Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-08-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

aqawae is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhasso View Post
Natalya looks as a promising future femboy

found her pics on foro erotico dot com
More pics of her?
Old 07-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

km1 will become famous soon enoughkm1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhasso View Post
One of the prettiest traps I found lately, Sofia

Yes! I finally have a name for this beauty. Thanks. Wow, been awhile since the last time I was on here.
Old 07-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Some more of Jem (see my earlier post). Kitty Cox, I think Jem is one of the ones you liked.
Attached Thumbnails
jem1278436839558.jpg   jem1278436809273.jpg  
Old 07-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

A young friend of mine just introduced me to a contestant from the 2008 Swedish version of "American Idol" -- Johan Palm. I have decided to call her Johanna and imagine her dressed in lingerie. Don't try to stop me!

(I think the third picture is also Johanna, but I am only sure of the first two.)

Attached Thumbnails
398px-Johan_Palm.JPG   swedish-johan-palm-x.jpg   sweden-secret-son-of-europe.jpg  

Old 07-11-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

skin75 will become famous soon enough
Default Femboys

Although most of the pictures are lovely as some have already advised,many are of classic shemales and ladyboys. There are some lovely English femboys (glamboys?) like Michael James and Joseph Harwood. Links to these lovelies can be found on YouTube.
Gorgeous all of them.
Old 07-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

She goes by Crass Trap.
Attached Thumbnails
crasstrap1277172773973.jpg   crasstrap1277173199419.jpg   crasstrap1277174612640.jpg  

Old 07-15-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ComeToButthead is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSF View Post
help identify please.
Jim Bello. He's on myspace. Very cute

This is my fave thread. Probly cuz I meet more pretty boys and CDs than I do full-on transgender girls lol
Old 07-17-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

How would you like to come home from school for a "play date" with this hottie?
Attached Thumbnails
fb1078518275.jpg   fb191108530.jpg  
Old 07-17-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Nicolle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
How would you like to come home from school for a "play date" with this hottie?
Her's name is Nacebi
Old 07-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of light
Default This thread is so incredibly stimulating.

All people in any kind of creative endeavor will look for something to give them inspiration to fuel there passion and set their imagination spinning. All I have to do is visit this site and hope that some of my favorite visitors Like SMC have posted a few of the dreamy pictures that I have come to expect from them. You have sounded the bell again Jen is adorable. Thanks SMC

PS I have made a lot of progress on the (PantyBoy Illustrated) comic. I think I will post one of the drafts to "Lovely shemale's toons" just to keep people checking back often. Thanks again, Kitty Cox
Old 07-22-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

tryme is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by libanese View Post
This one has a very long dick!
she is sooo hot
mmm
Old 07-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This is Saki.
Attached Thumbnails
femboy_saki_Image000 (5).jpg   femboy_saki_Image002 (4).jpg   femboy_saki_Image003 (5).jpg  

Old 07-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Thumbs up Thanx for pic #3, WYSIWYG

Quote:
Originally Posted by WYSIWYG View Post
Here are some flat femboys for ya!
hot damn! Can you imagine, just for a moment, sitting there on that couch with this incredibly cute young boy-chick, his soft n tender lips slowly reaching for your (already stiff) member, feeling his warm breath down your belly and... oh dear... his moist tongue doing circles 'round the edge of your cock???
No, I'm not on Pattaya's Tourism dept payroll but, heck, gorgeous asians femboys like all those posted in this thread are nowhere to be found around here

Last edited by mabedzaqueen; 07-24-2010 at 12:28 PM.
Old 07-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabedzaqueen View Post
hot damn! Can you imagine, just for a moment, sitting there on that couch with this incredibly cute young boy-chick, his soft n tender lips slowly reaching for your (already stiff) member, feeling his warm breath down your belly and... oh dear... his moist tongue doing circles 'round the edge of your cock???
No, I'm not on Pattaya's Tourism dept payroll but, heck, gorgeous asians femboys like all those posted in this thread are nowhere to be found around here
Yes, I can imagine that, and it's causing me to leak in my pants.
Old 07-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Attis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
This is Saki.
This femboy is very cute.
I like long hair and long dick...
Thank, SMC
Old 07-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Some more of Saki, always seeming to brood and never smiling (at least, I haven't seen her smile).
Attached Thumbnails
femboy_saki1263618689852.jpg   femboy_saki1263618302107.jpg   femboy_saki1263617787676.jpg  

Old 07-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of light
Default You know all that sexual tension makes you vibrate

Quote:
Some more of Saki, always seeming to brood and never smiling (at least, I haven't seen her smile).
You know all that sexual tension makes you vibrate with desire and all that cumming makes you all sticky. Another Keeper wear do you find them?
Old 07-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'd like to share this femboy with Kitty Cox.
Attached Thumbnails
femboy_silver499707931.jpg   femboy_silver635517196.jpg   femboy_silver975767043.jpg  

Old 07-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Thanks SMC Im loven-it

Quote:
I'd like to share this femboy with Kitty Cox.
Another cute little amateur posing just for the joy of milking it out of you. Me and scoring those teasing hits on all the blogs, forums and social sites keep it cumming........... I meant coming
Old 07-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

stargazer58 will become famous soon enoughstargazer58 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
This is Saki.
Now I would love to step up behind her and have a nice little reach around fun!
Old 07-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Everyone seems to enjoy seeing Saki, so here are a few more.
Attached Thumbnails
femboy_saki_1260590408597.jpg   femboy_saki_1260592584929.jpg   femboy_saki_1260592862113.jpg  

Old 07-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default She makes for a Beautiful little thing

I think that she is just very self-conscious
I knew a very pretty girl that never smiled and people had all kinds of ideas as to why she never smiled, they ranged from she was a bitch to she is just shy but she told us one day that she was basically just scared and after talking further on the mater it was obvious that she was fatally self-conscious and thus could never feel comfortable in her own skin despite the fact that most everyone thought she was beautiful
Old 07-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

A very sexy trap in a polka dot top.
Attached Thumbnails
femboy_trap_polka753921290.jpg   femboy_trap_polka1047136683.jpg  
Old 08-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This hot little femboy likes to lie around in a sheer bodysuit.
Attached Thumbnails
femboy_sheer1645448490.jpg  
Old 08-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

OMG name please--
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_89378.jpg  
Old 08-11-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cute Sara.
Attached Thumbnails
sara-c-1279496328650.jpg   sara-c-1279497685833.jpg   sara-c-1279653666404.jpg  

Old 08-11-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

potentpotables is on a distinguished road

a few from the archive
Attached Thumbnails
08389_1231829959614_123_50lo.jpg   08418_1231830175666_123_398lo.jpg   13647_1204594748700_122_1077lo.jpg  

Old 08-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tonywaits has a spectacular aura abouttonywaits has a spectacular aura abouttonywaits has a spectacular aura about
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by potentpotables View Post
a few from the archive
Holy shit, I love the first two. MMMM
Old 08-13-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
OMG name please--
Her name is Nacebi.
Attached Thumbnails
1335827042.jpg   2134624888.jpg   323459417.jpg  

1653211368.jpg   216542181.jpg   391087494.jpg  

1543044187.jpg   1559805857.jpg   700468387.jpg  

1437102643.jpg   343786267.jpg   384104889.jpg  

72903480.jpg   336632522.jpg   481390955.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 10-28-2012 at 09:27 PM. Reason: merge posts
Old 08-13-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This cute femboy could live in my dreams for a while!
Attached Thumbnails
anon-femboy1jpg.jpg   anon-femboy2.jpg   anon-femboy3.jpg  

anon-femboy4.jpg   anon-femboy5.jpg   anon-femboy6.jpg  

anon-femboy7.jpg   anon-femboy8.jpg  
Old 08-14-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This cutie goes by the odd name of "Blood Raincoat" online.
Attached Thumbnails
femboy_blood-raincoat_1279024531172.jpg  
Old 08-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

This little trap hottie goes by the name "Delicious Pie" online -- and it's easy to see why.
Attached Thumbnails
deliciouspie-016-[chansluts.com].jpg   deliciouspie-013-[chansluts.com].jpg   deliciouspie-007-[chansluts.com].jpg  

deliciouspie-011-[chansluts.com].jpg   deliciouspie-017-[chansluts.com].jpg   deliciouspie-012-[chansluts.com].jpg  

Last edited by smc; 08-15-2010 at 10:59 AM.
Old 08-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Slavetoebony is on a distinguished road

Here are a few more pretty boys. Love them or hate them, fact remains that this is a hot and interesting subject. Speaking as a nowadays mature male who was such a pretty boy for a few short years a very long time ago, I am delighted that people in here are talking about this subject.
Attached Thumbnails
1gEAfJ-2ce92ed4f9f43de12f544ef4c667fe6b.jpg   4526025457_f699ccced1.jpg   gaysissies_g5006_048.jpg  

getimg5.jpg   ShirleyTV+and+LucyTV_june08_06a.jpg  
Old 08-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

There's a whole lot of Moo to like.
Attached Thumbnails
fb_moo_1281596862982.jpg   fb_moo_1281596802588.jpg   fb_moo_1281596987588.jpg  

Old 08-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xselomon View Post
apols if reposting
Is that first photo from post 404 real? The face and body are so incredibly incongruous.
Old 08-19-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
Is that first photo from post 404 real? The face and body are so incredibly incongruous.
That's Sphirex, a google image search will find you lots more pictures...
Attached Thumbnails
sphirex-2-9--large-msg-123394676471.jpg  
Old 08-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
That's Sphirex, a google image search will find you lots more pictures...
Such a girly face, but then the torso...
Old 08-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bondageboy02 will become famous soon enoughbondageboy02 will become famous soon enough

Here's some that may fit here...
Attached Thumbnails
sissy28366357.jpg   sissy386707196.jpg   sissy455415979.jpg  

Old 08-23-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

robi1k is on a distinguished road

Quote:
A very sexy trap in a polka dot top.
She's Kamilla from Russia, so lovely.
She has a youtube account as Vladimir0703 where she teaches makeup and a little more about her.
If you have more of her please share.
Old 08-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxtrot View Post
Anymore of her?
As you wish ...
Attached Thumbnails
deliciouspie-002-[chansluts.com].jpg   deliciouspie-006-[chansluts.com].jpg   deliciouspie-014-[chansluts.com].jpg  

deliciouspie-018-[chansluts.com].jpg  
Old 08-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

These are especially for my good friend shadows, who so enjoyed this trap -- she goes by Deathmetal -- back in April.
Attached Thumbnails
deathmetal_468641087.jpg   deathmetal_667676078.jpg   deathmetal_1003947526.jpg  

Old 08-28-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Beautiful Death Metal. She is sooooo hot.

Thanks for the pictures, smc.
Old 08-29-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

foxtrot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
As you wish ...
Thanks . She is so cute. I also like Death Metal.
Old 08-29-2010

This is TrainTrap
Attached Thumbnails
traintrap05_117.jpg   traintrap06_674.jpg   traintrap08_201.jpg  

traintrap10_567.jpg   traintrap12_091.jpg   traintrap12_128.jpg  

traintrap19_169.jpg   traintrap20_238.jpg   traintrap22_565.jpg  

Old 08-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
This is TrainTrap
Now that's a train ride I can embrace. Choo Choo!!!
Old 08-30-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

JackLovesTSs is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfk92110 View Post
achu2006,
you posted those two pics
i find her very lovely
do you know her name ?
One of my favorite pics of the thread. I've loved TSs for years but lately finding femboys and true female impersonators more attractive. Have always loved seeing the transformation from beauty at night with perfect makeup, wig, heels, outfit, etc than seeing the guy image during their daytime. I'd love to be able to watch some shows from the dressing room.
Old 08-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Jaerindis is a cute femboy.
Jaerindis seemed to make quite an impression when I posted her back in June, judging by the responses. I've included the link to the earlier post in the quote above. Here are some new pics of this hottie.
Attached Thumbnails
fb_jaerindis1282172048952.jpg   fb_jaerindis1282172066752.jpg   fb_jaerindis1282172086523.jpg  

Old 08-31-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Lord.Steve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Lord.Steve

Quote:
Jaerindis seemed to make quite an impression when I posted her back in June, judging by the responses. I've included the link to the earlier post in the quote above. Here are some new pics of this hottie.

Amazing! She is just adorable
Old 08-31-2010

Default Darktrap aka Katie Ayanami

Katie Ayanami, aka Darktrap
Attached Thumbnails
darktrap aka katie ayanami 9327.jpg   darktrap 2010-06-05 11-18-11.026.jpg   darktrap aka katie ayanami 9899.jpg  

darktrap aka katie ayanami 15_131.jpg   darktrap aka katie ayanami 7319.jpg  
Old 08-31-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DEFENDER has a spectacular aura aboutDEFENDER has a spectacular aura aboutDEFENDER has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Katie Ayanami, aka Darktrap
Oh YES! What a perfect babe! Any more info about this angel would be most welcome! Dauls,...where did you first cum across this lovely girl?