Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 02-06-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new believer will become famous soon enough
Default amy's 'logo'

[On Amy Daly's school blouse, Is that a Death to Tyranny logo/symbol ?

Please do not confuse the words tyranny & tranny. Tranny is a pleasent choice with pleasent results. Tyranny is what we have under obama.
Old 02-06-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jerry002 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by transecretion21 View Post
A thread like this seems to be absent so i'll start the fun and games ...
Look theses ones!
1.-Hot girl with big tits
2.-Hot chick riding
3.-oMFG the girl has a cock!
Attached Thumbnails
content_007.jpg   content_006.jpg   content_016.jpg  

Old 02-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry002 View Post
Look theses ones!
1.-Hot girl with big tits
2.-Hot chick riding
3.-oMFG the girl has a cock!
Her name is Sarina Valentina.
Old 02-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

guiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really nice
Default Pim

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
This is Pim.
Ahh memories....one of the first girls I discovered on the 'net. There are some sizzling shots in the full set and her erect cock is a sight to behold. Many times I have pleasured myself to pics of Pim......
Old 02-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Pollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltydreamer View Post
Ahh memories....one of the first girls I discovered on the 'net. There are some sizzling shots in the full set and her erect cock is a sight to behold. Many times I have pleasured myself to pics of Pim......
Same memories for me when I discovered this lovely girl on the net a long time ago.
I am particularly fond of her cute little breasts.
Do not know her name.
Attached Thumbnails
A (10).jpg   A (11).jpg   A (12).jpg  

Old 02-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

guiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really niceguiltydreamer is just really nice
Default Yes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollux View Post
Same memories for me when I discovered this lovely girl on the net a long time ago.
I am particularly fond of her cute little breasts.
Do not know her name.
Please post more of this lovely girl Pollux. Ass & cock perhaps, preferably with skirt hitched up around her waist.....
Old 02-11-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jerry002 is on a distinguished road

i dont know the name of the first hottie but the second one is the awsome kimber james in her beginnings
Attached Thumbnails
2t.jpg   kimber_james_rogue_adventures_33_6345892641292878851.jpg   4826_05_307x224.jpg  

Old 02-16-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Default www.shemale-japan.com

Quote:
The patterns on the pillows and drapes in these pictures remind me of a "makeout" party I went to as a teenager. I am certain that had Mako Aiuchi been there, I would have never left!
My previous post of incredibly cute Mako Aiuchi was in the New-Half thread (click above to see her). Now she has returned to SMJ as a schoolgirl.
Attached Thumbnails
school_MakoAiuchi2031.jpg   school_MakoAiuchi2061.jpg   school_MakoAiuchi2078.jpg  

Old 02-18-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about
Default From Shemale Club...

...is Carla Rica.
Attached Thumbnails
content_011.jpg   content_015.jpg   content_006.jpg  

Old 02-21-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future
Default Ai Nagisa

Ai Nagisa is another cute schoolgirl from Shemale Japan.
Don't know why but the Japanese really seem to get it
Attached Thumbnails
Ai Nagisa 02.jpg   Ai Nagisa 06.jpg   Ai Nagisa 07.jpg  

Old 02-24-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemalejapan.com

Yuu Hoshibana.
Attached Thumbnails
school_YuuHoshibana9014.jpg   school_YuuHoshibana9040.jpg   school_YuuHoshibana9074.jpg  

Old 02-27-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemalestrokers.com

Paris Pirelli in a skimpy schoolgirl outfit.
Attached Thumbnails
school_paris-pirelli_content_001.jpg   school_paris-pirelli_content_010.jpg   school_paris-pirelli_content_006.jpg  

Old 02-28-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MxKanAmrKan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfk92110 View Post
Nicolly, she is from south america but lives in Paris, France
How lucky we are
Holy crap, lucky in deed lol
Old 02-29-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.AsianShemales.com

Koey, home from school and ready for some extracurricular activity.
Attached Thumbnails
school_asian-shemales-xxx-koey-schoolgirl-picture-004.jpg   school_asian-shemales-xxx-koey-schoolgirl-picture-005.jpg   school_asian-shemales-xxx-koey-schoolgirl-picture-012.jpg  

Old 03-05-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dieterpakendorf is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by netbum View Post
Sapphire..
this is my favourite! the way she plays with that pencil and she has a nice sized cock and tightly circumcised
Old 03-06-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

spartacuss is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfk92110 View Post
blonde goddess foxy angel
I love Foxy Angel
Old 03-07-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
And just like that, Sayaka shows up again a few days later. This time, there is cum ... although only in the video.
This time, Sayaka Ayasaki jumps threads to appear here, in Schoolgirls. Click above to find your way to many more pictures of this sexy young woman in the Japanese New-Halves thread.
Attached Thumbnails
school_SayakaAyasaki8006.jpg   school_SayakaAyasaki8038.jpg   school_SayakaAyasaki8072.jpg  

Old 03-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

jesse flores
Attached Thumbnails
jesse-357_1000.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 03-10-2012 at 10:35 PM. Reason: removed fake of "Lola"
Old 03-17-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.bobstgirls.com

This is Danika Dreamz. I am left to wonder why I have never, ever had a student in any of my classes show me something like this under a desk. It's certainly no secret that I would respond quite positively.
Attached Thumbnails
school_danika_dreamz1002.jpg   school_danika_dreamz1031.jpg   school_danika_dreamz1051.jpg  

Old 03-22-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Rina Shinoda is so new to SMJ that there isn't even any biographical information posted.
Rina Shinoda returns to SMJ as a schoolgirl, and she is absolutely breathtaking!
Attached Thumbnails
school_RinaShinoda2032.jpg   school_RinaShinoda2060.jpg   school_RinaShinoda2097.jpg  

Old 03-28-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I can only assume that this is some sort of homework assignment, perhaps for a very progressive sex ed class.
Attached Thumbnails
school_09-08-2011(3).jpg   school_09-08-2011(6).jpg   school_09-08-2011(14).jpg  

Old 04-08-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Here's Moxxy as a schoolgirl, complete with plaid skirt and glasses.
Attached Thumbnails
moxxyk2001.jpg   moxxyk2006.jpg   moxxyk2014.jpg  

Old 05-17-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dieterpakendorf is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anallisa View Post
Bailey Jay from her Site
Very nicely circumcised
Old 05-17-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

wolfblade1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I can only assume that this is some sort of homework assignment, perhaps for a very progressive sex ed class.
What his here name and where can I find her to give her some tutoring.
Old 05-18-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

bailey jay as a blonde
Attached Thumbnails
bailey-sf0006.jpg   bailey-sf0023.jpg   bailey11.jpg  

Old 05-20-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hillview is on a distinguished road

Nothing more erotic than a pretty shemale in school uniform ... Love those pics where there cute cocks are poking out of there panty ...
Old 06-21-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of light

Naughty schoolgirl Tara Emory
Attached Thumbnails
TARA naughty schoolgirl2.jpg   TARA naughty schoolgirl1.jpg   TARA naughty schoolgirl.jpg  

Old 07-11-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jakethesnake is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by transecretion21 View Post
What would ya do to be locked in the room with these??
Yes I really would love to be locked in a room with those beautiful girls. It's a long standing fantasy to be used by a group of beautiful tgirls, one after the other until we are all spent
Old 07-18-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Minami

Minami is the complete schoolgirl package from glasses to plaid skirt (to her own personal "package"), and I think she looks totally hottt!!
Attached Thumbnails
Minami 05.jpg   Minami 09.jpg   Minami 10.jpg  

Last edited by not2old; 07-18-2012 at 05:45 PM.
Old 09-18-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

wiltner is on a distinguished road

It doesn't get any hotter than Tara!
Old 09-19-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jibriel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2old View Post
Hey transecretion21,
Excellent choice of subject to start a thread!!

Here's a continuation from the very first pic in your starter post.
Hope you (and all others) enjoy!
damn i wanna suck their cock and rape em.. an cum on their cock
these chick really turn me on!!!

Old 09-19-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shmlvr66 can only hope to improve
Wink

Wish I could give a lecture before a class of students like this end at the and instead of applause they'll wave their nice shaved cocks.
OMG, think I'll faint from pleasure.......

Keep the nice thread going!!!

Last edited by shmlvr66; 09-19-2012 at 09:52 AM. Reason: typo "end" instead "and"
Old 10-11-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Akane

This Akane. Self-explanatory
Attached Thumbnails
Akane 03.jpg   Akane 12.jpg   Akane 11.jpg  

Old 10-18-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

howardfh is on a distinguished road

Superb photos of gorgeous girls - I think I'd have every one of them!! Think Tara is my favourite, but I'm gonna have to go through the thread a few times just to make sure....
Old 01-23-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Serina has a might big cock for a schoolgirl!
Attached Thumbnails
school_Serina3.hiro.smj.dc035 copy.jpg   school_Serina3.hiro.smj.dc061 copy.jpg   school_Serina3.hiro.smj.dc087 copy.jpg  

Old 02-05-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is Yuno. If I were her teacher, all examinations would be oral.
Attached Thumbnails
school_Yuno1.smj.hiro.dc048 copy.jpg   school_Yuno1.smj.hiro.dc115 copy.jpg   school_Yuno1.smj.hiro.dc124 copy.jpg  

Old 02-06-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

Here's a cheeky photo of me in a plaid skirt someone took of me at a party a while back.
Attached Thumbnails
melpaid.jpg  
Old 02-06-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gorgeous Jyuri.
Attached Thumbnails
school_Jyuri8.hiro.smj028 copy.jpg   school_Jyuri8.hiro.smj050 copy.jpg   school_Jyuri8.hiro.smj079 copy.jpg  

Old 03-06-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Schoolgirl Serina has an exquisite cock. I'd like to keep her after class and have her let me suck it for extra credit. (You can see more of Serina in the Japanese thread.)
Attached Thumbnails
Serina4.hiro.smj.dc011 copy.jpg   Serina4.hiro.smj.dc088 copy.jpg   Serina4.hiro.smj.dc119 copy.jpg  

Old 03-07-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

vampiriyo1 is on a distinguished road

as I would like to be the teacher of these girls
Old 03-30-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gorgeous Reina Minazuki.
Attached Thumbnails
ReinaMinazuki2.hiro.smj.dc016 copy.jpg   ReinaMinazuki2.hiro.smj.dc042 copy.jpg   ReinaMinazuki2.hiro.smj.dc090 copy.jpg  

Old 03-31-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of lightbathingcaplover is a glorious beacon of light
Default Akiko & Tokiko

Always loved these two Japanese newhalfs. Will also post a few new of them in the shemales wearing rubber thread
Attached Thumbnails
AKIKO & TOKIKO SCHOOLGIRL.jpg   AKIKO & TOKIKO SCHOOLGIRL1.jpg   AKIKO & TOKIKO SCHOOLGIRL2.jpg  

Old 04-05-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by bathingcaplover View Post
Always loved these two Japanese newhalfs. Will also post a few new of them in the shemales wearing rubber thread
If one schoolgirl is good, then two must be better,
so here's Lisa and Serina.
Attached Thumbnails
Lisa and Serina 04.jpg   Lisa and Serina 08.jpg   Lisa and Serina 15.jpg  

Old 04-10-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Anallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to all

Bailey Jay from her Site
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

Old 04-23-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'd like to have Maya as one of my students.
Attached Thumbnails
maya02.jpg   maya06.jpg   maya07.jpg  

Old 04-26-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nene Aizawa.
Attached Thumbnails
NeneAizawa8.hiro.smj.dc023.jpg   NeneAizawa8.hiro.smj.dc035.jpg   NeneAizawa8.hiro.smj.dc039.jpg  

Old 05-30-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jodarling is on a distinguished road

The lovely Aline Fontenelly, sadly she doesn't keep the uniform on for long.
Attached Thumbnails
aline-fontinelly01.jpg   aline-fontinelly02.jpg   aline-fontinelly03.jpg  

Old 05-30-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shemaleheaven is on a distinguished road
Smile Hot

Hot! It's time to go back to school I guess.. nice!
Attached Thumbnails
sv7.jpg  
Old 06-05-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Areeyaluva is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian View Post
Again more Tara
I'm typing this with my right hand and stroking my cock with my left.
Tara is fucking hot!
I really need a blowjob right now
Old 06-15-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Rika Kujyo from two sets. Damn, I love purple!
The lastest SMJ set from Rika Kuyjo merits a spot in the schoolgirl thread rather than the Japanese thread.
Attached Thumbnails
RikaKujyo3.hiro.smj.dc013.jpg   RikaKujyo3.hiro.smj.dc031.jpg   RikaKujyo3.hiro.smj.dc112.jpg