack looks so very exciting to me. Please, no prosthetic balls. Let that sack hang down nice and empty. I love that look!

Charlie
I'm the opposite. I love the look of no balls and no scrotum. A nice little dick hanging down with nothing below is very hot (IMHO).
Old 04-08-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

MacShreach is on a distinguished road

Some great crack above, with the usual (for TS forums) crosstalk and missing of point. Anyway 'castration' which is usually called orchidectomy or orchiectomy, is useful mainly because the use of androgen blockers is regarded as being hazardous in the longer term.

Hormonal transition for mtf requires two completely different processes: 1, the suppression of the effects of testosterone, which masculinise the body and 2, the use of female hormones, principally oestrogen, to feminise it.

Some transwomen who self-med blitz with so much oestrogen that their testosterone just can't get through, but this risks liver damage and in any case is inefficient. Furthermore, oestrogen is implicated in certain forms of cancer, notably breast cancer, especially at higher levels. Using a proper androgen blocker, eg androcur or spirolactone, stops the testosterone and allows feminisation at lower and therefore safer doses of oestrogen. But the androgen blockers also have risks, which include memory loss, osteoporosis and muscular atrophy.

Ordinary women produce testosterone, just not so much; getting the anti-androgen balance right to replicate this level in the mtf is not at all easy. (Too much anti-androgen=no testosterone=problems; not enough=masculinisation.) This is one reason why self-medicating is a Bad Idea.

This female testosterone is not, obviously, produced in the testes but elsewhere, and it is also produced in these places in the male body. Removing an mtf transsexual's testes allows her body to self-regulate the testosterone at about the female level with no androgen blockers. (Essentially, the endocrine system is fooled into thinking the body is female, but lacks the ability to produce female levels of oestrogen itself. So, after orchidectomy, an mtf's body is very like that of a woman who has had her ovaries removed. Remember, we all began as females. The body just reverts.)

So 'castration' allows the use of smaller and safer doses of oestrogen to allow the feminisation required for mtf transition. (Note: anyone who has been castrated will have to take HRT to prevent problems. This was an issue for many early transitioners, notably April Ashley, who developed severe osteoporosis because she did not.)

Do you see? (Phew.)

In broader terms the physiological trick in SRS is done by the removal of the testes. The actual construction of the vagina is just cosmetic surgery, though I realise how important it can be for many girls. But that's really a psychological issue to do with her sense of gender and self, and not the fairly mechanical processes of her endocrine system.

Some girls report that after orchidectomy their erectile ability recovers. This is probably because they had previously been over-suppressing their testosterone. Others, however, report the opposite or no change.

BTW that nonsense above about skin--the differences between male and female skin is caused by hormonal action. Any transsexual will tell you the differences in her skin and hair are obvious when she is on hormones. These have no effect whatsoever, however, on underlying skin tone, which is genetic, not hormonal, in origin. In other words, under controlled oestrogen therapy, a scandic male will become a scandic female, a dark-skinned male will become a dark-skinned female.
Old 05-14-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jonnie is on a distinguished road

Need some help. Only have one ball and wondering best way to get rid of 2nd. Would alcohol castration work best? Goal to totally get rid of empty sack.
Old 05-17-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Marcie4you is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
Let me cast a little light on this subject that is actually NOT just a masturbation fantasy but, indeed, very real to some transsexual women.

It's no surprise to most that many transsexuals go into hormone-therapy. Such a therapy can consist of two types of hormones: Female hormones (to boost female characteristics) and anti-male hormones (to minimize effects of the natural production of male hormones).

The production of male hormones are directly connected to the testicles - in other words, castration (removal of the testicles) will radically reduce productions of male hormones.

I actually have a good transsexual friend who is considering castration - she does not wish to do full SRS (sexual reassignment surgery) but she feels that castration may make the effect of the female hormones better.

Obviously, such decisions are made together with a doctor and there are numerous side effects - loss of libido and ability to get sexually aroused is just one of them. But even the use of hormones alone can have these effects too - often does. Most transsexuals on hormones actually DO have reduced libido and sperm-production. So when you hear about this GORGEOUS Thai ladyboy who's been on hormones since the age of 11 and still shoots HUGE loads of cum, take it with a grain of salt as that is highly unlikely.

Being a transsexual is more often than not a matter of gender-identification. It has as such little to do with sexual orientation (even though a majority are sexually attracted to men) and it is rarely a "fetish" (then we're talking about transvestites). Quite a few transsexuals are not at all these "hard-cocked sex-maniacs" that we all like to dream about. Some are, of course, but hardly the majority.

They are human beings with a different gender-identity than the majority - that's all. And unless we talk about the transsexual and cross dressing girls making a living from our sexual attraction to them they are most likely TIRED of being regarded as mere objects of this sexual attraction.

They are GIRLS and like most other girls they dream of a sane and normal relationship with a man that truly loves them for every thing they are... and that's the bareback truth!

Peace!

Hank
VERY Well said Hank!

Marcie
Old 05-26-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TimCurry can only hope to improve
Default The full Monty

I like a good set of balls on my girls. There is just something sweet to have a set of balls hanging just below my chin as I suck. Gives me something else to enjoy
Old 06-06-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Susantgirl is on a distinguished road

Well said Hank!

but from my point of view my testicals had to go, im not going to need them !
Old 06-07-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

SbDm59 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via Yahoo to SbDm59
Default Castrated Trannies

As for me I wish to find Master who likes castrated shemales, who wants to turn a CD into castrated Shemale, who want to have his own sex slave Shemale, men's whore. Master, who wish to watch the step by step process of transformation from CD man into TS Shemale with hormones, permanent epilation, face feminisation surgery and surgical castration (balls and scrotum removal). I wish to be transformed that way from Sub CD man into TS Shemale - special kind of woman, woman with real woman appearance, with the grown up real female breast, woman face and woman figure, but with a cock (SRS should be never done). I dream to have my place between my cock and asspussy looks flat and thmoos, like it was never anything there beforehand. Wish the process of my transformation will be documented with movie and pictures...
Old 06-18-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

redheadtsclaire is on a distinguished road
Default My castration

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel195730 View Post
How about some before and after pics.....
i am still trying to find a decent surgeon to do the work without it being some kind of back street special as it were.

photos will be posted once the work has been done
Old 07-18-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

slipper can only hope to improve

SbDm59: I eagerly await your transformation!!!
Old 08-15-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipper View Post
SbDm59: I eagerly await your transformation!!!
If you able and wish to help me to do that transformation you can have your own castrated shemale.
Old 09-19-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

paul283 is on a distinguished road
Smile yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailia View Post
Is is just me or does anyone else adore well hung girls with EMPTY sacks?
I have to agree Tailia for several reasons, their body becomes more feminine after castration, with lovely curves, they still have a penis, they are now more female than male and I like them done. However can they still cum a little afterwards? I have read that some can still have an orgasm but cannot ejaculate just a little clear fluid, any thoughts
Old 09-19-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Leni is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul283 View Post
I have to agree Tailia for several reasons, their body becomes more feminine after castration, with lovely curves, they still have a penis, they are now more female than male and I like them done. However can they still cum a little afterwards? I have read that some can still have an orgasm but cannot ejaculate just a little clear fluid, any thoughts
My experiences after castration suggest that ejaculation is blocked. In fact, low levels of testosterone help in feminization but libido isn't too high.
Old 09-19-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

timhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
hi andrea ,

well if i get an orchi i will probably just stay as that and not bother with full srs ... as the main reason behimd the srs/orchi for me would be to reduce damage to my liver ...

i have always gone by this thought process if my cock is no longer usabale there is not point in having it ... if i lose my balls, and retain abit of function etc then i may a wel keep it ...

So from that i would probably have the scrotum removed as well ... as i have a big sack so it would flap to much lol
Sweetheart, it's only my own opinion, of course, but I do think that castration would do its best if done in your teens. Now it would only smoothen your look, but does not bring you the necessary changes you're so eager about...
Old 09-19-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Attis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by timhaas View Post
Sweetheart, it's only my own opinion, of course, but I do think that castration would do its best if done in your teens. Now it would only smoothen your look, but does not bring you the necessary changes you're so eager about...
I approved, the problem of hair arises after puberty. It is difficult to get rid of male characteristics once go beyond this.
Old 09-20-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Cat is on a distinguished road

Not so guys.

Eliminating gonadal testosterone (the adrenal gland still produces some) will have several beneficial effects long after puberty.

Body hair regrowth (but NOT beard, sadly) will slow, if not stop entirely. The skin will soften.

Many of us choose to remove testosterone from the equation either surgically or chemically. It allows a reduction in oestrogen dose - which is a marked benefit in itself. In fact, for some eliminating the testosterone allows their own natural oestrogen levels to achieve some feminisation particularly of breasts.

I've been testosterone free for 18 months or so and the body hair regrowth between waxing sessions has been reduced to such an extent that my upper body only needs waxing every 6-8 weeks versus 3-4 originally.

The other major benefit is protection of the scalp hair. Some form of blocking of DHT is necessary, whether by Dutasteride, Finasteride or surgery to prevent or even, in a limited fashion, reverse male pattern hair loss.

I'd go the surgical route in a heartbeat.

Cat XXX

Last edited by Cat; 09-20-2013 at 05:34 PM.
Old 09-20-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Juicy Cherries will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
Not so guys.

Eliminating gonadal testosterone (the adrenal gland still produces some) will have several beneficial effects long after puberty.

Body hair regrowth (but NOT beard, sadly) will slow, if not stop entirely. The skin will soften.

Many of us choose to remove testosterone from the equation either surgically or chemically. It allows a reduction in oestrogen dose - which is a marked benefit in itself. In fact, for some eliminating the testosterone allows their own natural oestrogen levels to achieve some feminisation particularly of breasts.

I've been testosterone free for 18 months or so and the body hair regrowth between waxing sessions has been reduced to such an extent that my upper body only needs waxing every 6-8 weeks versus 3-4 originally.

The other major benefit is protection of the scalp hair. Some form of blocking of DHT is necessary, whether by Dutasteride, Finasteride or surgery to prevent or even, in a limited fashion, reverse male pattern hair loss.

THANK YOU. We need more of this info!
Old 06-14-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default Mature Sub CD Bottom looking

I'm mature Sub CD Bottom 61-5'6"-145lbs, proportional tend to petite body, clean, healthy, DD free and HIV-, discreet, reliable, sensitive, sensual, patient, submissive and obedient, but kinky and perverted. I'm looking for genuine people who want and able to turn me into castrated Shemale, with hormones, permanent epilation, surgical face feminisation and surgical castration (balls and scrotum removal)...
Old 11-04-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TuFuTu will become famous soon enoughTuFuTu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnie View Post
Need some help. Only have one ball and wondering best way to get rid of 2nd. Would alcohol castration work best? Goal to totally get rid of empty sack.
Definitely NO! All kinds of do-it-yourself methods are very dangerous. Try to find a qualified doctor.

There is also another forum, where this subject is discussed more detailed: eunuch.org. But the serious people there, will have the same advice for you.
Old 07-26-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Sagisabrina62 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by megalops View Post
I'm the opposite. I love the look of no balls and no scrotum. A nice little dick hanging down with nothing below is very hot (IMHO).
I like the look of the lonely small limp cock with the flat place between cock and asspussy hole, with the look like it was never been there before...
Wish the same will be done on me (my balls and scrotum removed)....
Old 07-26-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

A couple posts up-- it is laughable in my mind to even think of a male-identifying cross dresser to want to go the hormone and surgical route as part of some sex fetish. Surgery and hormones are for trans-identifying individuals and are specifically indicated to treat gender dysphoria. This is a distinct identity issue that is wholly separate from getting your bedroom kicks by "forced feminization." If you were a real transexual, you would simply work towards doing what you need to do, not be posting in an internet forum hoping to find someone to help do it for you. Such an attitude is quite frankly insulting to all of brave transexual individuals who have the intestinal fortitude to live authentically.

Re: Castration...Yeah, I'd like to have this done at some point. I'd need to see costs, but from what I understand, this operation only runs a few thousand. And truly, this is the operation that has a lot of physical benefit in terms of adjusting hormone levels in the body. I find that alone to be more appealing than vaginoplasty. As to impacting orgasm and ejaculation-- I can very rarely do either. I actually managed to ejaculate a small amount the other day for the first time in some months. And that is on hormones alone, so any additional impact from removal of the testes would not be disagreeable to me.
Old 07-27-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

liesjeversteven is on a distinguished road

A few thousands, seriously? I just came across this post by accident, but that's ridiculous. Here in Belgium that would probably cost you a few hundreds...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH View Post
A couple posts up-- it is laughable in my mind to even think of a male-identifying cross dresser to want to go the hormone and surgical route as part of some sex fetish. Surgery and hormones are for trans-identifying individuals and are specifically indicated to treat gender dysphoria. This is a distinct identity issue that is wholly separate from getting your bedroom kicks by "forced feminization." If you were a real transexual, you would simply work towards doing what you need to do, not be posting in an internet forum hoping to find someone to help do it for you. Such an attitude is quite frankly insulting to all of brave transexual individuals who have the intestinal fortitude to live authentically.

Re: Castration...Yeah, I'd like to have this done at some point. I'd need to see costs, but from what I understand, this operation only runs a few thousand. And truly, this is the operation that has a lot of physical benefit in terms of adjusting hormone levels in the body. I find that alone to be more appealing than vaginoplasty. As to impacting orgasm and ejaculation-- I can very rarely do either. I actually managed to ejaculate a small amount the other day for the first time in some months. And that is on hormones alone, so any additional impact from removal of the testes would not be disagreeable to me.
Old 07-28-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

I believe I saw $4000 cited by one study. Gotta love American healthcare. Smh
Old 08-22-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Maura is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by liesjeversteven View Post
A few thousands, seriously? I just came across this post by accident, but that's ridiculous. Here in Belgium that would probably cost you a few hundreds...
I am quite orgasmic post-orchi and also my libido is intact. But I have dry orgasms and multi-orgasms especially when being fucked by man who knows what he's doing.

It can take me quite a long time to orgasm. Sometimes I can't at all even after hours of sex. But that can even be better than an orgasm. After your man has gotten off, maybe two or three times, and he tires out, you can be left there burning up, totally in heat and turned on by making HIM orgasm.

Then you slowly have to cool down without an orgasm. I find this to be an exquisite submissive experience, especially when he wakes up and fucks me more. It is very difficult to explain...
Old 03-13-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Andreas A is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that her other name is Sarina Valentina and she has definitely been castrated now.

When she was "Alexis" she has balls her body and face are MUCH more feminine now !
Old 03-17-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maura View Post
I am quite orgasmic post-orchi and also my libido is intact. But I have dry orgasms and multi-orgasms especially when being fucked by man who knows what he's doing.

It can take me quite a long time to orgasm. Sometimes I can't at all even after hours of sex. But that can even be better than an orgasm. After your man has gotten off, maybe two or three times, and he tires out, you can be left there burning up, totally in heat and turned on by making HIM orgasm.

Then you slowly have to cool down without an orgasm. I find this to be an exquisite submissive experience, especially when he wakes up and fucks me more. It is very difficult to explain...
I totally can understand this. I am not castrated at this point, but simply low testosterone levels are probably similar.
Old 03-24-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
Not so guys.

That is normal. Hair growth comes in stages. When you first wax, the hair that isn't waxed may be in a cycle where it is about to grow back. the more you rip the hair out then the less you have to wax. Eyebrows are the perfect example. The more you pluck the less they will grow back. Eventually they may not or they may be so thin. Remember the pencil thin brows? Now some women don't grow them thick enough and need o use brow brushes and so on. Personally I love thinner brows. I still have to pluck though but not as often.

Facial hair sux but wax it a few times if you can handle it and then it is the same as the brows, legg, underarms and such. But HOLY SHIT. It hurts.
Old 04-30-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

outofmymind is infamous around these partsoutofmymind is infamous around these parts

I like how it looks with no sack nice flat and smooth but on the other hand i like sucking on the balls so either way works for me
Old 06-08-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Chupachup is on a distinguished road
Default Helping to understand please

So the question, I am married and we and his wife have 3 children and do not want more. Will secure sexs without a condom and safe completion will get an wife. I was born with only one egg the other is not, therefore, decided not to his wife spiral, but I make the operation then there are two ways to cut the egg or sperm channel all their cut on the field? We do not see both my wife and I no longer need my egg.
PS : help big thanks.
Old 06-21-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

not61 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I think it all started here years ago. I looked at pictures of castradet shemales, clean skin, beautiful breasts and between legs Dick.
Empty bag below, either hanging leather, or tight smooth and tight as there would never be anything. I imagined how I would look without the nuts.

At the same time I was on the site bodymod and saw photos of the modified penis. I liked what it looked like meatomy or subincision,
and I liked it myself. I started to slowly open the urethra with litle cuts.
And in a year and a half I had an over inch subicision. I liked how it looked and felt.

I have never liked the pubic hair, I was probably about twenty before my pubic hairs were growing. I've had most of my life have been shaved. After about five years of my subincision,
I decided that I will never be a decent hair. I started using wax strips and epilator. In the beginning it was quite painful, but it is getting easier, the hair grows less and slower.

It took a while for five years and I wanted to continue my subincision. My foreskin was able to cover the incision when the cock was soft,
now I wanted to see how far it would be possible. So I continued cutting, the goal stood halfside arm and no longer matter if it should be open all the time.
It took another one and a half years. The problem was that the incision grew quickly back. But it succeeded, the bow was cracked below, over 2 1/2 inches it seemed to be a lot.

Bodymod sites increased the number of pictures and the writing about castratio, or it started to interest me more.
I noticed I wanted my testicles out.
It was no longer so easy. I did not thinking to cut the bag myself open and take the balls into the jar. At the same time as I got my subincision finished,
I got an answer from the cutter who was ready to do it and still at a reasonable price. It changed everything, I was able to become eunuch.
I'm looking at the year, all about castration and different options. I found out I wanted it, I really wanted. After this year, I decided, I'll do it, my balls can going to go.

The cutter would have been the best option, but it is a little risk, can not know for sure safe. Another thing to explain to a wife or doctor when I go to ask for treatment of testosterone.
My solution was to kill the testicles with alcohol injections and after they died to get them removed in the hospital. Half a year and 11 injections,
and the balls were very hard, and a little touch-sensitive. Urolig suspected cancer of the testicle. The right was removed. A few months later, the left inflamed and was also removed.
There do not find a cancer. It was not an easy road, a lot of pain and even despair.

Now that I look at myself between the legs or the mirror I just see what I wanted. The same thing I see here in the pictures. I spread every morning testogel to the skin,
I have hairy breasts, maybe slightly grown. I can get an erection and cum, but I'm eunuch. I think I can litle understand what these beautiful shemals think when considering castration.
They have a lot more on the game than I do. I like all the time more, the fact that I made a decision to be eunuch.

I've never met shemale, I'm getting the courage to do it. I would be ready for sex with a shemale, caressing her body and feeling proud caressing my skin.
I would be willing to go that.
Old 06-21-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

not61 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chupachup View Post
So the question, I am married and we and his wife have 3 children and do not want more. Will secure sexs without a condom and safe completion will get an wife. I was born with only one egg the other is not, therefore, decided not to his wife spiral, but I make the operation then there are two ways to cut the egg or sperm channel all their cut on the field? We do not see both my wife and I no longer need my egg.
PS : help big thanks.

Doctors are not at all willing to remove functional testicles. They want to save them until the last.
Old 07-12-2017
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

michele4848 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
Let me cast a little light on this subject that is actually NOT just a masturbation fantasy but, indeed, very real to some transsexual women.

It's no surprise to most that many transsexuals go into hormone-therapy. Such a therapy can consist of two types of hormones: Female hormones (to boost female characteristics) and anti-male hormones (to minimize effects of the natural production of male hormones).

The production of male hormones are directly connected to the testicles - in other words, castration (removal of the testicles) will radically reduce productions of male hormones.

I actually have a good transsexual friend who is considering castration - she does not wish to do full SRS (sexual reassignment surgery) but she feels that castration may make the effect of the female hormones better.

Obviously, such decisions are made together with a doctor and there are numerous side effects - loss of libido and ability to get sexually aroused is just one of them. But even the use of hormones alone can have these effects too - often does. Most transsexuals on hormones actually DO have reduced libido and sperm-production. So when you hear about this GORGEOUS Thai ladyboy who's been on hormones since the age of 11 and still shoots HUGE loads of cum, take it with a grain of salt as that is highly unlikely.

Being a transsexual is more often than not a matter of gender-identification. It has as such little to do with sexual orientation (even though a majority are sexually attracted to men) and it is rarely a "fetish" (then we're talking about transvestites). Quite a few transsexuals are not at all these "hard-cocked sex-maniacs" that we all like to dream about. Some are, of course, but hardly the majority.

They are human beings with a different gender-identity than the majority - that's all. And unless we talk about the transsexual and cross dressing girls making a living from our sexual attraction to them they are most likely TIRED of being regarded as mere objects of this sexual attraction.

They are GIRLS and like most other girls they dream of a sane and normal relationship with a man that truly loves them for every thing they are... and that's the bareback truth!

Peace!

Hank
there are many of us who would give anything to look more fem and be castrated. I know I would.
Old 07-12-2017
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

michele4848 is infamous around these parts
Default castration

I think castration should be elective , if you want it done then a doctor should do it. you can have a nose job , boob job , mastectomy , why not castration. I also think srs, and nullo, both male and female should be elective too. what do you folks say?
Old 07-13-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gisker is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas A View Post
I think that her other name is Sarina Valentina and she has definitely been castrated now.

When she was "Alexis" she has balls her body and face are MUCH more feminine now !
I'm a big fan of Sarina Valentina and would very much like to see earlier pictures of her when she was Alexis. I can't find any such pictures. Are you able to post a link please. Thank you.
Old 07-16-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hotrata is on a distinguished road

Ive been on finasteride for at least 4 years now and in that time my body has changed , weak erections, little or no ejaculate less body hair no more hairloss low libido plus a few other changes. I belive the effects of the drug have semi chemical castrated me and i enjoy my new body. One day in the near future i hope to have them removed.
Old 07-19-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dingoaud has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default As a castrated

It was the best thing I did
Old 07-21-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrata View Post
Ive been on finasteride for at least 4 years now and in that time my body has changed , weak erections, little or no ejaculate less body hair no more hairloss low libido plus a few other changes. I belive the effects of the drug have semi chemical castrated me and i enjoy my new body. One day in the near future i hope to have them removed.
My libido dropped drastically, but over time I've become quite a nympho. I do consider having my testes removed from time to time. In the end I just want the most appealing result to others.
Old 07-22-2017
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothie View Post
...In the end I just want the most appealing result to others.
My opinion is that you should only do what appeals to yourself. After all people come and go, but you will be with yourself for your entire life so please yourself and not others.
Old 07-23-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Pollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gisker View Post
I'm a big fan of Sarina Valentina and would very much like to see earlier pictures of her when she was Alexis. I can't find any such pictures. Are you able to post a link please. Thank you.
Do an "Alexis" search on imagefap.com (shemale category) and you will see pictures of her
when she was "Alexis".

Last edited by Pollux; 07-23-2017 at 02:34 PM.
Old 07-23-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
My opinion is that you should only do what appeals to yourself. After all people come and go, but you will be with yourself for your entire life so please yourself and not others.
It's solid advice, but we both know the world is more complicated than having our cake and eating it too. Thank you for the support.