Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-04-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

briana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Non-asian femboys your thing?

does any one have any pics of non Asian fem boys?
Old 03-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by briana View Post
does any one have any pics of non Asian fem boys?
Spend a few moments looking in the "Femboys Your Thing?" thread, instead of starting a new thread. There are more than 1,300 posts -- and many are non-Asian femboys.

I'll leave your new thread here for a while, but will probably merge it at some point.

Really, do we have to do everything for you?
Old 03-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

valentinetabitha will become famous soon enoughvalentinetabitha will become famous soon enough

I understand both sides of the concept, but I prefer Bianca's point. I've never been much of a fan of the Asian Ladyboy thing. Not fully sure why, but it isn't my thing. I wouldn't be against being able to avoid the pics.
Old 03-05-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

valentinetabitha will become famous soon enoughvalentinetabitha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by valentinetabitha View Post
I understand both sides of the concept, but I prefer Bianca's point. I've never been much of a fan of the Asian Ladyboy thing. Not fully sure why, but it isn't my thing. I wouldn't be against being able to avoid the pics.
So sorry, I was a tad sleepy last night. I prefer BRIANA's point. Very sorry about the mix-up there.
Old 03-05-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

briana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default non asian fem boys

I am well aware of the other Fem boys post. It's just that the majority of them on there seem to be Asain. Not that there is anything wrong with that, It's just not my thing. Just looking to explore other pics of femboys, that's all. Sorry to have caused you any grief.
Old 03-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by briana View Post
I am well aware of the other Fem boys post. It's just that the majority of them on there seem to be Asain. Not that there is anything wrong with that, It's just not my thing. Just looking to explore other pics of femboys, that's all. Sorry to have caused you any grief.
No grief caused at all. I had hoped that would have been obvious from the winking emoticon.

However, I think the reason no one has posted any pictures in your new thread so far is partly because the pictures are already posted in the "Femboys Your Thing" thread and the Pretty Boys thread, which has 729 posts already and can be found here:

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showth...ht=pretty+boys
Old 09-05-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

johnchi is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm new here but I do like non-asian femboys, the ''girlier'' the better, tits or not and i prefer an uncut boiclit. There is more sensitivity especially when we cum.
Old 05-06-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jmadaf is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up femboys

Any nationality or race is fine for me boys that are so feminine or sissy i love, can't get enough.