Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-03-2009
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about
Question Post-op shemales; Do they produce semen?

I've seen several videos of post-op shemales masturbating or having intercourse with their man-made vaginas. I'm also aware of claims that a post-op can experience satisfying orgasms via one method or another. Still, in none of these videos where an orgams (supposedly) occurs, I cannot discern any evidence of ejaculation from the urethral opening.
My "personal" Thai ladyboy has been castrated, as of four or five years ago, but she still has her tiny and beautiful penis and DOES manage a dribble or two when she orgasms.
I've seen it and when I get her off orally "all the way" I feel and taste it in my mouth. There isn't much, maybe a teaspoon's worth, if that, but it IS semen.
I asked her if some of her post-op friends produce semen upon orgasm and she stated that, in the first place, the majority cannot even have orgasms and of the few that do, any semen produced is generally lost in the mix of lubes, partner's semen, etc.
So...anyone here have FACTUAL information and perhaps some video evidence to satisfy my curiousity?
I'd be amazed (and how!) to see a vid wherein a post-op not only orgasms but actually produces at least little spurt of semen...no urine spurts, please.
As for empirical evidence I cannot testify since I produce only pee from that opening. Well, we genetic females are expected to do that, right?

Last edited by CuriousGirl; 03-03-2009 at 07:59 AM.
Old 03-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

liesjeversteven is on a distinguished road

Logically I'd say no, a post op girl cannot produce sperm. Sperm is a mixture of semen produced by the testicles, and a secretion from the prostate gland. Your castrated ladyboy friend doesn't have testicles, but does still have her prostate, so still can produce some liquid.
Post op girls (I think) don't have a prostate anymore either, so wouldn't be able to ejaculate anything.
If someone knows more about the subject, please correct me if I'm wrong
Old 03-03-2009
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by liesjeversteven View Post
Logically I'd say no, a post op girl cannot produce sperm. Sperm is a mixture of semen produced by the testicles, and a secretion from the prostate gland. Your castrated ladyboy friend doesn't have testicles, but does still have her prostate, so still can produce some liquid.
Post op girls (I think) don't have a prostate anymore either, so wouldn't be able to ejaculate anything.
If someone knows more about the subject, please correct me if I'm wrong

OK...you're wrong.
Nowhere have I read or heard that post-ops have their prostates removed. While to do so would make 100% certain they'd never develop prostate cancer it would also mean that they be even less likely to have orgasms since the penis of a lover rubbing the prostate is usually an orgasmic trigger in them and gay men as well.
Ergo, a post-op who retains her prostate might at least produce semen even if only via penile pressure on that gland without an actual orgasm occurring.
Again, IF a post-op does manage an orgasm the same contractions of the prostate that any other male experiences might occur and thus some semen, however thin and sparse, should result whether forcefully ejected or in a dribble.
What I'm seeking is authoritative proof, hopefully including video evidence.
Old 03-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

robbo971 will become famous soon enough

Sorry to split hairs but even if castration occurs and fluid is produced it will not be semen, it is only prostatic fluid produced by the prostate, or I believe what many refer to as precum.
Old 03-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousGirl View Post
I've seen several videos of post-op shemales masturbating or having intercourse with their man-made vaginas. I'm also aware of claims that a post-op can experience satisfying orgasms via one method or another. Still, in none of these videos where an orgams (supposedly) occurs, I cannot discern any evidence of ejaculation from the urethral opening.
My "personal" Thai ladyboy has been castrated, as of four or five years ago, but she still has her tiny and beautiful penis and DOES manage a dribble or two when she orgasms.
I've seen it and when I get her off orally "all the way" I feel and taste it in my mouth. There isn't much, maybe a teaspoon's worth, if that, but it IS semen.
I asked her if some of her post-op friends produce semen upon orgasm and she stated that, in the first place, the majority cannot even have orgasms and of the few that do, any semen produced is generally lost in the mix of lubes, partner's semen, etc.
So...anyone here have FACTUAL information and perhaps some video evidence to satisfy my curiousity?
I'd be amazed (and how!) to see a vid wherein a post-op not only orgasms but actually produces at least little spurt of semen...no urine spurts, please.
As for empirical evidence I cannot testify since I produce only pee from that opening. Well, we genetic females are expected to do that, right?
The question is, do post-ops still have a prostate gland and is it hooked up?
I asked one post-op if she still had one and she did not know!
Old 03-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

After consulting The European Journal of Endocrinology, Vol 159, Issue 3, Ibelieve that during SRS the prostae isn't removed as it is considered too cumbersome a procedure. Prostate removal can also lead to complications such as urinary incontinence. I believe keeping the prostate intact also has several sexual advantages as the prostatic fluid acts as a lubricant similar to that produced by biological women. The prostate can also heighten sexual sensitivity. The prostate alo shrinks with the removal of the testes and with the introduction of hormone therapy as androgen deprivation occurs.
Old 03-04-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Ronh47 is on a distinguished road
Default Post-op

I thought most of the ejacualatory fluid was produced by the prostate gland and seminal vesicles. The Cowpers gland produces lubrication (pre-cum) and can contibute to the volume of ejacualtory fluid. It is mucus. The Sperm is a very small percentage of normal ejaculatory fluid

If a person is castrated, the prostate shrinks because of the loss of testosterone. I'm guessing the seminal vesicles shrinks too. I have never heard of the prostate being removed during SRS.

If a post-op is given an alternate source of testosterone, her prostate will enlarge again. It is entirely possible she could ejacualte to some degreee. I have a post-op friend who found her testosterone levels were below that of a normal genetic female, so her doctor gave her a small amount of testosterone. She commented she was producing pre-cum again but had not reached orgasm yet. She has not updated her experiences to me. Another post-op friend related a similar experince while taking DHEA which she was purchasing at GNC. It would seem likely a post-op lady would not want any testosterone supplements after going through the trouble of losing her major source of testosteone on purpose.

If a eunuch has his testosterone levels brought back to normal through external sources, he would likely be able to ejaculate again. Why would it be different for a post-op lady. If a eunuch without testosterone can still ejaculate a small amount of clear fluid, why would that be any different than a post-op lady? I'm only guessing the amount would be so small and clear that it would be hard to detect. Everyone is different, so it might be a different story from one person to another.

I'd enjoy reading information from somebody who has had personal experience with this subject. Are there any ladys willing to relate their experiences?

Thanks,

Ron
Old 03-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

In so far as back-door sex is concerned...They better not EVER take my prostrate! That said, there seems to be a real question of terminology in this thread. I think the issue of "ejaculation" is COMPLETELY separate from the concept of "semen." The ability to produce ejaculate fluid is not per say the same thing as producing semen. In my own dictionary, the latter is defined by the presence of sperm (aka...gametes that are carrying the paternal DNA). Technically speaking...ANY post-op transexual should have had the testes removed as part of the operation, and as a result, NO post-op should be capable of producing semen as I just defined it. If that's not the case...Well, they need to raise a medical malpractice suit!
Old 03-04-2009
Kinky Girl

Another error. SEMEN is the carrier for sperm. Sperm are so small that they have little effect on the volume of ejaculate when orgasm occurs. Most men who've had vasectomies can attest to that...or their partners can.
"Pre-Cum" as I understand it, is produced NOT in the prostate (Why do some insist on "ProstRate"?...which means, pretty much, lying flat on the floor, LOL!)
Male "Pre-Cum is produced by the "Cowper's Glands" and is a naturally occurring lubricant, the equivalent of the honey my pussy produces when I'm "interested". That comes from "Bartholin's Glands",. BTW, and I'm glad I have them except for times when something so turns me on that it can cause me embarassment in public by wetting my garments. Better wear a skirt and maybe a tampon when that happens.
I'm almost sorry I raised the initial question. All I wanted was a simple answer. Simple? Yes, because someone, somewhere, either through personal experience or being an eyewitness to the event, can tell me if a post-op shemale is capable of a visible ejaculation of semen...not sperm, they're gone, but semen.

BTW...Sperm is sperm and NOT a "mixture" of anything. Semen is semen whether it contains sperm or not.
Old 03-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

with the testicles gone i would say no!!
Old 03-04-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default Ejaculatory Fluid

Did anybody notice I wrote ejaculatory fluid just so there wouldn't be any confusion?

Ron
Old 03-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about

Where's Jen when you need her?
Old 03-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronh47 View Post
I thought most of the ejacualatory fluid was produced by the prostate gland and seminal vesicles. The Cowpers gland produces lubrication (pre-cum) and can contibute to the volume of ejacualtory fluid.
Ron
I stand corrected. The Cowper's gland is responsible for the production of prejaculate. Although a significant quantity of ejaculate is produced by the seminal vesicles, it is only expelled in the later stages of ejaculation and is thought to have a spermicidal effect; a throwback of evolution whereby the fluid produced presents the introduction of sperm from another male being allowed to proceed to the oocyte.
Old 03-10-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

flatbagger09 is on a distinguished road
I am a castrated male and I can still ejaculate semen or ejaculatory fluid if you perfer. The testicles just produce sperm and hormones. Without them one can still have sex and continue to climax.
Old 03-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

First off there is no such thing as a post-op shemale oncw a shemale has SRS she's female, Now the semen question the answer is NO. i no longer produce any semen Jennifer
Old 03-12-2009
Kinky Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
First off there is no such thing as a post-op shemale oncw a shemale has SRS she's female, Now the semen question the answer is NO. i no longer produce any semen Jennifer
Jennifer,

With all due respect, if you still have your prostate you do (or did until it atrpohied due to lack of testosterone) produce semen, most likely in a diminished manner. However, your personal experience, like all individual experiences, is unique to you but not guaranteed to others.
Look at it this way: I know a couple of castrated men and one castrated Asian ladyboy. Both the men produce a weak spurt or dribble of semen when they reach orgasm.
The lady boy also still has her penis, although it's very small, and on a few occasions I have been able to bring "her" to orgasm via oral sex, a vibrator applied her penis, especially under the head, and either of those in conjunction with anal penetration with a finger, vibrator, and most recently, my UNcastrated BF's penis.
If I HAD a penis I'd be drilling away too! Since I'm a genetic female that's out of the question.
So, since a post-op (OK, female/ex male) still retains her prostate and the level of hormone deprivation is the same as with a castrated male, it stands to reason that, especially early on post-surgery, semen will still be produced AND at least some will be expelled from the urethral opening.
Finally...I did some serious interrogation, via phone, of my Asian treasure. "She" states that she's seen semen produced by her post-op friends on several occasions, although only once was it expelled in spurts, the rest being evidenced by oozing or dribbling.
Firm prostate massaging alone will usually force some semen out even with no orgasm occurring (got this from male friends who've had prostate exams.)
So, after much research apart from this thread and a lot of it after I first posed the question, the answer is "Yes. Some 'female'/post-ops DO produce visible ejaculate to one degree or another.
Old 03-13-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default Hormone Deprivation

QUOTE=CuriousGirl

So, since a post-op (OK, female/ex male) still retains her prostate and the level of hormone deprivation is the same as with a castrated male, it stands to reason that, especially early on post-surgery, semen will still be produced AND at least some will be expelled from the urethral opening.

I don't totally agree with your idea about a post-op lady and a castrated male having the same amount of hormone deprivation. Does it stand to reason a post-op lady is most likely taking estrogen and a castrated male isn't? If normal female levels of estrogen are present, wouldn't the adrenal gland be influenced to produce less testosterone by the hypothalamus (GnRH) and the pituitary gland (luteinizing hormone) actions? I understood that was the way the body regulated the amount of testosterone in the body.

I'm not saying there can't be any ejaculatory fluid even with the testosterone level further reduced by estrogen HRT, but it might be less than a castrated male with no HRT.
Old 03-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aa2239 is on a distinguished road

I'll throw in my two cents too....

Having dated a post-op shemale for a few months, I can confirm that she DID still experience orgasms during anal penetration, and she DID produce some secretion from her man-made vagina, a small amount.

At the time I met her, she had been post-op for several years, so I don't know if she had to "redevelop" her orgasm over time, or anything like that. We didn't have vaginal sex very often, mainly because I found her man-made vagina to be quite tight, a bit shallow, and poorly lubricated... I'm a relatively big guy. Furthermore, she enjoyed anal sex much more anyway, no doubt because it offered better access to her prostate. When she came, her vagina became a bit wetter, but generally the secretions were on a very small scale.

Hope that helps clear things up a bit! :-)
Old 03-19-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

timhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I know a couple of castrated men and one castrated Asian ladyboy.
Dear CuriousGirl, can you share some pictures of your Asian treasure?
You spoke about her several times in various threads, so I'm very eager to see whom you are talking about!
Old 04-12-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rosefrany is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa2239 View Post
I'll throw in my two cents too....

Having dated a post-op shemale for a few months, I can confirm that she DID still experience orgasms during anal penetration, and she DID produce some secretion from her man-made vagina, a small amount.

At the time I met her, she had been post-op for several years, so I don't know if she had to "redevelop" her orgasm over time, or anything like that. We didn't have vaginal sex very often, mainly because I found her man-made vagina to be quite tight, a bit shallow, and poorly lubricated... I'm a relatively big guy. Furthermore, she enjoyed anal sex much more anyway, no doubt because it offered better access to her prostate. When she came, her vagina became a bit wetter, but generally the secretions were on a very small scale.

Hope that helps clear things up a bit! :-)
Thanks for the very illustrative and informative post
Old 04-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

racquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really nice

First off, I seriously doubt you're telling the truth about your relationship with a shemale because if you were you wouldn't likely refer to her as a "shemale" and you also wouldn't likely refer to orchiectomy as "castration." But I'll play along.

Quote:
You do realize that "post-op" simply means that the penis has been removed and the neo-vagina formed, right? So there is absolutely no difference between your post-orci friend and a post-SRS girl in terms of ability to produce semen.

So the answer to your question is that most girls don't. Most girls start having dry orgasms from HRT long before they get SRS, but some do make a little (like your friend).

Quote:
OK...you're wrong.
Nowhere have I read or heard that post-ops have their prostates removed. While to do so would make 100% certain they'd never develop prostate cancer it would also mean that they be even less likely to have orgasms since the penis of a lover rubbing the prostate is usually an orgasmic trigger in them and gay men as well.
Ergo, a post-op who retains her prostate might at least produce semen even if only via penile pressure on that gland without an actual orgasm occurring.
Again, IF a post-op does manage an orgasm the same contractions of the prostate that any other male experiences might occur and thus some semen, however thin and sparse, should result whether forcefully ejected or in a dribble.
What I'm seeking is authoritative proof, hopefully including video evidence.
The whole reason SRS doesn't involve removing the prostate is that there's no point. According to all the gay men I've talked to the prostate is not an orgasmic trigger in most people. I personally think it's extremely uncomfortable having something jammed into it. Just because someone can orgasm without penile contact doesn't mean the trigger is the prostate. And seeing as HRT shrinks your prostate very quickly, even if it did give you an orgasm before it might not anymore.

Again I have to question how much time you've spent with t-girls if you would say something as offensive as "any other male."

Quote:
Male "Pre-Cum is produced by the "Cowper's Glands" and is a naturally occurring lubricant, the equivalent of the honey my pussy produces when I'm "interested". That comes from "Bartholin's Glands",. BTW, and I'm glad I have them except for times when something so turns me on that it can cause me embarassment in public by wetting my garments. Better wear a skirt and maybe a tampon when that happens.
At this point your whole persona seems bogus. A woman would never say that. Better wear a skirt? WTF are you talking about? Either you're a man or you're a borderline retarded woman. Do you have any idea how tampons work? You obviously don't understand the anatomy of the vagina. When you put a tampon in, you insert it pretty far. That's why they have a string on them. The urethra and all the glands that lubricate the vagina are towards the outside. A tampon stays above all that, so it's not going to keep you from getting wet. Do you know that girls can pee with tampons in?

Quote:
You're wrong because most t-girls are on hormones for several years before surgery and are long since dried up. Yes, some still produce semen, but most of the functional t-girls you see in porn producing semen are not actually on hormones. A standard hormone regimen makes most t-girls stop producing semen in 3 to 6 months. I've been on HRT for about 1.5 years and produce semen, but I am not the norm (and I take about half the spiro that most t-girls do).

You're pretty clueless. The least you could do is be less condescending. You think you're some kind of genius just because you know the difference between sperm and semen? Well congratulations. But when most people say "sperm" they mean "semen." You can point out the difference without being an ass.
Old 12-14-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ciara is on a distinguished road
Default Postop Semen

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
As another postop I have the same experience as Jen. Others are sort of right in that the prostrate is still there and does produce some secretions especially when aroused and with orgasm, but it comes out from the newly placed urethral opening under the labia and next to the vagina. It is more like mucus and clear. So to speak it sort of mixes in with the general secretions there. The only semen I have is that left by my man inside me
Old 12-16-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

alyssats is on a distinguished road

i have many post op TS friends and they said they could still cum im not sure though i havent seen it. they said they could cum if the guy fuck them hard and deep and long time like an hour of pure fucking in their pussy
Old 02-16-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

pinkie_rox is on a distinguished road

well if tat girl has been on hormones for some time or castrated, chances r that the fluid is just some prostate fluid.
Old 03-05-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

frany1953 is on a distinguished road

Eunuchs are castrated transgender, after castration they continue to produce sperm but their sperm is sterile. If they are no hormone their prostate will decrease and they produce less sperm and after a period which may be of three years they have orgasms are dry; that is not that they have contractions but more ejaculates as their seminal vesicles do more! Operated transsexuals can ejaculate but they should take hormones to maintain their prostates in condition to produce sperm!
Old 03-06-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

allen stretch is on a distinguished road
Default allen stretch

I am chemicaly casrated, and my rare ejaculations are completly dry,though i get a slight dribble about half an hour later
Old 03-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by racquel View Post
A standard hormone regimen makes most t-girls stop producing semen in 3 to 6 months.
"your mileage may vary"

In my time on hormones, I have still produced just as much fluid. The only difference is in how it went from being really thick, to practically being water.
Old 03-11-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Mika can only hope to improve

For me, I'm producing very little fluid (about a drop or two at best). It's also completely clear even though I'm currently pre-op. I do notice, however, that the amount may be slightly more if I go a few days without milking off. Just my two cents.
Old 06-21-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

deliveryman1994 is on a distinguished road

When/if post op girls orgasm, they will produce an ejaculate if they were able to ejaculate before their GRS. However with GRS the nerves which control ejaculation are usually damaged in the surgery, so post op girls will almost always have a retrograde ejaculation when they orgasm. This means that any ejaculate from the prostate, which by the way is never removed in GRS, will end up in the bladder and not shoot out the urethra. It is highly unlikely that a post op girl will expel any ejaculate, although I am sure there might be a small percentage that do.
Old 12-01-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

spike_40 will become famous soon enoughspike_40 will become famous soon enough

To all who have written on the subject a big thank you as I would like to know all before my partner to be and I get to the point of pleasures of the flesh, and a quick question is there and right way, to give your partner the pleasures we all seek thanks to you all
Old 12-12-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dingoaud has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default They should be able to

As a male , a had my cord cut and tied i still came and they was no difference in look, taste or smell, all that meant was i could not get her pregnant. Then about 10 years later i was castated with some horme left in my body i still could come and it looked, smelled the same.
With my level down to "0". It was harder to come but i still did it was only a small amount abd still the same.
So what i am saying it is still possible for her to come.
Old 02-06-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shemalefanboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'm also aware of claims that a post-op can experience satisfying orgasms via one method or another.
well, the glans of the penis becomes the new clitoris, right, so I don't see why it shouldn't be stimulated to orgasm?
Old 02-06-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dingoaud has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Yes they should be able to

The prostate is still there and it produces the major part of all the liquid in your orgasm .
The things that are different are they have no testies and the female hormone may make it hard for them to have a orgasm