Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

What do you think Rafaelly Dubenstein wants you to do?
Attached Thumbnails
down_rafaelly-dubenstein_F10.jpg   down_rafaelly-dubenstein_F13.jpg   down_rafaelly-dubenstein_F14.jpg  

Old 10-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

mouthwatering
Attached Thumbnails
125.jpg   126.jpg   127.jpg  

Old 10-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Morgan Bailey shows us the goods.
Attached Thumbnails
down_morgan-rides-red-horse_11.jpg  
Old 10-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

lancelotq will become famous soon enoughlancelotq will become famous soon enough

My favorite
Attached Thumbnails
02Larissa.jpg  
Old 10-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Young teacher the subject of schoolboy fantasy. He wants her so badly, knows what he wants to be. Inside him there's longing, this boy's an open page. Bookmarking, he's so close now. This boy is half her age.

Sometimes it's not so easy to be the teacher's pet.

Last edited by Enoch Root; 10-21-2010 at 03:38 PM.
Old 10-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
Young teacher the subject of schoolboy fantasy. He wants her so badly, knows what he wants to be. Inside him there's longing, this boy's an open page. Bookmarking, he's so close now. This boy is half her age.

Sometimes it's not so easy to be the teacher's pet.
Nor is it always easy to be the teacher. Believe me. A lot of beautiful young girls and boys have passed through my classroom over the years.
Old 10-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Didn't know you liked boys.

Did no one get the Police reference? No one?
Old 10-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Didn't know you liked boys.

Femboys.

Apparently, you haven't seen any of my many posts in the "Femboys Your Thing?" thread.
Old 10-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Femboys.

Apparently, you haven't seen any of my many posts in the "Femboys Your Thing?" thread.
God. The terminology here is a potential minefield.
Old 10-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
God. The terminology here is a potential minefield.
You made no error. I did. I meant to write "femboys" initially.
Old 10-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I didn't mean it as criticism of you. I just meant overall, as regards sexuality and, of course, the beautiful transwomen whom we all desire.

And seriously, no one caught the reference to The Police's classic "Don't Stand so Close to Me"? Anyone? Is this mic on?
Old 10-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The lovely Juliana. Smile, darling!
Attached Thumbnails
down_piladyboy_juliana06.jpg  
Old 10-22-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

peanut is an unknown quantity at this point

This has got to be the greatest thread in any forum in the world. I have a permanent chubby!
Old 10-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

i don't know who she is but she is hot
Attached Thumbnails
sn004.jpg   sn009.jpg   sn010-copie-1.jpg  

Old 10-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
This has got to be the greatest thread in any forum in the world. I have a permanent chubby!

These will help you maintain genuine permanence: Evellin Rangel, Narnia, Alessandra Leite, Renata Davila, Barbara, and Alana Ferreira.
Attached Thumbnails
down_tslatex-evellin_rangel_1-014.jpg   down_narnia08.jpg   down_alessandra-leite25.jpg  

down_renata-davila_5.jpg   down_barbara40.jpg   down_alanaferreira_shemalecandy.jpg  

Old 10-24-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Vivian Aguilera

Vivian Aguilera @shemale-club
Attached Thumbnails
10.jpg   11.jpg   15.jpg  

Old 10-24-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up @shemale-club

What a beautiful view of Natalia (aka: Violeta Rojas)...
Attached Thumbnails
8.jpg   9.jpg   11.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 03-24-2013 at 12:16 PM.
Old 10-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud ofjfk92110 has much to be proud of

schoolgirl with a massive tool
Attached Thumbnails
sn005.jpg   sn006.jpg   sn007.jpg  

Old 10-25-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Malik_Howard will become famous soon enough
Arrow

SABRINA BANKS
Attached Thumbnails
sabrinabanks092.jpg   sabrinabanks090.jpg   sabrinabanks097.jpg  

Old 10-26-2010

Thumbs up Laviny Albuquerque @tsdolls

Yum, yum. Looking up at the beautiful Laviny Albuquerque
Attached Thumbnails
tsdolls-laviny_albuquerque_1-011.jpg   tsdolls-laviny_albuquerque_1-013.jpg   tsdolls-laviny_albuquerque_1-014.jpg  

Old 10-26-2010

Thumbs up Mimi Plastique @shemale-club

Well, hello Mimi Plastique
Attached Thumbnails
8.jpg   9.jpg  
Old 10-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Fantasex 76 will become famous soon enoughFantasex 76 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfk92110 View Post
brigilla, she is very cute
Ahhhhhhhhhh Brigilia Brasil she makes my top 3 list and is my second over all favorite Brazil lass,I immediately fell in love with her in Joey Silvera's Rogue Adventures 11 where she was in a 3 way scene with Kate Frost and Fabio Scorpion (R.I.P.).
Old 10-26-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Malik_Howard will become famous soon enough
Cool

LQQKIN' UP AT SIDNEY
Attached Thumbnails
sidney066.jpg   sidney068.jpg   sidney069.jpg  

Old 10-27-2010

Thumbs up Cassia Carvalho @shemale-club

Looking up admiring Cassia Carvalho
Attached Thumbnails
11.jpg   14.jpg   13.jpg  

Old 10-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Carolina gets horny (at Andrea Nobili Productions).
Attached Thumbnails
down_carolina_gets-horny_05.jpg   down_carolina_gets-horny_07.jpg   down_carolina_gets-horny_14.jpg  

Old 10-29-2010

Thumbs up Mia Isabella @mia-isabella.com

It's beautiful loking up at Mia Isabella
Attached Thumbnails
mia-isabella-stroking-03.jpg   mia-isabella-stroking-04.jpg  
Old 10-29-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dirtycocktalker is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Beautiful Crissy, from Shemale Yum.
This cockxare really beautifull!! I like the angle a lot! Good Idea for a thread by the way!!!I like the big & hard ones. I simply have to worship them!! THanx

Last edited by dirtycocktalker; 10-29-2010 at 08:18 PM.
Old 10-29-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
Looking up admiring Cassia Carvalho
droooool
Old 10-29-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by not2old View Post
A thread-appropriate Japanese trio.
I like that schoolgirl horny hard cock plz suck mee thing
Old 10-29-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurai View Post
From my collection.
Thanx samurai
Old 10-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

danielle foxxx and ?
her face is covered by her hair, i would say jesse ?
Attached Thumbnails
737_1000.jpg   739_1000.jpg  
Old 10-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfk92110 View Post
danielle foxxx and ?
her face is covered by her hair, i would say jesse ?
And if you said Jesse, you would be correct.
Old 10-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I would be happy to have Valeria Wong fill any of my holes, any time. (from Bob's Tgirls)
Attached Thumbnails
down_valeria-wong_content_008.jpg   down_valeria-wong_content_016.jpg  
Old 11-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Mia Isabella, from her website, from a set she calls "Terras."
Attached Thumbnails
down_mia-isabella_terras_11.jpg   down_mia-isabella_terras_12.jpg  
Old 11-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wong

Quote:
I would be happy to have Valeria Wong fill any of my holes, any time. (from Bob's Tgirls)
God, I would love to suck her sack full of goodies loaded with hot creamy cum. Of course there is nothing wrong with Wong's dong and it would also need lots of attention.
Old 11-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a real nice asian
Attached Thumbnails
73.jpg   76.jpg   82.jpg  

Old 11-01-2010

Thumbs up Annie @ladyboy-ladyboy.com

Looking up at Annie
Attached Thumbnails
annieF2045.jpg   annieF2056.jpg   annieF2111.jpg  

Old 11-02-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Shannon is on a distinguished road

Morgan Bailey, Sarina Valentina and Kimber James
Attached Thumbnails
content_001.jpg   content_015.jpg   06.jpg  

Old 11-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

enjoy the lovely carmen moore
Attached Thumbnails
Carmen4050.jpg   Carmen4055.jpg   Carmen4066.jpg  

Old 11-03-2010

Thumbs up Paula Dbouar @bobstgirls

Paula Dbouar
Attached Thumbnails
paula dbouar 1808.jpg   paula dbouar 1809.jpg   paula dbouar 1810.jpg  

Old 11-03-2010

Thumbs up Jesse Flores @franks-tgirlworld

Jesse Flores is gonna sit (yes, sit) on your face.
Attached Thumbnails
jesse flores 2403.jpg   jesse flores 2414.jpg   jesse flores 2415.jpg  

Old 11-03-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

transaction27 is on a distinguished road

I wish Jesse Flores sat on MY face!
Old 11-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Nody Nadia is so damn cute. I could spend hours just pleasuring her incredibly sexy nipples.
Attached Thumbnails
down_nody-nadia_14.jpg  
Old 11-04-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hardrive74 is on a distinguished road

is it wrong that I broke my zipper already !!!!??????
Old 11-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Luana Varella, from Andrea Nobili Productions, looking down in two different photoshoots. Unfortunately, the lucky guy is NOT me.
Attached Thumbnails
down_andreanobiliproductions02.jpg   down_andreanobiliproductions04.jpg   down_luana_anp_02.jpg  

down_luana_anp_10.jpg  
Old 11-06-2010

Thumbs up Joy Spears @shemale-club

A wonderful look at the delicious Joy Spears
Attached Thumbnails
15.jpg   13.jpg   16.jpg  

Old 11-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

celeste and her proud cock
Attached Thumbnails
Celeste1094.jpg   Celeste2096.jpg  
Old 11-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
A wonderful look at the delicious Joy Spears
Why is it that when I go to the bar and the bartender asks me what I would like to drink, answering "Joy Spears, straight up" never works?
Old 11-06-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

rstreet is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks

Great view my type of things
Old 11-07-2010

Thumbs up Joanna Jet @joannajet.com

Quote:
Why is it that when I go to the bar and the bartender asks me what I would like to drink, answering "Joy Spears, straight up" never works?
Try drinking in a different town.

Lovely shots of Joanna Jet pressed against a glass table.
Attached Thumbnails
jjtaogt_066.jpg   jjtaogt_084.jpg   jjtaogt_086.jpg